Cruising EXPERTS!!!!!!!!!

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
I would like to know everything there is to know about cruising (Test yr around)
Still am reading alot and doing about of book work and studies with a biology professor.

Would like to see what people out there know about it; first hand experiences, health risk and benefits, if you were to come off; how would you do so? Noticeable changes etc etc...

Only facts please I don't care much for opinions unless you have first hand experience or a ph.d in chem or bio

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I would like to know everything there is to know about cruising (Test yr around)
Still am reading alot and doing about of book work and studies with a biology professor.

Would like to see what people out there know about it; first hand experiences, health risk and benefits, if you were to come off; how would you do so? Noticeable changes etc etc...

Only facts please I don't care much for opinions unless you have first hand experience or a ph.d in chem or bio
I self administer my own trt. And cruise year round. I will help you best i can bro. Ask specific question and seperate them in a post and i will give you the best factual answer i can. I can back some of my claims by medical studies regarding restart and testicular reactivation. This stuff interests me so now im intrigued haha

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Hell ya!

Okay so my questions would be of the following...

Muscles gains through cruising?

Health benefits (all)?

Health risks?

What are the ages this would be a negative?

Why would you want to cruise?

Getting on and off cycles while cruising?

Total shut down (natural test replenishment stops within the body)?

Blood work results?

Sex drive and libido, as well as Ed chances?

Contest testing?

Micro biological effects such as..

Does protein synthesis stay at an increased level or does the body get immune to it?

Recommended dose of cruising?

Supplements or compounds to help the body while cruising?

Side effects?

There is quite alot of questions most of which I've researched myself but there is nothing like personal experience to go off of to tack on to research. Cheers mate!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hell ya!

Health benefits (all)?

Health risks?

Blood work results?

Contest testing?

Does protein synthesis stay at an increased level or does the body get immune to it?

Side effects?

There is quite alot of questions most of which I've researched myself but there is nothing like personal experience to go off of to tack on to research. Cheers mate!
I will hop on my computer in a bit and answer just about every one of those questions. Some with research fact and some with my experience. But i will be as unbiased as possible.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

During a "Cruise" I run a physiological dose of exogeneous Long ester Testosterone Enanthate. 1 injection per week of 250mg sometimes I bump to 300mg which is just over what a TRT patient is prescribed. During Cruise phases I can gain a nice .5lb per week if I am training, eating and resting properly. I mainly use my cruise to maintain and dont try and gain just build density and add quality to what I gain during blasts.

Health benefits (all)?
For me... Better/Stable libido, I carry less body fat, I am able to keep more muscle on my frame, better sense of well being, more energy, and a study I read recently mentioned that having high testosterone results in heart disease prevention. Those are the ones that come to mind right off the bat.

Health risks?
Increases RBC, Blood Pressure, Acne, Gynomastia. Some of the common basic side effects.

It depends. There is always a benefit to risk ratio you have to think about. If you are clinically diagnosed with low T then there really is no age that would be to young assuming the patient is past puberty.

I cruise because I am going to be competing, and I was offered to be coached for bodybuilding. My genetics in my family run on the very small side and my frame and physical stature do not allow me to pack on extreme muscle mass and when I do I struggle to maintain even with proper diet and training. No one in my family is over 150-160lbs. I stalemated at around 175 all natural and since have been using steroids to push but I am unable to get over 200 and stay. Since I started cruising I stay at 200+ and 13% or less bodyfat during bulk phases and cruise.

Like I said I cruise at 250mg-300mg of Testosterone Enanthate (long ester requiring 1 injection per week). I blast for only 4-6 weeks with short ester steroids so that I can get off and back on cruise quickly. I blast with combinations of Testosterone Propionate, Test Suspension, Trenbolone Acetate, Anadrol, Dbol, Winstrol, and plan on using materone propionate as well as boldenone in the future. I use different combinations of all of those to achieve a synergistic effect in my body to reach the goals or wanted results of each blast.

Yes. My natural testosterone is shutdown and I do not produce testosterone. I am using exogenous amounts to supplement and mimic a physiological dose. To prevent testicular atrophy I use HCG periodically. It mimics LH/FSH production within the testicals and restores size. This will also help me in the future should I plan on coming off and trying to go back to natural.

Blood work results?
I get blood work every couple months and when I feel it is needed but never wait more than 3 months to get one. I get a full panel. All of my results during cruises have been excellent and within normal ranges. Depending on how close I get tested to my weekly injection determines how high my testosterone is of course. I try to get tested about 5 days after just to keep an even history. Testosterone is usually around
900-1000ng/nl. My natural levels before cruising were in the 600s. I monitor my RBC to make sure my blood doesnt get to thick and also monitor my SHBG. If RBC count is high I dontate blood and bring it back down to range. usually done every 4-6 months.

