Get Lost with Test/Tren/Epi/SD/Winny - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Get Lost with Test/Tren/Epi/SD/Winny

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    yeah gotta cut my face out and I'm covered in tats, two sleeves, chest, even both legs, and they'd be recognizable. I was trying to find spots where I can take a pic and zoom in on either the cutness or veins, but then I look and think fck, someone might notice that.
    Ohhhh that makes sense now then. Yeah that does make it difficult gotta be especially careful then... Sounds like you've got a little Jim Stoppani or Michael Schofield action yourself goin on then ha ha.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Thank you sir, so far pretty good over here.

Weight training, I try not to go longer than 1:15 tops and if I feel spent at an 1hr, then I'd stop there.

Martial Arts/Boxing training, I try to hit an hour usually, however, with my endurance taking a bit of a hit it started at 20 then 30 now I'm around 40-45 comfortably.

When I go for walks/jogs/runs, I try to go for about an hour as well, I don't like hitting cardio too much too long and lose a bit of mass; like doing it slow and burn that fat off. Of course, that could change too, if I'm only walking I'd do it longer, if I'm jogging/running then quite a bit shorter; not to mention the times when I gotta start and massage my stupid right calf from pumping something nasty.

Thanks man me too and I'm sorry to hear ya still got sleeping probs; how's everything been goin over there, been awhile.
    Very impressed with the tempo man. I was under the impression it was a longer workout.

And all is good bro! Finally! Haha

Slowly getting my weight up and am on my second cycle of 5/3/1. Liking it so far. Sleep issues these days are because of the kids. I tried MAN's REM PM and it helped a bit. But when the kids are not sleeping there ain't enough supps in the world to help you.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Ohhhh that makes sense now then. Yeah that does make it difficult gotta be especially careful then... Sounds like you've got a little Jim Stoppani or Michael Schofield action yourself goin on then ha ha.
    hahah thanks bro, trying to become that bigger monster ya know, it's tricky because I really have to pay attention to my diet, but then when I fight/spar gotta up my carbs and depending on my feeding window, which sometimes I break and make up for the next day, I either have to eat a meal or cut it an hour short or so.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Very impressed with the tempo man. I was under the impression it was a longer workout.

And all is good bro! Finally! Haha

Slowly getting my weight up and am on my second cycle of 5/3/1. Liking it so far. Sleep issues these days are because of the kids. I tried MAN's REM PM and it helped a bit. But when the kids are not sleeping there ain't enough supps in the world to help you.
    Glad to hear things are better, very good stuff and I can't imagine how crazy that musta been for everyone there.

Depending on how I feel though on certain days, I go for my weights/martial arts = around 2hrs, then wait an hr, eat take supps then go for a run. I know how that is, I don't have any kids of my own, but there were women I've dated in the past, where I was close to being a stepfather, but with timing and other factors, just didn't workout.

Definitely will look into that REM PM that you were telling me about, I've lost faith in these OTC sleep remedies, prami/aromasin seems to help a bit, especially when my legs are restless like whoa, that seems to help out quite a bit. I think I'm going to start looking into peps/rc for sleeping.
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

weight is bouncing around, dropped 2 lbs from when I last weighed myself, I know that'll change and stay more constant after another week or so. Week 3 is almost over and I gotta say now I'm having a fkcin blast and a half and the fun really hasn't begun yet.

I'm gonna hit 60mg of EPI for my last week, I lowered my test and kept tren the same, appetite has increased quite a bit, haven't had a sweaty night since. I didn't sleep much last night, but that's because my girl and I were moving around a lot, although it was only a few hours, I had a bit of an energy drink and my C4, surprisingly no headaches and wow felt insane today.

Arms (all super/giant sets):

Skull Crushers: 75x12/95x10 three times

BB Curl: kept the same weight and reps (I coulda gone heavier, but I didn't want to bend down/twist over to keep switching weights and putting on the stopper, because my crushers are lacking a bit).

