FL3Xing, FOCUSing, getting LEAN-CUT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

FL3Xing, FOCUSing, getting LEAN-CUT

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,402
    Rep Power
    4187011

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks for the bump

    Things are going well. I'll post an update later tonight for my followers
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

  2. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,137
    Rep Power
    1148960

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Damn flex. Lol I ain't know you put this up. I'm in buddy. Can't wait for my lean cut run.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  3. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Rep Power
    986723

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    updates we want updates!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    flexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  5. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,402
    Rep Power
    4187011

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    WHAT!?

    Lol...ok you guys asked for it

    Still keeping the Focus at 1 cap and Lean-Cut at 2 caps, here is what I've noticed...

    Increased sense of well being and a slight stimulant feeling. The stim feeling is noticeable for about an hour, but still even after a couple hours if I actually stop to observe, I find myself clenching my jaw and my eyes are more open, which is how I get on stimulants lol.
    I am more social, and I notice in certain situations at work I am more inclined to speak out and not worry about hurting anyone's feelings over certain issues.

    I started the Lean-Cut at just around 9% body fat and I am currently sitting at 8%. Most of my fat loss seems to be coming from my upper abdominal area. I am hoping by the time I finish the second bottle I will tighten up around my lower back a bit more too.
    Still drenching pillows in sweat every night too lol.

    Jake if you haven't done so already I highly recommend jumping to 2 caps.
    Hell...if I can handle it I may even close this cycle out at 3 caps. Also considering grabbing another bottle of Focus to run at 2 caps a day.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    WHAT!?

    Lol...ok you guys asked for it

    Still keeping the Focus at 1 cap and Lean-Cut at 2 caps, here is what I've noticed...

    Increased sense of well being and a slight stimulant feeling. The stim feeling is noticeable for about an hour, but still even after a couple hours if I actually stop to observe, I find myself clenching my jaw and my eyes are more open, which is how I get on stimulants lol.
    I am more social, and I notice in certain situations at work I am more inclined to speak out and not worry about hurting anyone's feelings over certain issues.

    I started the Lean-Cut at just around 9% body fat and I am currently sitting at 8%. Most of my fat loss seems to be coming from my upper abdominal area. I am hoping by the time I finish the second bottle I will tighten up around my lower back a bit more too.
    Still drenching pillows in sweat every night too lol.

    Jake if you haven't done so already I highly recommend jumping to 2 caps.
    Hell...if I can handle it I may even close this cycle out at 3 caps. Also considering grabbing another bottle of Focus to run at 2 caps a day.
    lol... thanks for the update! Are you in a caloric deficit? I actually did start taking 2 pills a day starting week 3. Tomorrow will be the first day of the 4th week. I think I am just barely starting to notice much of a difference. Has your weight stayed the same and you only lost fat or how has it changed? I seem to still be losing very slowely. I am wondering if I should up my calorie intake so I can at least gain some muscle on this cycle or just stay where I am at. Also kinda sucks that this will be my last week unless I buy another bottle. Problem is not sure if it will be worth it.
  7. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,402
    Rep Power
    4187011

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post

    lol... thanks for the update! Are you in a caloric deficit? I actually did start taking 2 pills a day starting week 3. Tomorrow will be the first day of the 4th week. I think I am just barely starting to notice much of a difference. Has your weight stayed the same and you only lost fat or how has it changed? I seem to still be losing very slowely. I am wondering if I should up my calorie intake so I can at least gain some muscle on this cycle or just stay where I am at. Also kinda sucks that this will be my last week unless I buy another bottle. Problem is not sure if it will be worth it.
    I'm in a deficit on my off days. On workout days I'm eating just slightly above maintenance, and trying to keep carbs under 150 grams on off days.
    My weight has gone down only a could pounds but the change in body fat with the only slight decrease in weight suggests there is some strong recomp effect going on here.

    Have you been keeping track of your body fat percentage? If not you should start. Just because you're not losing weight doesn't mean you aren't burning fat!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. Senior Member
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,353
    Rep Power
    333778

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    What's your workout routine look like?
  9. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    yeah I need to track it. what are you using to do so? I can tell that I have lost some fat though and I am only about 1-2 lbs lighter. I think it is finally kicking in! Should I continue with 2 pills and stop at 4 weeks or go back to 1 and go for 5 weeks. Not sure if since it is in my system it will still work better now? If I did decide to buy another bottle are there any discounts right now?
  10. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    yeah I need to track it. what are you using to do so? I can tell that I have lost some fat though and I am only about 1-2 lbs lighter. I think it is finally kicking in! Should I continue with 2 pills and stop at 4 weeks or go back to 1 and go for 5 weeks. Not sure if since it is in my system it will still work better now? If I did decide to buy another bottle are there any discounts right now?
    Stay at 2 imo....you're liking the results. . And last I checked PREORDERS99 still worked for 30%.
  11. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Rep Power
    986723

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    love hearing about a recomp affect and that most of the fat is coming from the midsection, it's always the toughest area to burn fat from
  12. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Stay at 2 imo....you're liking the results. . And last I checked PREORDERS99 still worked for 30%.
    Thank you!

