1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71%

Winny questions

Can someone give me some info about oral winstrol
    25mg each and how To start a cycle if its the first time using the stuff , what kind of diet to be on , what kind of workout to do, how much To take ,Ed or eod , to stack or not to stack , cycle duration ,and what to use after cycle , Maybe follow up with test ....these kinda questions etc etc

thx

Inbox msg's as well !! although I'm a new on this site so I don't know If I can send messages back :s

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Likes
    25mg each and how To start a cycle if its the first time using the stuff , what kind of diet to be on , what kind of workout to do, how much To take ,Ed or eod , to stack or not to stack , cycle duration ,and what to use after cycle , Maybe follow up with test ....these kinda questions etc etc

thx

Inbox msg's as well !! although I'm a new on this site so I don't know If I can send messages back :s
    You shouldnt be taking winny alone. Run at least a small amount of test with it. its shines brightest on a cut. And u should have ur diet and routine in check before even considering a cycle no matter how ridiculous of a cycle u want to run. Save the winny source some test and in the mean time research what ur getting into cuz i dont think u have a clue.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    You shouldnt be taking winny alone. Run at least a small amount of test with it. its shines brightest on a cut. And u should have ur diet and routine in check before even considering a cycle no matter how ridiculous of a cycle u want to run. Save the winny source some test and in the mean time research what ur getting into cuz i dont think u have a clue.
    I agree. Not to say that you are, but it sounds like you want someone to build you a cycle with Winny, do all your research, and paraphrase everything right here for you. Again, not to say that's what you're doing.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Likes View Post

thx

Yeah, he's right. Winstrol is best used for cutting and honestly, it doesn't work as well as it could unless you ran a test base with it. Even like 250mg every week of test enanthate just to keep everything running well. But then, if you're prone to gyno, then you'll need a prescription strength AI like Aromasin or Arimidex too.

Honestly though, if you're looking to be cutting, get down to a 10 - 15% ish bodyfat (or lower) Then start a winny/ test e cycle. I wish i could help more than that but I've never used winstrol before as i've never needed to use a steroid to cut. I'm a naturally cut guy, I'm pretty much a slightly smaller Frank Zane at 180 lbs. But if you're just looking for a real oral steriod cycle, message me, I'd be glad to help you out there.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-Bol and Winny questions
    By Pipeliner302 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 03:09 PM
  2. Test / Winnie question
    By phonefool in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 06:41 PM
  3. Test / Winnie question
    By phonefool in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3