As long as estrogen is kept in check your chances of ED are non-existant. My sex drive is through the roof during cruises and during blasting. No issues whatsoever since I have started Cruise/Blast protocol.

Contest testing?
I will be competing in the non-tested classes so this doesnt apply to me.

OPINION (not scientific fact)- As far as I can tell I stay consistent and it obviously increases during blasting phases. During cruise I eat very high amounts of protein and have no problem gaining nice quality muscle while maintaining what I have already.

Physiological doseages of long estered testosterone would be in the 250-300mg range. Either administered 1 time per week or divided into 2 doses.

I use a over the counter Aromatase Inhibitor during cruise and pharma grade AIs for blasting. During a cruise I will usually take a SHBG blocker, AI like formasurge, RS-transaderm or even Erase. Daily vitamins, BCAA, and a very strict clean diet.

Side effects?
I dont have anything major. There is some gynomastia that is under my right nipple that I have had from before even using steroids (puberty days I am assuming) and I keep an eye on that and use Letrozole (Femera) and/or Exemestane (Aromasin) to control it in a blast. During cruise I feel great and there is no sides that I can think of really.

Keep bring the questions man and I will elaborate more on whatever ones you want. What type of study or paper are you doing?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
What do u think about using trip at 100mcg once every 3 months instead of hcg protocol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What do u think about using trip at 100mcg once every 3 months instead of hcg protocol
No clue brother. I know nothing about Trip. I have a huge amount of 2500iu ampules of hcg so that's why I use it.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards

During a "Cruise" I run a physiological dose of exogeneous Long ester Testosterone Enanthate. 1 injection per week of 250mg sometimes I bump to 300mg which is just over what a TRT patient is prescribed. During Cruise phases I can gain a nice .5lb per week if I am training, eating and resting properly. I mainly use my cruise to maintain and dont try and gain just build density and add quality to what I gain during blasts.

Health benefits (all)?
For me... Better/Stable libido, I carry less body fat, I am able to keep more muscle on my frame, better sense of well being, more energy, and a study I read recently mentioned that having high testosterone results in heart disease prevention. Those are the ones that come to mind right off the bat.

Health risks?
Increases RBC, Blood Pressure, Acne, Gynomastia. Some of the common basic side effects.

It depends. There is always a benefit to risk ratio you have to think about. If you are clinically diagnosed with low T then there really is no age that would be to young assuming the patient is past puberty.

I cruise because I am going to be competing, and I was offered to be coached for bodybuilding. My genetics in my family run on the very small side and my frame and physical stature do not allow me to pack on extreme muscle mass and when I do I struggle to maintain even with proper diet and training. No one in my family is over 150-160lbs. I stalemated at around 175 all natural and since have been using steroids to push but I am unable to get over 200 and stay. Since I started cruising I stay at 200+ and 13% or less bodyfat during bulk phases and cruise.

Like I said I cruise at 250mg-300mg of Testosterone Enanthate (long ester requiring 1 injection per week). I blast for only 4-6 weeks with short ester steroids so that I can get off and back on cruise quickly. I blast with combinations of Testosterone Propionate, Test Suspension, Trenbolone Acetate, Anadrol, Dbol, Winstrol, and plan on using materone propionate as well as boldenone in the future. I use different combinations of all of those to achieve a synergistic effect in my body to reach the goals or wanted results of each blast.

Yes. My natural testosterone is shutdown and I do not produce testosterone. I am using exogenous amounts to supplement and mimic a physiological dose. To prevent testicular atrophy I use HCG periodically. It mimics LH/FSH production within the testicals and restores size. This will also help me in the future should I plan on coming off and trying to go back to natural.

Blood work results?
I get blood work every couple months and when I feel it is needed but never wait more than 3 months to get one. I get a full panel. All of my results during cruises have been excellent and within normal ranges. Depending on how close I get tested to my weekly injection determines how high my testosterone is of course. I try to get tested about 5 days after just to keep an even history. Testosterone is usually around
900-1000ng/nl. My natural levels before cruising were in the 600s. I monitor my RBC to make sure my blood doesnt get to thick and also monitor my SHBG. If RBC count is high I dontate blood and bring it back down to range. usually done every 4-6 months.

As long as estrogen is kept in check your chances of ED are non-existant. My sex drive is through the roof during cruises and during blasting. No issues whatsoever since I have started Cruise/Blast protocol.

Contest testing?
I will be competing in the non-tested classes so this doesnt apply to me.

