FL3Xing, FOCUSing, getting LEAN-CUT

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    noticed most of the same stuff... im on my 5th day today. Hopefully it starts kicking in soon!
    What are you going to use pct?
    Sorry I am just being paranoid. I have DAA and Ad3 pct but is that really enough for this. No serm or anything else necessary? I want to keep all my gains ( well as much as possible) and have a fast recovery. My buddy has clomid I can buy from him if needed.
    DAA and AD3 should be very sufficient for PCT on a product like this. If you were running an extended cycle of 8+ weeks or were to have added a third compound like Bulk-Up I would suggest adding the SERM but with what you're doing, I would say you're good to go.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    DAA and AD3 should be very sufficient for PCT on a product like this. If you were running an extended cycle of 8+ weeks or were to have added a third compound like Bulk-Up I would suggest adding the SERM but with what you're doing, I would say you're good to go.
    Ok thank you! How has your cycle been going? Tomorrow is day 8 so hoping it will really start working. Thinking about maybe going on 1 dose for another week them going to two after that. Even with double dosage no serm needed?
    •   

3. How's ur cycle going Flex?

4. Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    Ok thank you! How has your cycle been going? Tomorrow is day 8 so hoping it will really start working. Thinking about maybe going on 1 dose for another week them going to two after that. Even with double dosage no serm needed?
    Let me know if you increase the dose, I'd like to see how that treats you. You still should not need a serm

Are you logging? I can't remember if I asked yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    How's ur cycle going Flex?
    Going well! I am finally starting to see the benefits of Focus, I'll post an official update below.

5. Day 7:

My upper two abs are becoming more noticeable, and although I am trying to maintain weight while losing bodyfat (recomp style diet) I was 2 pounds lighter last night on the scale! Not a big deal to me, some of it may be just diet related and water loss, but there is definitely some fat loss going on here.
    I am finally feeling more focused as well. The stim break is becoming easier now that the benefits of Focus are showing! My mood is more positive and upbeat and my willingness to accomplish daily work tasks is increasing. Getting through a 12 hour shift at work with only 5-6 hours of sleep is almost a breeze now. I feel more awake in the morning and well rested and my mid afternoon lethargy does not come on quite as strong.

Keypoints:
    -Noticeable increase in metabolism/ease of digestion
    -Vascularity in the shoulders
    -Looking leaner
    -Looking harder
    -Sweating bullets (mainly at night)
    -Positive mood
    -Increase in confidence
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Day 7:

My upper two abs are becoming more noticeable, and although I am trying to maintain weight while losing bodyfat (recomp style diet) I was 2 pounds lighter last night on the scale! Not a big deal to me, some of it may be just diet related and water loss, but there is definitely some fat loss going on here.
    I am finally feeling more focused as well. The stim break is becoming easier now that the benefits of Focus are showing! My mood is more positive and upbeat and my willingness to accomplish daily work tasks is increasing. Getting through a 12 hour shift at work with only 5-6 hours of sleep is almost a breeze now. I feel more awake in the morning and well rested and my mid afternoon lethargy does not come on quite as strong.

Keypoints:
    -Noticeable increase in metabolism/ease of digestion
    -Vascularity in the shoulders
    -Looking leaner
    -Looking harder
    -Sweating bullets (mainly at night)
    -Positive mood
    -Increase in confidence
    hmm... must be because you are taking 2 pills. I haven't really felt much of this yet or noticed much of a change yet. Maybe takes longer with only 1 pill but today is day 9 for me. I think I'll give it till the end of this week (week 2) and maybe up from there if needed. *shrugs*

7. Let's see what happens. I'm in.

8. Stop lookin in the mirror Flex.

9. you posting any pics during this log?

10. Hey FL3X....how is Lean-Cuts treating you?

11. Thanks for the bump

Things are going well. I'll post an update later tonight for my followers

12. Damn flex. Lol I ain't know you put this up. I'm in buddy. Can't wait for my lean cut run.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

13. updates we want updates!
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

14. flexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15. WHAT!?

Lol...ok you guys asked for it

Still keeping the Focus at 1 cap and Lean-Cut at 2 caps, here is what I've noticed...

Increased sense of well being and a slight stimulant feeling. The stim feeling is noticeable for about an hour, but still even after a couple hours if I actually stop to observe, I find myself clenching my jaw and my eyes are more open, which is how I get on stimulants lol.
    I am more social, and I notice in certain situations at work I am more inclined to speak out and not worry about hurting anyone's feelings over certain issues.

I started the Lean-Cut at just around 9% body fat and I am currently sitting at 8%. Most of my fat loss seems to be coming from my upper abdominal area. I am hoping by the time I finish the second bottle I will tighten up around my lower back a bit more too.
    Still drenching pillows in sweat every night too lol.

Jake if you haven't done so already I highly recommend jumping to 2 caps.
    Hell...if I can handle it I may even close this cycle out at 3 caps. Also considering grabbing another bottle of Focus to run at 2 caps a day.

