FL3Xing, FOCUSing, getting LEAN-CUT

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The time has come! I promised I would log LEAN-CUT and FOCUS when they finally arrived so here we go!

I will be dosing LEAN-CUT at 2 caps a day in the morning, and FOCUS at 1 cap a day in the morning. I may increase dosage near the end of this short cycle but for now I want to see how this dosage will treat me. The goal of this log is to track my bodyfat % decrease (hopefully decrease!) in my mid section and to sort of "recharge" with FOCUS by cycling off stims and using this to re-sensitize myself as well as boost brain function.

Beginning stats: [AREA SAVED FOR MEASUREMENTS TONIGHT]

With all that being said, first official dose happened yesterday around 11 am.

Observations:
No effect on appetite
About 7 hours after dosing, I had a cool/warm sensation in my mid section, possibly due to attacking cortisol/fat stores
I woke up to a pillow drenched in sweat
No observations on brain function
I looked fantastic in the mirror this morning...but that's normal

jakebake

Awards
excited! and lol to your last sentence. What is your diet going to be like ?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
excited! and lol to your last sentence. What is your diet going to be like ?
I'm getting around 4500 calories a day right now and trying to fit in 250-300g of protein and keep my carb intake at 300, mainly timing it around my workouts (before workout and two higher carb meals post workout).

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
in.......

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are any non reps logging this?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are any non reps logging this?
Jakebake is, and I've received word from a couple other guys that they'll be logging some very soon.
Also, Force of Green will be logging Focus I believe.

I strongly urge everyone who got in on the presale special to log or at least do a review!
I am a no bull kind of logger, but I understand the skepticism seeing how I am a rep, so it would be great to see everyone else's thoughts as well.

Hey...if I don't like it I just don't use it anymore ;) No gain or loss for me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i will be with pbold....

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
hello Fl3X. i'll join your party

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
I'm in.....very interested in seeing how Lean-Cut treats you.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining the party guys!

Day 3:
-No real effect on appetite that I've noticed yet
-Not noticing much of a body temp increase until night time...then I wake up in a pool of sweat. I would compare it to the night sweats that tren enanthate (300mg/week) gave me
-No real boost in energy yet, but swing shift will do that to a guy
-Positive mood

jakebake

Awards
Thanks for joining the party guys!

Day 3:
-No real effect on appetite that I've noticed yet
-Not noticing much of a body temp increase until night time...then I wake up in a pool of sweat. I would compare it to the night sweats that tren enanthate (300mg/week) gave me
-No real boost in energy yet, but swing shift will do that to a guy
-Positive mood
noticed most of the same stuff... im on my 5th day today. Hopefully it starts kicking in soon!
What are you going to use pct?
Sorry I am just being paranoid. I have DAA and Ad3 pct but is that really enough for this. No serm or anything else necessary? I want to keep all my gains ( well as much as possible) and have a fast recovery. My buddy has clomid I can buy from him if needed.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The time has come! I promised I would log LEAN-CUT and FOCUS when they finally arrived so here we go!

I will be dosing LEAN-CUT at 2 caps a day in the morning, and FOCUS at 1 cap a day in the morning. I may increase dosage near the end of this short cycle but for now I want to see how this dosage will treat me. The goal of this log is to track my bodyfat % decrease (hopefully decrease!) in my mid section and to sort of "recharge" with FOCUS by cycling off stims and using this to re-sensitize myself as well as boost brain function.

Observations:
No effect on appetite
About 7 hours after dosing, I had a cool/warm sensation in my mid section, possibly due to attacking cortisol/fat stores
You need a new mirror. Besides, it sounds better when you say Faaaabbbuuulouuus instead of fantastic. Don't hide who you are!

Oh, and I guess I'll pop in now and again to keep you in line and check up on you. As you were.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm in on this lets see what andro factory has to offer..

Fred Anthony

Banned
Awards
Not sure if you're asking me but yes I'm wanting to see what the effect is. I'm looking to start a mild cut then next couple weeks and thinking of giving Lean-Cut a go.
oh mild cut works same as Lean cut or its a different product????

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Observations:
No effect on appetite
Lmao....subbed bro!!!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
YES!!! We have so many different logs starting right now! We have guys doing one/ both/ one a day/ two a day/ one twice a day/ two twice a day!!!!

