Running Epi

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Finally running my epi cycle for my cut and I just got my nolva today, wondering what you guys think about it.

epi 30/30/40/40/40/50
Cycle assist recommended dosage
Fish oil
Tribulus

Pct Liquid Nolva 20/20/10/10/10
Diet will be strict and clean minimum carbs and protein around 220 grams

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ill sub. You're probably gonna want a product like Erase in pct as well as some DAA. Cheap and effective

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
drop the tribulus, no need for 5 weeks of tomaxifen unless you still feel shutdown....

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Ill sub. You're probably gonna want a product like Erase in pct as well as some DAA. Cheap and effective
I was planning on using it, I have enough for 3 weeks and didn't know if I would throw it up there. I'll go ahead and use what I have.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
drop the tribulus, no need for 5 weeks of tomaxifen unless you still feel shutdown....
I feel the same about the tamox, I put 5 weeks just in case I really feel shut down, but most likely will do 20/20/10/10

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
im in. my epi cycle starts tomorow, going 30/30/45/45/45/45. if i like it, the next one will be sd->epi bridge

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
im in. my epi cycle starts tomorow, going 30/30/45/45/45/45. if i like it, the next one will be sd->epi bridge
Which epi brand did you get? I assume that its dosed in the 15mg instead of the 10.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Which epi brand did you get? I assume that its dosed in the 15mg instead of the 10.
i got 2 bottles of epi strong in december when mrsupps did the 30% off sale. they were like $32 each i think. 90 caps at 15mg

i also have a bottle of lgi epi-10. i think im gonna start with that one for the first 2 weeks so that i could split the dose into 3 be ause epi has a pretty ahort half life. it wuld also spare me my 2nd epistrong bottle

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Im in too,will start epi myself on wednesday so will see how it goes for you, we could all exchange feedbacks here.

Your plan seems fine to me, I asked some suggestions around and pretty much told me to do more or the less as you're doing.

Anyway not sure if the fish oil is enough for joints, to be sure Ill be taking also orange triad as multi which has a joint health component too.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
I'm banking on the fish oil, never had joint issues but that doesn't mean I won't dry out. UPS says I'm getting it today, so tomorrow is first day on!

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
First day at 30mgs. Killed my chest workout, and had a great pump throughout, not sure if it was psychological or the epi but I felt incredible the whole time. Really stoked to run this stuff

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
How did you get your 30mg? all toghter or splitted in which way? empty or full stomach?

anyway I had 20 today splitted with the second dose 1 hours pre workout and managed to do the same weights after 2 weeks of rest with no effort than before.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
How did you get your 30mg? all toghter or splitted in which way? empty or full stomach?

anyway I had 20 today splitted with the second dose 1 hours pre workout and managed to do the same weights after 2 weeks of rest with no effort than before.
I dosed 10 in the morning then 20 about 30 minuets before lifting. I had a half a chicken breast, i think its a little better to have something on your stomach, but I also took my cycle assist then an that suggest food.

bakbar

Awards
I was thinking about running epi also just haven't had a chance to order it cuz I'm being lazy but what kind of pct should I take? I been ready some people say they just take post cycle 3x as a pct and erase that's it. Other forums said to take a proper serm like clomid or nolva. What would you guys recommend because I'm thinking about running it like this 30/30/30/40/40 with a cycle support fish oil vitamins and so on. I'm just not sure what kind of pct to run?? I'd appreciate doses of what kind and when I should prolly take it.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
I was thinking about running epi also just haven't had a chance to order it cuz I'm being lazy but what kind of pct should I take? I been ready some people say they just take post cycle 3x as a pct and erase that's it. Other forums said to take a proper serm like clomid or nolva. What would you guys recommend because I'm thinking about running it like this 30/30/30/40/40 with a cycle support fish oil vitamins and so on. I'm just not sure what kind of pct to run?? I'd appreciate doses of what kind and when I should prolly take it.
From everything that I have heard, you can get away without using a proper SERM, but when you can get research chems for less than 60 bucks why take the chance of messing up your body? Get some liquid Tamox (Nolva) and run it 20/20/10/10 If you PM I'll tell you where I got mine.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
5th day on, already seeing strength gains while having minimal sides. Stoked to up the dosage on monday.

