Get Lost with Test/Tren/Epi/SD/Winny

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. todays an off day, but about to dose up soon, try and hit some cardio and although I gotta run around today I still wanna take it easy. Program calls for 2 days off, since I am not surprisingly not sore at all, gonna go tomorrow seeing how I feel, plan on fasting until later afternoon and so far feeling a whole lot better since the first few days, nausea is almost completely gone and the my headaches aren't as intense/long lasting, week 1 is almost done and can't wait to see what the next week brings.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

2. Just got back from a decent walk/jog, didn't push myself to run today as those quad/calf/groin pumps have been dying down, so I'll give it a days rest before going back into it tomorrow. Just took my first dose and still that burn on the shoulders is much more strong than compared to my inner bis, fck, guess it's time to start shaving the inner part of my leg and I'll bounce around between there, inner bis, shoulder, and ankles.

Looking and feeling a bit fuller, certain shirts are getting a bit more snug, doesn't look like I'm holding much water, abs are a lil more defined and showing a bit more; I stay hitting between 1-1.5 gallons, lowered my sodium just a bit and upped my fiber a lil more. So far today just had a chicken/turkey sandwich, plan on having a burger soon, protein shake a bit after that and another 2 small meals and snacks throughout (bars, peanuts, fruits). Sides from the first few days have pretty much gone away and I'm feelin pretty damn good and only get better from here; I just want my endurance to stay at a solid 30mins martial arts and I'll be really happy, I think I'll get to one of my goals quicker if I keep at this pace.
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
    •   

3. Today is supposed to be an off day, but I'll give it another hour or so and seeing what's up I'm gonna hit arms today and start the 2nd week of my training a day earlier. It's higher reps for the second week and I plan on extending an extra set to 4 and my last set will be 5-6 rep to get my strength up again. I feel fckin amazing compared to the first few days now and I was thinking it's only a matter of time before my body starts adjusting. If I w/o I'll post it up and if I don't get back on later, I'll write first weeks experience tomorrow or so.

4. just got an interesting phone call not too long ago, and looks like I'm picking someone up from the airport in a couple hours. Looks like I'll be busy all morning and as surprised/little excited as I am, I'm still keeping to my gym schedule and either she'll tag along or wait for me and get wet....in the sauna hahaha. So, since I have a bit of time it'll be a full week in several hours and compared to the first four days, it has gotten a lot better.

No more nausea (felt very close to throwing up a couple of times), no more long intense headaches and I'm not getting as flushed as I was. Since I know, it's not fully flowing throughout my system properly yet (maybe another week or so), I can't tell if it's from the test/tren, but random errections that last awhile and it's taking a bit longer to orgasm (completely opposite of what I thought and I'm happy with that). I don't like my endurance has taken a hit like it has so far, but I'll keep pushing through it.

Unless I drink more than 2-3 cups of water at a time, no bloat at the moment, and no mood swings either way; actually have a great sense of well being outside the gym and my aggression is completely controllable and only amp myself up when I'm in the gym. Sleep is about the same, some nights are better than others, and I'd say only twice so far when I had night sweats. Definitely looking a bit fuller and later this morning I'll weigh myself when I hit the gym fasted and see what I'm at. Abs are popping out a bit more and cutting a bit more cut on my sides as well, veins for days, even two days not in the gym I can see 2 large throughout my bicep, and loads from elbow down my lower wrists. Really excited to this week and another to go by and then damn it's gonna pop off like shakin the ish outta a cola bottle.

5. Hey I have been lurking on this thread for a while now. Great stuff. I would highly suggest next back workout starting with weighted pull-ups (~10lbs at first) and only come halfway up ( keep tension on lats) and lean back during the movement.

I was a bit cold to it but it's worked wonders (started post avi pic) and my back has blown up

Just my 2 cents for next back workout if your feeling particularly alpha.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Hey I have been lurking on this thread for a while now. Great stuff. I would highly suggest next back workout starting with weighted pull-ups (~10lbs at first) and only come halfway up ( keep tension on lats) and lean back during the movement.

I was a bit cold to it but it's worked wonders (started post avi pic) and my back has blown up

Just my 2 cents for next back workout if your feeling particularly alpha.
    Thanks for dropping by and usually I do pull-ups on those [back/bi]days, after working my way back into it, I'll definitely hit up weights after I reach a certain amount and I'll work on my wings as well by throwing those into my giantsets of pullup variations. Appreciate that and will definitely work these back into my routine.