Its going to be a good summer.

StupidThyroid

Awards
If this is anything like androlean (i used v2 for 8 weeks) - then this comes in around week 2, and all of a sudden you're looking thinner each week til end of cycle.

I've ordered 2 bottles to run for 6 weeks starting in May, in hopes I get similar results as I did with Androlean.

I usually am a lurker, but if no non-sponsored/rep logs by then, I may be tempted to do 1.

Fred Anthony

Banned
Awards
Mild cut is not a product. It is a goal involving specific diet and routine.
oh ok...i thought it would be a product..but thanks..
as i dunno much bout the product ..so a bit get confuse....:pat:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
noticed most of the same stuff... im on my 5th day today. Hopefully it starts kicking in soon!
What are you going to use pct?
Sorry I am just being paranoid. I have DAA and Ad3 pct but is that really enough for this. No serm or anything else necessary? I want to keep all my gains ( well as much as possible) and have a fast recovery. My buddy has clomid I can buy from him if needed.
DAA and AD3 should be very sufficient for PCT on a product like this. If you were running an extended cycle of 8+ weeks or were to have added a third compound like Bulk-Up I would suggest adding the SERM but with what you're doing, I would say you're good to go.

jakebake

Awards
DAA and AD3 should be very sufficient for PCT on a product like this. If you were running an extended cycle of 8+ weeks or were to have added a third compound like Bulk-Up I would suggest adding the SERM but with what you're doing, I would say you're good to go.
Ok thank you! How has your cycle been going? Tomorrow is day 8 so hoping it will really start working. Thinking about maybe going on 1 dose for another week them going to two after that. Even with double dosage no serm needed?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thank you! How has your cycle been going? Tomorrow is day 8 so hoping it will really start working. Thinking about maybe going on 1 dose for another week them going to two after that. Even with double dosage no serm needed?
Let me know if you increase the dose, I'd like to see how that treats you. You still should not need a serm :)

Are you logging? I can't remember if I asked yet.

How's ur cycle going Flex?
Going well! I am finally starting to see the benefits of Focus, I'll post an official update below.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7:

My upper two abs are becoming more noticeable, and although I am trying to maintain weight while losing bodyfat (recomp style diet) I was 2 pounds lighter last night on the scale! Not a big deal to me, some of it may be just diet related and water loss, but there is definitely some fat loss going on here.
I am finally feeling more focused as well. The stim break is becoming easier now that the benefits of Focus are showing! My mood is more positive and upbeat and my willingness to accomplish daily work tasks is increasing. Getting through a 12 hour shift at work with only 5-6 hours of sleep is almost a breeze now. I feel more awake in the morning and well rested and my mid afternoon lethargy does not come on quite as strong.

Keypoints:
-Noticeable increase in metabolism/ease of digestion
-Vascularity in the shoulders
-Looking leaner
-Looking harder
-Sweating bullets (mainly at night)
-Positive mood
-Increase in confidence

jakebake

Awards
Day 7:

My upper two abs are becoming more noticeable, and although I am trying to maintain weight while losing bodyfat (recomp style diet) I was 2 pounds lighter last night on the scale! Not a big deal to me, some of it may be just diet related and water loss, but there is definitely some fat loss going on here.
I am finally feeling more focused as well. The stim break is becoming easier now that the benefits of Focus are showing! My mood is more positive and upbeat and my willingness to accomplish daily work tasks is increasing. Getting through a 12 hour shift at work with only 5-6 hours of sleep is almost a breeze now. I feel more awake in the morning and well rested and my mid afternoon lethargy does not come on quite as strong.

Keypoints:
-Noticeable increase in metabolism/ease of digestion
-Vascularity in the shoulders
-Looking leaner
-Looking harder
-Sweating bullets (mainly at night)
-Positive mood
-Increase in confidence
hmm... must be because you are taking 2 pills. I haven't really felt much of this yet or noticed much of a change yet. Maybe takes longer with only 1 pill but today is day 9 for me. I think I'll give it till the end of this week (week 2) and maybe up from there if needed. *shrugs*

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the bump ;)

Things are going well. I'll post an update later tonight for my followers

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn flex. Lol I ain't know you put this up. I'm in buddy. Can't wait for my lean cut run.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHAT!?

