t3 and protein

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
I have been researching t3 a bit been thinking about using some b4 the summer months get here, but a lot of my protein comes from whey protein and casein and I was reading that t3 would end up using the whey and burning that as an energy source. I was reading too that I should try to get my protein from meats then. My question is could I use that Carnivor protein powder to help with my intake a bit, with the nice weather comming I will be grilling lots of chicken breasts, wings, lean beef, etc. I will be on a AAS though so I am not worried about losing muscle mass but I dont want the t3 to be a waste. Clen is not an option for me because it just makes me feel like complete ****, like not even wanting to get out of bed ****.

ITW

ITW

Awards
Idk about the t3 and whey deal, but in general I'm a big proponent of getting the bulk of your protein (and other nutrients/cals) from whole foods. You'll be fine either way IMO.

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
Ya I am tring to get away from the whey and take in more from actual foods, but its just so convenient haha

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whey is fine

T3 increases protein synthesis so your body will use more protein. Maybe that's what he meant

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
any protein source is fine, just make sure you keep ur protein rlly high

would not reccomend t3 without aas though or ull lose some muscle