First cycle review

boxcaracer

Awards
After a little more research I have a small foundation on where to start, here is where i'm at. I am looking into these for taking a few weeks when I start to bulk up, but I don't want to put on fat, nor do i really care about strength, more size.

Possiably doing either 1-ad (either from AMS or finaflex) and doing a PCT with finaflex revo, or AMS arom-x.

Another stack was doing 1-ad (either company) with 4-ad by AMS, and same PCT......but is a bit pricy IMO.

SOS 500 (which is a methly product, and I don't really want to start there) with 1-ad, same PCT

Last stack.....decaSARM (AMS) with 4-ad (ams) and same pct.

So, mass size, minimal fat gain, and with in budget of course.

Thanks for any info.

joeblow1

Awards
I have no clue what any of these are. I'm more of a aas guy myself, but with the few ph's I've tried I will say that anything with Superdrol in it is the way to go. That's the best ph ever invented IMO. The markets flooded with ph's so the only way to find out what you like is pick one and run it. It's the same way with juice, results will vary but you figure out what's best for you. That's how me and tren became best friends lol.

boxcaracer

Awards
Thanks for replying Joe.

Yeah, based on my research, I have come across these few items. I mainly am looking into AMS stuff for a few reasons.
-It's nothing big, just helps with DHEA (right name?)
-Little to no liver toxic
-it's not a meth product like superdrol, which is good because i'm honestly looking for something to up my game more then a simple test booster, but not jumping into "extreme" PH stuff.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ok man ima tell you how it is and its gonna hurt. but ideally, youre gonna want to do stack #2 for 8 weeks, which means two of each product, then the pct. dhea takes a long time to kick in, 4 weeks just isnt worth the money. if you cant afford it, look into a lighter methyl cycle like hdrol. and find a serm if you go there

boxcaracer

Awards
ok man ima tell you how it is and its gonna hurt. but ideally, youre gonna want to do stack #2 for 8 weeks, which means two of each product, then the pct. dhea takes a long time to kick in, 4 weeks just isnt worth the money. if you cant afford it, look into a lighter methyl cycle like hdrol. and find a serm if you go there
So, with the DHEA I should no doubt get a 8 week cycle for results. Get two sets of AMS "Anabolic Growth kit"?

If I don't want to chip out that much money, would SOS 500, with lets say a 1-AD product put on mass more then strenght?...and of course follow up with a PCT. Also, would I need a SERM if doing SOS 500?

Thanks in advance

Also, if I took just h-drol (recommended products) for my first PH product and not stack, good or bad? And what should I expect? as far as mass and strength go.

SinX

SinX

Awards
How's it goin bro and welcome; no disrespect at all to any AMS reps here, but you're not gonna see great results with that. Before I started a couple of years ago I was looking into them for the same exact reason, little to no sides, less toxic, etc; however after a lot of research I said eff that. Strongly agreeing with Joe and Onion here, grab a light methyl and start from there. The 1ad would complement a ph/ds to help negate certain sides.

Depending on how serious you train/eat hella is a good gauge to start yourself into the world of ph/ds's and well to be honest you'll get size, min fat gain, but depending on your budget, you may or may not agree. Your supports/PCT could very well cost you a lot more than the ph's, sometimes double depending on what ya do.

To give you an idea of support/pct for hella + 1ad, it'll look like:

2 week preload:
MT/HB or if you buy 2 cycle supports, use that; also joint support would be a good option here too.

