What should I take?

jesmith89

Awards
Hey everyone,

I've been thinking about taking something for the past couple months or so. I've been boxing for the last two years. I'm 6'3 190 lbs. I eat pretty good but I want to get more cut. I'd say I'm around 10% body fat. I don't compete, I just train for the workout because I got tired of lifting and I didn't want to get big and bulky. I've heard that winstrol is great for athletes? Would anyone recommend this? If not, what else could I take to put me over the top? I've taken detox pills but that's about it. Thanks!

SinX

SinX

Awards
welcome to AM, stats are pretty close to mine funny enough and I've been boxing off and on for about 10 years; traditional and muay-thai was what I competed for back in the day, but I still often spar with traditional boxing and MA. Since you haven't done any cycles yet, I don't think jumping into a steroid or PH is going to help much. My cycle now my endurance has dropped and although I'm trying to put on as much dry muscle as possible, I don't wanna be huge again and lose speed/endurance easier. I suppose if you really wanted to try something, start off with sarms and slowly work your way up.

what kind of boxing do you practice and since this is only for getting cut, I would still say off, because you'll lose endurance/you don't want to raise your BP too high for too long. Hate saying it, but all the cycles I've ran, including this one, I wasn't hitting my MA/Boxing training as much and instead of doing 45-1hr three days off and on and sometimes depending on my schedule/diet/sides, I was lucky to get 2-3 trainings in per week. No offense, but detox pills ain't nothing like these compounds you're looking into.

one last question, over the top as in how, since you don't wanna get big and plan on cutting, you just gotta keep a stricter diet and have your own intense motivation; do you have any precise short/long term goals?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey everyone,

I've been thinking about taking something for the past couple months or so. I've been boxing for the last two years. I'm 6'3 190 lbs. I eat pretty good but I want to get more cut. I'd say I'm around 10% body fat. I don't compete, I just train for the workout because I got tired of lifting and I didn't want to get big and bulky. I've heard that winstrol is great for athletes? Would anyone recommend this? If not, what else could I take to put me over the top? I've taken detox pills but that's about it. Thanks!
Diet bro. Drugs don't do much to cut. They'll hold a little extra muscle but anyone with a clue will say fat loss/abs are made in the kitchen

jesmith89

Awards
welcome to AM, stats are pretty close to mine funny enough and I've been boxing off and on for about 10 years; traditional and muay-thai was what I competed for back in the day, but I still often spar with traditional boxing and MA. Since you haven't done any cycles yet, I don't think jumping into a steroid or PH is going to help much. My cycle now my endurance has dropped and although I'm trying to put on as much dry muscle as possible, I don't wanna be huge again and lose speed/endurance easier. I suppose if you really wanted to try something, start off with sarms and slowly work your way up.

what kind of boxing do you practice and since this is only for getting cut, I would still say off, because you'll lose endurance/you don't want to raise your BP too high for too long. Hate saying it, but all the cycles I've ran, including this one, I wasn't hitting my MA/Boxing training as much and instead of doing 45-1hr three days off and on and sometimes depending on my schedule/diet/sides, I was lucky to get 2-3 trainings in per week. No offense, but detox pills ain't nothing like these compounds you're looking into.

one last question, over the top as in how, since you don't wanna get big and plan on cutting, you just gotta keep a stricter diet and have your own intense motivation; do you have any precise short/long term goals?
sinX, I train traditional boxing. For goals, I don't really have any. just want to get that ideal body and maintain it. I guess what I mean when I say over the top, is that I want to get a little more cut/defined with that dry look, and be more explosive. But you guys are probably right. I should just get more strict with the diet and see how that goes. Would you recommend anything that is less . . . potent? I heard EPI is good? Anyways, thanks for the input! Sorry if I sound uneducated on this stuff

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start with the stovetop, grill and refridgerator :) like beast said, anabolics help more with retaining muscle mass. If you want to lean out start with diet.

Sarms could be a possibility, thats where id start with a good diet

SinX

SinX

Awards
sinX, I train traditional boxing. For goals, I don't really have any. just want to get that ideal body and maintain it. I guess what I mean when I say over the top, is that I want to get a little more cut/defined with that dry look, and be more explosive. But you guys are probably right. I should just get more strict with the diet and see how that goes. Would you recommend anything that is less . . . potent? I heard EPI is good? Anyways, thanks for the input! Sorry if I sound uneducated on this stuff
no doubt, well for the moment I'd suggest keeping a strict diet, doing different routines/patterns and a lot more cardio; I know it sucks, because I've been there, but if it tastes really good, stay away from it, gotta go with the roman catholic approach hahah. Stick with that for a couple to a few months and see where that takes you, and then I would still suggest a SARM that isn't as potent/doesn't nearly have the same amount of sides compared to ds/ph's.

