- 04-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Theory question. Let's say I do a cycle of 700 mg Test C for 12 weeks (and everything that goes with the 700 mgs) and during that cycle I put on 40 pounds. I then back down to my now current 160 mgs per week TRT regimen. How is it possible fro me to maintain the 40 pounds put on during the cycle? Does it not require a higher rate of Test to maintain the weight I put on? If the answer is yes, then what is the point? If the answer is no, then I need some help understanding this concept........
- 04-06-2013, 02:35 PM
You won't gain anywhere near 40 lbs but whatever you gain you will need to eat enough calories to maintain that weight.
04-07-2013, 07:15 PM
04-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Understood. So there is no "direct" link between T levels (as long as you stay within a reasonable range, say 850-900) and retaining gains? Is it a true statement to say that keeping gains relates to 1) diet and 2) continued workouts?
04-09-2013, 10:46 AM
There is a direct link; but as you said, if you stay within average levels (850-900 could be considered the high end) and your hormones are in homeostasis, then theoretically as long as you eat your bodyweights maintenance calories and continue to workout gains should be kept and even continue.
Similar Forum Threads
- By realsoundjim in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2004, 01:28 AM
- By ripped22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-06-2004, 01:02 PM
- By goes4ever in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2003, 03:41 AM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2003, 11:22 PM
- By jminis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2003, 01:28 AM