Newby starting a cycle and looking for advice

R

roster7

Awards
This will be my first cycle of any kind and was wondering would a 12 week cycle of test and tren be ok for a first cycle and at what dosages ? All feedback is appreciated

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
This will be my first cycle of any kind and was wondering would a 12 week cycle of test and tren be ok for a first cycle and at what dosages ? All feedback is appreciated
Do not do tren for your first cycle. You will have everybody here tell you that. Test E for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk will give you amazing results. Google test e only cycle layouts. But I warn u... Tren is for experienced users.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Welcome to the forums and sorry for coming off like this; not tryna jump on the wagon, but if this is your first cycle don't play with tren just yet. Read a lot about it first, before you decide to, then read everything you'd want to run with that on top of a proper PCT. However, since no one knows how your body will react to it yet, you should ease yourself into it. For a first timer, test e at that dose would definitely give ya awesome results and once you determine how your body reacts it to then you can bump it up and stack a second cycle.

You're gonna come across a lot of great people here with a lot of great advice, which may or may not differ from what people tell you in person, but make sure you do a lot of research before you put anything into your body as well, welcome have a good one and let us know what's good, one.

R

roster7

Awards
Definetly gona take yer advice and stick with just test e for 12 weeks . Thanks for the advice . Will try and post some updates incase anyone is interested

R

roster7

Awards
Forgot to mention I'm 5.10" 215lbs and 23 years . Have Ben lifting on and off for over 6 years , hav lost over 30lbs in the last 16 - 18 months . Would it be advised to lose more weight before I think about a cycle or should I be good to go ?

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention I'm 5.10" 215lbs and 23 years . Have Ben lifting on and off for over 6 years , hav lost over 30lbs in the last 16 - 18 months . Would it be advised to lose more weight before I think about a cycle or should I be good to go ?
That all depends on how fat you are right now. If you're real real soft, then perhaps it's best to get your diet a little tighter. How long have you been lifting consistently this last go round? What are your overall long term goals? What would your goals be for the cycle?

R

roster7

Awards
That all depends on how fat you are right now. If you're real real soft, then perhaps it's best to get your diet a little tighter. How long have you been lifting consistently this last go round? What are your overall long term goals? What would your goals be for the cycle?
Have Ben liftin 4-5 times a week consistently for close to 3 years , but have only got serious about nutrition in the last year or so . Would like to be leaner eventually but not hung up on getting ripped or anything . Would like to make some nice strength and size gains off this cycle but nothing to drastic because I won't be upping my calories by too much

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have Ben liftin 4-5 times a week consistently for close to 3 years , but have only got serious about nutrition in the last year or so . Would like to be leaner eventually but not hung up on getting ripped or anything . Would like to make some nice strength and size gains off this cycle but nothing to drastic because I won't be upping my calories by too much
Sounds like you're g2g. Make sure your pct and supports are in order and make the most of your cycle.

I think you'll see better results on and off cycle if you have more specific, concrete goals in the future. Both short and long term. If you know exactly what you're working toward, you'll be better off. You could even start by saying, for example "I wanna bench X and weigh Y by the end of this cycle." Or whatever makes you happy.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Sounds like you're g2g. Make sure your pct and supports are in order and make the most of your cycle.

I think you'll see better results on and off cycle if you have more specific, concrete goals in the future. Both short and long term. If you know exactly what you're working toward, you'll be better off. You could even start by saying, for example "I wanna bench X and weigh Y by the end of this cycle." Or whatever makes you happy.
Definitely a very good point, what's your support supps/PCT looking like? Also extremely well put herder, if you don't have any goals in mind, start with something reasonable and then try to hit a long term goal. Since you're not keen on getting ripped (no prob at all obviously), is there a target weight you're trying to hit? I think the prime example would be the bench statement above. For example, I can bench 245, next week I wanna hit more reps/sets and then you can say I wanna add more weight to your bench and as long as you have a spotter, try and max out every once in a while; just don't try to be brave without somewhere there.

Also, if you've never pinned before, as long as you trust someone (preferably someone whom has administered any kind of shot before); if you're riding solo on this journey, just be careful with the inj and you'll be alright. If you don't me asking, what's your full setup looking like, from there we will be able to help you out a bit more and determine if you need to add/drop/move around things; best of luck and let us know whas up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Training Forum 6
lostboy Anabolics 19
GTO4me Cycle Logs 21
T Cycle Logs 8
A Supplements 7