Mild Superdrol (SD-10) cut/recomp

mandime

mandime

Awards
I am about to start a 6 week 10mg a day SD10 cycle (with the possibility of increasing to 20 the last 2 weeks depending on how I feel). I will be eating about 20% under maintenance on off days and maintenance on workout days. My PCT is g2g. My only question is, am I going to be disappointed in the results of this cycle? Should I run it solo or add a non methylated DHT like Stano at the end or during the whole 6 weeks? Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm going to start it up here very soon. Gotta look good on my vacation in July!

supernerd

Awards
I'm currently doing something pretty similar. The low dose Superdrol does seem to work, although it is less dramatic than a typical SD cycle. I added the Stano since it seemed like a good complement, but I don't think it's absolutely essential. Train hard and go for it!

rynie27

Awards
you could add stano, and no you wont be disappointed, sd is awesome for cutting! I find it has a bit of a diuretic effect too and really dries me out

SPS

Awards
  • Established
If you have the stano it would only help. If you are disappointed it will be cause of your diet not the sd. That said if you aren't satisfied with the results after a few weeks just bump it up to 20 a day.

mandime

mandime

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I started the cycle today. Since I don't have the stano on hand and I'm cutting, I'm going to simply run it straight up. Also, my diet is on point. I'm going to monitor my weight and try to lose VERY slowly or maintain my weight while dropping bf. I will go with 10 for the first 3ish weeks for sure then reassess from there and decide whether or not to jump up to 20 for the 3 remaining weeks. I'm not going to log it but I will update here occasionally with updates.

One more question, I have 10mg pills. I'm going to take it 1 hour pre workout on workout days but should I split up the powder into 2 doses on rest days or just take it in the morning?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
just take it around the same time on off days. no need to split dosage

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I agree with hvac just in the morning or whatever is fine. Even at a deficit I wouldn't be surprised if the scale stayed the same but your dropped bf cause sd is that awesome, kill it and be sure to post your results

mandime

mandime

Awards
So far I'm really liking the SD. No noticeable increase in strength yet but the workouts are great so far. I find I get the best pump/workouts if I does with a large carb/protein meal at least 1.5-2 hours before lifting. Also, after my initial jump in weight of about 3 lbs (water), I'm staying steady. I have to work 13+ hours a few times a week and on those (off) days I keep my carbs/calories low and keep the protein high (300ish). On workout days I increase the carbs around my workouts. So far so good. I'm hoping to keep my weight relatively the same and drop my bf down at least 3/4%.

mandime

mandime

Awards
After a week of eating at or below maintenance my weight is up 11.5lbs... :sad2:
My abs have become more blurred and I'm beginning to feel this could have been a mistake a few months before a vacation. I am hoping to sweet Jesus that this is all mainly water weight but I definitely do NOT look leaner. I actually regret not pulsing. I feel that the days off will give you time to cut, then you can just pulse on the days that you lift and eat right at maintenance. Is it too late for me to start pulsing after a week of 10mg/day? What can I do to slow the weight gain? Will I lean out after a few more weeks? I'm looking for some advice here guys.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
11.5 pounds in one week eating at or below maintenance and only 10 mg a day. I don't know what to say cause that doesn't make any sense at all. You could just pulse or quit all together or cutting carbs

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
did you weigh yourself at weird times. youre at your lightest when you wake up and use the bathroom. youre at your heaviest usually after dinner or whenever you eat/drink the biggest meal

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
You said you're trying to get in shape for a vacation in july, you still have plenty of time.Why not just focus on gaining as much lean mass on this cycle as possible?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
After a week of eating at or below maintenance my weight is up 11.5lbs... :sad2:
My abs have become more blurred and I'm beginning to feel this could have been a mistake a few months before a vacation. I am hoping to sweet Jesus that this is all mainly water weight but I definitely do NOT look leaner. I actually regret not pulsing. I feel that the days off will give you time to cut, then you can just pulse on the days that you lift and eat right at maintenance. Is it too late for me to start pulsing after a week of 10mg/day? What can I do to slow the weight gain? Will I lean out after a few more weeks? I'm looking for some advice here guys.
11lbs in a week. sounds like i'll be cycling sd once a month

