Super DMZ 2.0 log

bulldogdillon

Awards
Hey everyone, I am new to this site. This is myfirst post and i wanted to make a log about my experience with dmz 2.0 as i amvery excited for it! I ran the original Super DMZ and got up to about 212pounds. pretty rock solid. As of now here are my stats..

Height 6'2"
Weight 188.. sitting probably around 8% body fat. very lean.

Measurements:
Arms: 16"
Legs: 23"
Chest: 44"
Calves: 15"
Waist: 31"

Goals of these are to get my chest bigger as well as my legs calves

Lifts: I will post what i know.

Bench: 290 lbs
Squat: 250 honestly I dont know why this is so low. I feel like it has a lot todo with the fact that i am a distance runner being a marine it has always beenabout endurance. I feel like i lost a lot of explosiveness and power which I amtrying to get back on this cycle. Want to definitely increase these numbers.
Leg Press: 600
Deadlift: 335
Barbell Rows: Havent really maxed on these but do heavy sets with roughly205-210x3

Now things i will be running on cycle and pills per day

Super DMZ 2.0: 2/2/2/2
Anabolic Matrix: 2/2/2/2
Protex Cycle Assist: 2/2/2/2 or 3/3/3/3 whatever is recommended

Supporting supplements:
Triple Strength Fishoil
CLA
Whey Potein
Multivitamins

Post Cycle Therapy:
Lean extreme: 3/3/3/3
Post Cycle 3x: 3/3/3/3
Anabolic Matrix: 2/2/2/2
Ultra Male: 2/2/2/2
E-Control Rx: 3/3/3/3
Also have some extra kre-alkalyn might use might not

Also have enough nolva for 20/20/10/10 if necessary.

Goals diet wise is to eat clean I want this to be as lean a bulk as possible.
looking at starting around 3500 cals moving up to 4000 cals if i have to.

High protein, High carb, low fat diet with only essential healthy fats

As a workout routine, because of the extra speedy recovery i am looking at this:

Sunday: OFF
Monday: Chest, Shoulders, Tris
Tuesday: Back, bis, traps
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Chest, Shoulders, Tris
Friday: Back, bis, traps
Saturday: Legs

This way I am training everything twice a week. I will be doing moderate to fairly heavy weight. Pyramiding down. sets of 10 down to 5. This way when i start PCT i am going to drop the reps and increase the weight to try and help retain as much mass as i can. PCT time sets will be anywhere from 1-5 reps, so very heavy

Cardio will be sprint/HIIT type training for 20-30 mins on Monday and Friday. Thursday wil be a low intensity 30 min cardio session probably on a bike to help loosen up after that initial leg day. If i have trouble seeing size I may reduce cardio but from what i currently do of cardio this is a drastic cut for me.

If there is anything else that i am missing please let me know, any tips would be appreciated as well! I am excited to start this cycle come monday and hopefully i can get some before pics up this weekend. I dont have much going on anyway. Once cycle starts I will log a often as i can and hopefully a minimum of 2 or 3 times a week. I want this to be very detailed to benefit you guys but to also benefit me and learn from this cycle.

bulldogdillon

Awards
Figured it would be! Cant hurt to take it :)

Lholden1220

Lholden1220

Awards
Sub'd. Im looking to give sdmz a ride in may so i cant wait to see how this goes for you. Good luck!

bulldogdillon

Awards
Alright it is the end of Day 2.

Nothing much to report besides feeling some good endurance and some crazy pumps. Already looking big. It was a lil weird but i hopped on the scale after my workout today and it read 197.6.. hmm probably closer to 196 if i had my shoes off but. Diet hasnt changed much just made my post workout a lil bigger, breakfast a lil bigger and depending if i am going low carb or high carb maybe a lil oatmeal here and there. Assuming it is a lil water weight but who knows. Tmrw is gonna be a day off from the gym since we are doing a unit pt tmrw. which will consist of body weight exercises and maybe a 4 mile run. and with that tmrw will be low cal low carb.

