Superdiol + Trenavar - Test Base Suggestions

  1. Registered User
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Answers
    0

    Superdiol + Trenavar - Test Base Suggestions


    Solo run of the new Celtic Mass/Superdiol compound to get a feel for it, then Mass+Trenavar 5 week run in August/September. The Mass, depending on how similar it is to actual SD, will just be a two week kicker. Be running Inhibit P throughout, Caber on hand it prolactin issues become substantial, TUDCA just in case the Diol proves as toxic as the Drol, etc.

    My question is if you were running the same cycle, what would you prefer for a test base?

  2. Registered User
    abish's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    206
    Answers
    0

    Alpha bulk or dermacrine if it is ever released.
  3. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0

    Stanodrol, Bulk-Up, Alphabulk, Dermacrine....so many options.

    I would prefer something that is a DHT.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Answers
    0

    Alphabulk seemed to be the lead candidate based on other cycles I've found, but I felt like direct inquiry was the best option.

    Trenavar + DHT = Hard on the hairline.

    Yes?
  5. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0

    Depends person to person, but some tocopherols and maybe adding some nizoral shampoo should do the trick to prevent shedding.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Registered User
    abish's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    206
    Answers
    0

    What about a test base and an epi product. Like alpha bulk and 5 alpha.
  7. Registered User
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Answers
    0

    This cycle's intent precludes the use of Epi. Honestly, if I can get this cycle template down properly, it'll become the gold standard to which all future cycles adhere. Short of remarkable changes in lifting style and body composition it'll be all I need to run, maybe once every four months.

    Now, if this compound undergoes two step conversion to testosterone, what degree of AI would be necessary to avoid estrogen related issues?
  8. Registered User
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    319
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Solo run of the new Celtic Mass/Superdiol compound to get a feel for it, then Mass+Trenavar 5 week run in August/September. The Mass, depending on how similar it is to actual SD, will just be a two week kicker. Be running Inhibit P throughout, Caber on hand it prolactin issues become substantial, TUDCA just in case the Diol proves as toxic as the Drol, etc.

    My question is if you were running the same cycle, what would you prefer for a test base?
    Stano or 5-alpha test; most guys like to run mast. with tren (inj.) A little Proto and/or d-plex could be nice too...
  9. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Answers
    0

    id go without one for the solo run just to see how the celtic mass goes. wouldnt hurt to have some backup though
  10. Registered User
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    319
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    id go without one for the solo run just to see how the celtic mass goes. wouldnt hurt to have some backup though
    SD PH and Tren PH with no base of any kind? You're a braver man than I sir...

    Edit: or did you mean just run the Celtic Mass?
  11. Registered User
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Answers
    0

    Initially just running the mass.
  12. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    SD PH and Tren PH with no base of any kind? You're a braver man than I sir...

    Edit: or did you mean just run the Celtic Mass?
    i ment just run the celtic mass and see if he even needs a test base for it
  13. Registered User
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    319
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i ment just run the celtic mass and see if he even needs a test base for it
    Hmm as the PH to SD it should have at least some SD-like properties; I'd run some kind of base with it but I pretty much always do.
  14. Registered User
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Answers
    0

    I have a supply of Stano on hand should it prove to be as potent as hoped. However, it's only enough to make a 3 week sorta-SD run survivable. It would not be nearly sufficient for the 5 week planned for later this year.
  15. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    Hmm as the PH to SD it should have at least some SD-like properties; I'd run some kind of base with it but I pretty much always do.
    yea but take m1t and m1a for example. couldnt take m1t without a base period. but people were able to pull 3 weekers of m1a no problem, even though it was a prohormone to m1a. could be same scenario here for allwe know since its an completely new compound
  16. Registered User
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    319
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    yea but take m1t and m1a for example. couldnt take m1t without a base period. but people were able to pull 3 weekers of m1a no problem, even though it was a prohormone to m1a. could be same scenario here for allwe know since its an completely new compound
    I would not run m1a without a base either. I'd also never run a 3 week cycle; too short for me. So if I was gonna do 3-4 weeks of m1a I'd be bridging it into something else and would probably still need a base.
  17. Registered User
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Answers
    0

    Lets say Im running a fairly heavy dose of Alphabulk, would a standard dose of Erase be sufficient to prevent estrogen issues?
  18. Registered User
    abish's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    206
    Answers
    0

    I would think so.
  19. Registered User
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Answers
    0

    Figured as much, thought I'd see if there were any dissenting opinions. As previously stated, I'd like to generate a tested, successful cycle template just reuse ad infinitum. Getting closer.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test base to test cyp?
    By syko in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 08:16 PM
  2. test base / 1-test question
    By lvtrojan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 01:43 AM
  3. 4AD to test base
    By crazypete in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 06:03 PM
  4. Test base in a transdermal
    By nsruffryder34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 11:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in