Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Sin you still following the 16/8 protocol or are you deviating?
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I belive he deviates, and customizes it.
    Yes and yes, my bad it's been a crazy past couple of days, but if I go over one day, then then next day I'll adjust it accordingly. So far, it's treating me pretty good, not as moody/cranky as I thought I would be, but there's some times where I have to fuel up just a lil bit.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Crazy past few days, but alls good now and so far everything is going great with this run, my endurance is even coming back a bit. Jogs are a bit easier and I'm going a bit longer with boxing, and each time I train, even if it's a minute longer, that's what I'm shooting for. Past few days I've hit legs and today I hit bi's/tri's; since I haven't been on in sometime, gonna send some PM's and either later tonight or tomorrow, I'll post my w/o's, thoughts and experiences so far.
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

getting ready for chest/traps/shoulders/abs; depending on how things go, I might change up my routine shortly, but so far I'm liking it.

I'll also post my previous w/o's really soon, I had to run out last night and didn't get back till a couple of hours ago.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Upped to 50mg of EPI and actually lowered my test from 2 to 1.5 and I'll keep the tren at 1.5 maybe a bit lower, but either way seeing some great things.

so the past two w/o's have been in the 20-25 range, tryna boost up my endurance and then go right into heavy lifting very soon.

Legs:
    Single Leg Seated Press (Alt L/R): 80x25/120x20/140x20 twice

Double Leg Seated Press: 240x25/280x20/300x20 twice; can't wait for heavy days I feel like I'm gonna smash 400, and this is not the angle position just to let everyone know.

Leg Extension (hate these): 50x25 twice and said fck it

Hamstring Curls/Hip Adbuctor/Adductors are the same weight and reps as my previous workouts, just hit them 20-25 reps.

Yesterday, Arms:

Machine Bicep Curl (w/u): 50x25/75x20 twice/100x15

BB Curl: 50x25/70x20 twice/80x19, felt like I was swaying/rocking a bit too much and stopped

Superset:
    Tri Dips: 25 then 20x3
    Bench Dips: 25 then 20x3

Standing Bicep Cable Curl: 50x25/65x20 twice (don't know why I threw that in there, guess for extra pump/resistance)

Cable Rope Overhead Tri (fully extend at top): 35x25/50x20/65x20

Giantset:

Tri Pulldown (no accessory): 10x30/15x25 twice/20x20
    Tri Pushdown (V bar): 45x30/60x25 twice/75x20
    Standing Overhead DB Extension: 15x30/20x25 twice/25x20

I wanted to die through the entire last set for that set, I even had to take a 10sec breath to each exercise; it was that uncomfortable out of breath with chest pains, but massive pumps. In the moment, I feel them the pump and I'm sore for a few hours, however, after eating and later into the night, definitely by the next day, I'm no longer sore. I can tell strength is going up, looks like I've already put on a good bit of size and my weights up around 5-6 lbs from when I first started, it's strange because I look more defined, unless it's being stored somewhere other than my abs for once, then I'd be really happy with that, don't want to make this a long a$$ post, so I'll post a few more things soon and when I get back I'll throw up my w/o
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

a lot of energy, aggression and too much libido hahah (well, that's not a bad thing at all). I was concerned about that tanking like my previous cycles, but time around it's not even fair hahaha. Almost 2 weeks down and already seeing some nice changes, arms/shoulders/legs looking a lot lot bigger and my abs are getting a bit more defined each day; endurance is slightly up, nothing to brag about at the moment, but it's getting a lil bit easier to jog/box, take a small breather and hop back in.

just got a phone gotta head out now and I'll post my w/o when I get back later.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    a lot of energy, aggression and too much libido hahah (well, that's not a bad thing at all). I was concerned about that tanking like my previous cycles, but time around it's not even fair hahaha. Almost 2 weeks down and already seeing some nice changes, arms/shoulders/legs looking a lot lot bigger and my abs are getting a bit more defined each day; endurance is slightly up, nothing to brag about at the moment, but it's getting a lil bit easier to jog/box, take a small breather and hop back in.

just got a phone gotta head out now and I'll post my w/o when I get back later.
    All positives there lol even the libido jump. Unless youre thinkin about smashin fat chicks
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

All positives there lol even the libido jump. Unless youre thinkin about smashin fat chicks
    Definitely all positives indeed bro, got me cracking up like a mothafckah over here yo. I know I'm mad picky for a cute face with a great ass, so I mean, if it really came down to it, I'd bang a couple chubby chicks hahah. I like the couple that I got goin' on, but just some funny ish at the moment.

No peps or rc that have sedative effects yet huh hahah
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

my bad took a bit longer to post up, been running around since last night and other than going for a 2 hour walk and having lunch with the new new earlier today, got a bit of time to post up what's been goin on.

Chest/Shoulders/Traps, decided to save abs for another time due to time crunch.