SPS

Awards
  • Established
wont let me edit but i wanted to add is this your first cycle? if you are weighing yourself consistantly and it is all water i dont know why you retain that much that fast

mandime

mandime

Awards
This is my second cycle. My first was H-drol but I bulked too hard and gained too much bf so this cycle I am determined to do it right. It it likely all water-weight but god damn, it just seems like a lot. Also, I weigh myself once, every day, first thing in the morning. Maybe I had/hadn't **** and that's an extra pound or something like that. Do you think I should stay on 10mg or transition to a pulse? Would there be any benefits to this while cutting/recomping (I know, this is probably a whole other topic). Thanks for all the responses guys.

mandime

mandime

Awards
I should also add that I am hyper-vigilant about my appearance so the "blurring of the abs" could likely be very minor and more me freaking out about the sudden rapid weight gain.

TheThickMick

Awards
Why hasnt any one asked how you calculated your cals? Whats your macros? Did i miss the stats? Post pics if you think theres a chance your over analyzing.

mandime

mandime

Awards
Why hasnt any one asked how you calculated your cals? Whats your macros? Did i miss the stats? Post pics if you think theres a chance your over analyzing.
I am eating 150/200 CHO (less on off days), 300 PRO, 50/70 FAT (more on off days)

I no longer weigh my food but definitely know how to gain/lose weight. I have successfully gained and lost weight and was losing approximately 1lb a week for 2 months before this cycle.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Would your advice be to stick with the plan? Is it possible to gain fat while eating in a deficit? Without anabolics, I know the answer is, of course, no.
I've used SD in the past, but currently I am in week 2 of 20mg per day...so I felt like I was holding water (not visibly, but just "felt it"), and I took a lasix right? I didn't piss out an extra drop. I was up 5-6 lbs too. Its really freaky. I never put on fat with SD and I rarely hold water either, whether taking in maintenance or 3K or 3.5K or 4K+ calories. I guess its just magic? :D But especially on SD there is no way you can put on fat at a caloric deficit.

mandime

mandime

Awards
I've used SD in the past, but currently I am in week 2 of 20mg per day...so I felt like I was holding water (not visibly, but just "felt it"), and I took a lasix right? I didn't piss out an extra drop. I was up 5-6 lbs too. Its really freaky. I never put on fat with SD and I rarely hold water either, whether taking in maintenance or 3K or 3.5K or 4K+ calories. I guess its just magic? :D But especially on SD there is no way you can put on fat at a caloric deficit.
Thanks for this brother. I'm going to put in my tampon and continue as planned.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Thanks for this brother. I'm going to put in my tampon and continue as planned.
yeah definitely... my initial pshychological analysis told me you were being "super paranoid" :D

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Cool, not the only one experiencing weird effects with SD. I lost 16 pounds in a 5 day period around week 2. Up to 190 and then dropped to 174, slowly got back to 185 by the end of the cycle. Stano would help with the lethargy in the cycle but if you keep carbs moderate to high you shouldn't notice too much. SD is my compound of choice...3 cycles of it so far and possibly another one in a month or two...just because I have one last bottle with pct on hand. Good luck to you bro, I'll be in this log for any advice you need + support! Kill it!

Oh you'll notice the effects week 2-3, if your doing cardio.....LOL fun fun fun

Ahh edit: I normally run 30mg, and when I run again, i'm planning on 30mg pulsed on workout days for a total of 6 weeks

mandime

mandime

Awards
Do you think it'd be fine to go ahead and jump up to 20mg early in week two or is nearly 5 weeks at 20/day excessive?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
SD delivers that's for sure. There's one fellow on here considering stacking low dose SD or a pulse with LEAN-CUT for his next cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
SD delivers that's for sure. There's one fellow on here considering stacking low dose SD or a pulse with LEAN-CUT for his next cycle.
that i am.......probably 10 mgs straight through, 6 weeks

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it'd be fine to go ahead and jump up to 20mg early in week two or is nearly 5 weeks at 20/day excessive?
Bump it up to 20 and see how you react, I bet you'll like it :) I don't get many sides from SD other than some extreme aggression and bad moods, which I can control. My last cycle was 10/20/30/30/30

