1st cycle, short cycle test p log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Day 12:

Weight-177.0lb
    Took the morning off and got some extra sleep today. Partially because the quad I pinned tues was pretty sore and pat just because I felt like I needed it. As the day went on my quad tightened up more and more and has me limping pretty good now. Luckily it was only abs/calves/cardio today so it wasn't much of a problem except doing cardio ha.

Overall still feeling great, gonna pin my right delt tomorrow morning and hope it doesn't hurt for a week like the left did ha. I would think my body would be getting more use to the test here soon so maybe the pip will go down/away?

This weekend is gonna be a bitch with st pattys day. I hate amateur drunks as it is and even moreso when I'm sober. May make up some excuse just to not go out ha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

2. Holy shot is my quad killing me. Could barely walk down the stairs to get to the weights this morning ha. Still managed to pin my right delt though . Still loving the feel. At least with the pain you know it's there ha. Glutton for punishment I guess
    •   

3. Day 13:

Weight- 177.0lb
    Solid morning workout, still improving on reps, quad pain got much better as the day went on. Could e partially due to the ibuprofen I took in the morn but that's gone by now and still feeling good. Afternoon workout was beastly. My biggest problem now is never wanting to leave the gym ha. Every day is like waking up fresh and recovered. I could definitely see how you never wanna get off the gear. Loving it.

4. Have you had any problems with bloat?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Have you had any problems with bloat?
    None to do with the prop. Obviously bloated up a good bit when I first started eating like horse but that was to be expected with 1000cal bump ha.
    •   

6. True, some guy I was talking to said I'm gonna bloat up like a mo food I cycle and random ****. I think he's just messing with me as long as food intake is clean bloat should be at minimum, but I got adex on hand to go w/ cycle

7. Day 14:

Weight-175.7lb
    Woke up with some serious pip in my shoulder from yesterday's pin. Seems to get better as I move around but I decided to take some ibuprofen to help this afternoon. It didn't hurt my morning workout once I got warmed up so I just kind worked through it. Afternoon workout was fine. Another squat pr which was great. Everything seems to be going really well so far so here's to hoping it continues woo.

8. Day 15:

Weight-178.1lb
    Woke up pretty late this morning after watching some UFC fights last night. Gonna have to house some serious meals to get everything in. My right shoulder has some pretty hefty redness/bruising near each of the connection points (top and bottom) that I assume is from the prop filtering into the tendon area? Anyone know anything about this or have any experience with something similar?

I've decided to keep pinning 150mg since I'm still having good results and minimal sides (a little extra face oil is about it). Pinned right ventroglut which is my first rotated site. Had a weird experience when pinning... Pin went in, aspirated fine/no blood, but by the time I got to the end of the plunger, there was a little bit (maybe .1ml or less) in the tip. I thought I was gonna have a gusher once I pulled it out as I figured I nicked a vein but nothing. Wait and see now for pip on this one ha.

9. Total misc. post here:

I looked around and found some info on the delt swelling an it sounds like some of the oil leaked out to the surrounding areas. Apparently not uncommon or an issue, just a pain(literally).

Also, last night I ha a pretty wild night, started with being wide awake til almost 3 am for no reason, then once I did fall asleep I had some f the craziest dreams of my life. Very vivid and just all around weird. Kinda fun tho ha.

In the coming weeks deck hockey is about to start up (which I play goalie) so it's gonna be interesting if my quads/glutes/ ventrogluts are still getting sore and stiff for more then a day or two. May need to try out some bicep or pec injections... Anyone have any experience with either? Good or bad?

10. I and biceps before not a big deal. Use the smallest pin u find can normally I use a 27 x 5 eights and the first time your pin it you might only want to put half a cc in each bicep. 1 mL in each bicep might be a little too much pain for the first injection because when you can such a small muscles you feel a lot of pressure in the muscle. I've pent triceps also is not really that big of a deal just harder to get to. Also any muscle that I can say calfs biceps triceps I always do them bilaterally not just one or the other. I like to pin them and then hit the gym to make that pump extra hard and tight.

11. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    I and biceps before not a big deal. Use the smallest pin u find can normally I use a 27 x 5 eights and the first time your pin it you might only want to put half a cc in each bicep. 1 mL in each bicep might be a little too much pain for the first injection because when you can such a small muscles you feel a lot of pressure in the muscle. I've pent triceps also is not really that big of a deal just harder to get to. Also any muscle that I can say calfs biceps triceps I always do them bilaterally not just one or the other. I like to pin them and then hit the gym to make that pump extra hard and tight.
    GREAT insight man. Much appreciated.

12. Day 16:

Weight-178.8lb
    Hip is a bit stiff today from the vg pin but if history serves I should be fine tomorrow. Gonna try glutes 1 more time tomorrow and hope it doesn't bite me in the ass ha. Today was "off" cardio/abs/calves so no special workout stats. I absolutely hate my "off" days and just wanna lift again ha. Shoulder is still red and swollen on the bottom but feeling much better. If I have some free time one night this week ill post up my diet and workouts for reference and critique.