    So it looks like leancut is finally kicking in for me! been doing 2 pills since week three and have 4 more days left of week 4. That coupon code worked so I just ordered another bottle! Definitely starting to lose weight... was 165.8 this morning! (started all this at about 170-172). And I am starting to break out more on my face (unfortunate but letting me know it is working). Upper stomach is losing fat and starting to go to lower but very slowly. I think I might have to start eating at maintenance to see if I can keep burning fat and maybe gain muscle
  13. Senior Member
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,353
    Rep Power
    333778

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post

    Thank you!

    So it looks like leancut is finally kicking in for me! been doing 2 pills since week three and have 4 more days left of week 4. That coupon code worked so I just ordered another bottle! Definitely starting to lose weight... was 165.8 this morning! (started all this at about 170-172). And I am starting to break out more on my face (unfortunate but letting me know it is working). Upper stomach is losing fat and starting to go to lower but very slowly. I think I might have to start eating at maintenance to see if I can keep burning fat and maybe gain muscle
    Sounds sweet man
  14. New Member
    StupidThyroid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    11111

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    Thank you!

    So it looks like leancut is finally kicking in for me! been doing 2 pills since week three and have 4 more days left of week 4. That coupon code worked so I just ordered another bottle! Definitely starting to lose weight... was 165.8 this morning! (started all this at about 170-172). And I am starting to break out more on my face (unfortunate but letting me know it is working). Upper stomach is losing fat and starting to go to lower but very slowly. I think I might have to start eating at maintenance to see if I can keep burning fat and maybe gain muscle
    This is basically exactly how I saw my progress with Androlean, so this is promising since I start lean-cut in 2 weeks.

    All of a sudden week 3-4 you really start noticing that recomp effect.

    If you get that other bottle, it'll continue to the end is my bet.

    I am considering running mine with lean xtreme (always works well for me) and dcp since I am getting off a 4 month bulk. Maybe toss vanillean in there just cuz I have it too. Hitting fat loss from all angles.... and who knows maybe some ECA haha. Depends on how bold I want to get.
  15. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,402
    Rep Power
    4187011

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StupidThyroid View Post
    This is basically exactly how I saw my progress with Androlean, so this is promising since I start lean-cut in 2 weeks.

    All of a sudden week 3-4 you really start noticing that recomp effect.

    If you get that other bottle, it'll continue to the end is my bet.

    I am considering running mine with lean xtreme (always works well for me) and dcp since I am getting off a 4 month bulk. Maybe toss vanillean in there just cuz I have it too. Hitting fat loss from all angles.... and who knows maybe some ECA haha. Depends on how bold I want to get.
    That'd be a pretty sick stack! Be careful you don't lower cortisol too much though, you need some in your system for healthy fat burning. Cortisol helps free ffa.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,402
    Rep Power
    4187011

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm starting not to sweat as much now at night, so we'll keep an eye on that now that I'm into my second bottle of Lean-Cut and see if anything changes. I'm assuming my body is just becoming used to the higher body temps.

    I had a very evident observation from my Focus dose today, and I made sure to watch again today to make sure it was real.
    I popped one gel cap of Focus, then half an hour later I was sitting down to drink a coffee, and noticed I had been bouncing my knees for the past few minutes and basically acting the way I would from taking a preworkout, and this was before my coffee lol.
    I tried it again today for the gym and boom, same thing! I think the stimulant effects are starting to show more and more now.