Stupid fckoff giant set:

V-Bar Pushdown: 70x10/85x10 twice/100x8 (almost getting back to my strength)

High Cable Curls: same weights/reps (I never done these before and next time I'm taking the bench to the higher machine and move a few things around).

Tricep Pulldown (no accessory): 15x10/20x10/25x10twice

High Cable Bicep Curl (each arm): 20x10/25x10twice/30x8 (going for that extra tennis ball pump in dere).

So that was 1 min rest after completing 4 exercises, between the grunting, face making and swearing, I did have a lot of room to myself and just made it that much more fun. I remember before I started my PH/DS journey, I always said, whomever everyone is watching in the gym is either on one or just the most intense person, although it's happened before, in this new gym, I felt like so many ppl were starring at me during my last set, I said to myself, yeap, definitely on a few right now hahah and the last 4 weeks is gonna be insane, I just feel it.

Standard martial arts training for around 45mins, felt it in my arms today like damn. I can tell how much my strength has gone up when I use the heavy bag, even when I just give it 50%, ish moves around too much, but it's great because that way I can slip and work the body (lower part of the bag) and move quickly around the bag trying to simulate it as much as possible. Once I break form or mess up on a routine, I allow myself one loud curse and then I hit 25-30 crunches; so on average that could happen a couple of times during my training, or if I don't like my form, I'll do that too.

Libido/strength/aggression/endurance is up like whoa now, sure full on running is still a bit hard, but I still push myself in increments and slowly but surely that'll build up and work to my advantage. No bloating, right nip is off and on, nothing intense though and the derms still burn when applying them, more than the alcohol or lotion afterwards, so I know somethings going on.

Major shout out and thanks to Danger, definitely notice a nice improvement dropping that test down a bit.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad to hear things are better, very good stuff and I can't imagine how crazy that musta been for everyone there.

Depending on how I feel though on certain days, I go for my weights/martial arts = around 2hrs, then wait an hr, eat take supps then go for a run. I know how that is, I don't have any kids of my own, but there were women I've dated in the past, where I was close to being a stepfather, but with timing and other factors, just didn't workout.

Definitely will look into that REM PM that you were telling me about, I've lost faith in these OTC sleep remedies, prami/aromasin seems to help a bit, especially when my legs are restless like whoa, that seems to help out quite a bit. I think I'm going to start looking into peps/rc for sleeping.
    Really wanna sleep bro? Look into DSIP (delta sleep inducing peptide) and say goodnight.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Really wanna sleep bro? Look into DSIP (delta sleep inducing peptide) and say goodnight.
    almost forgot about that, I remember a long time ago thinking I'd give that a try, but just gotta be cautious about inj; shouldn't be a biggy if I hide everything, never gave myself a shot before but I've helped others out before, so I figure I'd give it a shot (pun intended) when the times right. Definitely gonna do some research into that and some other peps for healing and what not. Good looking out and def gonna look at the peps you're running too, some of them sound pretty damn interesting yo.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Tyga - i read about these a few weeks back and remember a piece about DSIP not being effective unless its administered via an IV. Have you heard of anyone thats actually used it with decent results?

Sin - if your looking into peps for sleep them REM ain't gonna do you much. Maybe get a hold of some Ambien or something.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tyga - i read about these a few weeks back and remember a piece about DSIP not being effective unless its administered via an IV. Have you heard of anyone thats actually used it with decent results?

Sin - if your looking into peps for sleep them REM ain't gonna do you much. Maybe get a hold of some Ambien or something.
    Lol ambien will knock you out!

Im not going to bs you, i dont know a thing about dsip, other then it acts as a sleep aid. All i know is what ive read (very miniscule amount on this pep). Figured IM, was the go to route... never thought about IV
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Yeah man there isnt much out there regarding DSIP. I've got about as bad as a sleep situation as Sin (he's got me beat these days tho!) so when i saw it on an RC site my eyes lit up.