16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    WHAT!?

Lol...ok you guys asked for it

Still keeping the Focus at 1 cap and Lean-Cut at 2 caps, here is what I've noticed...

Increased sense of well being and a slight stimulant feeling. The stim feeling is noticeable for about an hour, but still even after a couple hours if I actually stop to observe, I find myself clenching my jaw and my eyes are more open, which is how I get on stimulants lol.
    I am more social, and I notice in certain situations at work I am more inclined to speak out and not worry about hurting anyone's feelings over certain issues.

I started the Lean-Cut at just around 9% body fat and I am currently sitting at 8%. Most of my fat loss seems to be coming from my upper abdominal area. I am hoping by the time I finish the second bottle I will tighten up around my lower back a bit more too.
    Still drenching pillows in sweat every night too lol.

Jake if you haven't done so already I highly recommend jumping to 2 caps.
    Hell...if I can handle it I may even close this cycle out at 3 caps. Also considering grabbing another bottle of Focus to run at 2 caps a day.
    lol... thanks for the update! Are you in a caloric deficit? I actually did start taking 2 pills a day starting week 3. Tomorrow will be the first day of the 4th week. I think I am just barely starting to notice much of a difference. Has your weight stayed the same and you only lost fat or how has it changed? I seem to still be losing very slowely. I am wondering if I should up my calorie intake so I can at least gain some muscle on this cycle or just stay where I am at. Also kinda sucks that this will be my last week unless I buy another bottle. Problem is not sure if it will be worth it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post

lol... thanks for the update! Are you in a caloric deficit? I actually did start taking 2 pills a day starting week 3. Tomorrow will be the first day of the 4th week. I think I am just barely starting to notice much of a difference. Has your weight stayed the same and you only lost fat or how has it changed? I seem to still be losing very slowely. I am wondering if I should up my calorie intake so I can at least gain some muscle on this cycle or just stay where I am at. Also kinda sucks that this will be my last week unless I buy another bottle. Problem is not sure if it will be worth it.
    I'm in a deficit on my off days. On workout days I'm eating just slightly above maintenance, and trying to keep carbs under 150 grams on off days.
    My weight has gone down only a could pounds but the change in body fat with the only slight decrease in weight suggests there is some strong recomp effect going on here.

Have you been keeping track of your body fat percentage? If not you should start. Just because you're not losing weight doesn't mean you aren't burning fat!

18. What's your workout routine look like?

19. yeah I need to track it. what are you using to do so? I can tell that I have lost some fat though and I am only about 1-2 lbs lighter. I think it is finally kicking in! Should I continue with 2 pills and stop at 4 weeks or go back to 1 and go for 5 weeks. Not sure if since it is in my system it will still work better now? If I did decide to buy another bottle are there any discounts right now?

20. Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    yeah I need to track it. what are you using to do so? I can tell that I have lost some fat though and I am only about 1-2 lbs lighter. I think it is finally kicking in! Should I continue with 2 pills and stop at 4 weeks or go back to 1 and go for 5 weeks. Not sure if since it is in my system it will still work better now? If I did decide to buy another bottle are there any discounts right now?
    Stay at 2 imo....you're liking the results. . And last I checked PREORDERS99 still worked for 30%.

21. love hearing about a recomp affect and that most of the fat is coming from the midsection, it's always the toughest area to burn fat from
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

22. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Stay at 2 imo....you're liking the results. . And last I checked PREORDERS99 still worked for 30%.
    Thank you!

So it looks like leancut is finally kicking in for me! been doing 2 pills since week three and have 4 more days left of week 4. That coupon code worked so I just ordered another bottle! Definitely starting to lose weight... was 165.8 this morning! (started all this at about 170-172). And I am starting to break out more on my face (unfortunate but letting me know it is working). Upper stomach is losing fat and starting to go to lower but very slowly. I think I might have to start eating at maintenance to see if I can keep burning fat and maybe gain muscle

23. Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post

Thank you!

So it looks like leancut is finally kicking in for me! been doing 2 pills since week three and have 4 more days left of week 4. That coupon code worked so I just ordered another bottle! Definitely starting to lose weight... was 165.8 this morning! (started all this at about 170-172). And I am starting to break out more on my face (unfortunate but letting me know it is working). Upper stomach is losing fat and starting to go to lower but very slowly. I think I might have to start eating at maintenance to see if I can keep burning fat and maybe gain muscle
    Sounds sweet man

24. Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    Thank you!

This is basically exactly how I saw my progress with Androlean, so this is promising since I start lean-cut in 2 weeks.

All of a sudden week 3-4 you really start noticing that recomp effect.

If you get that other bottle, it'll continue to the end is my bet.

I am considering running mine with lean xtreme (always works well for me) and dcp since I am getting off a 4 month bulk. Maybe toss vanillean in there just cuz I have it too. Hitting fat loss from all angles.... and who knows maybe some ECA haha. Depends on how bold I want to get.

