Methyltrienolone/ Test E/ Tren E/ S1/ Igf-1 LR3 Lets gooo! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Methyltrienolone/ Test E/ Tren E/ S1/ Igf-1 LR3 Lets gooo!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    last year I was diagnosed with diverticulitis and it appears this is what has been killing me the past few days as the symptoms are pretty much the same. cant eat, always nauseated, super uncomfortable feeling, energy is zapped. Basically they said they have no definitive answer as to what causes it or a way to treat it. He said ill probably just end up in the hospital for a day or so every 18 months....tons of fun. Ive probably been under 1000 cals the past 4 days. hoping it clears up soon
    Damn bro that sucks! Hope you start feeling better soon bro!! Hopefully the anabolics will help you keep your muscle mass.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry to hear that hopefully it passes soon.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Thanks guys, I only had to get up once last night and I kept my dinner down. ended up just trying to pound some plain chicken and brown rice to fill up. Ill let you know how the lift goes
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Wild enough but I had a really good shoulder lift today.. pumps were nuts and im finally starting to see some solid changes. I was able to eat today, although the meals had to small and spaced out well. Had 3 chicken breasts, some steak, an apple, mixed greens with evoo, and 2 shakes. decent start. Only four more days on the methyltrienolone. going to really push here. wish me luck
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Sweats been hittin me in the gym for a while but last night I was getting a rub down and was told my skin felt like it was so hot I was burnt. night sweats really kicked in too. soaked
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Another solid lift today. Not quite normal and I'm still in and out of the bathroom all day though. Back pumps were hitting me pretty good so I dosed 10g taurine and they cleared up.

I pinned extra tren today (1.5cc) so my blood levels should be on the rise while I come off the oral.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Off day today. Tomorrow is last day on the oral. Sleep was rough last night and I was sweating like crazy. Also the tudca I ordered was either not 25g as advertised or the scooper was giving the incorrect dosage.... at a gram/day obviously it should have lasted 25 days... I've got like 1 gram left and its been maybe 10 days?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Feeling good in the gym but my stomach is still in constant unrest. Aggression is great right now to get me through. Sooo many hot asses in the gym today. Its yoga butt season! I wasn't sure if I had something on my face, or if it was the fact I was drenched in sweat, or what but I was getting some eyes for sure. Elbow/tricep is feeling close to normal. hit 305 for 5 for the first time ever. Ill try not to test my limits too much in an effort to avoid another injury. Switching my routine next week. ill give a better breakdown if people are interested
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Feeling good in the gym but my stomach is still in constant unrest. Aggression is great right now to get me through. Sooo many hot asses in the gym today. Its yoga butt season! I wasn't sure if I had something on my face, or if it was the fact I was drenched in sweat, or what but I was getting some eyes for sure. Elbow/tricep is feeling close to normal. hit 305 for 5 for the first time ever. Ill try not to test my limits too much in an effort to avoid another injury. Switching my routine next week. ill give a better breakdown if people are interested
    Sounds good man! Keep killing it!!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Busy weekend. A birthday party and a cookout and I stayed away from all the booze and **** food. It helped to hear people saying I looked bigger but I don't see it. Had a refeed yesterday so I thought I would be just tearing the weights apart today but somehow I was still exhausted. I guess I just need some more sleep. wasn't sweating as much in the gym today either kinda weird. Busy day and Chest tomorrow with a new routine. getting in bed early tonight
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

finally got a new phone (galaxy s4) a couple quick snaps
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

got a good chest lift in today but unfortunately my elbow/tricep was feeling sore again. 5 sets flat bench 100lb dbs x8. 4 sets incline hammer 3pps x6. 3 sets skull crushers 110lbs x8. 8 crooked bar cable pressdowns normal and reverse grip, stack x8. 3 sets pec dec 210 x8. 4 sets decline wiiiiiide grip 225 x6. 6 sets high/low cable crosses. chick literally wheels a bench out to about 5 ft from me and, in the tiniest shorts possible, begins doin pelvic thrusts in my face....sweet jesus. had to walk that one off
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Holy trensomnia last night. Couldnt get comfy, cold without a sheet but wayyy too hot with one etc etc. Going to kill shoulders later if I make it through the day alive
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Sluggish shoulder lift.

Bb shrugs 4 sets 225x10
    Bb shrugs 4 sets 10 seconds at peak
    Db over head raises 4 sets 45x6
    Db front raises 4 sets 45x10
    Hammer strength shoulder press 3 sets 3plates per side x 6
    Db farmer walks 100lbs per side 3 sets 100ft
    Lateral raise machine 3 sets 135 x8
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Sorry for the lack of updates crazy busy weekend. I started noticing some nipple sensitivity in my left nip. Kinda weird since im taking much less test and more ai than normal. Theres def a small lump in there that comes and goes on cycle. Going to dose letro in place of arimidex today and see how it goes.

Also tweaked my wrist a couple days ago n made it worse carrying buckets of concrete around to redo my front steps. Ive been able to lift through it but its touchy.

Busy busy today. Might through a shoulders/legs lift in later. Wish me luck
  16. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you have captured my attention. subbed
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you have captured my attention. subbed
    Great to have you man. You are one of the better sources of knowledge on here so please let me know if im missing anything and feel free to add advice or insight
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Super stressed lately. issues with the fiance and im taking a state exam tomorrow. Ive been having breathing issues as well. Im familiar with this side effect it just isnt usually so noticeable when just laying around. I need to get through this week with my health and sanity intact and i should be able to start pushing more for my fitness goals
  19. Diamond Member

Super stressed lately. issues with the fiance and im taking a state exam tomorrow. Ive been having breathing issues as well. Im familiar with this side effect it just isnt usually so noticeable when just laying around. I need to get through this week with my health and sanity intact and i should be able to start pushing more for my fitness goals
    Good luck, I know this side, and it sucks.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Good luck, I know this side, and it sucks.
    Your fiance acts like a real cNt when your on tren too lolol?
  21. Diamond Member

Your fiance acts like a real cNt when your on tren too lolol?
    No, but my wife is very irritating
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

A weigh has been lifted....then put back down...then lifted again. No but seriously Passed my state exam today and had a killer back lift. on top of the world wooooo. at least until the other half comes home
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

sweet jesus im burning up....literally just sitting here. chest n tris today. I command you to grow!
  24. Diamond Member

Nice
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

finally a couple with a pump

26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

hit 3 sets 275 for 5 on decline and flat today and some other higher end weights. elbow and wrist are feelin it. ice pack time

Similar Forum Threads

1. Candle25's Cut #2 Test E/Tren Ace/Winny
    By candle25 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 07:32 AM
  2. Is my Igf-lr3 info correct?
    By blackjack in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 05:17 PM
  3. IGF LR3 question
    By utmem in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2