ON:
DHEA should be more than fine/Test base topical (probably won't need the topical, but still an option)
Support (Cycle Support is better than N2); if you're concerned I'd even pick up NAC or use the extra MT, just follow the dosing schedule 4-5hrs apart
Fish Oils (I'd say around 3-7, depending on how your joints are feeling)
Cissus (some kind of joint supp or even Orange Triad or a cheap gloucasamine/chrond combo is good)
A good multi
Taurine
Either a good amount of banana's or pill form potassium and magnesium
Vit C

PCT:
Torem or Clomid (not combined)
DAA 3g
Formasurge/Formastanzol (I'd take the surge)
Unleashed
Another test booster with fadogia (T-Force, stay away from HCGenerate)
I'd also continue with some the liver protection/cleanser
Either up your dose of Vit C to3g's and slowly taper down to 2g then 1g then half a g; or get a fat burner with cortisol control and you're set

I have a feeling I'm missing something but not sure, I know it'll come to me later and I'll post it tomorrow when I'm back around, but I think that should hit the bare basics of running a cycle like this. On top of that, drink 1 to 1.5 to 2 gallons of water everyday and as long as you do the right things, you'll see some incredible results. Any questions please feel free to post/PM and we got you, you're gonna get a lot of great advice from different people and don't get offended if someone tells you to do more research or read on your own; you'll only benefit from it ya know. Nonetheless, once again welcome, best of luck and whatever you decide on doing let us know whas what and we got ya.

SinX

SinX

Awards
didn't mean large amounts of banana's 2-3 a day is fine

boxcaracer

Awards
How's it goin bro and welcome; no disrespect at all to any AMS reps here, but you're not gonna see great results with that. Before I started a couple of years ago I was looking into them for the same exact reason, little to no sides, less toxic, etc; however after a lot of research I said eff that. Strongly agreeing with Joe and Onion here, grab a light methyl and start from there. The 1ad would complement a ph/ds to help negate certain sides.

Depending on how serious you train/eat hella is a good gauge to start yourself into the world of ph/ds's and well to be honest you'll get size, min fat gain, but depending on your budget, you may or may not agree. Your supports/PCT could very well cost you a lot more than the ph's, sometimes double depending on what ya do.

To give you an idea of support/pct for hella + 1ad, it'll look like:

2 week preload:
MT/HB or if you buy 2 cycle supports, use that; also joint support would be a good option here too.

ON:
DHEA should be more than fine/Test base topical (probably won't need the topical, but still an option)
Support (Cycle Support is better than N2); if you're concerned I'd even pick up NAC or use the extra MT, just follow the dosing schedule 4-5hrs apart
Fish Oils (I'd say around 3-7, depending on how your joints are feeling)
Cissus (some kind of joint supp or even Orange Triad or a cheap gloucasamine/chrond combo is good)
A good multi
Taurine
Either a good amount of banana's or pill form potassium and magnesium
Vit C

PCT:
Torem or Clomid (not combined)
DAA 3g
Formasurge/Formastanzol (I'd take the surge)
Unleashed
Another test booster with fadogia (T-Force, stay away from HCGenerate)
I'd also continue with some the liver protection/cleanser
Either up your dose of Vit C to3g's and slowly taper down to 2g then 1g then half a g; or get a fat burner with cortisol control and you're set

I have a feeling I'm missing something but not sure, I know it'll come to me later and I'll post it tomorrow when I'm back around, but I think that should hit the bare basics of running a cycle like this. On top of that, drink 1 to 1.5 to 2 gallons of water everyday and as long as you do the right things, you'll see some incredible results. Any questions please feel free to post/PM and we got you, you're gonna get a lot of great advice from different people and don't get offended if someone tells you to do more research or read on your own; you'll only benefit from it ya know. Nonetheless, once again welcome, best of luck and whatever you decide on doing let us know whas what and we got ya.
Thanks for the info SinX.
Few questions, what is "hella"? Is that H-drol? If so, what product do you recommend?
MT/HB?
For on cycle coulnd't I just use milk thistle, fish oil, and a multi?
As for PCT....This is sound odd, but I don't know how I feel about taking products for women. One of the main reasons I don't want to take a methl product, nor do I know how to get them.
My plan for PCT was find a highly rated OTC PCT, and take DAA with it.