Damn bro, you got a 8 pack on your back, great work there and definitely need to start hitting my mid back more now too. It's pretty much all upper back, very little mid (cut) and a bit of lower back/sides from rows and what not on my end.

7. So far so very good, I can tell my strength has gone up a bit and this week is all high reps and one last set of 5-6 for strength training, mix it up once in a while throughout and stick to my overall plan. Today is the first day of the second week of arms training and I can actually enjoyed today a lot.

Arms:

Tri Pushdown (short bar): 50x20/65x15 twice/80x10/90x5

Skull Crushers: 50x20 twice/70x15 twice (the other plates we're being used and I couldn't get an even amount for my final set)

Seated DB Tri Press: 50x20/60x15 twice/65x12/70x6

Incline DB Curl: 25x20/30x20 twice/35x12/40x8

Superset:

Machine Bicep Curl: 35x30/50x25/65x20/75x15/100x8
    Seated Tri Extension: 35x30/50x25/65x20/75x15/100x8

Felt a pump afterwards for a bit of time, and still my veins are popping out like whoa. Gained 3lbs, unless I'm holding it somewhere else, doesn't look like I have a lot of water in my face/abs; keeping a pretty damn clean diet, doing as much cardio as I can and eating 3-4 times a day not working out and 5-6 times a day working out, so to see that in a week I'm pretty happy with that, mostly I'm getting closer and closer to my main goal so even if my weight stays the same or jumps up, as long as I keep the same physique (well, where it's heading) then I'll be really pleased with that.

8. Sin you still following the 16/8 protocol or are you deviating?

9. Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Sin you still following the 16/8 protocol or are you deviating?
    I belive he deviates, and customizes it.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

10. Wtb moar updates...
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Sin you still following the 16/8 protocol or are you deviating?
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I belive he deviates, and customizes it.
    Yes and yes, my bad it's been a crazy past couple of days, but if I go over one day, then then next day I'll adjust it accordingly. So far, it's treating me pretty good, not as moody/cranky as I thought I would be, but there's some times where I have to fuel up just a lil bit.

12. Crazy past few days, but alls good now and so far everything is going great with this run, my endurance is even coming back a bit. Jogs are a bit easier and I'm going a bit longer with boxing, and each time I train, even if it's a minute longer, that's what I'm shooting for. Past few days I've hit legs and today I hit bi's/tri's; since I haven't been on in sometime, gonna send some PM's and either later tonight or tomorrow, I'll post my w/o's, thoughts and experiences so far.

13. getting ready for chest/traps/shoulders/abs; depending on how things go, I might change up my routine shortly, but so far I'm liking it.

I'll also post my previous w/o's really soon, I had to run out last night and didn't get back till a couple of hours ago.

14. Upped to 50mg of EPI and actually lowered my test from 2 to 1.5 and I'll keep the tren at 1.5 maybe a bit lower, but either way seeing some great things.

so the past two w/o's have been in the 20-25 range, tryna boost up my endurance and then go right into heavy lifting very soon.

Legs:
    Single Leg Seated Press (Alt L/R): 80x25/120x20/140x20 twice

Double Leg Seated Press: 240x25/280x20/300x20 twice; can't wait for heavy days I feel like I'm gonna smash 400, and this is not the angle position just to let everyone know.

Leg Extension (hate these): 50x25 twice and said fck it

Hamstring Curls/Hip Adbuctor/Adductors are the same weight and reps as my previous workouts, just hit them 20-25 reps.

Yesterday, Arms:

Machine Bicep Curl (w/u): 50x25/75x20 twice/100x15

BB Curl: 50x25/70x20 twice/80x19, felt like I was swaying/rocking a bit too much and stopped

Superset:
    Tri Dips: 25 then 20x3
    Bench Dips: 25 then 20x3

Standing Bicep Cable Curl: 50x25/65x20 twice (don't know why I threw that in there, guess for extra pump/resistance)

Cable Rope Overhead Tri (fully extend at top): 35x25/50x20/65x20

Giantset:

Tri Pulldown (no accessory): 10x30/15x25 twice/20x20
    Tri Pushdown (V bar): 45x30/60x25 twice/75x20
    Standing Overhead DB Extension: 15x30/20x25 twice/25x20