Incline Bench: Barx20/95x25/135x20 twice/185x15

Bench Press: 95x25/135x25 twice/185x20

Chest Dips: 25x4; thinkin about buying chains soon.

Set:
    Cable Machine Front Shoulder Raise: 10x25/15x20 twice/20x10
    Side Shoulder Raise: 15x25/25x20 twice/30x8 (wanted to hit the last two higher reps, but still happy with that)

Set:
    Rear Delt Cable Cross: 10x30/15x20 twice/20x15
    Rear Delt DB Fly: 10x25/15x15 twice/20x6 (wanted to go for more strength here)

DB Press: 35x25/45x20 twice/50x20

Set:
    Chest Machine Press (figured why not, been awhile): 75x30/100x25/150x20
    Machine Shoulder Press: 65x30/80x25/90x15

Even though the weight wasn't heavy at all, those higher reps took the ish outta me, in a good way though and was able to get off about 30 mins of boxing/training. Funny thing other than getting a tiny bit winded, I think I was more sore from pumps and my shoulders got tired before my endurance gave out. About two hours after that, went for a jog/run and after full on sprinting for a minute, then jog and walk, my heart is pounding a little bit less harder and not as hard to catch my breath. Don't get me wrong it's still a bit of a challenge, but fck it, just another thing to add to the list to knock out.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%

my bad took a bit longer to post up, been running around since last night and other than going for a 2 hour walk and having lunch with the new new earlier today, got a bit of time to post up what's been goin on.

Chest/Shoulders/Traps, decided to save abs for another time due to time crunch.

Incline Bench: Barx20/95x25/135x20 twice/185x15

Bench Press: 95x25/135x25 twice/185x20

Chest Dips: 25x4; thinkin about buying chains soon.

Set:
    Cable Machine Front Shoulder Raise: 10x25/15x20 twice/20x10
    Side Shoulder Raise: 15x25/25x20 twice/30x8 (wanted to hit the last two higher reps, but still happy with that)

Set:
    Rear Delt Cable Cross: 10x30/15x20 twice/20x15
    Rear Delt DB Fly: 10x25/15x15 twice/20x6 (wanted to go for more strength here)

DB Press: 35x25/45x20 twice/50x20

Set:
    Chest Machine Press (figured why not, been awhile): 75x30/100x25/150x20
    Machine Shoulder Press: 65x30/80x25/90x15

Even though the weight wasn't heavy at all, those higher reps took the ish outta me, in a good way though and was able to get off about 30 mins of boxing/training. Funny thing other than getting a tiny bit winded, I think I was more sore from pumps and my shoulders got tired before my endurance gave out. About two hours after that, went for a jog/run and after full on sprinting for a minute, then jog and walk, my heart is pounding a little bit less harder and not as hard to catch my breath. Don't get me wrong it's still a bit of a challenge, but fck it, just another thing to add to the list to knock out.
    Good stuff man! I got a dip belt for Christmas its nice!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.24%

Sounds like your making some serious progress. Do you really notice gains (gaiiiinnzz*) daily? I can't remember the last time I had that.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Good stuff man! I got a dip belt for Christmas its nice!
    thanks and might look into a belt as well
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Sounds like your making some serious progress. Do you really notice gains (gaiiiinnzz*) daily? I can't remember the last time I had that.
    thanks and even on days where I don't hit maintenance, I still pump out a great workout the next day without getting nauseous/lightheaded anymore. I haven't fully tested my strength just yet, but I clearly tell my strength/muscle endurance has gone up, I know this isn't in full effect yet, but I have gotten a bit bigger and I'm hardening up very nicely as well. I'm also thinking about switching up my routine week 5/6, switch it up for a bit and start something different in PCT.

The way I'm treating this cycle, I want to beat my last workout, whether it's 1 more anything ya know. Just like my boxing/ma routines with high intensity and low intensity cardio, if I can add more combos/go longer than the last time, I'm happy with that and slowly build up. But I also know doing this arm program you will see very good results quick, as long as you're diets on point and if you really follow it, you'll see good gains. Google six weeks to sick arms by Dr. Jim, for the first bit of time I am using this and incorporating a few other things from back in the day and depending on what I do for my arms [reps], I will do the same for each targeted muscle.