    My workout routine is a 4 day split that looks like this:

    Chest/Tricep day
    Flat bench 5x5 (only heavy on 5th set, to failure)
    Incline DB or bar press 4x8-10
    Hammer strength press, with stops set for a deep stretch 2x20, rest pause a couple times after failure
    Cable cross or incline flyes 2x20
    Seated dumbell extensions 4x10
    Body weight dips til failure
    Close grip tricep press downs 4x12
    Reverse grip press downs 2 sets of drop sets

    Back/Bicep day
    Bent over barbell rows 4x8
    Wide grip pullups 2xfailure
    Neutral grip pullups 2xfailure
    Seated reverse grip pulldowns 3x12
    Seated cable rows 2x20-30
    Cable preacher curls 4x8
    Incline DB curls 3x12
    Rack run with hammer curls, 2 sets dropping for 5 progressions, til failure every time

    Leg day
    Leg press 5x5
    Leg extensions 3x12
    Squats 3x12
    Leg curls 3x8

    Delts
    Seated military press 5x12, 10, 8, 6, 6
    Or clean and press 4x10
    Rear delt machine 4x8
    Standing side laterals 4x12-16
    Standing neutral grip raises (DB's pressed together) 2x20 (do drop sets after 20th rep)
    Then if I'm still standing I will get on the shoulder press machine and knock out a set of 30 reps

    I am using body fat calipers to determine my %, I saw that question asked earlier....
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. Senior Member
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,353
    Rep Power
    333778

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ahaha nice update
  18. New Member
    StupidThyroid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    11111

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That'd be a pretty sick stack! Be careful you don't lower cortisol too much though, you need some in your system for healthy fat burning. Cortisol helps free ffa.
    Agreed, I was thinking that the lean-cut should keep it pretty low, but was going to do 1 cap LX in morning (highest cortisol). However if I am wrong with my ideas here, please let me know.
  19. New Member
    StupidThyroid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    11111

    Reputation

    Hey Flex any update?

    I started mine on Saturday. One thing I was a lil concerned with, is the caps look like they are home-made (cap m quick maybe?) and half filled. A bit not what I am used to. So a bit skeptical off the bat. However will roll on.

    So far my stack is simple, 2 caps lean-cut morning, and 6 caps (will move to 9) of dcp per day. Caffeine 2-3x a day, running intermittent fasting + low carb (ive been keto for 2yrs now with great success). So the biggest adjustments here will be calories, the addition of lean-cut and dcp, having used androlean v2 prior with dcp, I know this combo worked before.

    As mentioned I may add some ephedrine to my caffeine eventually, and I have vanillean to also help burn. Think I am going to hold off on cortisol control (lean xtreme or erase) til PCT.
  20. Senior Member
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,353
    Rep Power
    333778

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StupidThyroid View Post
    Hey Flex any update?

    I started mine on Saturday. One thing I was a lil concerned with, is the caps look like they are home-made (cap m quick maybe?) and half filled. A bit not what I am used to. So a bit skeptical off the bat. However will roll on.

    So far my stack is simple, 2 caps lean-cut morning, and 6 caps (will move to 9) of dcp per day. Caffeine 2-3x a day, running intermittent fasting + low carb (ive been keto for 2yrs now with great success). So the biggest adjustments here will be calories, the addition of lean-cut and dcp, having used androlean v2 prior with dcp, I know this combo worked before.

    As mentioned I may add some ephedrine to my caffeine eventually, and I have vanillean to also help burn. Think I am going to hold off on cortisol control (lean xtreme or erase) til PCT.
    All Lean Cuts are half filled. Either Cordeen or Young Gotti posted a picture of Lean Cut Fresh out the works being half filled on somebody else's lean cut log! No worries. As for Flex, where'd ya go?
  21. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,402
    Rep Power
    4187011

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StupidThyroid View Post
    Hey Flex any update?

    I started mine on Saturday. One thing I was a lil concerned with, is the caps look like they are home-made (cap m quick maybe?) and half filled. A bit not what I am used to. So a bit skeptical off the bat. However will roll on.

    So far my stack is simple, 2 caps lean-cut morning, and 6 caps (will move to 9) of dcp per day. Caffeine 2-3x a day, running intermittent fasting + low carb (ive been keto for 2yrs now with great success). So the biggest adjustments here will be calories, the addition of lean-cut and dcp, having used androlean v2 prior with dcp, I know this combo worked before.

    As mentioned I may add some ephedrine to my caffeine eventually, and I have vanillean to also help burn. Think I am going to hold off on cortisol control (lean xtreme or erase) til PCT.
    Well with a low dose of Lean Xtreme you should be ok actually. Lean-Cut doesn't prevent cortisol, it prevents the reactivation of already converted cortisol. The androgens used in Lean-Cut will help occupy the the 11b-HSD1 enzyme, which will in turn prevent the neutral-state cortisone from converting back into cortisol if that makes sense. So with a low dose of LX, there would basically be less cortisol available for reactivation.
    On the flip side, I still think that due to the amount of products you plan on running, adding LX to the mix will not provide any observable extra benefit and would kind of be a waste of money, so you're right in saving it for PCT in my opinion.
    If you're worried about the calorie consumption with the diet you're planning to run, you could add in Focus at 1 cap a day to suppress appetite to a degree, and save your blood pressure on cycle by skipping the ephedrine for now.



