Epistane/stano stack advise/ideas

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    Also im tight on money right now, would eppi alone at the higher doses i said be decent? How much would the stano actually help do you think?
    Epi by itself would be fine. Stano would be a nice addition but is certainly not a must have.

Also, as far as diet is concerned, you seem to have a good grip on your macros. You are extremely lean as well (7-8%) so don't be afraid to ramp up those calories. Take advantage of the fast metabolism and lean physique as you could easily put on 15-20 pounds without losing any substantial definition.

There are a few "home remedies" to slow down the digestion of the food in your stomach as noted above but there's not really a ton you can do to truly slow down your metabolism. If your main goal is simply adding mass, jack up those calories and keep the cardio to a minimum.

Edit: I don't know much about ADD but I certainly wouldn't just stop taking your meds if the doctor has prescribed them.

2. my bad forget to get back to you until I just saw the update; as joey mentioned epi is great on its own and stano would aid in certain areas. It's not a test base (dermacrin/transderm), but it'll help with libido/lethargy, certain other sides. Make sure you have enough cycle support/MT/HB to last you pre-load and throughout cycle. I would also keep taking that joint support and throw another one in if you're concerned; if it's the glouc/chond combo that takes a bit of time to settle in.

I could understand shoulders, but why was your sternum hurting? Don't bounce the weights off your chest otherwise you rest and lose the tension you're trying to maintain. On top of my many operations/breaks, I've had open heart where my sternum was cracked and after a couple of months I was hitting the weights again and never felt pain in that area since. I don't mean to sound like that, but if it's not your form, I'm just curious. Also hit between 7-10g of fish oil for intense joint pain and in conjunction with other things you should be alright.

Joey hit everything else.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
    •   

3. Not to jump in with the big boys and offer advice like I know a lot about ph cycling, but I know plenty about A.D.D. Depending on whether you are A.D.D. or A.D.H.D your doctor might have prescribed one of a few different meds. There are a few problems with not taking them. I believe you said you were in school. Your ability to focus and give attention will go out the window. So, schoolwork will be an issue. Also, they don't necessarily increase metabolism. Basically, people with A.D.D. have there system wired backwards. You're meds are probably strong stimulants that slow you down to an extent, giving you focus and a longer attention span. Those stimulants will suppress appetite quite a bit (giving the same effects of an extremely high metabolism). They will also have certain thermogenic properties(raising your body temperature) which would also aid in burning cals. You should definitely watch you bloodpressure. PHs have a tendency to raise it and the fact that you are taking prescription mega stims is only gonna make that worse!

4. Thanks guys! I will put all this together in a bit. And yes i will make sure i have enough of everything well before i start. I take joint support on a regular basis already so all good there.

As for my sturnum, it was when i would do dips and stuff. My doctor said it was just tension on the muscle attatchments. Stretching and being off sd made it go away in like a month.

And i take adderall which makes me feel like i can run through a wall haha. Heart rate goes up, all this stuff. I moniter everything since we look at all that in labs. But ill be doing the cycle during the summer so no school, and if i need to take it i will. I dont take it on weekends and stuff so i know i dont freak out or anything when im not on it haha. But without it i can eat quite a bit more.

But thanks everyone, ill put all this together when i get a chance, post it, and see how it looks

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    Thanks guys! I will put all this together in a bit. And yes i will make sure i have enough of everything well before i start. I take joint support on a regular basis already so all good there.

As for my sturnum, it was when i would do dips and stuff. My doctor said it was just tension on the muscle attatchments. Stretching and being off sd made it go away in like a month.

And i take adderall which makes me feel like i can run through a wall haha. Heart rate goes up, all this stuff. I moniter everything since we look at all that in labs. But ill be doing the cycle during the summer so no school, and if i need to take it i will. I dont take it on weekends and stuff so i know i dont freak out or anything when im not on it haha. But without it i can eat quite a bit more.

But thanks everyone, ill put all this together when i get a chance, post it, and see how it looks
    Yes definitely make sure you have everything ready to go, before ya start. Be careful with your form and if you feel it that intensely, take a look at your form and try to make it easier on your joints/ligaments. Tension is great for muscles and what not, but extra stress on joints/ligaments nah. Try to chill with the addys as well, I mean, if you need them, just be careful because I took that a few times and although I'm pretty good with stims, but I wanted to run for miles, fight a group of ppl, then help my friends with their homework and exams; it's a legal meth pretty much and that in combo with a cycle, not good for your health. Once you have your rough draft, let us know and we'll take it from there.
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
    •   

6. Haha yepp, one of the main reasons i wasnt planning on taking it. First time i lifted after having it prescribed my 1 rem max on bench was like 205, that day i repped 225 4 times haha and accidently worked out for like 3 hours. So yeah ive learned to not do that. Have to lift at like 6pm now. But yeah it will be a while before i get that up since most of my stuffs at home and i wont be back there for a couple weeks, but i will as soon as i can

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    Haha yepp, one of the main reasons i wasnt planning on taking it. First time i lifted after having it prescribed my 1 rem max on bench was like 205, that day i repped 225 4 times haha and accidently worked out for like 3 hours. So yeah ive learned to not do that. Have to lift at like 6pm now. But yeah it will be a while before i get that up since most of my stuffs at home and i wont be back there for a couple weeks, but i will as soon as i can
    yeah also try to stay away from working out that long on cycle as well yo, even with cardio keep it to 2 hrs 1-1:15 for lifting (sometimes less depending on how many exercises, intensity, distraction, etc) and the rest for cardio. Sometimes 5-10 min on the cardio warmup, light stretches, warmup sets, sets, resting, stretches again maybe a bit more time; but I think you know what I'm getting at. No rush do what ya gotta do then post it up when ya can.

8. Yeah pretty much only cardio is warm up. I usually aim for 30-45 min high intensity weights which is already more cardio than i want haha. Hour tops on cycle.

9. So for those who were talking about my body fat being so low:

My Bio-electrical Impedience scale said im 3.7% body fat
    Skin Fold- 4%
    Better BIA- 5.4%
    Under Water Weighing- 5.6%
    BodPod- 5.367%

All on the same day, one right after another. All done with a professional (besides my scale.) The Bod Pod is supposed to be the most accurate out of all of them. So yes you were all right, my scale reads low

But also that was at around 3:00 and i didnt eat anything before (woke up late, had class, cant eat or drink within two hours for accurate readings) and was down like 6 pounds from usual. But still, there you go
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane / Winadrol stack
    By 66DeadLift6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 09:57 PM
  2. Epistane/Furazadrol Stack???
    By 01yz426 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 02:19 PM
  3. nha stack advise needed
    By marc417 in forum Supplements