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I'm into week 2 at 20mg per day and its kicking my ass with lethargy and appetite loss....but nothing "bad" (although those two are not exactly fun things). I did either 5 or 6 weeks at 20mg previously with a few other goodies and had lethargy then as well....I just trudge through it, telling myself it will only be 4 more weeks...its will only be 3 more weeks....Luckily I have a 3 week break during weeks 3-5 coming up where I have no classes and no internship.....just p/t work hours and working out. Not sure if I could do 40 plus hours plus 4-5 classes and "this"...I'm having a helluva time focusing and gathering energy for my p/t work hours and final weeks of school work and one final exam, which is essentially mop up BS :D

lucky04

Awards
Get Stano or 5-alpha test to help with lethargy, start it as soon as it comes in (or as soon as you buy it local), and run it two weeks past the end of SD. You should harden out a bit, and help "set-in" new gains from SD.

mandime

mandime

Awards
Get Stano or 5-alpha test to help with lethargy, start it as soon as it comes in (or as soon as you buy it local), and run it two weeks past the end of SD. You should harden out a bit, and help "set-in" new gains from SD.
I am definitely interested in this but want to keep it simple because this is just my second run with an anabolic. I would like to add something else in but have a huge predisposition towards male pattern baldness and don't really want to mess with DHT.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Stano worked wonders for me my last cycle, I'd definitely recommend getting a non-methyl to go along with it. Then again, you aren't dosing all that high so whatever you want to do, it's all up to you

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I must be extra sensitive because I get crazy lethargy even with ~100mg of actual testosterone, 5 pumps of transaderm, and 1 1/3 servings of andractim/DHT. But hey I'm up 9 lbs in 11 days and I'm struggling to hit mid to high 3000's each day at 20mg (I'm supposed to be at 4K+ and I've hit low 3000's many times).

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Force it down brotha! Normally I premake all of my meals and for my cycle I'll be upping 1k cals but total is only 3k, should see some good gains and getting it in on 3 meals doing IF.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Force it down brotha! Normally I premake all of my meals and for my cycle I'll be upping 1k cals but total is only 3k, should see some good gains and getting it in on 3 meals doing IF.
I purposely prepared to have 1/3 of the calories and 1/2 the protein as liquids to combat the appetite loss....and I STILL have a hard time getting in 2 or 3 good sized 700-1000 calorie meals. Usually? w/o SD? I'm ravenous and can't stay below 3K like i usually want too.....but that damn SD gives me zero to 20% of an appetite for whatever reason. At least its forgiving and you can gain big time on maintenance...or hell at a deficit lol. but I had wanted to go above 3-3500 since that is what I did last time and I hit a gains plateau after 2-3 weeks (of 5-6) at that caloric level. maybe weeks 4,5 I can find a way to get 4K plus....I know I will not continue to gain at 3500 the final few weeks...I'll have to drink some old school weider mega mass 4000 LMFAO...

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Throw some peanut butter and bananas into your whey with whole milk...around 800-900 cals and you just chug it after your last meal. You'll feel full and like throwing up all night if you move a lot but hell, we put ourselves through **** just to look good

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Throw some peanut butter and bananas into your whey with whole milk...around 800-900 cals and you just chug it after your last meal. You'll feel full and like throwing up all night if you move a lot but hell, we put ourselves through **** just to look good
Yeah that is the problem, the feeling like shyt before bed lol. I do already drink 2 shakes with 2 scoops of monster milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 cup whole milk and 1 tbsp flax oil each for 1350 calories and 165 grams protein in total. talk about bloating :D

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that is the problem, the feeling like shyt before bed lol. I do already drink 2 shakes with 2 scoops of monster milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 cup whole milk and 1 tbsp flax oil each for 1350 calories and 165 grams protein in total. talk about bloating :D
Dam bro, you got me all scared for my cycle now lol. I got exemestane for my cycle so bloating should be minimal...summer bulk ftw LOL

mandime

mandime

Awards
Ok, a few notes here. First, I am feeling better about my appearance and my weight has stabilized. Ever since the day where I got extremely hypoglycemic, I have lowered my fats and increased my carbs and feel that was an excellent choice. I feel like my diet is very much in the zone and I sweat like a mad man when I do cardio. I'm ready to start watching this bf drop off.