I wanted to die through the entire last set for that set, I even had to take a 10sec breath to each exercise; it was that uncomfortable out of breath with chest pains, but massive pumps. In the moment, I feel them the pump and I'm sore for a few hours, however, after eating and later into the night, definitely by the next day, I'm no longer sore. I can tell strength is going up, looks like I've already put on a good bit of size and my weights up around 5-6 lbs from when I first started, it's strange because I look more defined, unless it's being stored somewhere other than my abs for once, then I'd be really happy with that, don't want to make this a long a$$ post, so I'll post a few more things soon and when I get back I'll throw up my w/o

15. a lot of energy, aggression and too much libido hahah (well, that's not a bad thing at all). I was concerned about that tanking like my previous cycles, but time around it's not even fair hahaha. Almost 2 weeks down and already seeing some nice changes, arms/shoulders/legs looking a lot lot bigger and my abs are getting a bit more defined each day; endurance is slightly up, nothing to brag about at the moment, but it's getting a lil bit easier to jog/box, take a small breather and hop back in.

just got a phone gotta head out now and I'll post my w/o when I get back later.

16. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    a lot of energy, aggression and too much libido hahah (well, that's not a bad thing at all). I was concerned about that tanking like my previous cycles, but time around it's not even fair hahaha. Almost 2 weeks down and already seeing some nice changes, arms/shoulders/legs looking a lot lot bigger and my abs are getting a bit more defined each day; endurance is slightly up, nothing to brag about at the moment, but it's getting a lil bit easier to jog/box, take a small breather and hop back in.

just got a phone gotta head out now and I'll post my w/o when I get back later.
    All positives there lol even the libido jump. Unless youre thinkin about smashin fat chicks

17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    All positives there lol even the libido jump. Unless youre thinkin about smashin fat chicks
    Definitely all positives indeed bro, got me cracking up like a mothafckah over here yo. I know I'm mad picky for a cute face with a great ass, so I mean, if it really came down to it, I'd bang a couple chubby chicks hahah. I like the couple that I got goin' on, but just some funny ish at the moment.

No peps or rc that have sedative effects yet huh hahah

18. my bad took a bit longer to post up, been running around since last night and other than going for a 2 hour walk and having lunch with the new new earlier today, got a bit of time to post up what's been goin on.

Chest/Shoulders/Traps, decided to save abs for another time due to time crunch.

Incline Bench: Barx20/95x25/135x20 twice/185x15

Bench Press: 95x25/135x25 twice/185x20

Chest Dips: 25x4; thinkin about buying chains soon.

Set:
    Cable Machine Front Shoulder Raise: 10x25/15x20 twice/20x10
    Side Shoulder Raise: 15x25/25x20 twice/30x8 (wanted to hit the last two higher reps, but still happy with that)

Set:
    Rear Delt Cable Cross: 10x30/15x20 twice/20x15
    Rear Delt DB Fly: 10x25/15x15 twice/20x6 (wanted to go for more strength here)

DB Press: 35x25/45x20 twice/50x20

Set:
    Chest Machine Press (figured why not, been awhile): 75x30/100x25/150x20
    Machine Shoulder Press: 65x30/80x25/90x15

Even though the weight wasn't heavy at all, those higher reps took the ish outta me, in a good way though and was able to get off about 30 mins of boxing/training. Funny thing other than getting a tiny bit winded, I think I was more sore from pumps and my shoulders got tired before my endurance gave out. About two hours after that, went for a jog/run and after full on sprinting for a minute, then jog and walk, my heart is pounding a little bit less harder and not as hard to catch my breath. Don't get me wrong it's still a bit of a challenge, but fck it, just another thing to add to the list to knock out.

19. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    my bad took a bit longer to post up, been running around since last night and other than going for a 2 hour walk and having lunch with the new new earlier today, got a bit of time to post up what's been goin on.

Chest/Shoulders/Traps, decided to save abs for another time due to time crunch.

Incline Bench: Barx20/95x25/135x20 twice/185x15

Bench Press: 95x25/135x25 twice/185x20

Chest Dips: 25x4; thinkin about buying chains soon.