To be honest I only plan on weighing myself once a week, unlike the previous times when it was once every 3/4 then it became twice a day (am/pm); so I'm not gonna over think it like before and keep doing this until these compounds really kick in and shine. I'm around 7lbs since I've started 13 days ago and unlike my hella/beast stack, there's no bloat around my abs/sides and my face isn't puffing up yet; however, after hella already fully kicking in and the second week of SD hahaha damn, blew up, but when I tried sparring and other things at around 210, I wasn't as fast, a lot of power but I don't wanna hurt the people I train with ya know and since no one's gonna fck with me anyway, I wanted to drop it back and be more comfortable. Damn my bad for this long ass post, I wanted to wake up in 2 hours, but since I didn't want to wake up my girl I just went into the computer and gonna sit here and wait, got a bit carried away hahaha.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Well, since I woke up a bit earlier than I wanted to, sweating and woke up shooting up halfway. My girl and I are going for a walk/jog for several miles, so I guess after writing around on here for a bit, gonna start stretching maybe a light snack to gas up, otherwise I'll be done quick.

just to report a few things that happened recently that I keep on wanting to post:

I have been getting some serious night sweats once every 2-3 days, wake up take a massive piss and sometimes I can/can't get back to sleep; crazy a$$ vivid dreams, reminds me very much of my MK stints; had a great one day, too graphic to write hahaha.

Veins galore and starting to get more defined in shoulders, arms, abs and legs. gonna start working on my chest a bit more and my back/forearms [keep forgetting], a lot lot more.

Controllable aggression in the gym and even under stressful moments, I can keep it in and to myself without freaking out; haven't really flipped out on cycle, I mean, if I know I'm by myself, sure I'll go crazy when I'm in the bag area.

Sleep in general has improved, very pleased with that, and I'm not sure to thank the prami/aromasin, but I'm getting between 7-8, when before I was at 6; before cycle I was lucky to get a few hours a night.

Pee/stool is normal color, nothing to be concerned and overall I'm actually feeling pretty damn good, well compared to the first few days, feel fckin amazin!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

also wanted to add that my nips get a slight tingling sensation, its not constant and usually goes away after a bit of time; it's not gyno related, but I can tell these hormones are working it's way into my system and hopefully by the end of next week it'lll go into full effect.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nights sweats and insomnia? Thank the tren lol if your nips are tingling/burning or painfull id up your prami first (.25mg) and see if that helps. If not, up your aromasin until your pepperonies feel better lol

There is an imense amount of detail, log wise. Dont get that to much around here, or other forums for that matter. Keep it up my dude
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Nights sweats and insomnia? Thank the tren lol if your nips are tingling/burning or painfull id up your prami first (.25mg) and see if that helps. If not, up your aromasin until your pepperonies feel better lol

There is an imense amount of detail, log wise. Dont get that to much around here, or other forums for that matter. Keep it up my dude
    Thanks fam, appreciate that and def will do; since these dermals are getting mixed reviews and not really detailed logs (maybe Rick's was the best I read outta the lot of them), I want to shine as much light on these bad boys as possible. Especially after another email I received when their catalog, I says transdermal SD huh.

Night sweats haven't been back to back, but past 13 days I'd say maybe 3 or 4 nights waking in a sweat and 2 night terrors so far. My right nip is just tingling slightly, not really burning/painful, not even scratchy just a funny sensation that I felt same place when I ran hella/beast. I've actually been runnin that prami at 0.5 ed and 12.5 exem eod; if it gets outta hand by the end of next week, I'll def be upping it.

Funny thing is, when I hit my two week of double methyl, I dunno why but with all I'm taking, feels like this kicked in a bit quicker and I noticed I'm not nearly as bloated and putting on around the same weight. I don't think I'ma hit for 40+ lbs again my dude hahah, I'm already scaring motha****ahs as it is already; that's not in my nature, but I have to laugh to myself when some people stutter when talking to me.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

I forgot to write in that list bit, that new new you and caz set up, def my fav joint to read here; extremely informative, great vids and although I've been a bit familiar with the main peps/rc's, reading/researching some new ish yous guys are mentioning, definitely gonna have to consider several things in the future.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Walk and jog earlier this morning went pretty well, we didn't run so I didn't feel like a lung was gonna burst, so after that just been taking it casy; also since todays off, I just plan on doing martial arts and maybe cardio later on; one thing I forgot to mention on top of the sweats, I threw up a couple of nights ago, just kinda came outta the blue and unlike throwing up from drinking or anything else, this shoot out was quick, didn't shake/tremble afterwards and actually felt a trillion times better after the first shoot out, hahah there must been like a good 4-5 big forceful outs.

this ish is starting to burn the hell outta my inner bi's again, so I guess dropping dosing less there has helped that, tomorrow will be the start of week 3, feelin like a million bucks compared to the first several days and hopefully all will go better throughout the remaining. Still at 50mg of Epi and depending on how I'm feeling maybe 50mg for another week or jump to 60mg for either the last week or the last two weeks of epi. I'm almost done with my epi kick-started, two more weeks after tomorrow.

Once I decide whether this will be 8-12 weeks, most likely 8 due to time strains and worried about traveling very soon in the future (wwwaayyy too much to take with me, I'll try and snap a pic soon of everything), I will throw in winny to dry out more and last 3 weeks maybe, maybe throw in SD, really tempted to stick between 10-20.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

woke up again in a bit of a sweat, but no terror, been looking around online for things to get off my mind before hopping back into bed, unfortunately dropped my girl off hours ago after dinner, because she has family day tomorrow and we'll I had to gladly turn that down hahah.

