Big and Strong with 5/3/1 and M-sten rx

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Good ****, Brodenheim. How was your speed?
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

2. I felt good, i would kill for a training partner however. This solitary stuff is nice and all but I need constructive criticism.

But really felt like Kong Kong. So much fun man
    •   

3. Did deadlift Rep efforts,and body day....feel good. Pulled 355x8 and it flew..

Feel good, appetite is still strong as well as libido.

Loving this stuff, will update more after the holiday!
    Happy Easter y'all!

4. Yeah buddy. What'd you do for bodybuilding day?
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    I felt good, i would kill for a training partner however. This solitary stuff is nice and all but I need constructive criticism.

But really felt like Kong Kong. So much fun man
    Feel you 100% on wanting a training partner. Been lifting alone for years not and although it certainly has its perks, I'd much rather have a dedicated knowledgable training partner.
    •   

6. Yeah man, it's always nice to have an outside perspective.

7. I'm back guys with my updates for dynamic squat/explosive and my Rep effort bench

4/1 dynamic squats
    265x3x8

Good mornings
    135x15x3

Leg press 500x15x4

Calf press 260x25x4

Ab wheel x3 standing 3x20 kneeling

4/2

Rep effort bench 245x8x1

Pullups bw x15x4
    Dips with 100lb DB 3x8. Bw x15
    Face pulls 75x15x4
    Clambered bar curls 75x15x3

Workouts are going well, I feel good no sides to speak of other than occasional testicular discomfort. Got a new ride finally, pretty pumped. Weight is holding 205-207 but my body looks much different. Pretty awesome recomp.

8. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    I'm back guys with my updates for dynamic squat/explosive and my Rep effort bench

4/1 dynamic squats
    265x3x8

Good mornings
    135x15x3

Leg press 500x15x4

Calf press 260x25x4

Ab wheel x3 standing 3x20 kneeling

4/2

Rep effort bench 245x8x1

Pullups bw x15x4
    Dips with 100lb DB 3x8. Bw x15
    Face pulls 75x15x4
    Clambered bar curls 75x15x3

Workouts are going well, I feel good no sides to speak of other than occasional testicular discomfort. Got a new ride finally, pretty pumped. Weight is holding 205-207 but my body looks much different. Pretty awesome recomp.
    Awesome man, recomp is what I'm hoping for when I run MSten. Plan on stacking it with a mild dose of Epi.

Seems like you've gained around 8-9 lbs? Any idea how your calories have been?

9. I've been at about 3200 on weekdays with a lot of meal replacement type bars and stuff
    I work two jobs so I eat alot on the run
    On weekends I am at about 4k or more because I have time to.cook.
    This stuff has got my appetite quite elevated, some days I wanna cry BC I can't shove my face with carbs haha..

10. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    I've been at about 3200 on weekdays with a lot of meal replacement type bars and stuff
    I work two jobs so I eat alot on the run
    On weekends I am at about 4k or more because I have time to.cook.
    This stuff has got my appetite quite elevated, some days I wanna cry BC I can't shove my face with carbs haha..
    Nice so pretty much eating at maintainence except on the weekends. Gaining 9 pounds on that sounds great. And you still got like 10 days right?

Also, what type of cardio have you been doing?

11. Yep, only like 2 days a week. Either basketball or stationary bike
    Bout 30-45 minutes per

12. Refer to herderdudes log for today's update....

13. In for progress. Just added 16mg e/d of Msten to my 1/4/19dhea run, so hoping to gain some quality weight like your and keep piling weight on the bar.

Great work up in here man.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

14. Thanks man, definitely a quality compound. I feel great not much of anything in the way of side effects. I feel like its a very clean designer, I also think it has a bit androgenic effects

15. Hey guys im back with another update and some news. Its been one heck of a weekend from a friday deadlift party to the pittsburgh monster bench press and deadlift meet. I got a chance to witness some great things and learn alot. One of the things I learned about was a strongman competition on may 11 about 25 miles from my house!! So er hem, drumroll please.....I am going to be participating in this one! Now I know it seems I have training ADD but i swear I do not. To look at it realistically my training for this event will not differ greatly from the cube,westside or 5/3/1.
    Log press, farmers walks, atlas stones, tire flips, and car deadlifts. Its a whole lot of the same thing with alot more GPP. So in a nutshell I have set out to prepare myself as well as I can for this event. I will continue to post updates and will start pushing the prowler alot more in attempts to increase my overall work capacity so as not to fizzle out quickly on the 11th.

In summary of this past weekend I deadlifted on friday and managed a top set of 475x1 and i also did a fair amount of bench pressing and some board presses. I feel that at the moment all the finer minute details of my past training sessions are not of great importance. I know a few things; I am stronger than I was 3 weeks ago and I look "much" better than I had 3 weeks ago. Msten is the bees knees, I feel great and almost free of all side effects. Unless you count being jacked and tan a side effect.-Note that I am not tan at all.

16. Maybe I missed it but what are you dosing things at?

17. I dosed it at 20 mg a day 4 weeks and pct is nolva 40/20/20/10
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Staying safe and strong with Lecheek
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 07:54 AM
  2. James1 gets BIG as HELL with mass fx and 6-oxo
    By james1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 11:46 PM
  3. Wanna get real BIG and Strong real Fast??
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:26 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 07:59 AM