about ANDROMASS

topic

Awards
Hello,
I was thinking of buying AM.
What would you recommend to take to avoid effects both during treatment and after treatment?
And above all, advised to take:
- 3 pills a day for 8 weeks
or
- 6 pills a day for 4 weeks

I prefer 6X4:wink1:

Now I take whey, amino acids and creatine.
The creatine during treatment will cut but leave whey and amino acids.

Who can help me?:happysad:

I'm 28 years old. (174 - 6'0)
I train constantly for 4 years.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
How is your diet? For four years of consistent training, you sound a little thin. Advice on the AndroMass would be to run whatever the recommended dosage is (I don't know what the recommended dosage is) for 6-8 weeks (you won't gain **** in 4 weeks) and don't discontinue creatine use. But if your diet isn't where it needs to be you won't gain anything anyway.

topic

Awards
How is your diet? For four years of consistent training, you sound a little thin. Advice on the AndroMass would be to run whatever the recommended dosage is (I don't know what the recommended dosage is) for 6-8 weeks (you won't gain **** in 4 weeks) and don't discontinue creatine use. But if your diet isn't where it needs to be you won't gain anything anyway.
Yes, I've been training consistently and last year with the help of a personal trainer. My diet is around 3500/4000 calories.

topic

Awards
I was recommended as pct only ZMA.
It's good??

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
I was recommended as pct only ZMA.
It's good??
I really hope you arent suggesting that someone told you ZMA solo would be a sufficient PCT. If so, never associate with that person again. Almost as bad as the 16 year old I knew who took Ultradrol and claimed his PCT was amino acids , glutamine and protein.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
id suggest doing some research on proper cycling.

topic

Awards
In fact, I'm not going to trust this person.
During AM so I will not have to take anything right?
While the PC seems to be ideal SERM (clomid) and TRS. These are products to be taken orally?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
how the hell do you even have access to andromass and trs?