Epistane/stano stack advise/ideas

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Epistane/stano stack advise/ideas


    Question: What should I stack with epistane for a nice lean mass gain? Maybe forget epistane for now and try something else? Any thoughts would be awesome!

    Background: Im 24, in college, 5'6, 165lbs, 4.5% body fat. It is extremely hard for me to gain weight. When I graduated high shool I weighed 108lbs with .7% body fat. Ive been lifing since 7th grade with the longest break being to go on a week vacation in the summer. Before anyone gets on me for being too young or not weighing enough I'm majoring in exercise science and nutrition, top of the class, I've done two cycles before (one was superdrol) and got blood work before and after both, and it was perfect. Made good gains on both, almost no sides. I eat a ton and my diet is and has been perfect for the last 4 years. I know what I'm doing and have suscessfully done it before with no problems.

    Extended question: After I ran SD my bf% rose to around 8% (high for me) so I wanted to run epi next. Well throughout the school year my body fat has gone back down so now I want something that will add a little more bulk than epi alone. I was thinking about stacking it with LGI Stanno since its non methal. Prostate is fine and ill be going to the doctor on a weekly basis and can stop if I need to; pct is ready to go. Epi for 6 weeks, stano for 8 weeks. So if I did this my cycle would look like:

    Epi- 0/0/30/40/40/50/50/50 Stano- 600/600/800/800/800/1000/1000/1000

    That would use the full two bottles of epi that i have, but im considering getting another and increasing all the doses by 10mg. Ill have CEL cycle assist and daa for a test base. Are those two together at those doses good for a lean bulk? Would anyone sugguest anything different? Any advise/ideas would be awesome, and thanks in advance!


  2. Not calling you a liar but at .7% BF you'd be dead. Also, what does your diet look like now macro wise? I don't necessarily think you're too young but you need to tighten up a bit of your research. DAA is not even close to a test base.
    •   
       


  3. I know it was low haha i would bascally die half way through any workout. And ill break down my macro probably tomorrow because i have an exam tomorrow. And i know daa isnt a test base but cycle assist is and daa will supplement that.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    I know it was low haha i would bascally die half way through any workout. And ill break down my macro probably tomorrow because i have an exam tomorrow. And i know daa isnt a test base but cycle assist is and daa will supplement that.
    I'm not trying to be sarcastic. There is absolutely no way you have less than %1 BF and still alive. Cycle assist is not even close to a test base either. Not trying to be a jerk but your facts are way off man

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post

    I'm not trying to be sarcastic. There is absolutely no way you have less than %1 BF and still alive. Cycle assist is not even close to a test base either. Not trying to be a jerk but your facts are way off man
    x2. less than 2%bf causes the fat means your body is now using the fat holding your organs in place for energy. less than 1% = dead. i have a feeling youre way off on your numbers and your 4.5% is closer to 8-10%

    post a pic and prove me wrong though. at your height, 4.5%bf and 160lbs would be pretty big
    •   
       


  6. Dude body builders get their body fat less than 1% before shows, and theyre not 15 year old cross country runners. Bf testing devices are obv not 100% accurate but i promise you it was down there. Also cycle assist by cel is a test base. I will look more into it since you mentioned it just to double check though

  7. Alright i will tomorrow with the macro breakdown

  8. Also next wednesday in one of my labs ill be doing an underwater bf test so i can report that for a more accurate/recent one

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    Dude body builders get their body fat less than 1% before shows, and theyre not 15 year old cross country runners. Bf testing devices are obv not 100% accurate but i promise you it was down there. Also cycle assist by cel is a test base. I will look more into it since you mentioned it just to double check though
    no they dont.

    and cycle assist is not a test base. a test base tives you a teststerone base while being supressed on cycle. cycle assist protects you from the compound side effects like bp, prostate, lipids, liver damage. no testosterone in it though. daa isnt a test base either, its a test booster a test booster doesnt boost **** if youre being supressed. thats like claiming 40% more test in an environment where youre producing low to no test. 40% of nothing is nothing

  10. Ok, those are the numbers ive gotten throghout my life haha i dont care if you dont believe me or not. Ive found more reliable people state that cycle assist is a good test booster than reliable people who have said otherwise. If its not i guess ill be tired, oh well. I will post any info asked for when i get a chance. Until then, any info on the stack would be awesome.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    Ok, those are the numbers ive gotten throghout my life haha i dont care if you dont believe me or not. Ive found more reliable people state that cycle assist is a good test booster than reliable people who have said otherwise. If its not i guess ill be tired, oh well. I will post any info asked for when i get a chance. Until then, any info on the stack would be awesome.
    We're trying to give you advice on your stack and your pretty much calling us liars. Not gonna get a whole lot of help with that method

  12. How am i calling anyone a liar? I told you that i thought cycle assist was a test base but i will look into it again to make sure. I said id post my macro for you when i get a chance. Im telling you both that the numbers i got were what i got whether you believe me or not. Ive done studies and written reports in the past where i found body builders getting body fats less than 1%. I have called no one a liar and am trying to provide all the information thats been asked and at the same time back up what i have stated. I appericate the test base comments and will look into them. Im not calling anyone liars haha and the fact that you asked for my macro shows that your willing to help and i thank you for that and hope that you will still help when i get a chance to post the info. Didnt mean to offend anyone, just trying to get off of those topics. Happens every time i mention my body fat haha.

