Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Cool Mild Superdrol (SD-10) cut/recomp

I am about to start a 6 week 10mg a day SD10 cycle (with the possibility of increasing to 20 the last 2 weeks depending on how I feel). I will be eating about 20% under maintenance on off days and maintenance on workout days. My PCT is g2g. My only question is, am I going to be disappointed in the results of this cycle? Should I run it solo or add a non methylated DHT like Stano at the end or during the whole 6 weeks? Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm going to start it up here very soon. Gotta look good on my vacation in July!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.46%

I'm currently doing something pretty similar. The low dose Superdrol does seem to work, although it is less dramatic than a typical SD cycle. I added the Stano since it seemed like a good complement, but I don't think it's absolutely essential. Train hard and go for it!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.3%

you could add stano, and no you wont be disappointed, sd is awesome for cutting! I find it has a bit of a diuretic effect too and really dries me out
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.71%

If you have the stano it would only help. If you are disappointed it will be cause of your diet not the sd. That said if you aren't satisfied with the results after a few weeks just bump it up to 20 a day.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Thanks for the replies. I started the cycle today. Since I don't have the stano on hand and I'm cutting, I'm going to simply run it straight up. Also, my diet is on point. I'm going to monitor my weight and try to lose VERY slowly or maintain my weight while dropping bf. I will go with 10 for the first 3ish weeks for sure then reassess from there and decide whether or not to jump up to 20 for the 3 remaining weeks. I'm not going to log it but I will update here occasionally with updates.

One more question, I have 10mg pills. I'm going to take it 1 hour pre workout on workout days but should I split up the powder into 2 doses on rest days or just take it in the morning?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.08%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

just take it around the same time on off days. no need to split dosage
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.71%

I agree with hvac just in the morning or whatever is fine. Even at a deficit I wouldn't be surprised if the scale stayed the same but your dropped bf cause sd is that awesome, kill it and be sure to post your results
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

So far I'm really liking the SD. No noticeable increase in strength yet but the workouts are great so far. I find I get the best pump/workouts if I does with a large carb/protein meal at least 1.5-2 hours before lifting. Also, after my initial jump in weight of about 3 lbs (water), I'm staying steady. I have to work 13+ hours a few times a week and on those (off) days I keep my carbs/calories low and keep the protein high (300ish). On workout days I increase the carbs around my workouts. So far so good. I'm hoping to keep my weight relatively the same and drop my bf down at least 3/4%.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

After a week of eating at or below maintenance my weight is up 11.5lbs...
    My abs have become more blurred and I'm beginning to feel this could have been a mistake a few months before a vacation. I am hoping to sweet Jesus that this is all mainly water weight but I definitely do NOT look leaner. I actually regret not pulsing. I feel that the days off will give you time to cut, then you can just pulse on the days that you lift and eat right at maintenance. Is it too late for me to start pulsing after a week of 10mg/day? What can I do to slow the weight gain? Will I lean out after a few more weeks? I'm looking for some advice here guys.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.71%

11.5 pounds in one week eating at or below maintenance and only 10 mg a day. I don't know what to say cause that doesn't make any sense at all. You could just pulse or quit all together or cutting carbs
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

did you weigh yourself at weird times. youre at your lightest when you wake up and use the bathroom. youre at your heaviest usually after dinner or whenever you eat/drink the biggest meal
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

You said you're trying to get in shape for a vacation in july, you still have plenty of time.Why not just focus on gaining as much lean mass on this cycle as possible?
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.44%

11.5 pounds in one week. it's got to be water.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.08%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mandime View Post
    After a week of eating at or below maintenance my weight is up 11.5lbs...
    My abs have become more blurred and I'm beginning to feel this could have been a mistake a few months before a vacation. I am hoping to sweet Jesus that this is all mainly water weight but I definitely do NOT look leaner. I actually regret not pulsing. I feel that the days off will give you time to cut, then you can just pulse on the days that you lift and eat right at maintenance. Is it too late for me to start pulsing after a week of 10mg/day? What can I do to slow the weight gain? Will I lean out after a few more weeks? I'm looking for some advice here guys.
    11lbs in a week. sounds like i'll be cycling sd once a month
    www.lgsciences.com
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.71%

wont let me edit but i wanted to add is this your first cycle? if you are weighing yourself consistantly and it is all water i dont know why you retain that much that fast
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.44%