Now a few questions/concerns:

1. I have a direct hereditary connection to heart disease and want to be extra careful. I am considering picking up some niacin. Is this worthwhile and should I get IR/time release/no flush?
2. I am mid way into week 2 now and have yet to see any strength gains. I remember this being the case with Hdrol as well. Are the strength gains (I am training exclusively for hypertrophy) right around the corner or would I need to up the dose to start seeing them?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Dam bro, you got me all scared for my cycle now lol. I got exemestane for my cycle so bloating should be minimal...summer bulk ftw LOL
Yeah I am bulking in the summer too...well its summer where I am at least, pretty much 24/7 but it already started going by the temps. But I meant bloated as in too much food in the stomach at one time, not that estrogen bloat :D.

Ok, a few notes here. First, I am feeling better about my appearance and my weight has stabilized. Ever since the day where I got extremely hypoglycemic, I have lowered my fats and increased my carbs and feel that was an excellent choice. I feel like my diet is very much in the zone and I sweat like a mad man when I do cardio. I'm ready to start watching this bf drop off.

1. I have a direct hereditary connection to heart disease and want to be extra careful. I am considering picking up some niacin. Is this worthwhile and should I get IR/time release/no flush?
2. I am mid way into week 2 now and have yet to see any strength gains. I remember this being the case with Hdrol as well. Are the strength gains (I am training exclusively for hypertrophy) right around the corner or would I need to up the dose to start seeing them?
I am the same in both regards, strength comes slowly to me if at all regardless of the gear I am on. That being said, I always just lift heavy when It is required....6-8 reps or 8-10 reps...and even if I don't move the weight up considerably in the month or two, well at least I know I pushed it hard as I could and I always gain weight and muscle on SD....every time I have used it I did not gain much major strength but I got comments all day about getting bigger, and that is what counts. As for the heart, I also must be cognizant of that. I watch my BP like a hawk and keep it in high normal at worst....watch my resting heart rate....cholesterol when I can....etc. And if BP is high? or whatever is out of whack? I make sure to supplement or medicate it with whatever is necessary to bring me into normal range. Just monitor yourself EOD at least, just keep an eye on it and be aware....don't just let it slide and be lazy.

xFireBullx

Awards
Can someone aware me on what pulsing means? I could probably search for it im sure but if someone could briefly describe to me what it means I would appreciate it!

P.s dont mean to hijack thread just trying to learn like the rest of us

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Can someone aware me on what pulsing means? I could probably search for it im sure but if someone could briefly describe to me what it means I would appreciate it!

pulsing is a fancy way to say 'taking your pulse'.

j/k........it means to take, for instance SD, at 10mg per day EOD, or every workout day only, or MWF, or some sort of "not every day" protocol. In other words you just get pulses of the PH/DS as opposed to a constant ED dosing.

xFireBullx

Awards
pulsing is a fancy way to say 'taking your pulse'.

j/k........it means to take, for instance SD, at 10mg per day EOD, or every workout day only, or MWF, or some sort of "not every day" protocol. In other words you just get pulses of the PH/DS as opposed to a constant ED dosing.
Ahh got it! Thank you sir!

jquanda

Awards

I would highly discourage the use of niacin while on any oral cycle due to it's hepatotoxicity aka bad for the liver. If anything use it post cycle. During cycle just make sure you get plenty of omega 3's. If you look at the back of the bottle it shoudl have the DHA and EPA content. Prescription dose (lovaza) of fish oil contains about 3g of EPA/DHA combination to lower LDL and increase HDL. For preventative measures you'll be fine with 1g/day total of DHA/EPA

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established

Pulsing is where you take it every other day, workout days, but you have days off basically. For my pulse, it'll be 5 days *workout days* and take 2 off. Helps negate side effects and allows you to run for longer

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing is where you take it every other day, workout days, but you have days off basically. For my pulse, it'll be 5 days *workout days* and take 2 off. Helps negate side effects and allows you to run for longer
5 days on with only 2 days off is not much of a pulse.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
5 days on with only 2 days off is not much of a pulse.
He's trying to make himself feel better about his "usage"....sort of like "only drinking after work and on the weekends" :D, may as well just do it all week and say the hell with it lol