LOW TEST!!! AFTER SUPERDROL HELP!!! 35 vwtf!!!

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
So just got off my cycle of Powerdrol, which is Superdrol, 20g for 4 weeks. Along with liver support and etc. long story short i am on my post cycle taking Arime stage 5 PCT and DAA 3000 mg a day. Been on PCT for two weeks, went and got my blood work done and my testosterone was at 35 and should be 330 out of 1100 . WTF is going on, I am 25 yrs old 175 lbs 5'7, and this is not my first cycle of Powerdrol. So I went to a Testosterone Replacement Therapy Doctor and they want to inject me to bring back up my test. I have just recently heard about this kind of solution but they won't take action until they get back my results for LH levels and Prolactin levels and if they come back low I have to see a urologist Are they sales people or will this help me? I have no erections or sex drive, any suggestions.

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
no serm and i know i really need one with superdrol

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
youre right on that question is do you \trust those testerone replacment therapy clinics? the im going to isageless men? are they even real docs.. and will my test ever be back to normal??

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Tell the doc what you did or get a serm... And restart pct. might I ask why you didn't have a serm in the first place?

SinX

SinX

Awards
Tell the doc what you did or get a serm... And restart pct. might I ask why you didn't have a serm in the first place?
I was gonna suggest the same thing by restarting PCT, if not, definitely talk to your doc or an endo

Next time please have a SERM on hand, unfortunately someone probably told you or you read that you didn't need one, when in reality sh1t is pretty much the harshest thing you can do. Follow the good advice from ppl here and real drs and you'll be alright, do it the right way give it some time and you'll be alright and sucks man sorry to hear that.

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
yeah guys i appreciate all the input. Long story short I didn't follow simple directions. And hopefully I get the results back tomorrow and I can either start the replacement therapy or start a serm. Whatever you guys recommend and any suggestions for a good serm?

TheThickMick

Awards
Hrt is a long term commitment, theyre not lookin to increase your natural production jus substitute. If you can afford it go for it, hit up a sperm bank jus in case. Nothing wrong wit hrt, my brother and father are both on it and theyre quality of life is that much better but their endos wouldnt be so quick to put a 25yr old on it, if you see where im goin. If its a like anti aging type clinic you can get a shot of trip and boom puberty at 25 lol.

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
Hrt is a long term commitment, theyre not lookin to increase your natural production jus substitute. If you can afford it go for it, hit up a sperm bank jus in case. Nothing wrong wit hrt, my brother and father are both on it and theyre quality of life is that much better but their endos wouldnt be so quick to put a 25yr old on it, if you see where im goin. If its a like anti aging type clinic you can get a shot of trip and boom puberty at 25 lol.
OHHH BOYYY LOL yeh thats what im afraid of maybe i should just stick with a serm just have to find a strong one

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OHHH BOYYY LOL yeh thats what im afraid of maybe i should just stick with a serm just have to find a strong one
Umm If I read right you've only been on PCT 2 weeks??? you expect to bounce back to normal levels before a full PCT is even done?? Without a serm your probablly just getting started. Even with a Serm at two weeks after a cycle I wouldn't expect you to be producing at normal.

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
youre right just when the doc told me i have the test levels of a baby 35...360-1100 is normal i fiqured they shouldnt be that low i may just head to *** and pick up erase pro to add on to the pct...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with mixedup. You are to impatient. It sometimes takes awhile sometimes and two weeks is nothing. Lol Ive had shriveld balls for over two weeks easily before. Ha I know not scientific.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also You can recovery without pct. Before the internet I knew a bunch of old school gym rats that didnt use any pct and would eventually recover. Dont get me wrong it is still smart to do and try to speed it up. Im just sayin its not the death of your balls if you dont. Lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with others . You realize you shut down your natural testosterone production when using aas/ph and SUPERDROL is ****ing strong. So it will shut you down hard. You aren't going to start up again after 2 weeks.... Get blood tested in about a month. Nolva or clomid for a serm so your estrogen levels don't skyrocket/ bounce back.

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
So the docs put me.on HCG 500 iu with b12 60 mcg. also testerone cypionate 100mg im amd stop my pct and thoughts on this ?

00S4Boy

Awards
So the docs put me.on HCG 500 iu with b12 60 mcg. also testerone cypionate 100mg im amd stop my pct and thoughts on this ?
Well it looks like his plan is maintain test while restoring your atrophied testicles. Maybe he'll jump into something like a triptorelin kickstart with a clomid regimen to keep LH/FSH high.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does the doc know you were on juice?? If so sounds ok. IF NOT then I honestly think you are going about this wrong. As I stated and many others 2 weeks after a cycle you normal production has probablly not even started to kick in. So if you go on test replacement therapy you will be supressing your natural product Again. TRT is for those people who don't produce enough test naturally is not for people who are just temporaily low due to a cycle.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Dude ur using arime stage 5 pct, that has epi in it. If u take two aday that's 10mg of epi. Epi is a steroid, at 10mg a day it will suppress natural test production. Technically u haven't started pct because ur still supplementing with a very low dose of a steroid. Get a Serm, get an Ai and start a real pct. it's not that ****ing complicated.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Dude ur using arime stage 5 pct, that has epi in it. If u take two aday that's 10mg of epi. Epi is a steroid, at 10mg a day it will suppress natural test production. Technically u haven't started pct because ur still supplementing with a very low dose of a steroid. Get a Serm, get an Ai and start a real pct. it's not that ****ing complicated.
x3 this, I read late last night the ingredients in there and thought why would you do that. Just to tell you a personal example before I ghost from here, it took me roughly 3-5 weeks to get my full libido strength back from hella/sd stack and my support/pct was overkill, get a couple of xanax relax. Be a bit more patient it's gonna take some time; and I know you don't know me, but libido is my top 2 priorities on cycle.

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
Ok ok. Lol yes libido is huge for me couldnt even get ladies off last night they had to masterbate themselves!!! Def sucks but i stopped the arime stage 5 cause you all are right.. As far as the doc situaton goes should i tell him to stop the test injection and just give me.clomid they said next month they will inject me with that.? And they do know my previous cycle i did..with superdrol i was wandering why theu did not give me clomid but hard to arque with the doc... But thr hcg with help with the natural test right?

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
Hcg 500iu* will help with the natural production of test*?

TheThickMick

Awards
Id be asking way more questions to the doc, like why? Thats all you gotta say really; why? Whats the purpose? Cuz things are def gettin lost in translation from the docs mouth to your keyboard you know? Idk how i feel bout the test shots, but initially my brain says no bad, but idk i wouldnt doubt that im jus not seein the big picture.