Maybe add an OTC ai like erase. To dry you up some.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

This is my second cycle. My first was H-drol but I bulked too hard and gained too much bf so this cycle I am determined to do it right. It it likely all water-weight but god damn, it just seems like a lot. Also, I weigh myself once, every day, first thing in the morning. Maybe I had/hadn't **** and that's an extra pound or something like that. Do you think I should stay on 10mg or transition to a pulse? Would there be any benefits to this while cutting/recomping (I know, this is probably a whole other topic). Thanks for all the responses guys.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

I should also add that I am hyper-vigilant about my appearance so the "blurring of the abs" could likely be very minor and more me freaking out about the sudden rapid weight gain.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.22%

Why hasnt any one asked how you calculated your cals? Whats your macros? Did i miss the stats? Post pics if you think theres a chance your over analyzing.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick View Post
    Why hasnt any one asked how you calculated your cals? Whats your macros? Did i miss the stats? Post pics if you think theres a chance your over analyzing.
    I am eating 150/200 CHO (less on off days), 300 PRO, 50/70 FAT (more on off days)

I no longer weigh my food but definitely know how to gain/lose weight. I have successfully gained and lost weight and was losing approximately 1lb a week for 2 months before this cycle.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Sd is crazy like that...it puts weight on you regardless of caloric totals.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Sd is crazy like that...it puts weight on you regardless of caloric totals.
    Would your advice be to stick with the plan? Is it possible to gain fat while eating in a deficit? Without anabolics, I know the answer is, of course, no.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Would your advice be to stick with the plan? Is it possible to gain fat while eating in a deficit? Without anabolics, I know the answer is, of course, no.
    I've used SD in the past, but currently I am in week 2 of 20mg per day...so I felt like I was holding water (not visibly, but just "felt it"), and I took a lasix right? I didn't piss out an extra drop. I was up 5-6 lbs too. Its really freaky. I never put on fat with SD and I rarely hold water either, whether taking in maintenance or 3K or 3.5K or 4K+ calories. I guess its just magic? But especially on SD there is no way you can put on fat at a caloric deficit.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I've used SD in the past, but currently I am in week 2 of 20mg per day...so I felt like I was holding water (not visibly, but just "felt it"), and I took a lasix right? I didn't piss out an extra drop. I was up 5-6 lbs too. Its really freaky. I never put on fat with SD and I rarely hold water either, whether taking in maintenance or 3K or 3.5K or 4K+ calories. I guess its just magic? But especially on SD there is no way you can put on fat at a caloric deficit.
    Thanks for this brother. I'm going to put in my tampon and continue as planned.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Thanks for this brother. I'm going to put in my tampon and continue as planned.
    yeah definitely... my initial pshychological analysis told me you were being "super paranoid"
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Cool, not the only one experiencing weird effects with SD. I lost 16 pounds in a 5 day period around week 2. Up to 190 and then dropped to 174, slowly got back to 185 by the end of the cycle. Stano would help with the lethargy in the cycle but if you keep carbs moderate to high you shouldn't notice too much. SD is my compound of choice...3 cycles of it so far and possibly another one in a month or two...just because I have one last bottle with pct on hand. Good luck to you bro, I'll be in this log for any advice you need + support! Kill it!

Oh you'll notice the effects week 2-3, if your doing cardio.....LOL fun fun fun

Ahh edit: I normally run 30mg, and when I run again, i'm planning on 30mg pulsed on workout days for a total of 6 weeks
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Do you think it'd be fine to go ahead and jump up to 20mg early in week two or is nearly 5 weeks at 20/day excessive?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.44%

SD delivers that's for sure. There's one fellow on here considering stacking low dose SD or a pulse with LEAN-CUT for his next cycle.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    SD delivers that's for sure. There's one fellow on here considering stacking low dose SD or a pulse with LEAN-CUT for his next cycle.
    that i am.......probably 10 mgs straight through, 6 weeks
    www.lgsciences.com
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Do you think it'd be fine to go ahead and jump up to 20mg early in week two or is nearly 5 weeks at 20/day excessive?
    Bump it up to 20 and see how you react, I bet you'll like it I don't get many sides from SD other than some extreme aggression and bad moods, which I can control. My last cycle was 10/20/30/30/30
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

