Methyltrienolone/ Test E/ Tren E/ S1/ Igf-1 LR3 Lets gooo!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Thanks bud. yea I will start my cycle support and igf-1 2 weeks out. Super pumped for this. tried to get starting pics yesterday but my camera on my phone "cant initialize" lol....waiting for that iphone 5s to come out... I bet its next month!
    Nice those IGF pumps are going to be full swing when the AAS pumps start. Your skin is gunna rip off man! Haha. But seriously its gunna be painful.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Nice those IGF pumps are going to be full swing when the AAS pumps start. Your skin is gunna rip off man! Haha. But seriously its gunna be painful.
    LMFAO, is it sick that I cant wait? My self control is top notch though. I write the plan on paper then stick to it. forma came in today too, forgot to mention it. thinking of 3pumps am 3pm exemestane e3d and caber e3d. will dose accordingly
    •   

3. Just did my igf-1. I don't remember it being so sore after and injection ahah... I did 20mcg and about 40-50 ticks of BA so ill add more water in the pin next time. I did left elbow and right bicep. ill be honest I was oddly nervous about the bicep injection haha just didn't seem right. it left a nice little mark so idk how often ill be doing it there

4. In an effort to increase binding to the area I am splitting my igf-1 into 4 doses of 5mcg around my elbow. 2 days ago it was really bad but I was able to put some weight on it today. I was told: "Expect to see results within a day, as water builds up from the injection trauma and as nutrients start getting shuttled into the area." by a man much smarter than I so wish me luck. Also took my first dose of support supps today. cant wait to get rolling!

5. Doing shoulders right now and although there is still obvious tendonitis the pain is much duller already. I glad this acting fast. Considering adding ghrp-6 to expodite the process

6. Noticing some good pumps from igf-1 and the healing seems to be a slow progression. Strength is up slightly, probably from ostarine. It doesn't seem to have leaned me out any but that's ok, I've kinda been packin in some extra cheats before I start the official cut hehe

7. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Noticing some good pumps from igf-1 and the healing seems to be a slow progression. Strength is up slightly, probably from ostarine. It doesn't seem to have leaned me out any but that's ok, I've kinda been packin in some extra cheats before I start the official cut hehe
    I love those IGF pumps bro. Get those cheats in for sure. I do a good binge then usually start up my cycles. It helps me resist temptation.

8. yea I may or may not have eaten a triple baconator for lunch....spin class starts tonight though. not really looking forward to this whole cardio thing ugh...

9. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    yea I may or may not have eaten a triple baconator for lunch....spin class starts tonight though. not really looking forward to this whole cardio thing ugh...
    Oh damn, spinning ain't no joke. Good luck bro!
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

10. Haha yea rough start back. My fiance is a spin instructor 3 days/week so ill just go to her classes n make her rub my legs after .
    •   

11. How's the methyl tren?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

12. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    How's the methyl tren?
    Ill let ya know when I start next sunday haha! cant wait

13. Ghrp-6 came today and ill begin administration as soon as the bac water arrives. Overall mood is elevated still despite external stressors. Igf1 pumps are in full effect

14. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Ghrp-6 came today and ill begin administration as soon as the bac water arrives. Overall mood is elevated still despite external stressors. Igf1 pumps are in full effect
    yeah buddy! gotta love that IGF pump bro. feels like your muscles want to crawl out of you and take off lol

15. Truly incredible how much better my elbow feels today doing chest. I've been able to bench as long as I kept the weight down but could barely do any pressdowns. Today I was pressin the stack again with mild discomfort. Didn't overdo anything though. Hoping it continues to heal at this pace.

Sample:

Decline bench

135x10 warmup
    225x6
    245x6
    265x6

Incline hammer strength
    Comparable weight for 4 Sets

Flat
    225x6x3

High Cable flys
    90x6
    100x6
    100x6

Low cable flys
    60x8x3

Cable crooked bar pressdown
    150x8
    170x8
    190x6
    200x6

Reverse grip
    150x6x3

Pec fly
    210x5
    225x5
    240x5

Dips super low n slow
    3 Sets x6

16. Plan changed a bit so im starting today. just pinned 250mg test e and 200 mg tren e. dosing 750 mcg of methyltrienolone pre workout and smashing arms today. I haven't really been able to hit triceps with my elbow injury so we will see how it feels today. also ghrp-6 will begin today as well. lets get it!

17. Meathead cardio for 30 minutes (moderate pace high incline)
    Abs again hard. I'm really trying to hit core every day.

Body transformation competition with my friends starts tomorrow so ill update weight bf% and starting pics with someone elses camera.

18. So as we can all see ive lost quality mass while putting on a gross amount of fat lol...weighed in at 196 with clothes yesterday. I rocked chest and made my elbow super sore haha. ive honestly been neglecting my peptides a bit. it is hard to keep up with 4 doses/day. Today I absolutely crushed back. mild strength increase which of course could be placebo. abs again today and boy are they on fire. Im feeling super motivated to get ripped up so look for serious progress and please be kind enough to ride me a little haha.

19. Also just got back from shopping.

20. 5 chicken packs, 2 packs steak, ground beef, chicken sausage with spinach, chorizo, red and green peppers, garlic, evoo, asparagus, spring mixes, carrots, hummus, eggs, queso blanco, pickles, mushrooms, avocados, lemons and limes, unsalted peanuts, rotisserie chicken, Serrano and habanero peppers, cilantro

21. Libido is up already. road head for the win...oh and she was driving 0_o.... pinned again last night ( 250mg test e 200mg tren e) will lower test next injection. also dosed .5mg adex, .5 mg caber and continue to dose formastanzol 5pumps am 5 pumps pm. Im goin to go pin igf1 and ghrp-6 then destroy shoulders, abs, and cardio.

22. Cardio was miserable today but I pushed through. mild dull headache this afternoon, may be stress may be bp so ill test it tomorrow. Good god I could go for a beer haha. Keeping calories relatively low still and carbs have been under 50g since Friday. going to reefed sunday. Theres a texas de brazil opening by me tomorrow so I think I will be heading their in the near future

23. I noticed you took the full dose of metyltren preworkout... Why not taking it spread throughout the day. Like 250 in am then at about noon and then the final 250 preworkout?

24. Yea it does have a half life aroun 4-5 hours so splitting the dose as you mentioned would probably keep blood levels more stable. I tried this with other compounds and haven't noticed much of a difference in terms of gains and many prefer using short half life orals pre workout.

I forgot to post the I was sweating pretty good yesterday. I usually don't sweat that much but on tren it drips down the inside of my arms like a stream. Guess this is the real deal and is in full effect.

Today is day 6 and will be used for abs and cardio only.

25. Got crazy shin pumps doin incline cardio today. Had to lower after like 12min. Been feeling pretty good otherwise. No other sides to report

26. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Got crazy shin pumps doin incline cardio today. Had to lower after like 12min. Been feeling pretty good otherwise. No other sides to report
    Keep killing it bro!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Candle25's Cut #2 Test E/Tren Ace/Winny
    By candle25 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 09:32 AM
  2. Is my Igf-lr3 info correct?
    By blackjack in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 07:17 PM
  3. IGF LR3 question
    By utmem in forum IGF-1/GH