Today was a back/trap/shoulder routine looked kinda like this

barbell shoulder press 3x8/7/6 135, 145, 155
Shoulder presses 3x10/8/6/ 55, 60, 65
rear delt flys 3x12/10/10 30, 35, 35 last set supersetted with lat flys 10s til burnout

Barbell rows
Shrugs
Then wanted to hit some legs as well. so did 3 sets of hang clean squats. 3x4
Lat pulldowns
And ended with squats 3x5

Felt good today. Good energy in the gym today feels like it is already kickin in. may be placebo who knows im pumped tho

Any tips how to get my squat up? I am struggling with increasing them idk why

bulldogdillon

Awards
Day 3 not too much to say its going to be an off day from the gym today. Had unit pt this morning. Which consisted of a four mile run and some ab work. Trying to take in low carbs today. Get rid of some of this water weight. Tmrw got leg day. Will update then :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In. Want to try this in May as well. Kill it bulldog.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Run the nolva! When my unit was in afghan, a buddy of mine ran SDMZ without a serm. Went from 195 to 220lbs then lost it all by trying to run an OtC PCT. run it! Also, 3-4g taurine will help with back pumps, calf pumps and for me I felt it aided in preventing shin splints as well. Our PT requirements are nuts and I've seen many guys fall out, on cycle due to these issues. When I ran SDMZ (twice) around day 7 is when back pumps hit hard on deadlift day an calf pumps during cardio. 3-4g taurine taken with a ton of water cleared em right up for the rest of cycle.

bulldogdillon

Awards
Thanks fo all the inputs. To clear things up i will for sure be running the nolva so no worries!!

Another update.. Day 4 was leg day today as well as abs.

So went to the gym around 340 pm today was pumped to hit legs.

Started with Squats 4x9 185/195/195/200
Deadlift warm ups 2x8 135/225
Deadlift 4x6/6/4/5 275/295/315/315 numbers looking pretty good
Calf raises 4x10 275/290/290/310

Misc. ab work for about 15 mins
Weighed myself immediately after my workout. Weighed 198.6! Some of it is clearly water but i can tell i feel more full and only lost a lil definition from the water retention. So far so good. If weight keeps riding along like this i will be stoked. Measurements are also a lil larger arms already at 16 1/4". As of now tho its looking really promising. i am more motivated then ever to go to the gym and slay myself. Muscles are feeling full, my 32 sized shorts are even getting more baggy on me. Energy is up no side effects yet, no back pumps, mood swings, lethargy is not an issue. So far so good! :)

JRam

JRam

Awards
Thanks fo all the inputs. To clear things up i will for sure be running the nolva so no worries!!

Another update.. Day 4 was leg day today as well as abs.

So went to the gym around 340 pm today was pumped to hit legs.

Started with Squats 4x9 185/195/195/200
Deadlift warm ups 2x8 135/225
Deadlift 4x6/6/4/5 275/295/315/315 numbers looking pretty good
Calf raises 4x10 275/290/290/310

Misc. ab work for about 15 mins
Weighed myself immediately after my workout. Weighed 198.6! Some of it is clearly water but i can tell i feel more full and only lost a lil definition from the water retention. So far so good. If weight keeps riding along like this i will be stoked. Measurements are also a lil larger arms already at 16 1/4". As of now tho its looking really promising. i am more motivated then ever to go to the gym and slay myself. Muscles are feeling full, my 32 sized shorts are even getting more baggy on me. Energy is up no side effects yet, no back pumps, mood swings, lethargy is not an issue. So far so good! :)
You weighed 188 lbs on 3/8 and now are almost 199 lbs? Am I missing something?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
POwerhouse product.I would venture to say this is like running a Dbol/winny stack....I hate comparisons, but when people are gaining 15+ lbs in 4 weeks, it is just as good as NON 'legal' products.Just do a serious PCT as if you were running tren/deca! I honestly would pulse some HCG intermittently through the course.I would run peptides pct, DES igf-1 etc... anything to hold gains til next runI am also an obsessive compulsive extremist....-Matt

bulldogdillon

Awards
JRam i am contributing most of that weight to water weight. Since I started this cycle i have ramped up carbs and cals a lot. I know this for a fact. I am fluctuating between 196-198 right now. So dont be alarmed haha. Anyways I hear ya Matt, I know this from some experience and from what i have heard. PCT is the most important part of the cycle. And i wont take it lightly.

