Winny questions

Awards
Can someone give me some info about oral winstrol
25mg each and how To start a cycle if its the first time using the stuff , what kind of diet to be on , what kind of workout to do, how much To take ,Ed or eod , to stack or not to stack , cycle duration ,and what to use after cycle , Maybe follow up with test ....these kinda questions etc etc

thx

Inbox msg's as well !! although I'm a new on this site so I don't know If I can send messages back :s

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
25mg each and how To start a cycle if its the first time using the stuff , what kind of diet to be on , what kind of workout to do, how much To take ,Ed or eod , to stack or not to stack , cycle duration ,and what to use after cycle , Maybe follow up with test ....these kinda questions etc etc

thx

Inbox msg's as well !! although I'm a new on this site so I don't know If I can send messages back :s
You shouldnt be taking winny alone. Run at least a small amount of test with it. its shines brightest on a cut. And u should have ur diet and routine in check before even considering a cycle no matter how ridiculous of a cycle u want to run. Save the winny source some test and in the mean time research what ur getting into cuz i dont think u have a clue.

ELo

ELo

Awards
You shouldnt be taking winny alone. Run at least a small amount of test with it. its shines brightest on a cut. And u should have ur diet and routine in check before even considering a cycle no matter how ridiculous of a cycle u want to run. Save the winny source some test and in the mean time research what ur getting into cuz i dont think u have a clue.
I agree. Not to say that you are, but it sounds like you want someone to build you a cycle with Winny, do all your research, and paraphrase everything right here for you. Again, not to say that's what you're doing.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards

thx

Yeah, he's right. Winstrol is best used for cutting and honestly, it doesn't work as well as it could unless you ran a test base with it. Even like 250mg every week of test enanthate just to keep everything running well. But then, if you're prone to gyno, then you'll need a prescription strength AI like Aromasin or Arimidex too.

Honestly though, if you're looking to be cutting, get down to a 10 - 15% ish bodyfat (or lower) Then start a winny/ test e cycle. I wish i could help more than that but I've never used winstrol before as i've never needed to use a steroid to cut. I'm a naturally cut guy, I'm pretty much a slightly smaller Frank Zane at 180 lbs. But if you're just looking for a real oral steriod cycle, message me, I'd be glad to help you out there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2