  13. Not tryna get involved and don't worry Joey I feel there won't be a long post here from me hahah [sorry that's my now on going joke from a few days ago].

    I was gonna say you can't talk ish to two of the many knowledgeable folks I know on this board trying to help ya out and then expect others to help, I was about to write a few things myself until I saw the page refresh with someone else tackling the 0.7 bf%; listen bro it's just not possible.

    I'm 6ft 3in and when docs thought I had cancer weighing around 132 a couple years ago, my bf wasn't even close to being that low and I was ripped/cup up like fck. I'm not trying to embarrass you or call you out, that's not in my nature; however, you lost me at saying DAA/Cycle assist will serve as a test base, really? I mean really really? You've said you ran SD successfully, assuming you didn't use a proper test base, I'm just curious what was your PCT?
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  14. Man i really dont know how im coming across as trash talking haha thats seriously not my intention. And i know .7% is really low and the second lowest ive ever seen it is 3.7% but that was almost a year later. The guy testing it was reliable and he was shocked too, tested it again, and it was the same. It was a scale though which has a variance of i think +/- .5% but still. Its what i got, and i still test really low. Might be off, but thats what i got.

    And for sd it was about a year ago so i dont remember exact doses of everything but i tapered clomid for 4 weeks starting around 100 down to i think 60, and some other support supps including aromasin. I honestly felt almost no sides while on it or on pct. Bloodwork was better than i expected and i gained 18 pounds, kept 15. If you would like i can try to get all the exact info? Its all in a log at home.

  15. And as for test base, i believe you guys. Im not saying your wrong but i have seem/used them as mine and things ran as if i had one so i guess thats my bad. I really didnt mean to call anyone a liar by saying im pretty sure cycle assist is a test base. But if those arnt a test base, then what should i get for one? I was considering RS-Transaderm already since i was considering stacking.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    And as for test base, i believe you guys. Im not saying your wrong but i have seem/used them as mine and things ran as if i had one so i guess thats my bad. I really didnt mean to call anyone a liar by saying im pretty sure cycle assist is a test base. But if those arnt a test base, then what should i get for one? I was considering RS-Transaderm already since i was considering stacking.
    Assuming you don't want to inject there are only a few things that will work as a "test base". There are a few transdermals that would work. Also, Stano is often called a test base but it is not. However, it does alleviate a lot of the symptoms associated with cycling such as lethargy and/or low libido. Happens to be one of my favorite products.

    Not trying to attack you but by claiming DAA or Cycle Assist are test bases there are people who would of come at you a lot more harsh than I did as neither are close to a test base. If you're biggest goal is mass there are a few other compounds that would likely work better but Epi is a popular PH overall.

    We can agree to disagree on the BF issue but post your macro's and some pictures when you get a chance and I'm sure this thread can actually go somewhere at that point.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    Man i really dont know how im coming across as trash talking haha thats seriously not my intention. And i know .7% is really low and the second lowest ive ever seen it is 3.7% but that was almost a year later. The guy testing it was reliable and he was shocked too, tested it again, and it was the same. It was a scale though which has a variance of i think +/- .5% but still. Its what i got, and i still test really low. Might be off, but thats what i got.

    And for sd it was about a year ago so i dont remember exact doses of everything but i tapered clomid for 4 weeks starting around 100 down to i think 60, and some other support supps including aromasin. I honestly felt almost no sides while on it or on pct. Bloodwork was better than i expected and i gained 18 pounds, kept 15. If you would like i can try to get all the exact info? Its all in a log at home.
    If you have access to another place, I would recommend getting that checked again; even at 3.7% if that's true with your size and weight, you should be pretty damn big with a 15 pack. Well, as long as you used a serm, ai and a few other things accordingly (proper doses/timing) after running SD, I'll say fair enough to that. At the end of the day we're trying to help ya, not with bro-science, but real science; so hearing numbers like you mentioned isn't possible, I mean just the bf%, not the bloods or other info. Don't take this the wrong way but it's just how ya came across at first and then followed up; I don't know who told you that cycle support is a a test base and a good test booster, because there are no ingredients in there to aid in that department at all and I'd stop listening to them.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  18. Ohh i know, and you didnt even atack haha you were nice about it. And i thank you. But yeah i will get those up hopfully tomorrow. And like i said next wednesday ill be getting a more accurate bf test done so that should help too. And thanks again, i will look into all of those

  19. Haha alright thanks sin. Yeah i get this stuff every time ive mentioned bf but ive gotten it tested at peobably 6 different places and have my own scale that can test it. And yeah i guess its my bad the way i was responding; hard to tell via text also. But ill try to get the rest of the info up asap. Thanks for the help guys!