I ate so much today and surprisingly, none it really looks like it went to my mid waist, I mean sure right after eating I was a bit bloated, but after a couple of hours, went back to normal and started to look more defined, stubborn abs are popping out a bit more and there's a few veins there too. Once I get my endurance back up a bit, I plan on doing a 30min ab routine every 3-4 days, in combo with everything else why not.

Tomorrow is arms and hopefully I'll be able to get back to sleep and wake up at a reasonable time.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

went back to sleep for a good 7 hours after waking (really surprising actually), but the strange thing, I threw some nasty ish up again. Color didn't even match what I ate yesterday, but then again I ate a lot so maybe it was a delayed effect or I dunno what. Gonna put a little bit into my body before working out, otherwise I have a feeling I'll crash and still gonna use a bit of my pwo to get back into it.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

wanted to post this right quick before heading out, I'm sure I'll be back later on and with my sleep schedule, I won't be surprised if I'm up mad early again posting around. Had a pretty damn good day, feel fckin amazing compared to 2 Sunday's ago, strength and endurance is up like whoa; I wanted to go a bit heavier today, but still wanted to test the waters as the training intensity is gonna hella pick up and looks like for a few weeks it'll stay between the 4-6 and 10-12 range. A couple of rest pauses, a few drop sets, all in all, left pretty satisfied and got a wicked retarded pump.

Arms:

V-bar Pushdown: 50x12(w/u)/65x8/75x6/85x6 (def need to go higher again here)

Close Grip Press (negatives, no spotter): 135(5 secs)x6/185(5 secs)x5 twice

Close Grip Press: 135x8/185x6 twice rest pause for 15 secs then hit 2 sets of 5 (burn, burn, burn).

Seated Tri Press: 60x8/70x8 twice, after 2nd time, dropset from 70 to 55x10/40x12/30x15 (that felt like a lotta fun)

Tri Pushdown (straight bar): Same as V-Bar, wanted to add a bit more of a pump and brought my hands closer on one set and far apart on the other.

BB Curl: 70x8/90x6x4

Incline DB Curl: 30x8/40x6 twice/50x3 (got carried away here) from 50, dropset into 40x6/30x8, 5 second breath then back into 30x6.

High Cable Bicep Curl (single arm alternating): 20x8/25x6 twice

Superset:
    Machine Bicep Curl: 75x8/100x6/115x5 twice
    Machine Tri Extension: same weights and reps as above

after those two damn that was a great pump and overall felt like a really good day; couldn't do any other training today and we're changing tonights walk/jog for tomorrow morning. Plan on waiting just a bit longer, eating another meal and taking my supps, I'm heading out the door in about 10-15mins so if anything else comes to mind as I'm writing PMs, I'll post that up.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

just wanted to throw in a quick update; I was supposed to hit chest/traps/shoulders today, but switching that for tomorrow as I couldn't make it to the gym today.

last night was by far the worse night, sweated and sweated the whole way through; full blowing A/C and even my girl woke me up around 4-5 to make sure I was alright; I think I slept an hour last night. Haven't had a vivid dream or wake from a bad dream since, but I did have to change my sheets, pillows and underwear. Just felt kinda dazed for a few hours and after my first dose not too long ago (fcked up my schedule), I feel a bit more awake and will soon take my supps.

However, did manage to go for a jog/run today and I've been doing a bit better each time, fckin calf pumps are stopping me though, bothers me for a good minute or 2 and after a light rub down, feels like new, until I cramp up again after running jogging walking jogging running, but that's alright, legs are getting bigger and cut. Also, decided to hold off martial arts until tomorrow and hit that up after weight training. Definitely gonna carb up a bit more tonight, getting a bit more shredded, losing bf and keeping around the same weight.

And as long as I'm feeling up for it, I wanted to spar with a friend do a 3x2min round and go slow; I gotta say, I never quite realized my own strength at times, but recently, ****s nuts. For fun yesterday I took two gallon water bottles in each hand (maybe next time do 3 and grip em better), arms spread as wide as possible and walked up and down 3 flights of ten stairs for a good 15-20 mins, I think I was just a tad sore, but I remember a hundred years ago doing that in my hand or with a bar after working out, ish was too intense, I think the tren is starting to shine a bit, but it's hard to tell with the epi in the way, either way liking what's going on so far.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Today was pretty decent, but had to cut it short near the end as I had to run one of my friends to the hospital, alls better now, but in the moment damn.

Chest/Shoulders/Traps/Abs:

Bench Press: Barx10/135x10/185x10/225x6 twice (without a spotter, didn't really wanna go higher and I was feelin it in my well in my tri's).