    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    All Lean Cuts are half filled. Either Cordeen or Young Gotti posted a picture of Lean Cut Fresh out the works being half filled on somebody else's lean cut log! No worries. As for Flex, where'd ya go?
    And as Irish said, the caps were intentionally made that way. It looks like the most standard capsule size, so I'm guessing it was just easier to use the cap size they had. Capping gels in a smaller capsule would start to get messy.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  22. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,402
    Rep Power
    4187011

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've got two weeks left fellas

    The thermo effect I'm getting from Lean-Cut is getting to a point where it's almost overwhelming!
    The other night I popped two caps, took a quick shower, and started getting ready for date night with the lady friend.
    It was almost impossible to get ready! I was dripping sweat just trying to dry my hair off with a towel, and ended up having to stuff socks under my armpits while I was waiting for her to finish getting ready because I was sweating through my second shirt lol.
    With that being said, I would attempt to get your doses in as far away from social activities as possible on off days if you want to avoid the excessive sweating.

    There is no doubt the androgens have built up to a point where if I slack on my diet a bit it has no negative impact. My veins stay full, and the sweating just continues! I have actually put a couple pounds on since ending the first bottle and getting into the second one and my body fat percentage has not increased. This is exactly how I expect a product like this to perform (for me). I can eat somewhat like I'm bulking and get in more cheat meals without worrying about gaining fat.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. New Member
    StupidThyroid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    11111

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I've got two weeks left fellas

    The thermo effect I'm getting from Lean-Cut is getting to a point where it's almost overwhelming!
    The other night I popped two caps, took a quick shower, and started getting ready for date night with the lady friend.
    It was almost impossible to get ready! I was dripping sweat just trying to dry my hair off with a towel, and ended up having to stuff socks under my armpits while I was waiting for her to finish getting ready because I was sweating through my second shirt lol.
    With that being said, I would attempt to get your doses in as far away from social activities as possible on off days if you want to avoid the excessive sweating.

    There is no doubt the androgens have built up to a point where if I slack on my diet a bit it has no negative impact. My veins stay full, and the sweating just continues! I have actually put a couple pounds on since ending the first bottle and getting into the second one and my body fat percentage has not increased. This is exactly how I expect a product like this to perform (for me). I can eat somewhat like I'm bulking and get in more cheat meals without worrying about gaining fat.
    Great to hear. I am taking mine mornings (2 caps) with a bit of caffeine. I nixed the LX idea all together, and am also going to nix ECA. So as mentioned just running DCP and Lean-cut now. May swap the simple caffeine for alphamine and that's about it. Diet and workouts are up to par which will do most of the work for me.

    Diet is easy for me, keto for 2yrs, IF'ing for last 6 months of it. I am rarely hungry as it is. 2 big meals per day usually, keto and I am always satiated and feeling great. So overeating is not much a worry, just trying to maximize my efforts best as possible. Irony for me, I always feel better on a cut than a bulk, I am pretty sure it's a mental thing though.

    My pct will either be LX/Triazole (or erase) + DAA and a T booster using another pathway, undecided, maybe bulbine, toco-8

    I have lost 14in on the waist, started at 54 (yes!) and goal is 36 end of this year. Been stuck at 40 during my entire bulk phase, which is to be expected but I wanna get rid of the rest of this. Then gonna have to deal with the extra skin issues (ew)

    Maybe I'll run a log... I usually suck at updating though.

    Thanks for the update flex! I'm glad the product works!
  24. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,402
    Rep Power
    4187011

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StupidThyroid View Post

    Great to hear. I am taking mine mornings (2 caps) with a bit of caffeine. I nixed the LX idea all together, and am also going to nix ECA. So as mentioned just running DCP and Lean-cut now. May swap the simple caffeine for alphamine and that's about it. Diet and workouts are up to par which will do most of the work for me.

    Diet is easy for me, keto for 2yrs, IF'ing for last 6 months of it. I am rarely hungry as it is. 2 big meals per day usually, keto and I am always satiated and feeling great. So overeating is not much a worry, just trying to maximize my efforts best as possible. Irony for me, I always feel better on a cut than a bulk, I am pretty sure it's a mental thing though.