Had a chest workout today.

Bench warm ups 3x8 135/185/225
Bench 3x6/5/6 245/255/255
Incline Dumbell press 3x10/8/8 65/70/75
Decline bench flyes 3x10 30/35/35
Burnout on machine press

Kept it simple today gents. Feeling stronger 255 felt like nothing today probably could have gotten for 7. Will probably do a lil more volume next chest day. Besides a lil strength, weight is steady nothing new besides a little irritability that i had all day at work today. Feeling pretty good. Tmrw is shoulders and back and will whip in a few sets of squats and Sunday is off. So I will update tmrw

bulldogdillon

Awards
Day 6

Man let me tell ya, the endurance you get from this is absolutely incredible and once you see what I did for my workout today I think you will be able to agree with me.

Today was back shoulders and few sets of squats

Barbell Shoulder Presses super setted with pullups
135x6 then 12 pullups
145x6 12 pullups
155x5 14 pullups

Dmbl Presses super set dmbl shrugs
55x8 shrugsx12
60x9 x12
65x8 45x20

Lat raises
15x15
20x10
20x10

Rear delt raises
20x15
25x12
25x12

Barbell Rows superset pulldowns
135x10 190x8
185x8 210x8
205x9 240x6
225x5 240x8 ... By this point the pumps were crazy I wanted to get heavier butmy grip wasnt going to last.

Barbell shrugs superset with 45lb plate shrugs
205x10 x20
215x10 x20

Squats 5x7
205 for 7 the first 4 sets then 215 for 7 the last set

Then did misc ab work for 10 mins. I got all this done in about in hour and a half. felt like i could have kept going!! This was a big workout today. Was incredibly taxing. So for rest of the day i am going to eat like a king (but clean) :) Tomorrow i am taking completely off and then will be hitting Monday with some unit pt in the morning and some legs later that evening.

timmytime13

timmytime13

Awards
In on this. Kill it man

Thinking about giving sdmz 2.0 a run in the soon future.

bulldogdillon

Awards
day 7

off day, didnt do **** all day! diet was high protein and fat, low carb. my appetite is growing. i am always hungry it feels like. and felt lethargic today. hopefully ramping up carbs tomorrow will help with energy

bulldogdillon

Awards
Day 8... Weight 201.2

Lookslike i am already starting to gain some good weight!! Its early and still have three weeks left. would like to hit 210 before I start pct.
Legs workout today

Squats
225x5 for 7 sets
Deadlifts warmups 135x8 225x8
working sets 275x8
295x6
315x6
335x2
355x1
365x1 each set supersetted with leg extensions

Ended hitting calves for about 4 sets. Didnt have as much time today as I would have liked but numbers on everything are steadily on the rise. This water weight is pissing me off. I always get it when i eat more then i normally would. Oh ya this morning for pt we had a 5 mile run and a few exercises. and let me tell you. THE BACK PUMPS WERE TERRIBLE!! And my legs even got too pumped. Bought some taurine today, also going to ramp my water intake and hopefully that gets rid of the problem.

bulldogdillon

Awards
Day 11 weight 202

Been eating light the last few days. Weight is still up. Which is good. Strength is up. Benched 325 on day 9. Which is a PR! Slowing down on these logs since not much ppl are following. Today was a back/shoulders day. Strength is still creeping up. Pumps are getting too intense during my workouts. Been running taurine for three days now still getting horrible back pumps. Its a side effecr I have experienced with every cycle I have ever ran. Its unpleasabt and really hurts my cardio. Tmrw I have a 6 mile run. Going to be another low carb day. Then going to ramp up the carbs this weekend for legs and back. I will update again in a few days

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't stop logging please. We're watching and learning. Congrats on the 325 bench!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Dude, keep it going man! Im following as I have two bottles of this stuff i plan on using later this year.