I came across this stack (musclemind website, store, stacks, best selling, 2M1D stack) and I seems very good to me to start out on...$ wise, and liver wise.....I hear lots of good things about AD products, mainly it comes down to diet and training. Your opinion on that stack please.

boxcaracer

Awards
Also, are you saying to take ALL of these things??
6 different PTC?
Two different pre cycles, and then tons of things on cycle?
Not including the PH, this seems like 300$ plus for one cycle. I all ready spend enough money on PWO, protein, multi, creatine, BCAAs, etc.....
Sorry, just a little rant there.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Thanks for the info SinX.
Few questions, what is "hella"? Is that H-drol? If so, what product do you recommend?
MT/HB?
For on cycle coulnd't I just use milk thistle, fish oil, and a multi?
As for PCT....This is sound odd, but I don't know how I feel about taking products for women. One of the main reasons I don't want to take a methl product, nor do I know how to get them.
My plan for PCT was find a highly rated OTC PCT, and take DAA with it.

I came across this stack (musclemind website, store, stacks, best selling, 2M1D stack) and I seems very good to me to start out on...$ wise, and liver wise.....I hear lots of good things about AD products, mainly it comes down to diet and training. Your opinion on that stack please.
I'll answer both of your posts, just give me a few seconds for the other one as well please.

Helladrol is a brand name of halo, that's just one of the products I've used and if you google it you'll find an alright site; however, I wouldn't buy much more than anything else from them. People would recommend either helladrol/halo-25, whatever is in your budget; I choose hella because the chemicals are the same and for the amount of bottles you'll need from another company you're g2g in one purchase, once again, other than their ph's I don't like this company for anything else.

MT = Milk Thistle, HB = Hawthrone Berry; let me know the doses you have or you plan on getting

For a first time I would use a bit more than milk thistle, fish oil and a multi, just because no one will know how your body will react to it. I would def get something for blood pressure control as well so throw in the hawthrone and keep an eye on it. I mean if you buy cycle support for 20 odd bucks you can't go wrong.

Whether these chemicals are for women or not, it will do it's job properly by making sure you're flooding yourself with estrogen; then that's a whole another story of diff sides and damage. Methyl's are pretty damn easy to obtain if you google search just a few times, I think it's easier to get them than a pack of cigarettes/ a bottle ya know.

A highly rated PCT and DAA is not enough; most standard PCT's include: serm + ai (aromatase inhibitor = the formasurge) + test booster + daa. Since you've never done a cycle before, there's a lot of things we can't tell, but for my first time you could ask around, I went all out on cycle and much more all out during PCT.

I also quickly over read a few different things about 2M1D stack you mentioned and well if it were me I'd start you off with something different and proven to be effective. Because if for some reason you don't respond to this or don't get the great results, it's natural to either back off or leave a bad taste in your mouth (perhaps literally and figuratively speaking). I think AD products are good in conjunction with another compound, by itself meah.

SinX

SinX

Awards
6 different PTC?
Not including the PH, this seems like 300$ plus for one cycle. I all ready spend enough money on PWO, protein, multi, creatine, BCAAs, etc.....
I'm suggesting that you take all of these things, even if I met someone for a few minutes on a post or in person, I'll always give advice that either has worked for me or what hasn't worked for others. Now, since everyone is different there's a multitude of different variations between positive and negative effects; however, the only way to know is to take the blue or red pill; but I can't stress enough to research or ask a bit more about what your putting into your body. However, don't tell your doctor about this or you'll have your record labelled, well, I guess it depends where you're at and how cool you are with your GP, but a couple of my close friends got hit with that not too long ago, asking for a prescription for a SERM and test, mind you their in the early 20's and didn't listen to what I suggested over and over.