    My pct will either be LX/Triazole (or erase) + DAA and a T booster using another pathway, undecided, maybe bulbine, toco-8

    I have lost 14in on the waist, started at 54 (yes!) and goal is 36 end of this year. Been stuck at 40 during my entire bulk phase, which is to be expected but I wanna get rid of the rest of this. Then gonna have to deal with the extra skin issues (ew)

    Maybe I'll run a log... I usually suck at updating though.

    Thanks for the update flex! I'm glad the product works!
    Congrats on the progress!
    If you can't log, you should at least post a review in the reviews section here when you're finished
    Size 36 seems like a pretty reasonable goal to me.

    I like bulbine but it is really user and dose dependant. My favorite addition is Fadogia.


    I'll be going balls to the wall this PCT I've decided. First two weeks will probably be mild, clomid and fadogia just to see how I feel recovering from the cycle.
    Then I'm adding low dose ostarine, X-Gels, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Paragon, Test Powder....and I'm sure I'm missing something lol. It'll click once I get home and play with my supplements again.
    I purposely didn't apply to any natural muscle builder logs just so I could go crazy.

    I'm hoping we can have some of the Androfactory natural supplements dropping on the market around that time too. I'm pretty excited to see those and I know you guys will be too.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  25. New Member
    StupidThyroid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    11111

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Congrats on the progress!
    If you can't log, you should at least post a review in the reviews section here when you're finished
    Size 36 seems like a pretty reasonable goal to me.

    I like bulbine but it is really user and dose dependant. My favorite addition is Fadogia.


    I'll be going balls to the wall this PCT I've decided. First two weeks will probably be mild, clomid and fadogia just to see how I feel recovering from the cycle.
    Then I'm adding low dose ostarine, X-Gels, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Paragon, Test Powder....and I'm sure I'm missing something lol. It'll click once I get home and play with my supplements again.
    I purposely didn't apply to any natural muscle builder logs just so I could go crazy.

    I'm hoping we can have some of the Androfactory natural supplements dropping on the market around that time too. I'm pretty excited to see those and I know you guys will be too.
    Good idea on the review, will likely do that. Im on day 5, but I really dont expect to see much til week 3 as I did with androlean. All I remember is weeks 3-6 of my androlean run, it became a smooth loss every week just sticking to my normal routine. Hoping I get the same here. Otherwise, all feels good and normal so far.

    Ive never given fadogia a good shot, so maybe I'll try that.
  26. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,402
    Rep Power
    4187011

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So today is my last day with Lean-Cut

    I will get finishing stats up later.
    But here are my final thoughts and a summary of my experience:

    My total run with Lean-Cut ended up being a 7 week cycle, with the first 4 or 5 weeks using Focus as well.

    I think I may have put a tad bit of fat back on this last week thanks to my enormous appetite, but I am still at a lower bodyfat than when I started the cycle. It's hard to stay strict for so long!

    I pretty much maintained strength throughout the cycle while eating at a deficit on off days and a slight caloric surplus on lifting days, with little to no cardio.
    My weight has stayed the same, and my abs have started to show more.

    Lean-Cut Highlights:

    Burned fat
    Especially from the mid section, with little to no change in diet and exercise routine. I hardly did any cardio throughout the cycle.

    Increased vascularity
    Right after the first week this started to become more apparent. My veins are like garden hoses after my morning dose and last throughout the day.

    LOTS OF SWEAT
    Sometimes it became unbearable and I had to make adjustments to my sleep and what kind of clothes I wore. But I knew this from beginning, and that's why I took the product. It makes you sweat! More sweat= more fat burning.

    No loss in strength
    Another key benefit for me. I am on a constant quest for strength and mass, so taking a fat burner can be hard for me because I don't like to risk losing any muscle. It's nice to stay anabolic while cutting

    Focus Highlights:

    More focus
    I was able to keep my attention directed more on the task at hand and finish in a timely manner. It really maintained my train of thought, where normally when I start to feel the first onset of lethargy mid afternoon, my thoughts just bounce all over the place, making it easy to lose motivation.

    More confidence
    I felt this both at work and in social settings. I have social anxiety a little bit when I go out and pretty much get pissed off and freak out when people start crowding me. It helped me stay calm. And at work I wasn't hesitant to address certain issues that needed to be addressed and talking them out and getting an answer instead of just getting frustrated and dropping it.

    Better sleep
    I felt recharged after a night of sleep while on Focus, and I had no problem most nights getting to sleep. I had some pretty vivid dreams as well, although there are a slew of other factors that could cause that.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Focus and Lean Cut??
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 04:10 PM
  2. Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 12:27 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:17 PM
  4. getting lean and cutting up excercises
    By Ramo machine in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 09:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in