Just remember, here on AM; if you log it they will come!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, keep it going man! Im following as I have two bottles of this stuff i plan on using later this year.

Just remember, here on AM; if you log it they will come!
Same here. 2 bottles DMZ and 3 bottles of 4 Andro. Will run this in May.

Any BP or headache issues?

bulldogdillon

Awards
Day 14

weight 204. Went to a buffet last night and ended the night eating some ice cream. it was a worth while cheat! it has been awhile. Put on a tad bit of water weight not much. Back and shoulders workou today felt amazing. tmrw will most likely be a day off. back pumps are still awful. will post some pics soon

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep going strong -- SDMZ is a damn strong product.

-Matt

bulldogdillon

Awards
To everyone who is planning on running this you are in for a treat. Side effects pretty much non existent besides the pumps. cant seem to control them, its a small price to pay in my eyes so no worries. Strength is insane muscle fullness, all weight gained so far seems very lean. No blood pressure issues. no lethargy, appetite is definitely been hard to control i want to eat everything!. blood pressure has been fine, no headaches either. Got nothing but good things to say about SDMZ

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Dang dude you are blowin up! Alot of good size put on there. Alos have you tried taurine for the pumps? It helps!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

bulldogdillon

Awards
Day 17

Intense chest workout this morning! Went down in weight a lil so I could pump out some more reps.

Went from flat bench
225x10
245x8
245x8
Then incline same thing then decline. Three or four working sets on each for about 8 to 10 reps. Then went to dmbls. Flat to incline each with three working sets to failure, last set on each bench was drop set to lighter weight to burnout. Felt good. Good pimp in the gym, good endurance. Reps are up with a higher weight. I will probably do a similar workout for chest next time.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17

Intense chest workout this morning! Went down in weight a lil so I could pump out some more reps.

Went from flat bench
225x10
245x8
245x8
Then incline same thing then decline. Three or four working sets on each for about 8 to 10 reps. Then went to dmbls. Flat to incline each with three working sets to failure, last set on each bench was drop set to lighter weight to burnout. Felt good. Good pimp in the gym, good endurance. Reps are up with a higher weight. I will probably do a similar workout for chest next time.
Nice work volume!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Wow,crazy gains in 2 weeks,keep it up!

bulldogdillon

Awards
Day 18

Sorry guys gotta make this quick. Back and shoulders today. Still no sides besides a lil back pumps but getting them under control. Mood has actually been improving. And weight is up considerably. 208 today. These gains are getting pretty ****ing ridiculous. Idk if its water or what but I like it. Will keep going to 210 hopefully.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro I just ordered my bottle of dmz 2.0 your log helped me alot on what to look for thanks!

bulldogdillon

Awards
dont know exactly what day im on roughly day 25. Sorry about being away. been pretty dang busy.
Chest work today with some leg presses and shrugs.

was throwing up the 105 pound dmbls for 8 like nothing today. was ****ing awesome! also went on the flat bench a lil later on and hit 225 for 13 times, was pretty stoked about that wasnt fresh and wasnt completely to failure. more news on my weight. I weighed in at 211.2 today. the size just keeps coming!! On the leg press today got to 540 lbs for 10-12 reps every set thenmoved it up to 630 for about 5 i think. thats way up to. towards my last day. i am going to have a max day to see where every lift is at. i will keep pdating when i can

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really impressed with this product and the user feedback.

This is something special and wise to load up on it as you know

good things don't last forever...

-Matt

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
good improvements in here man, keep it up!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are rockin Bulldog! Very nice weight and volume!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome I'm doing my own log for this keep it up bro... I wanna see some pics though you gained a $hit ton of weight haha
Great. Is your log up yet?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established