Chest Dips: 12x4

DB Press: 40x10/55x8 twice/60x6 (definitely going higher next time, just testing waters)

Set:
    High Cable Cross Rear Delt Flye: 15x10/20x8/25x6 twice
    Incline DB Rear Delt Flye: 10x10/15x8 thrice (fckin burn from this was intense)

Shrugs: 60x10/80x8 twice/90x6 (lifting and putting those down, didn't feel as heavy, just sucked being on the bottom rack, hate that ish)

Chest Cable Cross: 25x30 twice/30x15 twice (just wanted to get more defined, nothing really more)

Machine Shoulder Press: 75x10/90x8/100x6/115x6 (I got the phone call that I needed to leave after my second rep, but I wanted to hit these hard)

Overall felt like it was a pretty good day and although I woke up and just reading around and typing till I get back to sleep, haven't broke out into a sweat hahah and hopefully won't throughout the night. Oddly enough, either the scale is off or something but somehow I've lost 4lbs in 2 days, strange because I've been eating a great amount and drinking a lot lot of water, abs are coming out a bit more, so I can't complain on that end.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

only complains I have at the moment are the night sweats/few terrors, due to that ish really fcks up my sleep cycle; past few days I think I got a couple of hours, not good I know. But still even with that, I was semi surprised that I was still able to put up a good workout without much rest, I know it's not good but so far I slept 5hrs tonight and hoping that I'll be able to get back to sleep soon and stay asleep till at least 9-10.

also been carbing up a little bit more, so I know when I get a moody or tired for no reason, after putting in some good pasta/brown rice/wheat bread and peanut butter feel a lot better. Skin is drying up intensely from these dermals, so looks like it's doing its job, guess I needa get some baby lotion soon or I'll take a look around or ask my girl to see if she has some kind of lotion that's similar. She hasn't said anything yet, but if it were me I'm surprised she still wants to sleep over after sweating so much from tossing around, it's funny because when I lay it down for some good time, I don't even break that much of a sweat....go figure
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

only complains I have at the moment are the night sweats/few terrors, due to that ish really fcks up my sleep cycle; past few days I think I got a couple of hours, not good I know. But still even with that, I was semi surprised that I was still able to put up a good workout without much rest, I know it's not good but so far I slept 5hrs tonight and hoping that I'll be able to get back to sleep soon and stay asleep till at least 9-10.

also been carbing up a little bit more, so I know when I get a moody or tired for no reason, after putting in some good pasta/brown rice/wheat bread and peanut butter feel a lot better. Skin is drying up intensely from these dermals, so looks like it's doing its job, guess I needa get some baby lotion soon or I'll take a look around or ask my girl to see if she has some kind of lotion that's similar. She hasn't said anything yet, but if it were me I'm surprised she still wants to sleep over after sweating so much from tossing around, it's funny because when I lay it down for some good time, I don't even break that much of a sweat....go figure
    That insomnia is Trensomnia bro. I get it bad as hell. 4-5 days of only 3-4 hours of solid sleep a week is good on high dose tren. To lessen the chances...
    1 pin tren in the morning, the earlier the better.
    2 take a few melatonins before bed
    3 pin test in afternoons

When tren will let you sleep or you get tired in the afternoon jump on that opportunity and go into a coma bro. Sleep is rare on tren so when you get it feel lucky lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.12%

Just re read your cycle plan..... your Test is too high for tren. If you are using test e and its 250mg/ml that's 500 per week. That's way high on tren and your sides will only get worse brother. I'm assuming your tren is tren E? 200mg/ml? So if those are the right milligram breakdowns you are using 500mg test and 350mg Tren ew?

That is way off my man. The higher test is to tren mg to mg the worse sides get. If you run test HIGHER dosed than Tren you will get violent night sweats, insomnia, paranoia, mood swings, appetite suppression and so on. If you are running Enanthate tren/test you should be running tren 400-600 ew and test around 200. For me my sweet spot is test at half of tren or even a third is better. I get almost no sides at that dose.

The reason for all of this is tren is 5x more powerful than test when it comes to binding at the AR receptor. So 100mg Tren A will bind for its half-life (2-4days) like 500mg test p would. Long ester is about the same. So if you are flooding your system with tren you are possibly soaking your Androgen Receptors (AR) with Tren and not allowing test to be received at the AR. This causes test to be burnt off, night sweats etc. This all can get more intense when you run longer ester because your blood concentration keeps building up higher and higher resulting in heavier and heavier sides. Tren should be used as the main muscle building compound, cutting and strength. The test is there purely to keep your bodily functions up to par and make sure your Dick keeps working, not for building muscle. All because test is 5x weaker (for binding) than Tren mg per mg.

Hope that helps bro.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    That insomnia is Trensomnia bro. I get it bad as hell. 4-5 days of only 3-4 hours of solid sleep a week is good on high dose tren. To lessen the chances...
    1 pin tren in the morning, the earlier the better.
    2 take a few melatonins before bed
    3 pin test in afternoons

When tren will let you sleep or you get tired in the afternoon jump on that opportunity and go into a coma bro. Sleep is rare on tren so when you get it feel lucky lol
    Thanks Danger for posting up, been reading a lot of your posts and thank you for sharing a lot of info, unfortunately, I'm not pinning yet, these are transdermals, but essentially mg for mg, it's definitely most likely less than the real thing (well, hard to say).

