1st cycle, short cycle test p log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    I and biceps before not a big deal. Use the smallest pin u find can normally I use a 27 x 5 eights and the first time your pin it you might only want to put half a cc in each bicep. 1 mL in each bicep might be a little too much pain for the first injection because when you can such a small muscles you feel a lot of pressure in the muscle. I've pent triceps also is not really that big of a deal just harder to get to. Also any muscle that I can say calfs biceps triceps I always do them bilaterally not just one or the other. I like to pin them and then hit the gym to make that pump extra hard and tight.
    GREAT insight man. Much appreciated.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Day 16:

Weight-178.8lb
    Hip is a bit stiff today from the vg pin but if history serves I should be fine tomorrow. Gonna try glutes 1 more time tomorrow and hope it doesn't bite me in the ass ha. Today was "off" cardio/abs/calves so no special workout stats. I absolutely hate my "off" days and just wanna lift again ha. Shoulder is still red and swollen on the bottom but feeling much better. If I have some free time one night this week ill post up my diet and workouts for reference and critique.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Day 16:

Weight-178.8lb
    Hip is a bit stiff today from the vg pin but if history serves I should be fine tomorrow. Gonna try glutes 1 more time tomorrow and hope it doesn't bite me in the ass ha. Today was "off" cardio/abs/calves so no special workout stats. I absolutely hate my "off" days and just wanna lift again ha. Shoulder is still red and swollen on the bottom but feeling much better. If I have some free time one night this week ill post up my diet and workouts for reference and critique.

If you hate off days why not go lift?? Not being a jerk but I personally don't believe in over training especially if you're on gear.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

If you hate off days why not go lift?? Not being a jerk but I personally don't believe in over training especially if you're on gear.
    Well it's the theory that's you need rest to grow. Personally I never really get burnt out so maybe I just recover well. I get plenty of food, sleep and rest time sitting at work and weekends so maybe it's not really necessary at least while on. Ill try skipping my next off day and see how I feel.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Day 17:

Weight- 178.1lb
    Weight is hovering pretty well so I'm pretty happy with the carb cycling. Weight seems to be inching up while I'm feeling tighter and more defined so I'm right on track.

Pinned 150 in my right glut this morn so we will see how that goes. Still really stiff from the ventroglut 2 days ago so I have a pretty solid pimp limp going on ha. 150 seems to be a bit much for one location for me to try to limit the pip/stiffness. Next time I may try to go 75ed since a) that'll help the qty and b) allow me to poke myself more ha.

Bumped up the volume in my workout a bit today and man did it feel great. Limped out of the gym with my arms hanging and the pump in my back probably the only thing keeping me upright after chest/back.

Starting to think about my next cycle and depending on timing I may make it a cutter. If so, I'm really looking into tren/prop. I've got some serious work to do to iron it all out and research but I love what I hear (except for the sides ha). Should be some fun reading over the next few months
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%

GREAT insight man. Much appreciated.
    Sorry about all the crazy words, I'm using a voice talk thing on my phone. It kinda puts crazy **** in there sometimes I don't proof read them and that's what happens.

Sorry
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

It can happen easy....
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25

The body can handle it with the gear but the cns take a beat that needs time to repair.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Sorry about all the crazy words, I'm using a voice talk thing on my phone. It kinda puts crazy **** in there sometimes I don't proof read them and that's what happens.

Sorry
    Ha no prob man. I'm used to reading gibberish from ppl that just can't type so no big deal.

It can happen easy....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

The body can handle it with the gear but the cns take a beat that needs time to repair.
    I think that you'll "feel" when your cns is giving up. If you're still feeling like you want to be lifting then obviously your CNS hasn't taken the full beating yet. On a short cycle like this one, I doubt it'll be an issue especially with only a couple weeks left to really push things.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think that you'll "feel" when your cns is giving up. If you're still feeling like you want to be lifting then obviously your CNS hasn't taken the full beating yet. On a short cycle like this one, I doubt it'll be an issue especially with only a couple weeks left to really push things.[/QUOTE]

^^^this. Arnold lifted 6 days a week twice a day and he turned out ok. Eat enough and sleep 8-10 hours a night and you'll be fine. If you feel like you can lift then lift. Overtraining isn't that easy to do an in my personal opinion is often used as an excuse to pack it in when it gets tough.

