Believe I have a good foundation, help me put a roof on it!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Believe I have a good foundation, help me put a roof on it!

Good afternoon ladies and gents, I have been doing copius amounts of research for an upcoming cycle and have found this site and it's members to be extremely informed and helpfull so thanks in advance! Ilike to think I have read enough over the past couple years to put together and intellignent cycle , but lots of people have thoguth that only to end up looking like jackassess so I guess we'll see where I'm at

My info: 28 years old
    5'9 189lbs. 15%
    Lifting for five years consistently
    5 meals a day , will be upping maintenance cals by about 800 or more if needed for this run.
    4 day split , alternate high reps low weight with low reps high weight weekly. Planning on running my split 5 day a week while on cycle to maximize growth potential
    I have only one cycle under my belt at this time. About 2.5 years ago I did 600 mg test cyp. only at 300 2x weekly for 12 weeks and responded marvellously . Size , strength , mood , libido , all were loving it. I had zero negative sides , bloat , acne , gyno, all were non-exsistent . And I was very paranoid about the gyno so I would have noticed anything . For PCT all I used was cell assist, tropinol , and daa for 4 weeks. I know , I know , not the best but I kept about 9 good lbs. , learned and am far more prepared this go-round.
    My current plan is :
    weeks 1-4: turanabol at 60mgs ED
    weeks 1-12: 600mgs test cyp every Mon. and Thurs.
    2 weeks after last pin, start torem. and run it 120/90/60/30 along with daa
    Where my main concern lies is with support supps. I am thinking pre-load 2 weeks beforehand using CEL assist , liv52, and maybe guthealth (redundant?) and will already be taking cissus and fish oil as those are some of my fav. Continue throughout cycle. From what I have read tbol is relatively mild choice and am hoping this will be enough to stave off ugly sides. I have enough of all substances listed to increase dosage or time if needed and have no qualms with shortening anything as well. I am completely open to suggestions of all aspects and will not be starting anything until I have everything in place. Thanks in advance for all words of wisdom!
    Edit: Anastrozole on hand.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Might want to throw an AI into your pct as well but it's looks g2g.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Might want to throw an AI into your pct as well but it's looks g2g.
    This. Something over the counter like Recycle since it blocks cortisol and estrogen both and won't molest your joints. One week pre load on cycle assist would be plenty imo.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the advice guys. I have read a lot of good reveiws about PES's Erase and am probably going with that. Another question I recently thought is about storage of my test cyp. I want to do 600 mg a week in 2 doses(have had great results before with this) but the test I have now comes in 200mg ampules. I am leery of inject 3xa week , is there a safe way to store this stuff outside it's original container? If not Ill just try the 3xaweek but would rather not. Thanks
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the advice guys. I have read a lot of good reveiws about PES's Erase and am probably going with that. Another question I recently thought is about storage of my test cyp. I want to do 600 mg a week in 2 doses(have had great results before with this) but the test I have now comes in 200mg ampules. I am leery of inject 3xa week , is there a safe way to store this stuff outside it's original container? If not Ill just try the 3xaweek but would rather not. Thanks
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMile View Post
    If it's 200mg/ml then put 1.5ml in each pin.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

looks like a solid cycle...never ran tbol but i would love too. doesnt aromatize, good, slow, solid dry gains...sounds really good. I would run it a little bit longer though. say 6-8. tbol isnt really used much as a good kicker, rather its used as an enhancer. It lowers SHBG dramatically so you will be getting alot more bang for your buck with your test.

My biggest suggestion is run exemestane at 25mgs QD, it will help keep your lipids in check, it will prevent all E related sides while still maintaining a healthy level for both growth and libido. and you wont have to worry about rebound like you do with adex or letro.

as for your pct torem is LEGIT! its tied w/ nolva for my fav. SERM. I would run it at 90/60/60/60 though as studies show that increasing dosages above 90 provide no additional benefits. I also dont know if you have tabs or liquid torem and at what doses. so thats my 2 cents on the pct.

now as for your amp situation....just get some sterile vials off the net, pull the juice up in one big barrel and then distribute into the empty vials.
    as for injecting just do 1.5 mls bi-weekly.

hope this helps bud! get big!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

one last thing run the exemestane for the entire length that your run your test. So start the 25 mg qd on day 1 and then stop the last day of week 12.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

If it's 200mg/ml then put 1.5ml in each pin.
    Thanks Luke I had thought about that and was mainly concerned about leaving it in a pin for any amount of time other than right before injection. I am probably just being overly cautious , as long as my syringes are pharma grade (they are) then it should be good to sit for a couple days . As long as I alcohol the sh1t out of everything of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    looks like a solid cycle...never ran tbol but i would love too. doesnt aromatize, good, slow, solid dry gains...sounds really good. I would run it a little bit longer though. say 6-8. tbol isnt really used much as a good kicker, rather its used as an enhancer. It lowers SHBG dramatically so you will be getting alot more bang for your buck with your test.