I wouldn't recommend epi either as that will take it's toll on endurance as well. I'm running test/tren for 8 weeks, then epi for the first 4 and finishing it up with sd and winny, if I could get in 20mins of my proper training at the very end I'll be extremely happy with that hahah, but still I go with walks, light jogs and if I try running forget about it. The way I look at it too, if I could get through these conditions, when I'm off cycle and my cardio and endurance gets back to normal, gonna be intense.

However, I wouldn't recommend any of these ph/ds's for endurance and really to get more cut is based largely on diet and throwing in cardio and core w/o's.

SinX

SinX

Awards
take our word and I can easily vouch they know wwwaaayyyy much more than I do; besides if you start getting really good at boxing and maybe start competing, it's not about who looks better, but whom performs better; not even with just strength, but speed/endurance, technicality (knowing where and when to punch, etc) and most above all patience; depending on the compound, some will make you more aggressive than others, you'll lose a bit of reaction time and hate admitting it, but at times you won't be able to think clearly. Do you spar with anyone or do you just hit the heavy/speed bag, I could start you out on some routines that'll definitely get the fat burnin off like whoa and depending on what you put into your body (food not supps) will be the outcome of your results.

jesmith89

Awards
take our word and I can easily vouch they know wwwaaayyyy much more than I do; besides if you start getting really good at boxing and maybe start competing, it's not about who looks better, but whom performs better; not even with just strength, but speed/endurance, technicality (knowing where and when to punch, etc) and most above all patience; depending on the compound, some will make you more aggressive than others, you'll lose a bit of reaction time and hate admitting it, but at times you won't be able to think clearly. Do you spar with anyone or do you just hit the heavy/speed bag, I could start you out on some routines that'll definitely get the fat burnin off like whoa and depending on what you put into your body (food not supps) will be the outcome of your results.
Ya that's true. I do spar. We'll do that about once a week. The trainers are pretty good at mixing things up with the heavy, speed, and double end bags and mitts. But ya that'd be sweet to get some extra routines. Do you have any ideas for what I should be eating besides fish and chicken? lol

SinX

SinX

Awards
Ya that's true. I do spar. We'll do that about once a week. The trainers are pretty good at mixing things up with the heavy, speed, and double end bags and mitts. But ya that'd be sweet to get some extra routines. Do you have any ideas for what I should be eating besides fish and chicken? lol
I'll PM/post here tomorrow some decent routines, although I'll have you starting at basic, slowly moving up through speed/strength and endurance; both in terms of muscle and cardio.

On top of fish and chicken, I would have steak once every few days and the night before a fight I'd carb up a bit; so maybe a nice pasta dish once/twice a week night before hitting it hard. Lots of fruits/veggies, nuts, brown rice w/ground lean meat, and the best thing I recommend is to keep an eye on what you're eating and plan on eating, if you hit up a log or go online and eat 4-5 quality meals that'll be the best gauge to determine where you'll want to make adjustments according to your goals. What's your diet looking like, do you drink, beside boxing/working out how much cardio do you get in? There's quite a bit more I wanted to add but I gotta head out for the night and tomorrow afternoon I'll throw in a few more things.

jesmith89

Awards
Start with the stovetop, grill and refridgerator :) like beast said, anabolics help more with retaining muscle mass. If you want to lean out start with diet.

Sarms could be a possibility, thats where id start with a good diet
Where do you get SARMS?

SinX

SinX

Awards
I was just about to write that, listing sources other than sponsors will get ya banned, but iron mags does have good osta and search around a bit you'll see on threads/forums and google searches where to look up. But look at a few logs first before you decide to hop on and I'd still wait a couple of months after getting your diet just about spot-on, after that we'll build you up.

I have to make this comparison but hoping into this is like getting into the ring for the first time, you can read/practice all you want, but when the time comes you have to know what to do, when to do it and how much to do of it. Sometimes a scare is mental and sometimes a serious problem can be undetected until it's too late, obviously we don't wanna put anything into your head, but the best thing I can recommend is reading logs where people have succeeded and failed, that way you can see where they went wrong and steer in the right direction. Ultimately though, everyone is different and everyone can react differently to a compound; some got extremely hostile on SD, when I was chill and laid back, of course my temper isn't that great and no one really tried testing my patience during that time, so I can't fully comment. If you read around, you'll see I'm a big stickler for having the supps/pct over the ph/ds and if I'm giving advice I would treat it as if I would want to hear it myself, protection and timing is essential.