If you feel like your cns needs some rest take two days and chill.

My personal opinion and I understand its only an opinion. Not everyone will share the same opinion and they could be right. I personally believe in pushing your limits and then backing off from there but that does result in injury etc if not managed properly.

Try it see what you think. Let me know if you do.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

I agree to each his own but I am going by my personal experience and stuff I have read. I think it is also dependent on the type of training you are doing. Right now I can tell I am training smarter than I was before and it has reduced the likelihood of overtraining.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Day 18:

Weight-178.1lb
    Did some different exercises in my quick am workout which was refreshing. Had a solid day overall minus the sore ass from yesterday's pin. Didn't hinder my leg workout at all which was amazing. Literally wiped out getting out of the hack squat machine so you know things went well ha. Walking like a cripple on leg day is like a right of passage IMO.

Haven't decided where I'm gonna pin tomorrow but I'm debating splitting it up into 2x .75ml pins and see how that goes. If that goes well then I may stick to that. Also, it'll give me an idea of how I could pin ed in future cycles.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Day 19:

Weight 181.0lb
    Finally broke the 180 barrier ha. Started my day off pinning 75mg in each delt which was great. Less pressure and so far no pip. Might have to stick with smaller amounts for delts. Also, I really think I have a problem as I was loving poking myself twice in one morning ha.

Still no sides other then a little extra oil. No bloat or anything so all is well. Workout was great as I was really feeling strong in the gym. Had my first hockey game back in the net tonight in almost a year. Was a bit nervous that I wouldn't be as flexible as I used to be as I've been doing a lot of heavy hypertrophy style lifting but everything seemed to come right back. Ladies love the splits for sure ha.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.2%

In for the read
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Day 20:

Weight- 182.9lb
    Only got a few hours of sleep last night so my "off" day allowed me to get a little extra sleep this morning. Was still exhausted all day so afternoon workout was only calves and abs then home for a short nap. Long night ahead a im dding for a bachelorette party ha. Should be an awesome time though. Might set up a few bench players for when I'm drinking again woo.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Random post... So bachelorette party was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The girls that I went with weren't all part of it and the actual bachelorette didn't even drink and went home in like an hour. So our girls got ****housed on their own ha. I'm now a firm believer in girls just being drawn to you when your on as one of them came up to me and and was like "Nicole wants to **** you. Next time your both sober. Enjoy that". I was cracking up as I literally hadn't even talked to her and my buddy was hitting on her relentlessly all night. What's even funnier is that I'm about as grimy as possible right now and haven't shaved or cut my hair in like 3 months haha. No effort, more girls? Ya I'm in for that
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Day 21:

Weight-177.0lb
    So as much fun as last night was, I wasn't able to eat most of the night which wasn't great especially on my ultra low carb day. Woke up ravenous this morn but since it was late ill be cramming some serious cals into each meal. Pinned my left quad this morn and so far I haven't felt a thing. Going into what I originally planned as my last week is about the only bad thing I have going ha. I'd love to stay on longer but I have some weddings and bachelor parties early in may and I want to be done with or at least right at the end of my pct for these. On the bright side, I get to start planning my next cycle which I have some big dreams for ha.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Day 22:

Forgot to weigh in this morn and only got my morning workout in as I wrecked my truck on the way to the gym for my afternoon workout. May have totaled it which sucks. Funny part is my dad was only a few cars behind me and I tried to get him to drop me off at the gym on the way ha. No luck there. Gonna hit it hard tomorrow with a little extra rage built up
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.13%

Any chance we'll see photos of progress? I'm starting my prop cycle next week and curious about weekly gains.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Any chance we'll see photos of progress? I'm starting my prop cycle next week and curious about weekly gains.
    Ill try to get some up tonight if I can. Last time I tried it said I didn't have enough posts. Plus it'll depend how much stuff I have to do with my truck and insurance and all that bs.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Day 23:

Weight-179.7lb
    Pinned left ventroglut this morning before a solid am shoulder/tri workout. Then spent the day at work yelling at our vendors ha. Today was a great day to take out some rage from the wreck both at work an the gym. Had a monster workout this afternoon as well even though I forgot my iPod. The music at my gym is brutal and apparently that also means the one other guy there (a fat, deodorant needing,slob) should talk to me. This moron kept asking me if I needed to use whatever he was using at the time (which was always being misused or cheated with as he is not only weak but has just awful form and planning). I literally would consider never doing any exercise he does ever again as it prob has negative effects.