I'm clueless with pinning so a self administered IV would be an ambulance ride lol.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

True true, I was kinda thinking that actually, if I'm looking into this end of the spectrum, I don't think REM is gonna do a whole lot, but depending on several things maybe I'll try that before I hit the pep game, because as you mention research is a bit subjective as to ROA.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Lol ambien will knock you out!

Im not going to bs you, i dont know a thing about dsip, other then it acts as a sleep aid. All i know is what ive read (very miniscule amount on this pep). Figured IM, was the go to route... never thought about IV
    no doubt, yeah a long time ago I was reading a few ppl going IM and it took about 30-45mins for them to get tired and stay asleep; I don't remember the last time I took a handful of different things and said I feel tired after a couple of hours.

I'll speak to my doc about ambien or something similar; he was already concerned at one point when I told him a few times throughout the month I have to take two sedatives and 4 OTC products; dude goes how did you wake up, I says wake up, sh1et I don't think my eyes got heavy.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Yeah man there isnt much out there regarding DSIP. I've got about as bad as a sleep situation as Sin (he's got me beat these days tho!) so when i saw it on an RC site my eyes lit up.

I'm clueless with pinning so a self administered IV would be an ambulance ride lol.
    hahaha yeah man it's not good at the moment, I mean, I feel great, my strength/endurance and everything is still up, even with quite a lack of sleep. Only for the first hour or so when I wake up, I just feel a lil dazed, but after drinking water moving around and eating a bit (depending on my schedule/training) I feel quite a bit better. Of course, I still won't negate the fact that I do need to hit between 6-8 hours again hahaha would be a miracle if it was more consistent.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Yesterday was legs:

Seated Single Leg Press (L then R): 80x15/100x12/140x10/160x8

Double Leg Press: 260x15/300x12/340x10/380x8

Hip Adbuctor/Adductor: 70x20/100x15/150x12/175x8 (felt a nice ripping burn in my groin, didn't hurt for long, just felt good being able to open up my hips quite a bit more and really put some power and concentration into em).

Hamstring Curls: same weights/reps as above minus the 175x8 and I did 150x12 twice; not tryna put a lot of pressure on that during bag training days/even day after.

DB Calf Raises: 50x25/70x20/80x15 twice; I guess I gotta go higher with these, just hate bending down and over, because me and a few other ppl are the only ones who use 60+ and everything goes on the very bottom rack.

After that did some stretches and hit the bag for a good 30 minutes; didn't go incredibly crazy that day, but today I plan on so.

Tha Bones Jones era in full effect! On the way to being the greatest fighter of our time, NY/MT/MA Pride!
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

off day, but still planning on MA training/cardio; will weigh myself as it's been a few days and won't lie I'ma bit anxious for some reason. Practically zero water weight in my abs, so unless it's being stored somewhere else, I can't tell at the moment. Very happy so far that my chest doesn't look as puffed up as last time, and I started the winny today, why, not sure but I wanted to push that 4-5 weeks and after this week when I'm done with Epi, depending on what's good sd will be on the guest list.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

over an hour training, between heavy bag, ab routines, jump roping, felt fckin amazing; I did have to mix a bit of an energy drink + c4, but felt damn good. Heart rate was pretty normal, other than when I went full throttle and even still then wasn't as horrible as before. I didn't full on sprint today, because def still a bit sore from yesterday's legs and after kicking the bag around for a good amount of time, wasn't really trying to make my calf pumps/minor back pumps more pronounced.

Tomorrow is the start of week 4, last week of epi, added winny/soon sd and well fill in the blank as the time goes by.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Sin - you going to cut it at 8 wks or go for the 12?
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Sin - you going to cut it at 8 wks or go for the 12?
    I gotta do some calculations/guesstimates but will be between 8-10; whenever I run out of test, I'm pretty much gonna call it and since I dialed back on my dosing, I might be able to stretch it out a bit further. Starting to notice some very nice things going on and I think it's just about fully kicking in, but with what I've been on kinda hard to tell.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

oh yeah nearly forget, I've put on 3lbs pounds since that 2lb drop, so far 11lbs and I'm getting more ripped, nice lil change up and funny thing is I'm eating quite a lot less than my last run and around the same time I've gained the same weight. Slacking on my diet and starting again soon I'll start posting those up again soon, some days on end it's the same just for macros sake (memorized sadly enough hahah) and of course the cheat meal maybe twice a week now.

