Methyltrienolone/ Test E/ Tren E/ S1/ Igf-1 LR3 Lets gooo!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

How's the methyl tren?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    How's the methyl tren?
    Ill let ya know when I start next sunday haha! cant wait
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Ghrp-6 came today and ill begin administration as soon as the bac water arrives. Overall mood is elevated still despite external stressors. Igf1 pumps are in full effect
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Ghrp-6 came today and ill begin administration as soon as the bac water arrives. Overall mood is elevated still despite external stressors. Igf1 pumps are in full effect
    yeah buddy! gotta love that IGF pump bro. feels like your muscles want to crawl out of you and take off lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Truly incredible how much better my elbow feels today doing chest. I've been able to bench as long as I kept the weight down but could barely do any pressdowns. Today I was pressin the stack again with mild discomfort. Didn't overdo anything though. Hoping it continues to heal at this pace.

Sample:

Decline bench

135x10 warmup
    225x6
    245x6
    265x6

Incline hammer strength
    Comparable weight for 4 Sets

Flat
    225x6x3

High Cable flys
    90x6
    100x6
    100x6

Low cable flys
    60x8x3

Cable crooked bar pressdown
    150x8
    170x8
    190x6
    200x6

Reverse grip
    150x6x3

Pec fly
    210x5
    225x5
    240x5

Dips super low n slow
    3 Sets x6
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Plan changed a bit so im starting today. just pinned 250mg test e and 200 mg tren e. dosing 750 mcg of methyltrienolone pre workout and smashing arms today. I haven't really been able to hit triceps with my elbow injury so we will see how it feels today. also ghrp-6 will begin today as well. lets get it!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Meathead cardio for 30 minutes (moderate pace high incline)
    Abs again hard. I'm really trying to hit core every day.

Body transformation competition with my friends starts tomorrow so ill update weight bf% and starting pics with someone elses camera.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

So as we can all see ive lost quality mass while putting on a gross amount of fat lol...weighed in at 196 with clothes yesterday. I rocked chest and made my elbow super sore haha. ive honestly been neglecting my peptides a bit. it is hard to keep up with 4 doses/day. Today I absolutely crushed back. mild strength increase which of course could be placebo. abs again today and boy are they on fire. Im feeling super motivated to get ripped up so look for serious progress and please be kind enough to ride me a little haha.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Also just got back from shopping.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

5 chicken packs, 2 packs steak, ground beef, chicken sausage with spinach, chorizo, red and green peppers, garlic, evoo, asparagus, spring mixes, carrots, hummus, eggs, queso blanco, pickles, mushrooms, avocados, lemons and limes, unsalted peanuts, rotisserie chicken, Serrano and habanero peppers, cilantro
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Libido is up already. road head for the win...oh and she was driving 0_o.... pinned again last night ( 250mg test e 200mg tren e) will lower test next injection. also dosed .5mg adex, .5 mg caber and continue to dose formastanzol 5pumps am 5 pumps pm. Im goin to go pin igf1 and ghrp-6 then destroy shoulders, abs, and cardio.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Cardio was miserable today but I pushed through. mild dull headache this afternoon, may be stress may be bp so ill test it tomorrow. Good god I could go for a beer haha. Keeping calories relatively low still and carbs have been under 50g since Friday. going to reefed sunday. Theres a texas de brazil opening by me tomorrow so I think I will be heading their in the near future
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I noticed you took the full dose of metyltren preworkout... Why not taking it spread throughout the day. Like 250 in am then at about noon and then the final 250 preworkout?
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Yea it does have a half life aroun 4-5 hours so splitting the dose as you mentioned would probably keep blood levels more stable. I tried this with other compounds and haven't noticed much of a difference in terms of gains and many prefer using short half life orals pre workout.

I forgot to post the I was sweating pretty good yesterday. I usually don't sweat that much but on tren it drips down the inside of my arms like a stream. Guess this is the real deal and is in full effect.

Today is day 6 and will be used for abs and cardio only.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Got crazy shin pumps doin incline cardio today. Had to lower after like 12min. Been feeling pretty good otherwise. No other sides to report
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Got crazy shin pumps doin incline cardio today. Had to lower after like 12min. Been feeling pretty good otherwise. No other sides to report
    Keep killing it bro!!
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man, I should also note that I haven't been getting any back pumps yet. Dbol gives them to me and sd absolutely ruins me. Let's hold out hope since I've also been feeling really good too n sd usually has me feeling like poop.