OPINION (not scientific fact)- As far as I can tell I stay consistent and it obviously increases during blasting phases. During cruise I eat very high amounts of protein and have no problem gaining nice quality muscle while maintaining what I have already.

Physiological doseages of long estered testosterone would be in the 250-300mg range. Either administered 1 time per week or divided into 2 doses.

I use a over the counter Aromatase Inhibitor during cruise and pharma grade AIs for blasting. During a cruise I will usually take a SHBG blocker, AI like formasurge, RS-transaderm or even Erase. Daily vitamins, BCAA, and a very strict clean diet.

Side effects?
I dont have anything major. There is some gynomastia that is under my right nipple that I have had from before even using steroids (puberty days I am assuming) and I keep an eye on that and use Letrozole (Femera) and/or Exemestane (Aromasin) to control it in a blast. During cruise I feel great and there is no sides that I can think of really.

Keep bring the questions man and I will elaborate more on whatever ones you want. What type of study or paper are you doing?
Excellent over view of my questions quite impressed actually brother!

Right now we are out on the farm looking at cattle response to cruising then actually blasting the cattle with 15 weeks of EQ which was irritated for cattle as you know but have not used short esters to blast. Muscle gains have been crazy on these specimen. Cattle are alot different then humans though lol. Aggressiveness has increased and in the bulls Ed qualities have arose.

How often do you use hcg?

And do you know if natural free test can be restored full after a yr of cruising?

I would like to break to the pro ranks but I have a good dose of endomorphic characteristics in my genome as well as mesomorph muscle development. (Chest, shoulders, arms, and legs stay very lean. Abdominal stays some what thick as far as "love handles") cruising benefit this goal and body composition?

SHBG I'm not familiar with this medical term lol

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Also can you give me an over view of a 6th month period of cruising what you would use when you would use it???

If you were to purchase a yr supply of all you need how much of what? Estimate price?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I use hcg whenever I feel its necessary. Usually around every 3 months. 2500ius over 2 weeks or less is enough to bring em back.

SHBG is sex hormone binding globulin. Best I can explain is it free floats in your body and binds to free test lowering your free testosterone that can be absorbed by the Androgen Receptor (AR). The longer you are "on" the more SHBG your body produces so its important to stop so that you AR can absorb free test.

Yes it is very possible to bring back natural testosterone production after cruising. I would cruise for just a year though. I don't EVER plan on coming off and I have the stockpile to cruise for over 36 months right now. Normal protocol to restart after longer term TRT uses a SERM ( Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) like clomid or nolva. Then that would lead into a HCG/Adex dose schedule for a few months slowly lowering dose and bringing back natural test production.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Also can you give me an over view of a 6th month period of cruising what you would use when you would use it???

If you were to purchase a yr supply of all you need how much of what? Estimate price?
Honestly I don't think I'm comfortable posting up answers to those questions. There is no set way to blast. Its designed and tailored to your genetics with your goals in mind. Those things you learn by cycling and trying all of the compounds in regular cycles. Without that knowledge you will lack in a blast/cruise protocol and risk serious health issues running what someone else is running. I'm sorry bro but I can't post my doseage or quantities of what I buy or prices. Just not comfortable with it.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Not a problem bub I new that would be a tad touch I have a rough estimate.

I do have one more question that I can think of, you have been very helpful!!!!

How often would you blast? Time on blast = time off blast?

Again wealth of knowledge!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Not a problem bub I new that would be a tad touch I have a rough estimate.

I do have one more question that I can think of, you have been very helpful!!!!

How often would you blast? Time on blast = time off blast?

Again wealth of knowledge!
I cruise fir 6-7 weeks then blast for 4-5 usually.

Go look up my thread in the Old School Hormone section about clearing your receptors. That will be enlightening and answer your questions on time between blasts

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
I cruise fir 6-7 weeks then blast for 4-5 usually.

Go look up my thread in the Old School Hormone section about clearing your receptors. That will be enlightening and answer your questions on time between blasts
Good deal!
and you still use your test e dose while blasting?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good deal!
and you still use your test e dose while blasting?
Depends on what I blast. I sometimes lower or bump it if I plan on a long blast.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah it's new to me too. But it stimulates for 3 months off one shot. I've read about 3 paragraphs on it, so I'd say I still truly know nothing about it

M

mr eddy

Awards
Hey double D I am on trt 300mg every other week for about 2 years now an want to get my nuts back in service any advice ? not to jack this thread just really trying to to do some research an can't seem to find how to use the hcg I have on order after such a long shut down an not planning to stop. anyway im looking up those A.I.'s you mentioned just started pinning myself 300 mg on off weeks . Good thread