Set:
    Cable Machine Front Shoulder Raise: 10x25/15x20 twice/20x10
    Side Shoulder Raise: 15x25/25x20 twice/30x8 (wanted to hit the last two higher reps, but still happy with that)

Set:
    Rear Delt Cable Cross: 10x30/15x20 twice/20x15
    Rear Delt DB Fly: 10x25/15x15 twice/20x6 (wanted to go for more strength here)

DB Press: 35x25/45x20 twice/50x20

Set:
    Chest Machine Press (figured why not, been awhile): 75x30/100x25/150x20
    Machine Shoulder Press: 65x30/80x25/90x15

Even though the weight wasn't heavy at all, those higher reps took the ish outta me, in a good way though and was able to get off about 30 mins of boxing/training. Funny thing other than getting a tiny bit winded, I think I was more sore from pumps and my shoulders got tired before my endurance gave out. About two hours after that, went for a jog/run and after full on sprinting for a minute, then jog and walk, my heart is pounding a little bit less harder and not as hard to catch my breath. Don't get me wrong it's still a bit of a challenge, but fck it, just another thing to add to the list to knock out.
    Good stuff man! I got a dip belt for Christmas its nice!

20. Sounds like your making some serious progress. Do you really notice gains (gaiiiinnzz*) daily? I can't remember the last time I had that.

21. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Good stuff man! I got a dip belt for Christmas its nice!
    thanks and might look into a belt as well

22. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Sounds like your making some serious progress. Do you really notice gains (gaiiiinnzz*) daily? I can't remember the last time I had that.
    thanks and even on days where I don't hit maintenance, I still pump out a great workout the next day without getting nauseous/lightheaded anymore. I haven't fully tested my strength just yet, but I clearly tell my strength/muscle endurance has gone up, I know this isn't in full effect yet, but I have gotten a bit bigger and I'm hardening up very nicely as well. I'm also thinking about switching up my routine week 5/6, switch it up for a bit and start something different in PCT.

The way I'm treating this cycle, I want to beat my last workout, whether it's 1 more anything ya know. Just like my boxing/ma routines with high intensity and low intensity cardio, if I can add more combos/go longer than the last time, I'm happy with that and slowly build up. But I also know doing this arm program you will see very good results quick, as long as you're diets on point and if you really follow it, you'll see good gains. Google six weeks to sick arms by Dr. Jim, for the first bit of time I am using this and incorporating a few other things from back in the day and depending on what I do for my arms [reps], I will do the same for each targeted muscle.

To be honest I only plan on weighing myself once a week, unlike the previous times when it was once every 3/4 then it became twice a day (am/pm); so I'm not gonna over think it like before and keep doing this until these compounds really kick in and shine. I'm around 7lbs since I've started 13 days ago and unlike my hella/beast stack, there's no bloat around my abs/sides and my face isn't puffing up yet; however, after hella already fully kicking in and the second week of SD hahaha damn, blew up, but when I tried sparring and other things at around 210, I wasn't as fast, a lot of power but I don't wanna hurt the people I train with ya know and since no one's gonna fck with me anyway, I wanted to drop it back and be more comfortable. Damn my bad for this long ass post, I wanted to wake up in 2 hours, but since I didn't want to wake up my girl I just went into the computer and gonna sit here and wait, got a bit carried away hahaha.

23. Well, since I woke up a bit earlier than I wanted to, sweating and woke up shooting up halfway. My girl and I are going for a walk/jog for several miles, so I guess after writing around on here for a bit, gonna start stretching maybe a light snack to gas up, otherwise I'll be done quick.

just to report a few things that happened recently that I keep on wanting to post:

I have been getting some serious night sweats once every 2-3 days, wake up take a massive piss and sometimes I can/can't get back to sleep; crazy a$$ vivid dreams, reminds me very much of my MK stints; had a great one day, too graphic to write hahaha.

Veins galore and starting to get more defined in shoulders, arms, abs and legs. gonna start working on my chest a bit more and my back/forearms [keep forgetting], a lot lot more.

Controllable aggression in the gym and even under stressful moments, I can keep it in and to myself without freaking out; haven't really flipped out on cycle, I mean, if I know I'm by myself, sure I'll go crazy when I'm in the bag area.

Sleep in general has improved, very pleased with that, and I'm not sure to thank the prami/aromasin, but I'm getting between 7-8, when before I was at 6; before cycle I was lucky to get a few hours a night.

Pee/stool is normal color, nothing to be concerned and overall I'm actually feeling pretty damn good, well compared to the first few days, feel fckin amazin!

24. also wanted to add that my nips get a slight tingling sensation, its not constant and usually goes away after a bit of time; it's not gyno related, but I can tell these hormones are working it's way into my system and hopefully by the end of next week it'lll go into full effect.

