Perfect Superdrol cycle?

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I'm doing a cycle of M-sten and a bridge to Superdrol. I've just been a bit curious, what are the keys to packing on lean pounds with superdrol? I've never done a superdrol cycle before... and I'm very excited to try it soon! I've been doing a lot of research and I have everything planned out:

On Cycle:
Superdrol - 10/20/20/20-30
Coq10
RYR
Milk Thistle
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry
Multi vitamin

Since it's a bridge from m-sten to superdrol, I'm doing a heavy PCT:
Nolvadex: 40/20/20/10/10/0
DAA
Coq10
Milk thistle
NAC 1200 mg
Multi vitamin
probably another natural test booster
possibly adding four weeks of clomid too. should I?

But as for that, I've just been curious. What are the keys to having a perfect m-drol (superdrol) cycle? What are the keys to packing on the lean meat and what are the keys to keeping those gains? Also, if anyone has ever used superdrol, I'd love to hear a short report about everything and your gains, eating habits and such!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well you might want an ai and p5p for prolactin during pct. ideally, youd want to low dose something like inhibit p on cycle to control prolactin, and maintain the dose through pct. its fairly common for sd to cause prolactin gyno

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Ur going to want to eat a lot of carbs. It increAses glycogen like no other. The carbs will help with the lethargy. Don't be afraid of them, u'll still gain around 20lbs and drop some Bf. I've gained 26lbs on sd and like 16lbs on another run. This was my last day of M1T, ran it 13 days. Gained 10lbs maybe more. Stuff made sd look like candy. It was rough and painful. Got enough for 2 more weeks but can't do it. Sd is awesome just take in tons of water and carbs.

I have never had problems with estro or prolactin, but some do sobe prepared.

How are u bridging the 2? I would just run a pct+time off and then run sd. Msten is best if ran 6 weeks IMO, 4 weeks is to short. If ur bridging is imagine ur doing 4 weeks msten then 4 weeks sd. (Not a bridge and not a good idea)

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Just out of curiosity, as I really have no clue regarding this, but if I shortened my Superdrol cycle down to two weeks, would just some milk thistle, fish oil and hawthorn berry be good for on cycle? Or should I still go full blown on cycle regiment, even if my 'on' superdrol cycle only lasted two weeks? (Again, with proper PCT afterwards)

aevarts91

aevarts91

Awards
IMO two weeks of SD would be pointless and without any gains.

But to answer your question, you would still need support supps, and your PCT would depend on how hard you shut down.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
IMO two weeks of SD would be pointless and without any gains.

But to answer your question, you would still need support supps, and your PCT would depend on how hard you shut down.
I've heard for superdrol that a 3 week cycle is basically all you need for gaining the 'main muscle mass' of the steroid. The last fourth week is just to top off the last of the gains. So I've been thinking about following my m-sten cycle with a short superdrol cycle and heavy pct; Nolva, Clomid, DAA, Creatine, probably another natural test booster too, I just don't know which one yet. Buuuut I'll find out when I get there.