getting hayooge! with super dmz 2.0 - AnabolicMinds.com

getting hayooge! with super dmz 2.0

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

getting hayooge! with super dmz 2.0

Join DateMar 2013Stats6'2"**188*lbs.Posts1R eviewsRead 0 ReviewsMentioned0 Post(s)Tagged0 Thread(s)Rep Power1

Super DMZ 2.0 log

Hey everyone, I am new to this site. This is myfirst post and i wanted to make a log about my experience with dmz 2.0 as i amvery excited for it! I ran the original Super DMZ and got up to about 212pounds. pretty rock solid. As of now here are my stats..Height 6'2"Weight 188.. sitting probably around 8% body fat. very lean.Measurements:Arms: 16"Legs: 23"Chest: 44"Calves: 15"Waist: 31"Goals of these are to get my chest bigger as well as my legs calvesLifts: I will post what i know.Bench: 290 lbsSquat: 250 honestly I dont know why this is so low. I feel like it has a lot todo with the fact that i am a distance runner being a marine it has always beenabout endurance. I feel like i lost a lot of explosiveness and power which I amtrying to get back on this cycle. Want to definitely increase these numbers.Leg Press: 600*Deadlift: 335Barbell Rows: Havent really maxed on these but do heavy sets with roughly205-210x3Now things i will be running on cycle and pills per daySuper DMZ 2.0: 2/2/2/2Anabolic Matrix: 2/2/2/2Protex Cycle Assist: 2/2/2/2 or 3/3/3/3 whatever is recommendedSupporting supplements:Triple Strength Fishoil*CLAWhey PoteinMultivitaminsPost Cycle Therapy:Lean extreme: 3/3/3/3Post Cycle 3x: 3/3/3/3Anabolic Matrix: 2/2/2/2Ultra Male: 2/2/2/2E-Control Rx: 3/3/3/3Also have some extra kre-alkalyn might use might notAlso have enough nolva for 20/20/10/10 if necessary.Goals diet wise is to eat clean I want this to be as lean a bulk as possible.looking at starting around 3500 cals moving up to 4000 cals if i have to.High protein, High carb, low fat diet with only essential healthy fatsAs a workout routine, because of the extra speedy recovery i am looking at this:Sunday: OFFMonday: Chest, Shoulders, TrisTuesday: Back, bis, trapsWednesday: LegsThursday: Chest, Shoulders, TrisFriday: Back, bis, trapsSaturday: LegsThis way I am training everything twice a week. I will be doing moderate to fairly heavy weight. Pyramiding down. sets of 10 down to 5. This way when i start PCT i am going to drop the reps and increase the weight to try and help retain as much mass as i can. PCT time sets will be anywhere from 1-5 reps, so very heavyCardio will be sprint/HIIT type training for 20-30 mins on Monday and Friday. Thursday wil be a low intensity 30 min cardio session probably on a bike to help loosen up after that initial leg day. If i have trouble seeing size I may reduce cardio but from what i currently do of cardio this is a drastic cut for me.If there is anything else that i am missing please let me know, any tips would be appreciated as well! I am excited to start this cycle come monday and hopefully i can get some before pics up this weekend. I dont have much going on anyway. Once cycle starts I will log a often as i can and hopefully a minimum of 2 or 3 times a week. I want this to be very detailed to benefit you guys but to also benefit me and learn from this cycle

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Sorry about the format. Tried copying it from the anabolics section and it turned out like this lol
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Before pics!
    Name:  946.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  122.5 KBName:  947.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  131.1 KBName:  948.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  134.6 KB
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time to get SUPER JACKED on IronMagLab's Super-DMZ rx
    By brad1224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:46 PM
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:36 PM
  3. HELP WITH SUPER-DMZ RX
    By MrWay2Big in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 09:50 PM
  4. super dmz stick with Anabolic-Matrix?why?
    By emotif99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 12:13 PM
  5. RPXZ's Get BIGGER than you log! EPITEST + SUPER-DMZ
    By RPXZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 12:07 AM