25. Nights sweats and insomnia? Thank the tren lol if your nips are tingling/burning or painfull id up your prami first (.25mg) and see if that helps. If not, up your aromasin until your pepperonies feel better lol

There is an imense amount of detail, log wise. Dont get that to much around here, or other forums for that matter. Keep it up my dude

26. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Nights sweats and insomnia? Thank the tren lol if your nips are tingling/burning or painfull id up your prami first (.25mg) and see if that helps. If not, up your aromasin until your pepperonies feel better lol

There is an imense amount of detail, log wise. Dont get that to much around here, or other forums for that matter. Keep it up my dude
    Thanks fam, appreciate that and def will do; since these dermals are getting mixed reviews and not really detailed logs (maybe Rick's was the best I read outta the lot of them), I want to shine as much light on these bad boys as possible. Especially after another email I received when their catalog, I says transdermal SD huh.

Night sweats haven't been back to back, but past 13 days I'd say maybe 3 or 4 nights waking in a sweat and 2 night terrors so far. My right nip is just tingling slightly, not really burning/painful, not even scratchy just a funny sensation that I felt same place when I ran hella/beast. I've actually been runnin that prami at 0.5 ed and 12.5 exem eod; if it gets outta hand by the end of next week, I'll def be upping it.

Funny thing is, when I hit my two week of double methyl, I dunno why but with all I'm taking, feels like this kicked in a bit quicker and I noticed I'm not nearly as bloated and putting on around the same weight. I don't think I'ma hit for 40+ lbs again my dude hahah, I'm already scaring motha****ahs as it is already; that's not in my nature, but I have to laugh to myself when some people stutter when talking to me.

27. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I forgot to write in that list bit, that new new you and caz set up, def my fav joint to read here; extremely informative, great vids and although I've been a bit familiar with the main peps/rc's, reading/researching some new ish yous guys are mentioning, definitely gonna have to consider several things in the future.

28. Walk and jog earlier this morning went pretty well, we didn't run so I didn't feel like a lung was gonna burst, so after that just been taking it casy; also since todays off, I just plan on doing martial arts and maybe cardio later on; one thing I forgot to mention on top of the sweats, I threw up a couple of nights ago, just kinda came outta the blue and unlike throwing up from drinking or anything else, this shoot out was quick, didn't shake/tremble afterwards and actually felt a trillion times better after the first shoot out, hahah there must been like a good 4-5 big forceful outs.

this ish is starting to burn the hell outta my inner bi's again, so I guess dropping dosing less there has helped that, tomorrow will be the start of week 3, feelin like a million bucks compared to the first several days and hopefully all will go better throughout the remaining. Still at 50mg of Epi and depending on how I'm feeling maybe 50mg for another week or jump to 60mg for either the last week or the last two weeks of epi. I'm almost done with my epi kick-started, two more weeks after tomorrow.

Once I decide whether this will be 8-12 weeks, most likely 8 due to time strains and worried about traveling very soon in the future (wwwaayyy too much to take with me, I'll try and snap a pic soon of everything), I will throw in winny to dry out more and last 3 weeks maybe, maybe throw in SD, really tempted to stick between 10-20.

29. woke up again in a bit of a sweat, but no terror, been looking around online for things to get off my mind before hopping back into bed, unfortunately dropped my girl off hours ago after dinner, because she has family day tomorrow and we'll I had to gladly turn that down hahah.

I ate so much today and surprisingly, none it really looks like it went to my mid waist, I mean sure right after eating I was a bit bloated, but after a couple of hours, went back to normal and started to look more defined, stubborn abs are popping out a bit more and there's a few veins there too. Once I get my endurance back up a bit, I plan on doing a 30min ab routine every 3-4 days, in combo with everything else why not.

Tomorrow is arms and hopefully I'll be able to get back to sleep and wake up at a reasonable time.

30. went back to sleep for a good 7 hours after waking (really surprising actually), but the strange thing, I threw some nasty ish up again. Color didn't even match what I ate yesterday, but then again I ate a lot so maybe it was a delayed effect or I dunno what. Gonna put a little bit into my body before working out, otherwise I have a feeling I'll crash and still gonna use a bit of my pwo to get back into it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test/Tren/Masteron/SD....Too Much?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 04:47 PM
  2. getting big with 6-week epi log
    By hardtohitme7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 04:24 PM
  3. D-Bol with Test-E, or SD to kick it off?
    By St1ff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 03:04 PM
  4. What oral to use with Test/Tren Enanthate
    By biomax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 03:47 PM
  5. MDHT With Test & Tren?
    By Josey Wales in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2005, 11:47 PM