Albuterol... Time to get cut , shall we ?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So time to get cut, I have all the information on albuterol that I need so here we go.

I have 5 foot 8 inches with a TDEE of 2900 kCals per day.

Going to be lifting 5x a week (as usual) and cardio 4-5 times a week.

Resting HR= 70 BPM
HR Under Stress- Usually around 120-140 lifting. Maybe a little lower, im guestamting a bit here.

But Ill be watching my HR closely just incase.

My diet will be a 300-400 kCal deficit, with the added cardio this should suffice. I am insulin sensitive so my calories will come from fats and protein. I will be keeping my carbs under 120g, which is perfect. That + the albuterol should dry and lean me out nicely. I'm also glad albut. is anti catabolic so I dont have to worry about losing muscle. I will also be supplementing with:

BCAAs (pre and post workout)
Protein
Creatine
Arginine
Citrilline Maltate (spelling?)
Taurine (4g in the morning and 4g pre workout to keep cramps at bay)
H2O -- 1.5 gallons to keep myself hydrated.

I want to use arginine, CM, and creatine in my PWO because ill be on albuterol i dont want to mix any other sitms in with this cycle because I have no idea how Ill react to that much stimulating affect.

My plan for the Albuterol:

7 days on 7 days of, just to keep my receptors clean.

A total 6 week cycle (3 weeks on total and 3 weeks off total, not in a row).

No caffeine or other stimulants while I am doing this albuterol cycle.

I did some test dosing today to see how I react do certain dose levels. Right now i am going to be doing 7o/7off at 3mg x 2-3 (two this first week) to start. Then modify the dosage as needed. I am going to start doing a total of 6mg then bump it up to a total of 9mg per week maybe more depending on if I can handle it. I will not go over 15 mg per day, as I like the live and breathe :).

So I'm pretty excited to get this started, took my first dose this morning and was feeling great. Took a second dosage about 15 minutes ago and im about to hit the gym in 40 minutes. Pics will be up after my workout. Ill update this log once every 7 days (seems convient ) and hopefully ill see some results on this cut. I;ve done the leg work so the profits should be huge :) LETS GET IT!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started doing FST-7 , seems like a great program and just bumped my dosage up to 3mg (from 2mg). Seems that 3mg is giving me more of an affect. I think tomorrow I will bump it up to 4mg x2 a day for this first week and leave it at that 4mg dose throughout the cycle just changing how many dosages I do a day. Eventually ill bump it up to x3 a day for a total of 12mg of albuterol, seems that this is the optimal mg dosage for albuterol but it differs from person to person.

msloan

msloan

Awards
I wouldn't bother using arginine, no point. I'd also highly recommend you don't bother with the Albuterol and just use EC instead. The most important thing is to keep your training and diet in check (which you've alluded to), so don't put too much faith into the Albuterol if you decide to stick with it.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't bother using arginine, no point. I'd also highly recommend you don't bother with the Albuterol and just use EC instead. The most important thing is to keep your training and diet in check (which you've alluded to), so don't put too much faith into the Albuterol if you decide to stick with it.
I meant to write agmatine* but why no faith in albuterol? And of course I know diet is #1 when cutting but I have some might as well give her a go!

msloan

msloan

Awards
I meant to write agmatine* but why no faith in albuterol? And of course I know diet is #1 when cutting but I have some might as well give her a go!
You won't see much fatloss from it, its quite overrated. EC works well because you can see some minor fatloss, and more importantly, appetite suppression.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't see much fatloss from it, its quite overrated. EC works well because you can see some minor fatloss, and more importantly, appetite suppression.
Ehh there's plenty of logs that prove your statement wrong. It all comes down to diet and calorie deficit in the end.

msloan

msloan

Awards
Ehh there's plenty of logs that prove your statement wrong. It all comes down to diet and calorie deficit in the end.
Yes, logs where people took their training more seriously, started to actually track their macros, and put more effort in, which is exactly what I said. EC is actually well studied compared to Albuterol for fat loss, but to each their own...Good luck on your cut.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, logs where people took their training more seriously, started to actually track their macros, and put more effort in, which is exactly what I said. EC is actually well studied compared to Albuterol for fat loss, but to each their own...Good luck on your cut.
I've always been training and counting my calories. Thanks though, I'll look into it albuterol doesn't do it for me.

msloan

msloan

Awards
I've always been training and counting my calories. Thanks though, I'll look into it albuterol doesn't do it for me.
No problem, I genuinely hope it works for you man. Just figured I'd add in my 2 cents. You know your body better than I do.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
I wouldn't bother taking bcaas pwo. You only need rapid protein absorption ( the only benefit of bcaas over protein ) during your workout... Just use whole complete sources like whey or meat.