  20. Alright these are from the end of feb so pretty recent. If i had a camera with better quality, you can see the veins in my chest almost all the way to my heart. And also its hard for me to keep my weight and body fat this high. If i get sick i drop almost 10 pounds in a week and it takes over a month to get it back.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  21. Yes im procrastinating from my school work haha. For macro if you want more in depth let me know. Im not tracking my diet currently as i dont have time, but when i start my cycle over the summer i obv will. Last summer/cycle along with this one will be the same since both are bulking.

    I eat good quality grilled meat (usually either chicken, steak, pork, mince beef) every meal, along with a side of whole grains (usually brown rice) and some sort of veggie (usualy green beans, peas, or brocalii). Protien and fat is pretty even throughout the day, and i get most carbs during my first meal and the meal after my workout. I have 6 meals a day. This is what i aim for:

    Protien- 350g
    Carbs- 500g
    Fats- 80g

    I almost always go over on protien and carbs (which i consider good) and over the years have figured out how much i can eat each meal to maximize intake. I usually can get around 5000 calories a day and eat as clean as possible. If i feel that what i got that day isnt enough and i cant eat enough my last meal i sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and drink a quick protien shake provided i have enough sleep.

    Also: I have a.d.d. so my meds speed up my metabolism and lower my appetite. But i will stop them for the cycle so that should help too.

  22. Also since my legs arnt in the pics, theyre big since i played soccer for like 15 years. Havent maxed on legs recently but deadlift is probably around 340, squat 380.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    Haha alright thanks sin. Yeah i get this stuff every time ive mentioned bf but ive gotten it tested at peobably 6 different places and have my own scale that can test it. And yeah i guess its my bad the way i was responding; hard to tell via text also. But ill try to get the rest of the info up asap. Thanks for the help guys!
    No worries bro and well I mean, I just can't explain that and it's all good I know at times when ya read something you kinda picture your own tone to it so no worries. Sounds like me you have an extremely fast metabolism and as long as you're hitting those macros with a good amount of fiber you should be good, if you want to slow down your metabolism a bit, put some honey into your protein shake or just take a table spoon in 2x a day. I'll take a look at what ya wrote later on, gotta take care of a few things on here before I head out for a bit.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  24. Humm interesting. Never heard of that. Ill have to try. But yeah my metabolism has to be or theres something wrong with me haha. But its all good, no hurry, and thanks

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    Humm interesting. Never heard of that. Ill have to try. But yeah my metabolism has to be or theres something wrong with me haha. But its all good, no hurry, and thanks
    my fault it's not honey, use syrup I get those two mixed up a bit my bad on that. Don't eat syrup straight up, just put it in your shake.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  26. Like maple syrup?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    Like maple syrup?
    yes, I mean you're putting a bit of extra goo there, but for temp use during a lean bulk, I think that could help. With a naturally fast metabolism, unfortunately there's not a whole lot you can do other than to keep your calories high in order to gain. With your pics, I really don't know how much more you wanna get shredded, but I think if you want to keep the same bf% and add as much weight as possible, I think epi and stano would suit well.

    If you read around you'll see that I'm a stickler for having proper support/serm, I know everyone has their own opinion, but if it's tried true tested and works, I wouldn't stray away from it. Since you've ran a couple before, including SD, I think you'll have a good gauge on your body already at this point and although epi/stano stack isn't nearly as harsh, nor does it come with the same sides, rather be safe than sorry. I say this every time, but I will try and avoid writing a thesis paper, so let me know what you have, what you plan on getting and we'll take it from there.

    Any other goals, short or long term in mind?
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  28. Im going to build pct once i figure out what im going to do in my cycle. I have clomid, aromasin, and cel's pct assist at home. Also have like 3 different AI's i could use. I have the little things like milk thistle, fish oil... Still havent had time to look at the test bases joey reccomended but will look at those and figure out pct soon.

    As for goals im just trying to get a bit bigger and stronger. If i get too much bigger i dont think ill be able to keep the weight since im already eatting about as much as i can haha. Strength could go up tho, its been almost a year since my last cycle so shouldnt put too much stress on tendons and ligaments. My shoulder and sternum were starting to hurt towards the end of sd but both have been good for a while now.

  29. Ohh but yeah ill try the syrup thing too haha thanks for that and you think the epi/stano doses i have there are good? Ive heard a lot of people say eppi gives join pain too and ive always had mild joint pain, but i take NOW's joint support and it works awesome. No joint pain at all when im taking both that and fish oil.

  30. Also im tight on money right now, would eppi alone at the higher doses i said be decent? How much would the stano actually help do you think?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane / Winadrol stack
    By 66DeadLift6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 09:57 PM
  2. Epistane/Furazadrol Stack???
    By 01yz426 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 02:19 PM
  3. nha stack advise needed
    By marc417 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 07:17 PM
  4. Product/stacking advise
    By bodysculpt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 06:57 PM
  5. New stack.....good idea?
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 09:20 PM
Log in
Log in