Halo extreme question - AnabolicMinds.com

Halo extreme question

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Halo extreme question

So i bought the Halo stack after some research. So how is this for how i plan to run it?
    Week 1-10 Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
    Multi
    Fish oil
    CLA
    ALCAR
    Week 1-6 Halo Extreme - 3 caps daily
    Week 2-10 Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
    Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
    Week 7-10 E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily All Max Creapure - 5g How is this?

Also noob question but when ppl are referencing nolva are they talking about nolva XT?

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nolvadex aka tamoxifene. It's a prescription drug called a SERM, which is essential for PCT. Clomiphene is also another one that I actually prefer moreso. You can get either of these in liquid form as a "research chemical" or you can purchase them from the distant lands of the east, such as Indian pharmacies. Either way, you'll need it imo to have a well-rounded recovery. If I really thought this were your only cycle ever to run, I'd say you could get away without the SERM....

But it's never a one and done kinda deal. This is the start of a very long addiction, my friend. In light of that, learn to do it right the first time which is to have a SERM, AI, liver support and a healthy diet.

I also assume that each cap is 25mg? If so, 75mg should be a fun ride if its your first time...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    nolvadex aka tamoxifene. It's a prescription drug called a SERM, which is essential for PCT. Clomiphene is also another one that I actually prefer moreso. You can get either of these in liquid form as a "research chemical" or you can purchase them from the distant lands of the east, such as Indian pharmacies. Either way, you'll need it imo to have a well-rounded recovery. If I really thought this were your only cycle ever to run, I'd say you could get away without the SERM....

But it's never a one and done kinda deal. This is the start of a very long addiction, my friend. In light of that, learn to do it right the first time which is to have a SERM, AI, liver support and a healthy diet.

I also assume that each cap is 25mg? If so, 75mg should be a fun ride if its your first time...
    Yes there 25mg each for a total of 75mg a day. This is my first run at it. I will look into the above a little more before I start it. Thank you for the great insight and put into affect.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about Halo Extreme
    By staudtyyy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 06:27 AM
  2. Halo Extreme question
    By kapustahead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 05:24 AM
  3. Halo Extreme Question on SERM/PCT
    By z00york4life in forum Post Cycle Therapy