Of course, when I threw the sd in the first time, just exploded in a good way, minus gyno paranoia because all that glycogen/water retention was right in my chest; didn't look like boobs but it was clearly a top sided battle hahah and my legs are the biggest part of my body. Very happy so far and that on feeling is creeping up I can feel it, especially when I throw in a pwo, just beast.
  20. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No squats or deads? Come on man haha!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

I gotta do some calculations/guesstimates but will be between 8-10; whenever I run out of test, I'm pretty much gonna call it and since I dialed back on my dosing, I might be able to stretch it out a bit further. Starting to notice some very nice things going on and I think it's just about fully kicking in, but with what I've been on kinda hard to tell.
    Good to hear that the new dosing is working broham. How's the "applying" process going? Gotta imagine you'll be trying some new spots soon.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    No squats or deads? Come on man haha!
    nah fck that ****, even with good form, I always tweak my back and hips for some reason.

Back in the day yes I'd hit deads/squats 1-2 twice a week (depending on cyc/etc) and up until the last 2 years, even if I hit them for a few sets, automatically feels like I'm crippled over (not in a good way either). Besides with my martial arts/boxing, last thing I wanna do is fck myself up more before getting back into the ring, whether its sparring or competitions down the road.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Good to hear that the new dosing is working broham. How's the "applying" process going? Gotta imagine you'll be trying some new spots soon.
    still goin pretty well in certain areas, still feeling the burn and I noticed my skin is drying up intensely; even using different lotions, looks like I gotta pick up baby lotion soon. I'm trying to keep it between 1-1.5 per area so it looks like this:

test -- left bi
    tren -- right bi
    win -- upper shoulders

when I decide to ramp it up a bit, I'll start hitting inner thighs, I think dude definitely heard me talkin ish bout his boy if he keeps on suggesting to put it on my scrotum hahah ain't never gonna happen.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

my bad its been a few days, managed to hit a couple of workouts past 4 days, been really busy with some personal ish going on at the moment, but hopefully by tomorrow or at least the end of the weekend, I'll be back on full track. I'm gonna try and hit arms + back today, if not tomorrow.

everything else has pretty much been the same so far, still feelin mad good (still sweat at night so I know this ish is definitely kickin); 2 restless nights out of 4, uuggghhhh it be what it be. One more day left of EPI, no pill sat and sun I'm really really eager to throw in that sd and boost up my strength, I've gained 15lbs so far and well it's about 5 more than I wanted to gain so far, although I'm gettin more cut and defined, weights goin up a bit every other day or so.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Just wanted to throw right in, did a good 1h30 of back and arms; uncomfortable pumps hahah. Just walking over to the gym, managed to pick up a lovely calf pump that had me feelin like I just a leg workout on top of a run; even hitting upper body, I had to sit between a few sets and massage the ish outta my calf.

At the very end after switching from high reps to med to low reps (over 4 sets per exercises), I had a wicked ass forearm pump that pretty much stopped me there (I threw in 2 extra workouts to today's regiment and skipped boxing training due to plans for tonight and I'll make that up during my off day tomorrow and throw in a long ass ab routine to make up for that too.

Freakishly I'm up almost 20lbs and once I hit a certain weight, I plan on cutting back on my meals and fast a bit more too; everything is goin well, minus the night sweats/lack of sleep as I think I mentioned last post or so.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Just wanted to throw right in, did a good 1h30 of back and arms; uncomfortable pumps hahah. Just walking over to the gym, managed to pick up a lovely calf pump that had me feelin like I just a leg workout on top of a run; even hitting upper body, I had to sit between a few sets and massage the ish outta my calf.

