Mild Superdrol (SD-10) cut/recomp

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I'm into week 2 at 20mg per day and its kicking my ass with lethargy and appetite loss....but nothing "bad" (although those two are not exactly fun things). I did either 5 or 6 weeks at 20mg previously with a few other goodies and had lethargy then as well....I just trudge through it, telling myself it will only be 4 more weeks...its will only be 3 more weeks....Luckily I have a 3 week break during weeks 3-5 coming up where I have no classes and no internship.....just p/t work hours and working out. Not sure if I could do 40 plus hours plus 4-5 classes and "this"...I'm having a helluva time focusing and gathering energy for my p/t work hours and final weeks of school work and one final exam, which is essentially mop up BS


  2. Get Stano or 5-alpha test to help with lethargy, start it as soon as it comes in (or as soon as you buy it local), and run it two weeks past the end of SD. You should harden out a bit, and help "set-in" new gains from SD.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by lucky04 View Post
    Get Stano or 5-alpha test to help with lethargy, start it as soon as it comes in (or as soon as you buy it local), and run it two weeks past the end of SD. You should harden out a bit, and help "set-in" new gains from SD.
    I am definitely interested in this but want to keep it simple because this is just my second run with an anabolic. I would like to add something else in but have a huge predisposition towards male pattern baldness and don't really want to mess with DHT.

  4. 4-DHEA

  5. Stano worked wonders for me my last cycle, I'd definitely recommend getting a non-methyl to go along with it. Then again, you aren't dosing all that high so whatever you want to do, it's all up to you
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  6. I must be extra sensitive because I get crazy lethargy even with ~100mg of actual testosterone, 5 pumps of transaderm, and 1 1/3 servings of andractim/DHT. But hey I'm up 9 lbs in 11 days and I'm struggling to hit mid to high 3000's each day at 20mg (I'm supposed to be at 4K+ and I've hit low 3000's many times).

  7. Force it down brotha! Normally I premake all of my meals and for my cycle I'll be upping 1k cals but total is only 3k, should see some good gains and getting it in on 3 meals doing IF.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Force it down brotha! Normally I premake all of my meals and for my cycle I'll be upping 1k cals but total is only 3k, should see some good gains and getting it in on 3 meals doing IF.
    I purposely prepared to have 1/3 of the calories and 1/2 the protein as liquids to combat the appetite loss....and I STILL have a hard time getting in 2 or 3 good sized 700-1000 calorie meals. Usually? w/o SD? I'm ravenous and can't stay below 3K like i usually want too.....but that damn SD gives me zero to 20% of an appetite for whatever reason. At least its forgiving and you can gain big time on maintenance...or hell at a deficit lol. but I had wanted to go above 3-3500 since that is what I did last time and I hit a gains plateau after 2-3 weeks (of 5-6) at that caloric level. maybe weeks 4,5 I can find a way to get 4K plus....I know I will not continue to gain at 3500 the final few weeks...I'll have to drink some old school weider mega mass 4000 LMFAO...

  9. Throw some peanut butter and bananas into your whey with whole milk...around 800-900 cals and you just chug it after your last meal. You'll feel full and like throwing up all night if you move a lot but hell, we put ourselves through **** just to look good
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Throw some peanut butter and bananas into your whey with whole milk...around 800-900 cals and you just chug it after your last meal. You'll feel full and like throwing up all night if you move a lot but hell, we put ourselves through **** just to look good
    Yeah that is the problem, the feeling like shyt before bed lol. I do already drink 2 shakes with 2 scoops of monster milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 cup whole milk and 1 tbsp flax oil each for 1350 calories and 165 grams protein in total. talk about bloating

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Yeah that is the problem, the feeling like shyt before bed lol. I do already drink 2 shakes with 2 scoops of monster milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 cup whole milk and 1 tbsp flax oil each for 1350 calories and 165 grams protein in total. talk about bloating
    Dam bro, you got me all scared for my cycle now lol. I got exemestane for my cycle so bloating should be minimal...summer bulk ftw LOL
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  12. Ok, a few notes here. First, I am feeling better about my appearance and my weight has stabilized. Ever since the day where I got extremely hypoglycemic, I have lowered my fats and increased my carbs and feel that was an excellent choice. I feel like my diet is very much in the zone and I sweat like a mad man when I do cardio. I'm ready to start watching this bf drop off.