Yeah other than last night, those two days back to back were sh1tty as ****! However, I did actually drop my tren dose down a bit and I'm thinking maybe that could be it and I apply the doses twice; early afternoon/pm. That's what I've unfortunately figured out so far with tren, when I apply it at night, I just get amped up and raring to go, if my girl isn't around I'm either doing mad push-ups, sit-ups, anything a couple of hours before bed to help out and I'll give melatonin a shot again, it's hit or miss, because I already have sleeping problems to begin with, but during the day I can get an 1-2 power nap.

I'll respond to your next post shortly.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Just re read your cycle plan..... your Test is too high for tren. If you are using test e and its 250mg/ml that's 500 per week. That's way high on tren and your sides will only get worse brother. I'm assuming your tren is tren E? 200mg/ml? So if those are the right milligram breakdowns you are using 500mg test and 350mg Tren ew?

That is way off my man. The higher test is to tren mg to mg the worse sides get. If you run test HIGHER dosed than Tren you will get violent night sweats, insomnia, paranoia, mood swings, appetite suppression and so on. If you are running Enanthate tren/test you should be running tren 400-600 ew and test around 200. For me my sweet spot is test at half of tren or even a third is better. I get almost no sides at that dose.

The reason for all of this is tren is 5x more powerful than test when it comes to binding at the AR receptor. So 100mg Tren A will bind for its half-life (2-4days) like 500mg test p would. Long ester is about the same. So if you are flooding your system with tren you are possibly soaking your Androgen Receptors (AR) with Tren and not allowing test to be received at the AR. This causes test to be burnt off, night sweats etc. This all can get more intense when you run longer ester because your blood concentration keeps building up higher and higher resulting in heavier and heavier sides. Tren should be used as the main muscle building compound, cutting and strength. The test is there purely to keep your bodily functions up to par and make sure your Dick keeps working, not for building muscle. All because test is 5x weaker (for binding) than Tren mg per mg.

Hope that helps bro.
    I'm running trenbolone and test (no ester), it's still subjective with these guys, but so far positives/sides seem to be there. I dropped my test dosing to that of tren and maybe I'll drop them a tad more, if sides are getting worse. Essentially though, I think those breakdown numbers you wrote at the end of the first paragraph, looks just about right, but since I adjusted my doses could be less than that. Even with all their guarantees and what not, it's hard to tell.

However, after reading that second paragraph, maybe I'll lower my tren just a bit more; I'm seeing some great results from this already, but if the sides potentially get worse, def dropping back a lot. I'll start off by dropping the test a little bit and see how that treats me.

Last paragraph, I couldn't agree anymore, this guy says these are no ester, 36hrs out of the system, of course that could mean one of two things. I completely understand what test does in conjunction and for me the sole purpose is libido; other than sweats/little loss of sleep, everything has been going great, no crazy mood swings, not depressed like when I was on hdrol/sd at this point (transderm didn't help out all that much). I mean I wanna put on as much muscle possible (but not gonna over do it like before), because I want to keep my flexibility and endurance when I get back into the ring. Mainly going for a recomp and to get as strong as possible.

I really appreciate you taking the time to write that and helping me out; if things get out of hand, I'll definitely drop back on that and see how my body will adjust to it.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.12%

I'm running trenbolone and test (no ester), it's still subjective with these guys, but so far positives/sides seem to be there. I dropped my test dosing to that of tren and maybe I'll drop them a tad more, if sides are getting worse. Essentially though, I think those breakdown numbers you wrote at the end of the first paragraph, looks just about right, but since I adjusted my doses could be less than that. Even with all their guarantees and what not, it's hard to tell.

However, after reading that second paragraph, maybe I'll lower my tren just a bit more; I'm seeing some great results from this already, but if the sides potentially get worse, def dropping back a lot. I'll start off by dropping the test a little bit and see how that treats me.

Last paragraph, I couldn't agree anymore, this guy says these are no ester, 36hrs out of the system, of course that could mean one of two things. I completely understand what test does in conjunction and for me the sole purpose is libido; other than sweats/little loss of sleep, everything has been going great, no crazy mood swings, not depressed like when I was on hdrol/sd at this point (transderm didn't help out all that much). I mean I wanna put on as much muscle possible (but not gonna over do it like before), because I want to keep my flexibility and endurance when I get back into the ring. Mainly going for a recomp and to get as strong as possible.

