Finished First SD Cycle (low dose) - Potentially Continue??

J

jmonteil

Awards
Hey what's up guys,

So, I bought a bunch of SD before the ban and recently did a 3 week cycle at a very low dose - 5/10/10 with the last couple days bumping it to 15mg. This being my first run of SD my goal was to test the waters and see how my body reacted/responded.

At these doses I felt great. Only sides were lethargy about 2 hours after taking my first dose; this could have been from the usual "2:30 feeling" at work though. Just started taking it later in the day and it wasn't an issue. Monitored BP daily and it didn't budge. Took all the usual support supps too.

Gains were slow at first but really started to pick up in the 3rd week. I gained roughly 9 pounds, strength went up in all lifts moderately, increased vascularity, and was honestly in a damn good mood the whole time.

My question for you guys is, does it makes sense to keep going since my doses were low; or, finish PCT and wait the standard amount of down time and try again? I'm about 3 days into PCT now (Nolva, Aromasin, Creatine, all that good stuff...)

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

Stats:
Height: 5'6"
Starting Weight: 160
Ending Weight: 168/169

SinX

SinX

Awards
Hey what's up guys,

So, I bought a bunch of SD before the ban and recently did a 3 week cycle at a very low dose - 5/10/10 with the last couple days bumping it to 15mg. This being my first run of SD my goal was to test the waters and see how my body reacted/responded.

At these doses I felt great. Only sides were lethargy about 2 hours after taking my first dose; this could have been from the usual "2:30 feeling" at work though. Just started taking it later in the day and it wasn't an issue. Monitored BP daily and it didn't budge. Took all the usual support supps too.

Gains were slow at first but really started to pick up in the 3rd week. I gained roughly 9 pounds, strength went up in all lifts moderately, increased vascularity, and was honestly in a damn good mood the whole time.

My question for you guys is, does it makes sense to keep going since my doses were low; or, finish PCT and wait the standard amount of down time and try again? I'm about 3 days into PCT now (Nolva, Aromasin, Creatine, all that good stuff...)

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

Stats:
Height: 5'6"
Starting Weight: 160
Ending Weight: 168/169
ok I'll bite, finish your PCT, wait the proper amount of time and then do it again if you have enough; how many caps do you have left? Don't mean to sound like this, but 5 is a waste, and you're not gonna feel much even at 10 for only 2 weeks; I mean, it'll be pretty muted and the difference you'll feel from 10 to 20/30, would be quite significant, extremely if the latter for a 2-3 weeks. Any DAA/test booster? Wait till after PCT and see how much you keep after that as well, I'm assuming you took in at least 1.5 gallons of water a day.

J

jmonteil

Awards
Yeah, I figured I was dosing too low but just was doing my best to avoid sides. When I kicked it up to 15mg is was like night and day, felt like a monster, which is why I still want to keep going. I have enough caps for like 20 more cycles lol. I'm hanging on to my muscles gains, strength gains area little down, and the overall fullness (which i loved) is sort of going away. I got a mess of otc PCT stuff im taking, and was definitely crushing about 2 gallons of water a day. I think I might just be ready for a long-term cycle of some real gear to make solid gains that last.

Appreciate the input tho man!