Lol...ok you guys asked for it

Still keeping the Focus at 1 cap and Lean-Cut at 2 caps, here is what I've noticed...

Increased sense of well being and a slight stimulant feeling. The stim feeling is noticeable for about an hour, but still even after a couple hours if I actually stop to observe, I find myself clenching my jaw and my eyes are more open, which is how I get on stimulants lol.
I am more social, and I notice in certain situations at work I am more inclined to speak out and not worry about hurting anyone's feelings over certain issues.

I started the Lean-Cut at just around 9% body fat and I am currently sitting at 8%. Most of my fat loss seems to be coming from my upper abdominal area. I am hoping by the time I finish the second bottle I will tighten up around my lower back a bit more too.
Still drenching pillows in sweat every night too lol.

Jake if you haven't done so already I highly recommend jumping to 2 caps.
Hell...if I can handle it I may even close this cycle out at 3 caps. Also considering grabbing another bottle of Focus to run at 2 caps a day.

jakebake

Awards
WHAT!?

Lol...ok you guys asked for it

Still keeping the Focus at 1 cap and Lean-Cut at 2 caps, here is what I've noticed...

Increased sense of well being and a slight stimulant feeling. The stim feeling is noticeable for about an hour, but still even after a couple hours if I actually stop to observe, I find myself clenching my jaw and my eyes are more open, which is how I get on stimulants lol.
I am more social, and I notice in certain situations at work I am more inclined to speak out and not worry about hurting anyone's feelings over certain issues.

I started the Lean-Cut at just around 9% body fat and I am currently sitting at 8%. Most of my fat loss seems to be coming from my upper abdominal area. I am hoping by the time I finish the second bottle I will tighten up around my lower back a bit more too.
Still drenching pillows in sweat every night too lol.

Jake if you haven't done so already I highly recommend jumping to 2 caps.
Hell...if I can handle it I may even close this cycle out at 3 caps. Also considering grabbing another bottle of Focus to run at 2 caps a day.
lol... thanks for the update! Are you in a caloric deficit? I actually did start taking 2 pills a day starting week 3. Tomorrow will be the first day of the 4th week. I think I am just barely starting to notice much of a difference. Has your weight stayed the same and you only lost fat or how has it changed? I seem to still be losing very slowely. I am wondering if I should up my calorie intake so I can at least gain some muscle on this cycle or just stay where I am at. Also kinda sucks that this will be my last week unless I buy another bottle. Problem is not sure if it will be worth it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol... thanks for the update! Are you in a caloric deficit? I actually did start taking 2 pills a day starting week 3. Tomorrow will be the first day of the 4th week. I think I am just barely starting to notice much of a difference. Has your weight stayed the same and you only lost fat or how has it changed? I seem to still be losing very slowely. I am wondering if I should up my calorie intake so I can at least gain some muscle on this cycle or just stay where I am at. Also kinda sucks that this will be my last week unless I buy another bottle. Problem is not sure if it will be worth it.
I'm in a deficit on my off days. On workout days I'm eating just slightly above maintenance, and trying to keep carbs under 150 grams on off days.
My weight has gone down only a could pounds but the change in body fat with the only slight decrease in weight suggests there is some strong recomp effect going on here.

Have you been keeping track of your body fat percentage? If not you should start. Just because you're not losing weight doesn't mean you aren't burning fat!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
What's your workout routine look like?

jakebake

Awards
yeah I need to track it. what are you using to do so? I can tell that I have lost some fat though and I am only about 1-2 lbs lighter. I think it is finally kicking in! Should I continue with 2 pills and stop at 4 weeks or go back to 1 and go for 5 weeks. Not sure if since it is in my system it will still work better now? If I did decide to buy another bottle are there any discounts right now?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
yeah I need to track it. what are you using to do so? I can tell that I have lost some fat though and I am only about 1-2 lbs lighter. I think it is finally kicking in! Should I continue with 2 pills and stop at 4 weeks or go back to 1 and go for 5 weeks. Not sure if since it is in my system it will still work better now? If I did decide to buy another bottle are there any discounts right now?
Stay at 2 imo....you're liking the results. . And last I checked PREORDERS99 still worked for 30%.