25. Quote Originally Posted by StupidThyroid View Post
    This is basically exactly how I saw my progress with Androlean, so this is promising since I start lean-cut in 2 weeks.

All of a sudden week 3-4 you really start noticing that recomp effect.

If you get that other bottle, it'll continue to the end is my bet.

I am considering running mine with lean xtreme (always works well for me) and dcp since I am getting off a 4 month bulk. Maybe toss vanillean in there just cuz I have it too. Hitting fat loss from all angles.... and who knows maybe some ECA haha. Depends on how bold I want to get.
    That'd be a pretty sick stack! Be careful you don't lower cortisol too much though, you need some in your system for healthy fat burning. Cortisol helps free ffa.

26. I'm starting not to sweat as much now at night, so we'll keep an eye on that now that I'm into my second bottle of Lean-Cut and see if anything changes. I'm assuming my body is just becoming used to the higher body temps.

I had a very evident observation from my Focus dose today, and I made sure to watch again today to make sure it was real.
    I popped one gel cap of Focus, then half an hour later I was sitting down to drink a coffee, and noticed I had been bouncing my knees for the past few minutes and basically acting the way I would from taking a preworkout, and this was before my coffee lol.
    I tried it again today for the gym and boom, same thing! I think the stimulant effects are starting to show more and more now.

My workout routine is a 4 day split that looks like this:

Chest/Tricep day
    Flat bench 5x5 (only heavy on 5th set, to failure)
    Incline DB or bar press 4x8-10
    Hammer strength press, with stops set for a deep stretch 2x20, rest pause a couple times after failure
    Cable cross or incline flyes 2x20
    Seated dumbell extensions 4x10
    Body weight dips til failure
    Close grip tricep press downs 4x12
    Reverse grip press downs 2 sets of drop sets

Back/Bicep day
    Bent over barbell rows 4x8
    Wide grip pullups 2xfailure
    Neutral grip pullups 2xfailure
    Seated reverse grip pulldowns 3x12
    Seated cable rows 2x20-30
    Cable preacher curls 4x8
    Incline DB curls 3x12
    Rack run with hammer curls, 2 sets dropping for 5 progressions, til failure every time

Leg day
    Leg press 5x5
    Leg extensions 3x12
    Squats 3x12
    Leg curls 3x8

Delts
    Seated military press 5x12, 10, 8, 6, 6
    Or clean and press 4x10
    Rear delt machine 4x8
    Standing side laterals 4x12-16
    Standing neutral grip raises (DB's pressed together) 2x20 (do drop sets after 20th rep)
    Then if I'm still standing I will get on the shoulder press machine and knock out a set of 30 reps

I am using body fat calipers to determine my %, I saw that question asked earlier....

27. Ahaha nice update

28. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That'd be a pretty sick stack! Be careful you don't lower cortisol too much though, you need some in your system for healthy fat burning. Cortisol helps free ffa.
    Agreed, I was thinking that the lean-cut should keep it pretty low, but was going to do 1 cap LX in morning (highest cortisol). However if I am wrong with my ideas here, please let me know.

29. Hey Flex any update?

I started mine on Saturday. One thing I was a lil concerned with, is the caps look like they are home-made (cap m quick maybe?) and half filled. A bit not what I am used to. So a bit skeptical off the bat. However will roll on.

So far my stack is simple, 2 caps lean-cut morning, and 6 caps (will move to 9) of dcp per day. Caffeine 2-3x a day, running intermittent fasting + low carb (ive been keto for 2yrs now with great success). So the biggest adjustments here will be calories, the addition of lean-cut and dcp, having used androlean v2 prior with dcp, I know this combo worked before.

As mentioned I may add some ephedrine to my caffeine eventually, and I have vanillean to also help burn. Think I am going to hold off on cortisol control (lean xtreme or erase) til PCT.

30. Quote Originally Posted by StupidThyroid View Post
    Hey Flex any update?

I started mine on Saturday. One thing I was a lil concerned with, is the caps look like they are home-made (cap m quick maybe?) and half filled. A bit not what I am used to. So a bit skeptical off the bat. However will roll on.

So far my stack is simple, 2 caps lean-cut morning, and 6 caps (will move to 9) of dcp per day. Caffeine 2-3x a day, running intermittent fasting + low carb (ive been keto for 2yrs now with great success). So the biggest adjustments here will be calories, the addition of lean-cut and dcp, having used androlean v2 prior with dcp, I know this combo worked before.

As mentioned I may add some ephedrine to my caffeine eventually, and I have vanillean to also help burn. Think I am going to hold off on cortisol control (lean xtreme or erase) til PCT.
    All Lean Cuts are half filled. Either Cordeen or Young Gotti posted a picture of Lean Cut Fresh out the works being half filled on somebody else's lean cut log! No worries. As for Flex, where'd ya go?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Focus and Lean Cut??
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 05:10 PM
  2. Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 01:27 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 11:17 PM