Cheers!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't bother taking bcaas pwo. You only need rapid protein absorption ( the only benefit of bcaas over protein ) during your workout... Just use whole complete sources like whey or meat.

Cheers!
Thanks man. I just toss it in to mix with my taurine and other NO products.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Thanks man. I just toss it in to mix with my taurine and other NO products.
**** yeah get shredded! Please keep me updated more than once a week :)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
took albuterol two times for 3 weeks each time. its definetely overrated for fat loss i did exact BF measurements that prove it.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
took albuterol two times for 3 weeks each time. its definetely overrated for fat loss i did exact BF measurements that prove it.
It's not the fat loss that makes it nice. On top of the ~10% increase in metabolism compared to the 3% from ECA and less than that for normal "fat burners" it's the anti catabolic effects. Hard to measure muscle that you spared with callipers

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have ran both albuterol and ECA many many times and I promise the difference in fat loss is negligible at best I see no reason to run albuterol over ECA. Also ECA is anti-catabolic as well as albuterol and clenbutrol. I get more of a performance enhancing effect from ECA but Albuterol also seems to help with cardio take it with caffeine for better performance in my experience.

I will say bronkiad/ephedrine does not seem to work as well as ephedra/ old hydroxycut but the sides are also less.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enough arguing on a thread about my albuterol cycle lol. Anyway on up to 4mgx 3 a day and I've been feeling tired on it so far. I think its because I was a heavy caffeine user and then suddenly stopped to do this cycle. So I'm obviously not used to a life without caffeine but I'll add it back eventually . most likely today. Come to think of it... F caffeine I like this relaxed feeling I have now :D

I'm down to 176 so far and havent lost any strength in the gym. If anything I find lifting to be going better. My lungs last FOREVER now. My.muscles and mind will give up before my lungs will.

Already noticed I dropped a lot of water weight, has to be mostly diet, since I've only been on albut for 3 days.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Today's macros.... The cut is going well so far will update the 19th one week after albut
More potassium!
... And how are you possibly managing non-bloody dumps with that low of fiber lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More potassium!
... And how are you possibly managing non-bloody dumps with that low of fiber lol
Sorry I don't count veggies but I have 2 bags of then a day, 40g worth of fiber. And I supplement potassium its just not counted lol. Don't freak out :D

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well time for an update , 7th day on Albut and all I have to say it I already started leaning out, prolly because of the diet. For some reason I simply cannot focus while on this stuff. And since finals are right around the corner I think i am going to drop albuterol and hop on an alphamine/ABE cycle to cut or order the EC stack. I simply hate the fact that I feel unmotivated and unfocused and it isnt worth having my exam grades suffer.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I never cut around finals or mid terms, I always feel stupid as ****. I start my cut may 16ish because that the day grades are do. So it my be moved up a day or two depending in when last final is.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I never cut around finals or mid terms, I always feel stupid as ****. I start my cut may 16ish because that the day grades are do. So it my be moved up a day or two depending in when last final is.
yeah, I can focus on a calorie deficit with caffeine but on albut i didnt want to push caffeine into my system. I also take summer classes too so I dont think ill ever be able to run my albut :(.

psych201

Awards
albuterol info needed

Hey guys , i just purchased my albuterol. I was thinking of reaching a maximum dosage of 4mg's 3x a days in 4-5 hour intervals for 5 days . I was just wondering could I use my thermogenic supplement with this albuterol its called muscle science ripped efx, or should I use my thermogenic on my 2 days off? please help

thanking you

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys , i just purchased my albuterol. I was thinking of reaching a maximum dosage of 4mg's 3x a days in 4-5 hour intervals for 5 days . I was just wondering could I use my thermogenic supplement with this albuterol its called muscle science ripped efx, or should I use my thermogenic on my 2 days off? please help

thanking you
Use it on your two days off.