Halo extreme question

wrathman10

Awards
So i bought the Halo stack after some research. So how is this for how i plan to run it?
Week 1-10 Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
Multi
Fish oil
CLA
ALCAR
Week 1-6 Halo Extreme - 3 caps daily
Week 2-10 Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Week 7-10 E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily All Max Creapure - 5g How is this?

Also noob question but when ppl are referencing nolva are they talking about nolva XT?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nolvadex aka tamoxifene. It's a prescription drug called a SERM, which is essential for PCT. Clomiphene is also another one that I actually prefer moreso. You can get either of these in liquid form as a "research chemical" or you can purchase them from the distant lands of the east, such as Indian pharmacies. Either way, you'll need it imo to have a well-rounded recovery. If I really thought this were your only cycle ever to run, I'd say you could get away without the SERM....

But it's never a one and done kinda deal. This is the start of a very long addiction, my friend. In light of that, learn to do it right the first time which is to have a SERM, AI, liver support and a healthy diet.

I also assume that each cap is 25mg? If so, 75mg should be a fun ride if its your first time...

wrathman10

Awards
nolvadex aka tamoxifene. It's a prescription drug called a SERM, which is essential for PCT. Clomiphene is also another one that I actually prefer moreso. You can get either of these in liquid form as a "research chemical" or you can purchase them from the distant lands of the east, such as Indian pharmacies. Either way, you'll need it imo to have a well-rounded recovery. If I really thought this were your only cycle ever to run, I'd say you could get away without the SERM....

But it's never a one and done kinda deal. This is the start of a very long addiction, my friend. In light of that, learn to do it right the first time which is to have a SERM, AI, liver support and a healthy diet.

I also assume that each cap is 25mg? If so, 75mg should be a fun ride if its your first time...
Yes there 25mg each for a total of 75mg a day. This is my first run at it. I will look into the above a little more before I start it. Thank you for the great insight and put into affect.