I'm into week 2 at 20mg per day and its kicking my ass with lethargy and appetite loss....but nothing "bad" (although those two are not exactly fun things). I did either 5 or 6 weeks at 20mg previously with a few other goodies and had lethargy then as well....I just trudge through it, telling myself it will only be 4 more weeks...its will only be 3 more weeks....Luckily I have a 3 week break during weeks 3-5 coming up where I have no classes and no internship.....just p/t work hours and working out. Not sure if I could do 40 plus hours plus 4-5 classes and "this"...I'm having a helluva time focusing and gathering energy for my p/t work hours and final weeks of school work and one final exam, which is essentially mop up BS
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.15%

Get Stano or 5-alpha test to help with lethargy, start it as soon as it comes in (or as soon as you buy it local), and run it two weeks past the end of SD. You should harden out a bit, and help "set-in" new gains from SD.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Quote Originally Posted by lucky04 View Post
    Get Stano or 5-alpha test to help with lethargy, start it as soon as it comes in (or as soon as you buy it local), and run it two weeks past the end of SD. You should harden out a bit, and help "set-in" new gains from SD.
    I am definitely interested in this but want to keep it simple because this is just my second run with an anabolic. I would like to add something else in but have a huge predisposition towards male pattern baldness and don't really want to mess with DHT.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.44%

4-DHEA
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Stano worked wonders for me my last cycle, I'd definitely recommend getting a non-methyl to go along with it. Then again, you aren't dosing all that high so whatever you want to do, it's all up to you
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

I must be extra sensitive because I get crazy lethargy even with ~100mg of actual testosterone, 5 pumps of transaderm, and 1 1/3 servings of andractim/DHT. But hey I'm up 9 lbs in 11 days and I'm struggling to hit mid to high 3000's each day at 20mg (I'm supposed to be at 4K+ and I've hit low 3000's many times).
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Force it down brotha! Normally I premake all of my meals and for my cycle I'll be upping 1k cals but total is only 3k, should see some good gains and getting it in on 3 meals doing IF.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Force it down brotha! Normally I premake all of my meals and for my cycle I'll be upping 1k cals but total is only 3k, should see some good gains and getting it in on 3 meals doing IF.
    I purposely prepared to have 1/3 of the calories and 1/2 the protein as liquids to combat the appetite loss....and I STILL have a hard time getting in 2 or 3 good sized 700-1000 calorie meals. Usually? w/o SD? I'm ravenous and can't stay below 3K like i usually want too.....but that damn SD gives me zero to 20% of an appetite for whatever reason. At least its forgiving and you can gain big time on maintenance...or hell at a deficit lol. but I had wanted to go above 3-3500 since that is what I did last time and I hit a gains plateau after 2-3 weeks (of 5-6) at that caloric level. maybe weeks 4,5 I can find a way to get 4K plus....I know I will not continue to gain at 3500 the final few weeks...I'll have to drink some old school weider mega mass 4000 LMFAO...
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Throw some peanut butter and bananas into your whey with whole milk...around 800-900 cals and you just chug it after your last meal. You'll feel full and like throwing up all night if you move a lot but hell, we put ourselves through **** just to look good
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Throw some peanut butter and bananas into your whey with whole milk...around 800-900 cals and you just chug it after your last meal. You'll feel full and like throwing up all night if you move a lot but hell, we put ourselves through **** just to look good
    Yeah that is the problem, the feeling like shyt before bed lol. I do already drink 2 shakes with 2 scoops of monster milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 cup whole milk and 1 tbsp flax oil each for 1350 calories and 165 grams protein in total. talk about bloating

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD/5-alpha/alpha bulk cut/recomp
    By lucky04 in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 03:21 PM
  2. LGI SD-10 on a cut?
    By MisterMeddle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 04:23 PM
  3. Superdrol/Mag-10 Cycle
    By 1meand in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2