    Now a few questions/concerns:

    1. I have a direct hereditary connection to heart disease and want to be extra careful. I am considering picking up some niacin. Is this worthwhile and should I get IR/time release/no flush?
    2. I am mid way into week 2 now and have yet to see any strength gains. I remember this being the case with Hdrol as well. Are the strength gains (I am training exclusively for hypertrophy) right around the corner or would I need to up the dose to start seeing them?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Dam bro, you got me all scared for my cycle now lol. I got exemestane for my cycle so bloating should be minimal...summer bulk ftw LOL
    Yeah I am bulking in the summer too...well its summer where I am at least, pretty much 24/7 but it already started going by the temps. But I meant bloated as in too much food in the stomach at one time, not that estrogen bloat .

    Quote Originally Posted by mandime View Post
    Ok, a few notes here. First, I am feeling better about my appearance and my weight has stabilized. Ever since the day where I got extremely hypoglycemic, I have lowered my fats and increased my carbs and feel that was an excellent choice. I feel like my diet is very much in the zone and I sweat like a mad man when I do cardio. I'm ready to start watching this bf drop off.

    Now a few questions/concerns:

    1. I have a direct hereditary connection to heart disease and want to be extra careful. I am considering picking up some niacin. Is this worthwhile and should I get IR/time release/no flush?
    2. I am mid way into week 2 now and have yet to see any strength gains. I remember this being the case with Hdrol as well. Are the strength gains (I am training exclusively for hypertrophy) right around the corner or would I need to up the dose to start seeing them?
    I am the same in both regards, strength comes slowly to me if at all regardless of the gear I am on. That being said, I always just lift heavy when It is required....6-8 reps or 8-10 reps...and even if I don't move the weight up considerably in the month or two, well at least I know I pushed it hard as I could and I always gain weight and muscle on SD....every time I have used it I did not gain much major strength but I got comments all day about getting bigger, and that is what counts. As for the heart, I also must be cognizant of that. I watch my BP like a hawk and keep it in high normal at worst....watch my resting heart rate....cholesterol when I can....etc. And if BP is high? or whatever is out of whack? I make sure to supplement or medicate it with whatever is necessary to bring me into normal range. Just monitor yourself EOD at least, just keep an eye on it and be aware....don't just let it slide and be lazy.

  14. Can someone aware me on what pulsing means? I could probably search for it im sure but if someone could briefly describe to me what it means I would appreciate it!

    P.s dont mean to hijack thread just trying to learn like the rest of us

  15. Quote Originally Posted by xFireBullx View Post
    Can someone aware me on what pulsing means? I could probably search for it im sure but if someone could briefly describe to me what it means I would appreciate it!

    P.s dont mean to hijack thread just trying to learn like the rest of us
    pulsing is a fancy way to say 'taking your pulse'.








    j/k........it means to take, for instance SD, at 10mg per day EOD, or every workout day only, or MWF, or some sort of "not every day" protocol. In other words you just get pulses of the PH/DS as opposed to a constant ED dosing.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    pulsing is a fancy way to say 'taking your pulse'.

    j/k........it means to take, for instance SD, at 10mg per day EOD, or every workout day only, or MWF, or some sort of "not every day" protocol. In other words you just get pulses of the PH/DS as opposed to a constant ED dosing.
    Ahh got it! Thank you sir!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mandime View Post
    Ok, a few notes here. First, I am feeling better about my appearance and my weight has stabilized. Ever since the day where I got extremely hypoglycemic, I have lowered my fats and increased my carbs and feel that was an excellent choice. I feel like my diet is very much in the zone and I sweat like a mad man when I do cardio. I'm ready to start watching this bf drop off.

    Now a few questions/concerns:

    1. I have a direct hereditary connection to heart disease and want to be extra careful. I am considering picking up some niacin. Is this worthwhile and should I get IR/time release/no flush?
    2. I am mid way into week 2 now and have yet to see any strength gains. I remember this being the case with Hdrol as well. Are the strength gains (I am training exclusively for hypertrophy) right around the corner or would I need to up the dose to start seeing them?

