Getting shredded with Clenbuterol?

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I've always had a pretty low fat body, I'm currently around 10ish percent bf. But, this summer, I'm going on a cruise with my girlfriend and my parents and I already have the shredded boulder shoulders, the abdominal muscles & the vascularity. But I want to drop my bodyfat down to like 6-7% by the time I go on this cruise in the summer. I'd probably start cutting like 10 weeks out of 'cruise time' but I've been thinking about using Clenbuterol this time, while dropping body fat. Has anybody had any experiences with Clen? I've done the research on it and such, but I want to know about peoples personal reviews, side effects, cycles, stuff like that.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Possible insomnia , gotta use Benadryl to clear the beta receptors after a certain amount of time. I haven't ran it either but I'm in for answers because I'm on the fence about using it to cut as well.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Possible insomnia , gotta use Benadryl to clear the beta receptors after a certain amount of time. I haven't ran it either but I'm in for answers because I'm on the fence about using it to cut as well.
Benadryl won't work, u have to use keto starting two weeks in. I like to run Clen 6 weeks straight. Starting week 3 I run keto at 1ml Ed before bed. I've ran Clen up to 200mcg Ed, it's can get a little intense. I'd suggest not going over 100mcg a day. My hands start shaking at about 80mcg. Sweat constantly. General feeling of uncomfortableness. Lack of deep sleep. Pretty much I just feel like **** for the 6 weeks I'm on. I'd recommend running test/winny cycle while using Clen.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
in for info. something I don't know much of anything about...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Might want to look in to albuterol. It's a little easier on the body. I think I'm going to make the switch

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Benadryl won't work, u have to use keto starting two weeks in. I like to run Clen 6 weeks straight. Starting week 3 I run keto at 1ml Ed before bed. I've ran Clen up to 200mcg Ed, it's can get a little intense. I'd suggest not going over 100mcg a day. My hands start shaking at about 80mcg. Sweat constantly. General feeling of uncomfortableness. Lack of deep sleep. Pretty much I just feel like **** for the 6 weeks I'm on. I'd recommend running test/winny cycle while using Clen.
Thanks for the correction I saw in multiple places people used Benadryl . Albut is Clen besides the shorter half life right ? And isn't 100mcg a lot... I thought I saw doses of 10-30 mcg being sufficient .... I'm sleep deprived at the moment so my mind might be playing tricks on me at this point lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
For some reason the idea that Benadryl would work came out a few years. It doesn't ketofin is cheap and does work. It also helps u sleep at night. Albu and Clen are similar, Clen is more effective but there are more sides. Albut is less effective and h have to dose 4 times a day but there are almost no sides. No 30mcg is a pretty low dose. That might be people's starting dose. U need to taper Clen so every 3 days go up by 10-20mcg. So start day 1-3 at 40mcg day 4-6 60mcg. Day 7-10 80mcg. And so on till u can handle the sides anymore. I've ran it up to 200mcg Ed. I won't do that again. But I don't think I'll be running Clen any more. Just albu and T3.