I really appreciate you taking the time to write that and helping me out; if things get out of hand, I'll definitely drop back on that and see how my body will adjust to it.
    Awesome bro. I didnt really read much of your threadds pages honestly lol. I hit the first few posts and last few ha. But Now your dosing stuff makes sense. If anything lower your Test dose and BUMP tren. By letting tren dominate the receptor and have just enough test to keep the dick hard and for organ funtion you will avoid sides and stay dry as fuk. in a burst I pin 150mg Test E Ew and 125mg Tren A everyday. I get NO sides except some insomnia and a bit of acne but I get those with very high dose of any AAS so it is relative. If I am going with test p it is about 40mg M/W/F and maybe another one during the weekend depending on my erection strength. You honestly just have to play with it and find your sweetspot. think of it like this tho....

Tren is the big ass group of bullies (5) on the playground while test is (1) scrawny kid. They both want to go on the monkey bars. The more scrawny kids that try and get on are gunna get beat up and thrown to the side by the group of Tren bullies but the 1 scrawny kid will be allowed because he isnt taking up very much space so the bullies deal with him but no more.

Dont flood your monkey bars with Test if you got lots of Tren playing too hahahahaha... I am not good with understanding medical terms so I think of stuff in a kid like manner. lol

Hit me up if you got questions my man and good luck... I hate washing my sheets every morning
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Awesome bro. I didnt really read much of your threadds pages honestly lol. I hit the first few posts and last few ha. But Now your dosing stuff makes sense. If anything lower your Test dose and BUMP tren. By letting tren dominate the receptor and have just enough test to keep the dick hard and for organ funtion you will avoid sides and stay dry as fuk. in a burst I pin 150mg Test E Ew and 125mg Tren A everyday. I get NO sides except some insomnia and a bit of acne but I get those with very high dose of any AAS so it is relative. If I am going with test p it is about 40mg M/W/F and maybe another one during the weekend depending on my erection strength. You honestly just have to play with it and find your sweetspot. think of it like this tho....

Tren is the big ass group of bullies (5) on the playground while test is (1) scrawny kid. They both want to go on the monkey bars. The more scrawny kids that try and get on are gunna get beat up and thrown to the side by the group of Tren bullies but the 1 scrawny kid will be allowed because he isnt taking up very much space so the bullies deal with him but no more.

Dont flood your monkey bars with Test if you got lots of Tren playing too hahahahaha... I am not good with understanding medical terms so I think of stuff in a kid like manner. lol

Hit me up if you got questions my man and good luck... I hate washing my sheets every morning

Hahah no worries at all bro it's all good and I really appreciate you taking the time to write all of that though. I'll start by lowering my test in a few days, I dropped from 2.0 to 1.5 I wanna say a little less than a few days ago, but if sides still persist, I will definitely drop it back. Insomnia and a bit of acne sounds about right, calf pumps are annoying and increasingly there, but everything else is pretty decent actually; my endurance is getting better too. True true, I mean when I was getting rando erections all over the place, I knew I had to drop it back just a bit and it's just like the AI's, I find after a few days, I skip one and then continue again.

Hahaaha believe me, we're on the same page and I appreciate all of this very much; anything comes up I'll def hit ya up, thanks brotha!
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

about to get something to eat and take my supps, but wanted to report that I dropped my test down and I'll be keeping it at 1ml, if I need till I'll bring it back up and keep tren the same at the moment. Still at 50mg of Epi and maybe the last week I'll hit 60; this Sunday will be the last week and I'm actually surprised that this going pretty quickly.

Last night was a lot lot better, no sweats and managed to get a decent nights sleep; despite waking up a bit early, I went back to sleep for a few hours and feel pretty damn good. After dosing the three amigos, I wanted to up the ante a bit and had half an energy drink, soon as my slight headache came on, I stopped that and went to water and powerade.

I'll post my w/o in a few.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

alright so reading back a bit I left out an ab workout when I hit my chest/shoulders day; for that I'll say it's my standard ab routine:

Hanging Leg Raise: 30x3
    Decline Crunch (variations, touching opposite hand to foot): 30x3
    Machine Crunch: 100x30x3
    Plank: 30 seconds to 1min, depending on how I feel x3

Today I hit back/bi/tri:

Standard Pullups: 12x3

Concentration Curls: 35x12/40x10/50x10 then 50x8

Standing Bicep Cable Curl: 50x25/60x20 twice/85x5 (wanted to test that and since it only goes to 90, need to do it on another machine soon).

Set:
    Machine Bicep Curl: 75x10/100x10/125x8
    Lat Pulldown: same weights/reps

Standing One Arm DB Tri Extension: 25x12/30x10/35x8/40x4 (pump got in the way of keeping my arm straight and moved on)

Giant fckoff set:
    V Bar Pushdown: 65x12/70x10 twice/85x5
    Tri Pulldown (no accessory): 10x20/15x12/20x10/25x8
    Overhead Cable Rope: 45x10/50x8/60x5 (thought I could go more here, but arms said not happening)
    Bench dips: 12x3

Had a lot of fun today, lotta energy and couldn't hit the bags today, so I'll save that for another time, other than been eating my ass off and still looking pretty lean.

