Overall ratings - Superdrol or M1T better?

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I was just coming into the whole prohormone/designer steroid craze when all the heavier steroids were being banned. But I was just curious as to ask everyone. Which steroid is better for adding muscle mass and pounds, Superdrol or Methyl 1 Testosterone? I have never tried either one. BUT, I was extatic to find where I could get some more superdrol. I will hopefully be running a superdrol cycle in 5 weeks. Unfortunately, I cannot find any leftover sources of M1T... (If you have any for sale, message me as I would love to buy some off of anyone.) But to answer my question, for people who have tried either of the steroids, or both, which one is more effective?

Adding a noticeable difference in more mass - (1 - 10)
Side Effects - (1 - 10)
Maintainable Gains - (1 - 10)
Ease of Post Cycle Recovery (did everything come back smoothly, for example, lipid profiles, libido, etc) - (1 - 10)
Overall - (1 - 10)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've ran both and I'm not going to rate them how u want. I will say sd was great I've ran it a variety of ways. It was always good. There are sides but I delt with them. And was fine. A+ in my book. 20lbs in 5 weeks.

M1t is very strong felt in in days. I ran it up to 30mg. It was too high of a dose. I ran it for 2 weeks gain 6lbs if solid mass. Sides were a bit worse but was still able to deal with them. Next time I run m1t I'd stick to around 15-20mg and shoot for 4 weeks.

I like both of them for different things. M1t is readily available and is pretty cheap. Sd is readily available and cheap.

If u have not ran ether I'd say run alpha1, then sd, then m1t. U'll need the experience. They are not for beginners

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd go with M1T. SD is too hit or miss with people and with comparable sides.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I've ran both and I'm not going to rate them how u want. I will say sd was great I've ran it a variety of ways. It was always good. There are sides but I delt with them. And was fine. A+ in my book. 20lbs in 5 weeks.

M1t is very strong felt in in days. I ran it up to 30mg. It was too high of a dose. I ran it for 2 weeks gain 6lbs if solid mass. Sides were a bit worse but was still able to deal with them. Next time I run m1t I'd stick to around 15-20mg and shoot for 4 weeks.

I like both of them for different things. M1t is readily available and is pretty cheap. Sd is readily available and cheap.

If u have not ran ether I'd say run alpha1, then sd, then m1t. U'll need the experience. They are not for beginners
I have some experience with Trenbolone (The real deal trenbolone, no prohormone lol), Dianabol, M1,4ADD and Methylstenbolone. All with atleast 75% maintained gains. M1,4ADD and Dbol I lost the most due to the water weight. So i believe I'm ready for Superdrol...hopefully lol. I'm positive I can put up with the sides though. But where in the world do you have M1T readily available?! I would desperately love to know if you would care to private message me. But if you'd like to keep the sources to yourself, i understand.

I'd go with M1T. SD is too hit or miss with people and with comparable sides.
As of right now, I'm going to try Superdrol soon. Unless I can get my hands on some M1T in the next 5 - 6 weeks.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you have access to dbol and tren you should be able to find some good M1T.

Definitely shouldn't be asking for a source here though...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Sorry no sourcing, m1t is only illegal in this country.