I'm not gonna be home tonight so no dice on the pics, might try to snag my me worry card and upload at work tomorrow if I can.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Name:  1thru4.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  29.9 KBleft to right first day of each week so far. Nothing drastic but personally I can see a bit of a difference. Any criticism welcome ha.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Day 24:

Weight-183.6lb
    Fluctuated up a good bit on the weight which is good. Hoping to keep up over 180lb for the end of the cycle going into pct. today was supposed to be an off day but since I had Sunday off it was legs/biceps/calves/abs ha. Pretty much the opposite of off. Beastly day again in the gym with good endurance and strength on all my leg ex.

At this point I'm really not looking forward to finishing this cycle but I wanna stick to my original plan so that I have a good baseline to work with for future cycles. Planning on pinning my quad tomorrow morning and as usual i can't wait ha.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Day 25:

Weight-181.3lb
    Pinned right quad this morn. Got to sleep in a bit since I was working later so that was nice. Had a solid morning and afternoon workout. Was able to add some significant weight to my dead lift today so I'm feeling like a monster at the moment ha. Most disappointing thing today was seeing how little is left in my vial ha. Only 2 pins left in my cycle but I may pin one more as that should finish the vial off so a couple extra days will be nice.

Pct will start 2 days after that last pin and will be Nolva 50/50/25/25
    Lecheek AD-3 Pct

I will also be adding creatine, cla, glutamine, and bcaas back into my supplement stack. Also will prob start using a pre workout again as needed.

Diet will stay the same but I will be changing up the training and removing the morning workout and doing some fasted cardio instead. Afternoon lifting will be changed to high volume low rep workouts. The plan is to keep my size and strength up through pct this way.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Day 26:

Weight-183.5lb
    Still feeling great overall, could def use some more sleep most nights but There's just not always time for 8+. Usually getting 6-8 most nights. Really liking the carb cycling diet. It allows me to change up my routine here and there as well as seems to be keeping my weight steady and rising. Haven't had any bloat issues or anything either.

This afternoons gym session was legs and man was it brutal. Since I just did them the other day I was hesitant but no doms so I went for it. Tried out a 10x10 on squats and holy hell were my quads pumped by like set 3. After doing this my next sets of straight leg deads was just brutal cuz I could barely bend over to pick up the weight ha. Did another 10x10 for calves and then staggered/horse walked out of the gym. SUCCESS. Ha. Nothing makes you feel better then leaving it all in the gym.

Gonna try out something that was suggested (I believe) by usealittle earlier in this thread and pin both delts tomorrow immediately before working them for an epic pump. Should be fun. Can't wait to try to get my dress shirt on with that pump going ha. Woo
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Day 27:

Weight-183.9lb
    Pinned both delts first thing and then went right into my morning lifts. This was awesome as I had an amazing pump, paired with zero pain from the injections. Another great workout this afternoon. Had my rear delts burning and pumped like no other. Then finished the day off with a solid hockey game.

Only a tiny bit of gear left in my vial so ill prob just finish it off tomorrow morn (it's less the 1ml) and then start pct Monday.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.13%

Day 27:

Weight-183.9lb
    Pinned both delts first thing and then went right into my morning lifts. This was awesome as I had an amazing pump, paired with zero pain from the injections. Another great workout this afternoon. Had my rear delts burning and pumped like no other. Then finished the day off with a solid hockey game.

Only a tiny bit of gear left in my vial so ill prob just finish it off tomorrow morn (it's less the 1ml) and then start pct Monday.
    Do you wish you had more?? Lol
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Do you wish you had more?? Lol
    Ha the worst thing is I do. I have a whole second vial and dbol just hiding in the closet like r Kelly.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77

Ha the worst thing is I do. I have a whole second vial and dbol just hiding in the closet like r Kelly.
    2nd vial!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

2nd vial!
    Ha I want to so bad but a) I wanna get an idea of my recovery and such on a short run just for future ref. and b) I have a slew of weddings coming up starting early may and I wanna be done with pct so I'm not wasting anything when I start drinking again ha. Would be fun to be on during the weddings though since it turns you into the ultimate man. Bitches love my gear ha.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Ha I want to so bad but a) I wanna get an idea of my recovery and such on a short run just for future ref. and b) I have a slew of weddings coming up starting early may and I wanna be done with pct so I'm not wasting anything when I start drinking again ha. Would be fun to be on during the weddings though since it turns you into the ultimate man. Bitches love my gear ha.
    Exactly gear up and pound down haha. Don't want to be all emo at a wedding haha.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.13%

Do you feel that most of your gains just started within the pat couple weeks?

