Second cycle would really appreciate advice!

S

Saltwaterkid

Awards
Alright I'm starting my second cycle in two weeks I have half of my gear and will start once everything is in.
So here's my stats:

Height-5'9

Weight-183

Age-23

Bf- 10%

I workout eod on a rotating schedule I try to train similar to Mile Mentzers program hard and heavy and get my rest. Nutrition isn't perfect but it's damn close. So here's what I was thinking about for my cycle and would love to get some feedback from y'all.

10 weeks sustanon, deca, anadrol 50 mg. Pct is nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and I will be using 500 iu throughout cycle of hcg. I have arimidex on hand in case gyno becomes an issue.

1-10 Sustanon 600 mg
1-9 Deca 400 mg
1-5 Anadrol 50mg ED

I will be getting six meals hitting around 3k calories daily, plenty of protein, carbs, etc. Also my goal weight is 205-210. Let me know what y'all thing and thanks in advance brothers!

I

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Alright I'm starting my second cycle in two weeks I have half of my gear and will start once everything is in.
So here's my stats:

Height-5'9

Weight-183

Age-23

Bf- 10%

I workout eod on a rotating schedule I try to train similar to Mile Mentzers program hard and heavy and get my rest. Nutrition isn't perfect but it's damn close. So here's what I was thinking about for my cycle and would love to get some feedback from y'all.

10 weeks sustanon, deca, anadrol 50 mg. Pct is nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and I will be using 500 iu throughout cycle of hcg. I have arimidex on hand in case gyno becomes an issue.

1-10 Sustanon 600 mg
1-9 Deca 400 mg
1-5 Anadrol 50mg ED

I will be getting six meals hitting around 3k calories daily, plenty of protein, carbs, etc. Also my goal weight is 205-210. Let me know what y'all thing and thanks in advance brothers!
I dont think the anadrol is nec with sus but I would say up ur cals to about 4k and look into Dostinex and Cabergoline.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 3
B Cycle Logs 11
E Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
H Anabolics 3