SinX

SinX

Awards
5th day on, already seeing strength gains while having minimal sides. Stoked to up the dosage on monday.
def count me in, just started my epi run [as a kick starter] on top of several other things, if you don't mind me asking what kind of sides are you seeing already on? I'm hitting 40 first week and then boost up to 50 as long as it's all good from there. Best of luck to ya and I'm gonna keep checking this bad boy out.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
def count me in, just started my epi run [as a kick starter] on top of several other things, if you don't mind me asking what kind of sides are you seeing already on? I'm hitting 40 first week and then boost up to 50 as long as it's all good from there. Best of luck to ya and I'm gonna keep checking this bad boy out.
I upped to 40mg and the only sides are soreness in joints, (knees) and mild back pumps. Other than that I'm feeling good, already seeing sizable strength gains.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I upped to 40mg and the only sides are soreness in joints, (knees) and mild back pumps. Other than that I'm feeling good, already seeing sizable strength gains.
How's that treatin ya over there? Been doin the same hitting 40mg the first week (thinking about 50mg Mon/Tues) and def felt some pumps in my back and through my lower body; can't tell if that's from the tren I'm taking either, but still, no taurine and goes away after a bit.

Quite a few ppl already are telling me that I've gotten bigger, I can see it a bit too, cause shirts are getting more snug on me. After the first several days, I've been enjoying it a lot more recently, and I know for both of us it's gonna get a lot better. Get in a good source of fiber, potassium, vit b6/b12/c and you're good to go. I know there's quite a few more things that I'm forgetting, but I'm out the door in a few minutes, hit us with an update when ya can.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
How is going your libido guys any effect? day 10 here on 30mg, upping to 40 in few days.

Do you have any visible positive effect or any side? I got a pimple the 3rd day but already some increase in size and strenght.

SinX

SinX

Awards
How is going your libido guys any effect? day 10 here on 30mg, upping to 40 in few days.

Do you have any visible positive effect or any side? I got a pimple the 3rd day but already some increase in size and strenght.
mine is outta control, I'm also using a test base and trenbolone, so it's hard to distinguish what's working over the other. Today is 1 wk at 40mg and mad minor pumps, little bit of acne, headaches, several other things. Strength and size has gone up a bit too, but with two other compounds it's hard to pin point what's doing what; so far, I'm liking this cycle a lot lot.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
mine is outta control, I'm also using a test base and trenbolone, so it's hard to distinguish what's working over the other. Today is 1 wk at 40mg and mad minor pumps, little bit of acne, headaches, several other things. Strength and size has gone up a bit too, but with two other compounds it's hard to pin point what's doing what; so far, I'm liking this cycle a lot lot.
In which way (timing-amount) are you taking trembolone? Im looking for something to increase my libido since I alreay notice a sligh decrease, btw any risk or aromatization which pushed to get an AI or the epi is anti-estrogenic enough?

Also did you have to change the cycle support compared to an epi solo?

SinX

SinX

Awards
In which way (timing-amount) are you taking trembolone? Im looking for something to increase my libido since I alreay notice a sligh decrease, btw any risk or aromatization which pushed to get an AI or the epi is anti-estrogenic enough?

Also did you have to change the cycle support compared to an epi solo?
I'm using the tren at 1.5ml; .7-.8 am/pm split; test base or something non-methyl like stano could help with libido on epi. I dunno about epi, everyone claims it won't aromatase, but I never buy into that hype; unfortunately a few ppl I know and a couple I've read around here, developed gyno probs from epi and I use prami ed and aromasin eod.

Nah cycle support will pretty much stay the same, well, the more compounds I run, I'll use an extra support/load up on specifics; NAC/RYR/VIT's

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Been at 40 mgs since monday, really the only sides are back pumps and my libido has actually dropped off quite a bit. Def seeing some size and strength increases along with more vascularity. Gained about 3 pounds and the diet is still strict so I'm assuming that all is going well.