At the very end after switching from high reps to med to low reps (over 4 sets per exercises), I had a wicked ass forearm pump that pretty much stopped me there (I threw in 2 extra workouts to today's regiment and skipped boxing training due to plans for tonight and I'll make that up during my off day tomorrow and throw in a long ass ab routine to make up for that too.

Freakishly I'm up almost 20lbs and once I hit a certain weight, I plan on cutting back on my meals and fast a bit more too; everything is goin well, minus the night sweats/lack of sleep as I think I mentioned last post or so.
    20lbs?!

How long you been on, i forget
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

20lbs?!

Dude - I think he's only halfway through...
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

20lbs?!

I know fam, ppl are definitely saying some ish now hahaha and alls I can claim is well you see how much I'm eating and training. I know ish is def kicking in intensely, I've had my on feeling almost nonstop for the past several days.

Tomorrow is the start of week 5, about halfway there; dropped Epi today and Beastah tomorrow, to make sure I'm getting rid of a bit of bloat, I added 3-5 squirts of forma (don't think I'll be using it throughout though, just enough to where I'm good again).

I don't know how even with the weight I've gained, I can barely grab any skin off my front abs and side abs are poppin through, I'm trying to figure out where the weights going and it appears to be throughout my upper body and my legs are lookin disgusting hahah.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Dude - I think he's only halfway through...
    just about halfway, since I'm starting week 5 and still have a bit of test/tren left, looks like I can get maybe another week outta that and with my other bottles left, looks like I can run it another 4-5 weeks; especially if I ramp up the doses and keep the sd between 10-20mg; knowing me I'll do 30mg on the last week and just pray that I don't gain too much more weight hahaha.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

todays an off day, but plan on doing cardio later on, haven't weighed myself yet, but I can see I look a lot fuller in my upper body. Slept pretty decently last night and I think the AI combo has been helping out with that, no sweats like the night before thank god.

I saw pain and gain last night with my girl after the knicks game and I have to say, ish was pretty damn good, I mean I enjoyed it and she laughed quite a bit too cause we know dumb mothafckahs like that I thought the acting was pretty damn good too. I don't wanna say any scenes, but there was two lines I heard, fckin thought I was gonna get kicked out for laughing too hard too long.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

todays an off day, but plan on doing cardio later on, haven't weighed myself yet, but I can see I look a lot fuller in my upper body. Slept pretty decently last night and I think the AI combo has been helping out with that, no sweats like the night before thank god.

I saw pain and gain last night with my girl after the knicks game and I have to say, ish was pretty damn good, I mean I enjoyed it and she laughed quite a bit too cause we know dumb mothafckahs like that I thought the acting was pretty damn good too. I don't wanna say any scenes, but there was two lines I heard, fckin thought I was gonna get kicked out for laughing too hard too long.
    Saw it last Friday with my girl! Thought it was awesome! I want a gym like that to workout in lol.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Saw it last Friday with my girl! Thought it was awesome! I want a gym like that to workout in lol.
    yeah yo that gym was fckin crazy, not gonna lie fckin loved that flick, those mothafckahs were on point.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

yeah yo that gym was fckin crazy, not gonna lie fckin loved that flick, those mothafckahs were on point.
    hell yes, The Rock (who was effing HUGE in that one), Marky Mark, and the guy who plays poppa doc in 8 mile lol were amazing. It'd be so sick to have a gym with an outdoor pool. Right after the film I just wanted to get a pump ASAP.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Have a bit of time to report a few things before heading out, although today was off, I managed to do cardio for a little over an hour; didn't run just fast walk and jogging, felt pretty good and I think I need soles or adjust my position, because these calf pumps are gonna get the better of me soon and although I rather push through it, sometimes I just can't and I need to stop, massage and slowly go on.