Well, it's not really 6 different things, the four components are highly essential: Serm (I'd go with Torem) + DAA (anyone is fine as long as it's 3g) + Test booster (fadogia) + Unleashed (or something similar). The other vitamins will be beneficial for you; everyone will recommend the cortisol control, because let's face it hella is a legal steroid, you will have to train and push yourself harder than before, in result your cortisol level will raise and when that happens, it's prob one of the worse things to occur for your muscle, like dubstep coming into the music world hahah sorry.

Well, depending on your budget we can mix and match certain vitamins and supps to help you replicate certain things; however, if you're willing to deal with some sides you can skip a couple of supps (I don't recommend that), but you cannot skimp your PCT just because it sucks to make all those gains and to loose them in a matter of shorter time than the length of your cycle.

If/when you start your cyc, do not use a stim PWO, otherwise you're jacking up your heartbeat and putting more stress onto your kidneys. Everything else is essential, but in the future don't go to a ***/Vitamin shoppe unless you're desperate and need something ASAP.

No worries about the rant, believe me I know how it is on a budget; others are a lot more strict with their support/pct, that's the way I got into my head and that's what I try to convey to others in a more friendlier manner. I've also had to do trial and error myself, whether it was I couldn't get online due to my location/ there was no one to ask, because when it felt like I was in a group home not too long ago for work, these guys either starred at the weight or bragged to me about how they just picked up this expensive ass isopure protein that won't do sh1t, but claim they've gained a couple lbs of muscle, which was a combo of fat and water.

Plus if you look un*****ed/lockout supps search that and you'll find some good stuff or hit amazon for supps, it'll be a lot cheaper and I think that covers some of the basics, let me know what ya think and we'll take it from there.

SinX

SinX

Awards
6 different PTC?
I'm suggesting that you take all of these things, even if I met someone for a few minutes on a post or in person, I'll always give advice that either has worked for me or what hasn't worked for others. Now, since everyone is different there's a multitude of different variations between positive and negative effects; however, the only way to know is to take the blue or red pill; but I can't stress enough to research or ask a bit more about what your putting into your body. However, don't tell your doctor about this or you'll have your record labelled, well, I guess it depends where you're at and how cool you are with your GP, but a couple of my close friends got hit with that not too long ago, asking for a prescription for a SERM and test, mind you their in the early 20's and didn't listen to what I suggested over and over.

Well, it's not really 6 different things, the four components are highly essential: Serm (I'd go with Torem) + DAA (anyone is fine as long as it's 3g) + Test booster (fadogia) + Unleashed (or something similar). The other vitamins will be beneficial for you; everyone will recommend the cortisol control, because let's face it hella is a legal steroid, you will have to train and push yourself harder than before, in result your cortisol level will raise and when that happens, it's prob one of the worse things to occur for your muscle, like dubstep coming into the music world hahah sorry.

Well, depending on your budget we can mix and match certain vitamins and supps to help you replicate certain things; however, if you're willing to deal with some sides you can skip a couple of supps (I don't recommend that), but you cannot skimp your PCT just because it sucks to make all those gains and to loose them in a matter of shorter time than the length of your cycle.

If/when you start your cyc, do not use a stim PWO, otherwise you're jacking up your heartbeat and putting more stress onto your kidneys. Everything else is essential, but in the future don't go to a ***/Vitamin shoppe unless you're desperate and need something ASAP.

No worries about the rant, believe me I know how it is on a budget; others are a lot more strict with their support/pct, that's the way I got into my head and that's what I try to convey to others in a more friendlier manner. I've also had to do trial and error myself, whether it was I couldn't get online due to my location/ there was no one to ask, because when it felt like I was in a group home not too long ago for work, these guys either starred at the weight or bragged to me about how they just picked up this expensive ass isopure protein that won't do sh1t, but claim they've gained a couple lbs of muscle, which was a combo of fat and water.

Plus if you look un*****ed/lockout supps search that and you'll find some good stuff or hit amazon for supps, it'll be a lot cheaper and I think that covers some of the basics, let me know what ya think and we'll take it from there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
somegreekdude Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
35 and Older 1