    I would highly discourage the use of niacin while on any oral cycle due to it's hepatotoxicity aka bad for the liver. If anything use it post cycle. During cycle just make sure you get plenty of omega 3's. If you look at the back of the bottle it shoudl have the DHA and EPA content. Prescription dose (lovaza) of fish oil contains about 3g of EPA/DHA combination to lower LDL and increase HDL. For preventative measures you'll be fine with 1g/day total of DHA/EPA

  18. Quote Originally Posted by xFireBullx View Post
    Can someone aware me on what pulsing means? I could probably search for it im sure but if someone could briefly describe to me what it means I would appreciate it!

    P.s dont mean to hijack thread just trying to learn like the rest of us
    Pulsing is where you take it every other day, workout days, but you have days off basically. For my pulse, it'll be 5 days *workout days* and take 2 off. Helps negate side effects and allows you to run for longer
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Pulsing is where you take it every other day, workout days, but you have days off basically. For my pulse, it'll be 5 days *workout days* and take 2 off. Helps negate side effects and allows you to run for longer
    5 days on with only 2 days off is not much of a pulse.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    5 days on with only 2 days off is not much of a pulse.
    He's trying to make himself feel better about his "usage"....sort of like "only drinking after work and on the weekends" , may as well just do it all week and say the hell with it lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    5 days on with only 2 days off is not much of a pulse.
    Would you all suggest running it ED at 30mg weeks 1-4 with stano 1-8?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Would you all suggest running it ED at 30mg weeks 1-4 with stano 1-8?
    I'm saying either run a full cycle or a full pulse, make a choice. 5 days a week with only 2 days off is not really a pulse.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    I'm saying either run a full cycle or a full pulse, make a choice. 5 days a week with only 2 days off is not really a pulse.
    Hook it up with some suggestions, I know for sure I want to be rid of the stano and sd with this cycle.

    Possibilities?

    5/7x30mg sd 45 days = 600mg stano 60 days

    10/20/20/20/20/30mg sd 44 days = 600mg stano 60 days

    10/20/30/30/30mg sd 37 days = 600mg stano 24 days, 800mg stano 27 days = 51 days

    30/30/30/30mg sd 30 days = 800mg stano 30 days, 1000mg stano 12 days = 42 days

    I'm sure there are other possibilities as well, what are your sugguestions?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Hook it up with some suggestions, I know for sure I want to be rid of the stano and sd with this cycle.

    Possibilities?

    5/7x30mg sd 45 days = 600mg stano 60 days

    10/20/20/20/20/30mg sd 44 days = 600mg stano 60 days

    10/20/30/30/30mg sd 37 days = 600mg stano 24 days, 800mg stano 27 days = 51 days

    30/30/30/30mg sd 30 days = 800mg stano 30 days, 1000mg stano 12 days = 42 days

    I'm sure there are other possibilities as well, what are your sugguestions?
    Check out the thread by Dr.D.
    How to "pulse" orals. It will answer every question that you could possibly think of.

  25. I just looked it up, I don't think I'm gonna pulse the cycle. Going to run the SD for 37 days at 20/20/20/30/30 as I've had great results with that in the past. Going with 20 days 600mg stano then 30 days at 800mg. UDCA for liver, cycle assist from start to end of pct. Erase, Clomid, Daa, Creatine in PCT, starting right now!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  26. I am a few days into week 3 and am considering bumping it up to 20 and riding that out for the remainder of the 6 weeks. I have just started to see modest strength gains and have enjoyed the hell out of it. Any advice or should I just dive in?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mandime View Post
    I am a few days into week 3 and am considering bumping it up to 20 and riding that out for the remainder of the 6 weeks. I have just started to see modest strength gains and have enjoyed the hell out of it. Any advice or should I just dive in?
    DO EEEEEEEEEETT!!!!!! Seriously, just try it out and see how you like it. Assess sides and all, but you should be fine. Are you taking anything for your liver?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    DO EEEEEEEEEETT!!!!!! Seriously, just try it out and see how you like it. Assess sides and all, but you should be fine. Are you taking anything for your liver?
    I'm taking Cycle Support and some extra milk thistle. Ya, I'm going to bump it up to 20 tomorrow and see what's up.

  29. I just started my cycle 2 days ago, at 20mg, its a good dosage for me
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  30. on day 7 of 20mg along with 2 4ad rde tabs a day and i feel absolutely nothing.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LGI SD-10 on a cut?
    By MisterMeddle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 04:23 PM
  2. Superdrol/Mag-10 Cycle
    By 1meand in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 10:30 AM
  3. sub 10% cut
    By oli200 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-02-2005, 07:54 AM
Log in
Log in