Transdermal Test, Anavar, Clen & T4 Cycle Advice

amencorner12

Awards
All - new to the board and hoping for a bit of info on how to be as safe as possible with the following cycle/cutting compounds. I've used AS years ago had great results (Sus/Dbol 200 to 230 lbs) but my goals are a bit different now - lean out while retaining muscle.

I'm 5'10" 195 lbs at about 14% bf, down from high teens. I'm 32 and would like to get under 10%. I have a very solid diet and exercise plan but things have slowed. I actually have made a lot of progress lately because I was diagnosed with low 'T' a couple months back and was prescribed Androgel. The Androgel has made a good amount of difference coupled with Anavar which I've been taking now for 4 weeks (20 mg upon waking and 20 mg before bed)

I have 3 weeks left of the Anavar at this dose and plan on its continuation, I have a prescription which yields about 150 mg of Test per week (I know real low) and will continue using this.

I just picked up T4 as well as Clen. The Clen is at 20 mcg and I have 100 capsules. The T4 (Levothyroxine) is at 150 mcg and again I have 100 capsules.

Thoughts were for the Clen 20 mcg daily for 3-4 days to see how my body feels then up to 40 mcg and possibly up to 60 mcg for 2 weeks. Take 2 weeks off and repeat until I'm done with the Clen.

The T4 is in a powdered capsule and theoretically I could split it up but it would be easier to start with 150mcg a day. This seems like a high starting point for what I've read. I wonder if I took 150mcg it would throw me for a loop or risk any serious sides?

I also have a little bloat from the test so will be taking Arimdex 1 mg every 3rd day.

Also interested in continuing the Anavar or taking a month-2 off when I'm done with this and then doing again when I'm leaner this summer.

To note, I have a pretty clean lifestyle, don't drink much at all and even with the low dose of Var am doing 1 gallon of H20 a day with Milk Thistle and Cranberry Extract.

Any help greatly appreciated!!