As much as I wanted to, I resisted weighing myself and will do that tomorrow when I'm back in action. I only had a couple of meals today and plan on having another small one to make up for the past few days. Libido is still going strong and a half, strength and aggression are well up too. Although it's controllable, I can feel that rage when I need to use it to push through a set/boxing and if I'm sparring with someone I stop, give us a breather or I'll do crunches/push ups till I calm down a bit and resume, not tryna hurt anyone ya know.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

hell yes, The Rock (who was effing HUGE in that one), Marky Mark, and the guy who plays poppa doc in 8 mile lol were amazing. It'd be so sick to have a gym with an outdoor pool. Right after the film I just wanted to get a pump ASAP.
    yo he was massive actually, even my girl said he looks much bigger than when he was in fast and furious, I didn't notice a different until we did side by side and yeah he got huge. They had me in stitches and they played idiots so well, I give them all mad credit. I was thinking that the whole time too, how dope would it be to have an outdoor pool. Hahaha fck I felt like I wanted to get a pump during the movie, sh1iet feels like I did hahah.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

yo he was massive actually, even my girl said he looks much bigger than when he was in fast and furious, I didn't notice a different until we did side by side and yeah he got huge. They had me in stitches and they played idiots so well, I give them all mad credit. I was thinking that the whole time too, how dope would it be to have an outdoor pool. Hahaha fck I felt like I wanted to get a pump during the movie, sh1iet feels like I did hahah.
    for sure it was crazy the way his traps were sticking out of that tank. yes so funny I almost quoted something but won't give it away for the rest of our pals on here. hahaha ya def motivates you to get pumping
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

for sure it was crazy the way his traps were sticking out of that tank. yes so funny I almost quoted something but won't give it away for the rest of our pals on here. hahaha ya def motivates you to get pumping
    yeah true **** was disgusting, definitely need my own shoulders day after seeing that hahah. Yo there's so many lines I wanna quote hahah but I'ma hold off for a bit of time, until ppl saw it, because I think just about every event is connected, sure there might be a slow part here or there, but overall ish was insane. Felt like Bay wanted to go Tarantino a bit, but for a movie with no explosions (hahahah), Bay's directing wasn't that bad.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

yeah true **** was disgusting, definitely need my own shoulders day after seeing that hahah. Yo there's so many lines I wanna quote hahah but I'ma hold off for a bit of time, until ppl saw it, because I think just about every event is connected, sure there might be a slow part here or there, but overall ish was insane. Felt like Bay wanted to go Tarantino a bit, but for a movie with no explosions (hahahah), Bay's directing wasn't that bad.
    haha true definitely insane. I totally feel ya bro good idea. and yeah thats actually a really good comparison I see what you're seeing there, I agree. not bad at all.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Slept pretty decently last night, no sweats/terrors so it seems to be every couple of days off and on between that nasty ish. Plan on weighing myself, hitting arms and martial arts training today.

Been looking at some new pwo's and kinda torn between Assualt and Jack3d Micro; I love my C4 but it's time to change it up a bit. Also looking at some of their other products, but kinda iffy with their large prop blends, but I'll probably be giving them a shot soon, hey, rather rep them than a few others hahah jus sayin. Interested in their shred matrix, looks like it has anti-cortisol(subjective) proprieties, so prob by the end of today I'll list a few things I plan on picking up.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Saw the fight last night and gotta say for a man his age, dude didn't have to float around as much and stood his ground very well; he looked a lil afraid the first few rounds, but once he got comfortable with his right, it was all over. Homeboy he fought didn't throw one fckin uppercut, everytime he went to work the body, or when Floyd predictably dropped his entire body forward and put everything into his right, if dude woulda powered up and waited properly for that, woulda been a different fight; however, I fck with Mayweather and despite the personal ish in his life, he is arguably the best if not one of at this point.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test/Tren/Masteron/SD....Too Much?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 04:47 PM
  2. getting big with 6-week epi log
    By hardtohitme7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 04:24 PM
  3. D-Bol with Test-E, or SD to kick it off?
    By St1ff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 03:04 PM
  4. What oral to use with Test/Tren Enanthate
    By biomax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 03:47 PM
  5. MDHT With Test & Tren?
    By Josey Wales in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2005, 11:47 PM