My biggest suggestion is run exemestane at 25mgs QD, it will help keep your lipids in check, it will prevent all E related sides while still maintaining a healthy level for both growth and libido. and you wont have to worry about rebound like you do with adex or letro.

as for your pct torem is LEGIT! its tied w/ nolva for my fav. SERM. I would run it at 90/60/60/60 though as studies show that increasing dosages above 90 provide no additional benefits. I also dont know if you have tabs or liquid torem and at what doses. so thats my 2 cents on the pct.

now as for your amp situation....just get some sterile vials off the net, pull the juice up in one big barrel and then distribute into the empty vials.
    as for injecting just do 1.5 mls bi-weekly.

hope this helps bud! get big!
    Researching for some medsupply stores today ! That sounds very convenient and is pretty much what I did the first time around I used a 10ml test container my doc had prescribed me. As far as the exemestane you suggest , are you saying that would be a lot less brutal to my estrogen levels as opposed to the adex I had planned? My plan was to run the adex at .25mg EOD, starting low because of the potency I hear it has. I don't want my E to high or too low and was thinking the .25 would allow me to see how my body reacts and adjust accordingly. Also I hate to ask but what does QD mean? I have racked my brain and just cant get that one! So many acronyms and initialisms when researching these chems and protocols it can feel like youre getting beat to death with a dictionary sometimes ! Thanks guys!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Luke I had thought about that and was mainly concerned about leaving it in a pin for any amount of time other than right before injection. I am probably just being overly cautious , as long as my syringes are pharma grade (they are) then it should be good to sit for a couple days . As long as I alcohol the sh1t out of everything of course.

Researching for some medsupply stores today ! That sounds very convenient and is pretty much what I did the first time around I used a 10ml test container my doc had prescribed me. As far as the exemestane you suggest , are you saying that would be a lot less brutal to my estrogen levels as opposed to the adex I had planned? My plan was to run the adex at .25mg EOD, starting low because of the potency I hear it has. I don't want my E to high or too low and was thinking the .25 would allow me to see how my body reacts and adjust accordingly. Also I hate to ask but what does QD mean? I have racked my brain and just cant get that one! So many acronyms and initialisms when researching these chems and protocols it can feel like youre getting beat to death with a dictionary sometimes ! Thanks guys!
    I always prefer exemestane over adex...and heres why:
    1. Exemstane improves lipid profile, adex destroys it
    2. Exemestane is a type 2 (suicide) inhibitor, meaning it deactivates the aromatase enzyme permanately, eleminating rebound
    3. Exemestane in males only lowers E about 65-75% when taken at 25 mgs/daily. This keeps enough E in your body and low enough to eliminate any E related sides/risks. adex is 35-50% in males AT BEST @ .5-1 mg/day.
    4. Exemestane is active and available in periph. tissues, adex is not.
    5. Exemestane is capable of lowering SHBG, therefore increasing free testosterone, Adex can have the opposite effect.
    6. Exemestane is cheaper, about half the cost of adex.

in my book...aromasin wins hands down everyday, everytime. its my go to choice for an AI.

QD : que Daily, proper medical abbreviation and shorthand.

dont ever be scared to ask questions my man! but FYI here are some shorthand/abbreviations that you might run into here on the board, especially in my posts,

QD- Daily
    QOD- ever other day
    BID- 2x day
    TID- 3x day
    QID- 4x day
    PO - by mouth
    IM- Intra muscular
    SQ -sub cutaneous
    mgs- miligrams
    mcg- micrograms
    IU- International Units (used for insulin, hCG, GH, and a few other peptides)

hope this helps bro! keeps learning and growing!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The pins should be sterile anyways but what man o taur suggested is the better route hands down. I agree with exemstane too, it's the best AI IMO.
    Sorry for the hijack OP but manotaur how's the rebuilding coming along??
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

The pins should be sterile anyways but what man o taur suggested is the better route hands down. I agree with exemstane too, it's the best AI IMO.
    Sorry for the hijack OP but manotaur how's the rebuilding coming along??
    Its comin about as expected. Everything's cleaned up for the most part and ppl are rebuilding. Lots of construction and tits of hassle! Still the proud owner of a free home gym though!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Its comin about as expected. Everything's cleaned up for the most part and ppl are rebuilding. Lots of construction and tits of hassle! Still the proud owner of a free home gym though!
    That's good to hear that things are coming along, haha so I take it you brought some of your own equipment for the man cave?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

That's good to hear that things are coming along, haha so I take it you brought some of your own equipment for the man cave?
    I scored on a basic home gym set that's a bar a bench and 600 lbs of iron to decorate with lol

Its all Olympic plates and bars. The bench bar rest can me raised and lowered for squat and different presses and i got a few Olympic db bars...good stuff! Especially since its all free and i don't have a gym anymore lol
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I scored on a basic home gym set that's a bar a bench and 600 lbs of iron to decorate with lol

Its all Olympic plates and bars. The bench bar rest can me raised and lowered for squat and different presses and i got a few Olympic db bars...good stuff! Especially since its all free and i don't have a gym anymore lol
    Damn man what a score! I'd love to set up a home gym. Good to see that you've found a way around having a broken gym
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me put together a quick cutting log
    By neverstop in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2014, 10:32 PM
  2. i have tried every thing. HELP ME!!!
    By Matt6969 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:55 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 11:04 PM
  4. i have a question, plz help me
    By Seven11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 09:49 AM
  5. Help me put together a bulking/strength cycle..
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 07:04 PM