2nd Cycle: Ultradrol/Trenazone

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.13%

2nd Cycle: Ultradrol/Trenazone

Hey guys. I'm 28yo, 5'6" 174lb and roughly 13%bf. Been doing my homework and I think I've got what I want. I'm going for a lean bulk here. Looking for about 12lb. I would like to have an experienced eye or two give this the once over and throw in their two cents. This is what I've got as of now: Ultradrol: 0/8mg/12mg/12mg/12mg Trenazone:1.5ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml Support supps: Inhibit-P(1am,1pm) AL Talos, AL Aegis, AL Achilles, Multi Vit, Fishoil, Taurine, Whey/Casein, 4k+ cal ED My PCT will consist of; Clomid:50/50/50/50 Erase:0/0/3/3/2/1 ed Anabeta:4/4/4/4/4/4 DAA:3/3/3/3/3/3 ed Talos, Aegis, Achilles. Again, any critique will be helpful. Thanks ahead of time!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

Looks good. Could likely bump the ultradrol up if you have the extra
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.5%

I'm on a Methylstenbolone (Ultradrol) cycle now, and personally, I would say to bump it up, but honestly the trenazone stack might make it more powerful, so who knows... but to be on the safe side, I would bump it up to atleast 10/20/20/20 (I would be prepared for cramping after you hit your secondish week, I get cramps a bunch in my chest and forearms randomly throughout the day). And by saying, 'you think you have what you want', I'm not sure if that means you physically have all your things or if you just have everything planned out, but if you would like for me other opinion, I would go with Trenavar over Trenazone. Oral Trenavar (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione) converts to trenbolone in high concentrations in the body, upwards of 90%, without the famed "tren cough". Trenazone converts to the less powerful steroid, Dienolone, which will give you less results, but still good results, none the less.

So, as you put it, "My two cents" would be be, up the ultradrol to 10/20/20/20 and eat monsterous carbs throughout the day, overload your muscles with glycogen. (I love eating a good meal before bed and waking up the next morning being pumped full of glycogen... It's just a confidence booster lol )

and also, go for Trenavar (converts to Trenbolone) rather than Trenazone (converts to dienolone), more muscles, more vascularity, fat loss and good stack with ultradrol too.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.13%

Thanks for the reply, bro. I'm gonna take that advice!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.13%

The ultra comes in 4mg tabs, so should I start at 8mg or 12mg then make the jump to 20? Also, wish I had done some research on the Trenavar before I got 2 bottles of the zone. Well, there is always next time right. I love eatin those carbs myself. I always keep a few bottles of Ultimate Nutritions Pure muscle Carbs around so overloading has never been a problem. About the cramps, have you found anything that makes them a little more bearable?
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

Quote Originally Posted by ELo View Post
    The ultra comes in 4mg tabs, so should I start at 8mg or 12mg then make the jump to 20? Also, wish I had done some research on the Trenavar before I got 2 bottles of the zone. Well, there is always next time right. I love eatin those carbs myself. I always keep a few bottles of Ultimate Nutritions Pure muscle Carbs around so overloading has never been a problem. About the cramps, have you found anything that makes them a little more bearable?
    Yea you could start at 12 and up it to 20. Or if you can you could always try and sell the Ultra and buy some M-Sten Rx as it is the same compound and comes in 10mg capsules.

Also, stick with the Trenazone. Trenavar is super hit or miss and I didn't feel a thing off it. Big dissapointment
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.5%

About the cramps, they're not super bad....Yet. Basically, if i make a sudden move or a rough 'twich' of the muscle, it may start to cramp up. But aslong as I stop the movement or grab the muscle, it doesn't hurt hardly at all. Honestly, for me, as everyone is different, I haven't felt the need to take anything to hinder my cramps. I've actually almost enjoyed my cramps due to knowing the potency of the steroid. lol
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post
    About the cramps, they're not super bad....Yet. Basically, if i make a sudden move or a rough 'twich' of the muscle, it may start to cramp up. But aslong as I stop the movement or grab the muscle, it doesn't hurt hardly at all. Honestly, for me, as everyone is different, I haven't felt the need to take anything to hinder my cramps. I've actually almost enjoyed my cramps due to knowing the potency of the steroid. lol
    Sorry, i realized I didn't even really answer your question here... lol if cramps get too bad and you can't stand them anymore, drink more water (I aim for about 1 - 2 gallons of water every day, evenly throughout the day), take a potassium supplement and eat a banana every day, and take a taurine supplement if need be too. For taurine, I'd recommend 1 - 3 grams daily. But for the most part, the cramps shouldn't be too bad. Also, just so you know at 10/20/20/20, they started around week two.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.13%

I'm just gonna keep the Ultra. I just moved to where I'm at now and don't know anybody yet. Starting at 12 and bumping it up to 20 works for me. I'd hate to be halfway through this and realize I'm underdosing it. Yeah, I already own 2 bottles of the Trenazone anyway. Thanks for the help bud.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.13%

Those cramps sound pretty rough. I've had the back and calf pumps but nothing like those cramps. I've got a few bottles of the potassium here, and I just picked up a new bottle of taurine in case I get the "pumps". I think I'll increase my potassium and taurine intake about half way through the first week so when I up the dose I'll be ready. Thanks again!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.5%

Those cramps sound pretty rough. I've had the back and calf pumps but nothing like those cramps. I've got a few bottles of the potassium here, and I just picked up a new bottle of taurine in case I get the "pumps". I think I'll increase my potassium and taurine intake about half way through the first week so when I up the dose I'll be ready. Thanks again!
    Good idea man. I wish you the best of luck on your cycle! Message me if you ever need any help or anything.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.13%

I'll take that luck! Debating on whether to run a log or not. I'm prob gonna message you before to long about the other. Respect
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.5%

If you did a log, I would definitely follow you, brother. I'm about half way through week three now and I'm up a good 8 lbs. I probably could've gone up a couple more pounds, but this is my first time on M-sten and I wasn't aware of how I should work my diet until I found out my 'sweet spot' around week two. Heavy heavy heavy carbs and protein and a good amount of healthy fats.

Go for the log man, I'd love to see your results!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.13%

I think I will log it. Still gonna be a couple weeks. Got a couple other supps I'm trying to collect before I start this. 8lbs is a solid gain. I'm prob gonna throw a weight gainer in there so I can keep my cals up to 4500 to 5000. I really want that 12lbs. So, the cramps were the only sides you got through the whole cycle? That's not to bad. I hope I have the same fortune! By the way, love the Braves!!!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.5%

I think I will log it. Still gonna be a couple weeks. Got a couple other supps I'm trying to collect before I start this. 8lbs is a solid gain. I'm prob gonna throw a weight gainer in there so I can keep my cals up to 4500 to 5000. I really want that 12lbs. So, the cramps were the only sides you got through the whole cycle? That's not to bad. I hope I have the same fortune! By the way, love the Braves!!!
    Yeah, I'm using a weight gainer. ***'s AMP Cookies & Cream and also Chocolate. and Yep, just some cramps but keep track of your blood pressure too until you see how you'll react. Other than that, you should have a great cycle man!

Braves = Bad Ass!
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.

Similar Forum Threads

1. my ultradrol + trenazone cycle
    By illwill0481 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 10:26 PM
  2. fall/winter Cycle Ultradrol/Trenazone!!
    By quintal89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 06:48 PM
  3. 2nd cycle (cutting)
    By DoctorX2k2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2003, 12:12 PM
  4. 2nd Cycle review
    By Pfunk47 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 11:40 AM
  5. my 2nd cycle of 4AD and 1, 4 dione (both orally)
    By lifted in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 04:53 PM