Sorry for all the questions I just wanna figure out how long I should cycle, I have 5 viles ready to be out in use! It's either 5 weeks or 10.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Sorry for all the questions I just wanna figure out how long I should cycle, I have 5 viles ready to be out in use! It's either 5 weeks or 10.
    Personally if I ever decided to pin with prop I would do at least 8 weeks. You are shutting yourself down should just make the most of it.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Personally if I ever decided to pin with prop I would do at least 8 weeks. You are shutting yourself down should just make the most of it.
    I def feel like the size is coming most within the last week or two. Strength was up within the first 6-8 days. I would def give 5-6 weeks a shot as it seems like 3-6 is prob the money area. Next time ill prob go 6 weeks and see how that feels with the extra 2.

From what I've heard 10 is prob excessive for prop and you won't see anything spectacular after 6-8. Def lemme know when you start so i can follow along and help plan out my next. See if we can't build a short prop cycle database here
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.13%

I def feel like the size is coming most within the last week or two. Strength was up within the first 6-8 days. I would def give 5-6 weeks a shot as it seems like 3-6 is prob the money area. Next time ill prob go 6 weeks and see how that feels with the extra 2.

From what I've heard 10 is prob excessive for prop and you won't see anything spectacular after 6-8. Def lemme know when you start so i can follow along and help plan out my next. See if we can't build a short prop cycle database here
    Makes sense since its a shorter ester. I'm leaning toward 8-10 weeks at the moment, I really wanna make the most of the cycle and keep as much gains as possible post pct.

Will keep you updated brotha! Are you planning a prop alone cycle for #2? I was thinking of adding EQ to my second cycle
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Makes sense since its a shorter ester. I'm leaning toward 8-10 weeks at the moment, I really wanna make the most of the cycle and keep as much gains as possible post pct.

Will keep you updated brotha! Are you planning a prop alone cycle for #2? I was thinking of adding EQ to my second cycle
    Na I wanted to try it alone for my first but I plan on stacking up next time. Depending when I do it will depend what I stack.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Day 28:

Weight-181.2lb
    Took the morning off after I pinned the last of my prop. ~80mg in my right ventroglut. Figured it was only right to finished where I started. Shoulders are a little red from yest pin but not much for pip. Afternoon workout was just calves and abs so nothing eventful. Gotta spend the next week finding a new truck since I got word that mine is totaled. Oops. Flags at half mast for my truck and my last pin today ha.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.93%

Been around the site for sometime. Finally registered. Pretty awesome log man. Doing some research myself to do my first cycle sometime in the future.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Redskins123 View Post
    Been around the site for sometime. Finally registered. Pretty awesome log man. Doing some research myself to do my first cycle sometime in the future.
    Good to have you in man. Ask anything and everything you want. Lots of great help to be had around here
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Day 29:

Weight-181.2lb
    Easter Sunday. No shortage of food this afternoon. Started off with the usual morning workout and breakfast, then went for some brunch at my moms. She eats pretty clean as well so nothing special. Had to workout at home in the afternoon since the gym was closed. Had a decent chest/back workout in prep for a solid Easter feast. Went to my uncles and pounded a ton of food. Ham, eggs, 3 kinds of potatoes, asparagus, green bean, bread, salad, pound cake, strawberries, lemon meringue pie, cookies and of course some candy. My stomach might pop now but it's all for a good cause ha.

Starting pct tomorrow. 50mg Nolva in the am. Also changing up the workouts so mornings will only be cardio and lifting in the afternoon. Might try out some high volume stuff over the next weeks and see how that goes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 04:39 PM
  2. First ever cycle!!! (Test Enan Log)
    By kalkat02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 02:34 AM
  3. PCT for Test P only short cycle(s)
    By RussoBear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:08 PM
  4. long cycle/short cycle...propositions...
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 04:23 PM
  5. 1st Cycle Questions Concerning Test
    By 4theGuns in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 11:38 PM