Considering bumping to 1mg after second week. a riding it there until its gone (14 days)(leaves 2 tabs left over).

Aggression is up and if the comcast guy doesn't get here soon someones getting at least an ear beating!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  242 lbs.
    Answers

just ordered Inj. methyltrienolone, the source advised not to do over 1/4 cc. 40 pins a bottle
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by delcapone View Post
    just ordered Inj. methyltrienolone, the source advised not to do over 1/4 cc. 40 pins a bottle
    Ok but what is it dosed at haha
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Had a really good back lift then started packing up all my stuff for the move. No cardio today but ill have my share of running around.

Diet has still been on point but I haven't weighed myself. Not sure if I notice any leaning out. Ill get some new pics up at the end of next week. The last ones really weren't very good and although I'm no where close to where I want to be they really didn't do me justice haha.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Legs and some shoulders today....I really didn't want to lift. I'm pretty worn out from everything yesterday. Pulled out the carpet, padding, tack track, and staples from one bedroom. Then I had to cut, roll, and tie off 4 ft pieces. Comcast continues to infuriate me and I still have no cable/internet.

Supposed to have my refeed on sundays but there is a new muscle maker grill that just opened next to the gym and I want to check that out so ill let you all know how it is if I go.

Hammies are already feelin weak walkin down the stairs ugh....

Oooo yea weighed in down 4 lbs. Don't know what to make of that
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

This renovating stuff takes a lot out of you im pretty beat. Yesterday noticed pee is slightly darker than normal despite adequate water and my supports so this stuff is definitely pretty toxic. today is day 11 so I will monitor this closely. oooo and as promised
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

How much water are you drinking? Remember right now your more thermogenic then ever. Your probably sweating like a beast. So your losing more fluid then ever more then you would think... So double your intake at least.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    How much water are you drinking? Remember right now your more thermogenic then ever. Your probably sweating like a beast. So your losing more fluid then ever more then you would think... So double your intake at least.
    I fill my shaker cup all the way 7-8 times per day. at 24 ozs its between 172-196ozs. you sir are correct about the sweating
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Well there is 128 oz. in a gallon so since your still seeing dark I would try and push yourself to get close to 2 gallons a day especially when on tren based products... You can get away with a gallon with some of the milder DS/PH and test but tren increases your need especially if your intensity in the gym is high which it should be. Good luck man!
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Going to increase water for sure by another 24-48 ounces. Surprisingly I'm only getting up to pee once per night. Usually on cycle its like 3-4 times, especially when on tren and the fact that I have insomnia normally. Sleeping surprisingly well lately.

Killer back lift today then abs. Not really noticing any significant strength gains but was sweating my ass off. Leaning out in my upper chest/delts/traps.

Diet is still good, eating a spring mix and chicken salad with evoo and avocado. I love to eat and eat out all the time so its surprising how easily I adapt to a strict diet.

Cardio in the sun later, I'm pale as **** lol.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Today is day 14, Tudca ordered. thinking seems to be dosage of 1g/day for harsh cycles? I think my house is almost done and I should actually be able to sleep in a bed tonight instead of a mattress on the ground. Going to hit shoulders abs cardio. got a little sun yesterday, so im liking that. might run outside later
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Day 18, Ive been pretty exhausted the past few days. I didn't sleep at all Friday night. Thought it might be from other things but today I believe lethargy from the methytrienolone is setting in. I was becoming out of breath quickly today and not really feeling motivated to continue. I pushed through a back lift but skipped abs and cardio. still not noticing any strength increase. weight is down a couple more pound though and I am noticing some more definition in certain areas. elbow still hurts but feels sooo much better than just a couple weeks ago. Also, I dosed tudca today at 500mg this morning. I got the one recommended off amazon. they couldn't put it in a worse container lol. the scooper is so small and the little bag makes it difficult but I got two scoops into my mouth. really salty and not very tasty haha. hopefully this stuff works well
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Day 18, Ive been pretty exhausted the past few days. I didn't sleep at all Friday night. Thought it might be from other things but today I believe lethargy from the methytrienolone is setting in. I was becoming out of breath quickly today and not really feeling motivated to continue. I pushed through a back lift but skipped abs and cardio. still not noticing any strength increase. weight is down a couple more pound though and I am noticing some more definition in certain areas. elbow still hurts but feels sooo much better than just a couple weeks ago. Also, I dosed tudca today at 500mg this morning. I got the one recommended off amazon. they couldn't put it in a worse container lol. the scooper is so small and the little bag makes it difficult but I got two scoops into my mouth. really salty and not very tasty haha. hopefully this stuff works well

Stuff works good I got the bag form to but didn't come with a scooper. What kind did you get? Also I would split that dose to 250mgs in am and 250mgs at pm that way your helping the liver out twice a day rather then a straight up full day dose once.