Oh yeah, scale was fcked up that day, when I hopped on I said holy **** that's looking about right, so far 10lbs up.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%

10 lbs! Not bad Sin!

You mind breaking down how long you're in the gym ( on avg) and your training split while on cycle vs off.

Nice log man. Hope those sleep issues get better. Trensomnia huh. I think i have that....minus the TREN. Lol
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

Holy cow bro. 10lbs, lets go!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    10 lbs! Not bad Sin!

You mind breaking down how long you're in the gym ( on avg) and your training split while on cycle vs off.

Nice log man. Hope those sleep issues get better. Trensomnia huh. I think i have that....minus the TREN. Lol
    Thank you sir, so far pretty good over here.

Weight training, I try not to go longer than 1:15 tops and if I feel spent at an 1hr, then I'd stop there.

Martial Arts/Boxing training, I try to hit an hour usually, however, with my endurance taking a bit of a hit it started at 20 then 30 now I'm around 40-45 comfortably.

When I go for walks/jogs/runs, I try to go for about an hour as well, I don't like hitting cardio too much too long and lose a bit of mass; like doing it slow and burn that fat off. Of course, that could change too, if I'm only walking I'd do it longer, if I'm jogging/running then quite a bit shorter; not to mention the times when I gotta start and massage my stupid right calf from pumping something nasty.

Thanks man me too and I'm sorry to hear ya still got sleeping probs; how's everything been goin over there, been awhile.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Holy cow bro. 10lbs, lets go!
    seriously fam, that was my initial reaction; I was told my face was priceless and my eyes lit up a bit hahah. Last time I weighed in, I'm thinking how the fck did I lose 4lbs, eating all this much, I start thinking it's cardio/too much core work or I dunno what. Turns out, scale got knocked down a few times over the weekend and had to get screwed down properly to recalibrate it.

I think it's all going to my arms and shoulders finally, I'm much more cut than the other stack and although I'm not really trying to bulk, around this time I'm definitely gaining around the same weight.

Gotta feeling ish is about to go down very, very soon.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%

Gotta get some before n after pics up! Nice work bro!!
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

Gotta get some before n after pics up! Nice work bro!!
    we'll see whas good with those soon, bit worried just in case someone recognizes me on here and I get reported. Not with roids, but I worked with a guy who was on forums too when we had a lot of free time, but dude was using another kind of drug form and I kept on saying to him, the more you keep putting pics of yourself out there, it's gonna come back here and before the year ended they sent him home; no u/a no tests no nothing, just got called in, showed several pics and it was nice meeting ya at that point.

I wrote it to someone earlier, that maybe I'll put on a thin long sleeve shirt and see if I can show progress that way; I know it's bitch mode, but up until I either leave the company or start something new, I'm on my p's and q's at the moment, plus I know I get away with murder when I come into work like fight club buddies with my knuckles and elbows, we don't go for the face often, but then again we don't wear gloves, just wraps. But I'll figure something out.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%

we'll see whas good with those soon, bit worried just in case someone recognizes me on here and I get reported. Not with roids, but I worked with a guy who was on forums too when we had a lot of free time, but dude was using another kind of drug form and I kept on saying to him, the more you keep putting pics of yourself out there, it's gonna come back here and before the year ended they sent him home; no u/a no tests no nothing, just got called in, showed several pics and it was nice meeting ya at that point.

I wrote it to someone earlier, that maybe I'll put on a thin long sleeve shirt and see if I can show progress that way; I know it's bitch mode, but up until I either leave the company or start something new, I'm on my p's and q's at the moment, plus I know I get away with murder when I come into work like fight club buddies with my knuckles and elbows, we don't go for the face often, but then again we don't wear gloves, just wraps. But I'll figure something out.
    oh wow thats a crazy story... yeah I totally feel ya I figured if I put any up I'd just crop my face out cuz def don't want anything like that to come back to bite me. Def gotta be careful.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

oh wow thats a crazy story... yeah I totally feel ya I figured if I put any up I'd just crop my face out cuz def don't want anything like that to come back to bite me. Def gotta be careful.
    yeah gotta cut my face out and I'm covered in tats, two sleeves, chest, even both legs, and they'd be recognizable. I was trying to find spots where I can take a pic and zoom in on either the cutness or veins, but then I look and think fck, someone might notice that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test/Tren/Masteron/SD....Too Much?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 05:47 PM
  2. getting big with 6-week epi log
    By hardtohitme7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 05:24 PM
  3. D-Bol with Test-E, or SD to kick it off?
    By St1ff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 04:04 PM
  4. What oral to use with Test/Tren Enanthate
    By biomax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 04:47 PM
  5. MDHT With Test & Tren?
    By Josey Wales in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 12:47 AM