Check out Achilles made by Antaeus labs. NP has it for a great price. I sware by that stuff now. I have tendinitis in my elbows and back in December I could barely do any triceps moves. After the two weeks in felt noticeably better. After first bottle my pain was nearly completely gone and I was doing all my tricep moves again. Good stuff! Plus once your strength kicks in and it will from all that Tren remember that muscle strength comes faster then tendon strength. So keep yourself in check. No superman crap watch your tendons. The nice thing about Achilles is there is research behind its ingredients proving that it helps to strengthen tendons and aids in healing.

Shortness of breath is definitely the Tren it's a bronchial constrictor so definitely running is out of the question. But walking on an incline treadmill will help get your cardio in and spare you a little.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post

Stuff works good I got the bag form to but didn't come with a scooper. What kind did you get? Also I would split that dose to 250mgs in am and 250mgs at pm that way your helping the liver out twice a day rather then a straight up full day dose once.

Check out Achilles made by Antaeus labs. NP has it for a great price. I sware by that stuff now. I have tendinitis in my elbows and back in December I could barely do any triceps moves. After the two weeks in felt noticeably better. After first bottle my pain was nearly completely gone and I was doing all my tricep moves again. Good stuff! Plus once your strength kicks in and it will from all that Tren remember that muscle strength comes faster then tendon strength. So keep yourself in check. No superman crap watch your tendons. The nice thing about Achilles is there is research behind its ingredients proving that it helps to strengthen tendons and aids in healing.

Shortness of breath is definitely the Tren it's a bronchial constrictor so definitely running is out of the question. But walking on an incline treadmill will help get your cardio in and spare you a little.
    Tudca is from health supplement wholesalers. I'm taking 500 am and 500 pm.

Achilles looks pretty affordable, might give it a go. The cissus I've been taking has the rest of my joints feeling pretty good and I see that is also in achilles.

Yea I'm familiar with the tren sides. Ill definitely be hittin that incline cardio haha.

I've been on the toilet all night/morning unfortunately. Went to a local restaurant cause we had a gift card. I had a mixed greens and pear salad and a 16 oz ribeye with green beans and broccolini.

We will see how this plays out with the gym today. Supposed to be shoulders
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Tudca is from health supplement wholesalers. I'm taking 500 am and 500 pm.

Achilles looks pretty affordable, might give it a go. The cissus I've been taking has the rest of my joints feeling pretty good and I see that is also in achilles.

Yea I'm familiar with the tren sides. Ill definitely be hittin that incline cardio haha.

I've been on the toilet all night/morning unfortunately. Went to a local restaurant cause we had a gift card. I had a mixed greens and pear salad and a 16 oz ribeye with green beans and broccolini.

We will see how this plays out with the gym today. Supposed to be shoulders
    You'll be happy with TUDCA. I ran an 8 week cycle in winter with 17aa compound and then again in April came off for a week and got bloods and all liver vies were in normal range and I was on TUDCA both times. Achilles rocks you won't regret it.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

I slept better last night.... I think. I was still exhausted this morning and had another crappy lift. I felt like I really needed a stim, which I'm avoiding for obvious reasons.

I'm feeling achy too and stomach sick. Guess I'm coming down with something?

I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I slept better last night.... I think. I was still exhausted this morning and had another crappy lift. I felt like I really needed a stim, which I'm avoiding for obvious reasons.

I'm feeling achy too and stomach sick. Guess I'm coming down with something?

I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day
    How u feeling?
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

last year I was diagnosed with diverticulitis and it appears this is what has been killing me the past few days as the symptoms are pretty much the same. cant eat, always nauseated, super uncomfortable feeling, energy is zapped. Basically they said they have no definitive answer as to what causes it or a way to treat it. He said ill probably just end up in the hospital for a day or so every 18 months....tons of fun. Ive probably been under 1000 cals the past 4 days. hoping it clears up soon
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Candle25's Cut #2 Test E/Tren Ace/Winny
    By candle25 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 07:32 AM
  2. Is my Igf-lr3 info correct?
    By blackjack in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 05:17 PM
  3. IGF LR3 question
    By utmem in forum IGF-1/GH