13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Day 16:

Weight-178.8lb
    Hip is a bit stiff today from the vg pin but if history serves I should be fine tomorrow. Gonna try glutes 1 more time tomorrow and hope it doesn't bite me in the ass ha. Today was "off" cardio/abs/calves so no special workout stats. I absolutely hate my "off" days and just wanna lift again ha. Shoulder is still red and swollen on the bottom but feeling much better. If I have some free time one night this week ill post up my diet and workouts for reference and critique.

If you hate off days why not go lift?? Not being a jerk but I personally don't believe in over training especially if you're on gear.

14. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

If you hate off days why not go lift?? Not being a jerk but I personally don't believe in over training especially if you're on gear.
    Well it's the theory that's you need rest to grow. Personally I never really get burnt out so maybe I just recover well. I get plenty of food, sleep and rest time sitting at work and weekends so maybe it's not really necessary at least while on. Ill try skipping my next off day and see how I feel.

15. Day 17:

Weight- 178.1lb
    Weight is hovering pretty well so I'm pretty happy with the carb cycling. Weight seems to be inching up while I'm feeling tighter and more defined so I'm right on track.

Pinned 150 in my right glut this morn so we will see how that goes. Still really stiff from the ventroglut 2 days ago so I have a pretty solid pimp limp going on ha. 150 seems to be a bit much for one location for me to try to limit the pip/stiffness. Next time I may try to go 75ed since a) that'll help the qty and b) allow me to poke myself more ha.

Bumped up the volume in my workout a bit today and man did it feel great. Limped out of the gym with my arms hanging and the pump in my back probably the only thing keeping me upright after chest/back.

Starting to think about my next cycle and depending on timing I may make it a cutter. If so, I'm really looking into tren/prop. I've got some serious work to do to iron it all out and research but I love what I hear (except for the sides ha). Should be some fun reading over the next few months

16. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

GREAT insight man. Much appreciated.
    Sorry about all the crazy words, I'm using a voice talk thing on my phone. It kinda puts crazy **** in there sometimes I don't proof read them and that's what happens.

Sorry

17. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

It can happen easy....

18. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25

The body can handle it with the gear but the cns take a beat that needs time to repair.

19. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post

Sorry about all the crazy words, I'm using a voice talk thing on my phone. It kinda puts crazy **** in there sometimes I don't proof read them and that's what happens.

Sorry
    Ha no prob man. I'm used to reading gibberish from ppl that just can't type so no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post

It can happen easy....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

The body can handle it with the gear but the cns take a beat that needs time to repair.
    I think that you'll "feel" when your cns is giving up. If you're still feeling like you want to be lifting then obviously your CNS hasn't taken the full beating yet. On a short cycle like this one, I doubt it'll be an issue especially with only a couple weeks left to really push things.

20. I think that you'll "feel" when your cns is giving up. If you're still feeling like you want to be lifting then obviously your CNS hasn't taken the full beating yet. On a short cycle like this one, I doubt it'll be an issue especially with only a couple weeks left to really push things.[/QUOTE]

^^^this. Arnold lifted 6 days a week twice a day and he turned out ok. Eat enough and sleep 8-10 hours a night and you'll be fine. If you feel like you can lift then lift. Overtraining isn't that easy to do an in my personal opinion is often used as an excuse to pack it in when it gets tough.

If you feel like your cns needs some rest take two days and chill.

My personal opinion and I understand its only an opinion. Not everyone will share the same opinion and they could be right. I personally believe in pushing your limits and then backing off from there but that does result in injury etc if not managed properly.

Try it see what you think. Let me know if you do.

21. I agree to each his own but I am going by my personal experience and stuff I have read. I think it is also dependent on the type of training you are doing. Right now I can tell I am training smarter than I was before and it has reduced the likelihood of overtraining.

22. Day 18:

Weight-178.1lb
    Did some different exercises in my quick am workout which was refreshing. Had a solid day overall minus the sore ass from yesterday's pin. Didn't hinder my leg workout at all which was amazing. Literally wiped out getting out of the hack squat machine so you know things went well ha. Walking like a cripple on leg day is like a right of passage IMO.

Haven't decided where I'm gonna pin tomorrow but I'm debating splitting it up into 2x .75ml pins and see how that goes. If that goes well then I may stick to that. Also, it'll give me an idea of how I could pin ed in future cycles.

23. Day 19:

Weight 181.0lb
    Finally broke the 180 barrier ha. Started my day off pinning 75mg in each delt which was great. Less pressure and so far no pip. Might have to stick with smaller amounts for delts. Also, I really think I have a problem as I was loving poking myself twice in one morning ha.

Still no sides other then a little extra oil. No bloat or anything so all is well. Workout was great as I was really feeling strong in the gym. Had my first hockey game back in the net tonight in almost a year. Was a bit nervous that I wouldn't be as flexible as I used to be as I've been doing a lot of heavy hypertrophy style lifting but everything seemed to come right back. Ladies love the splits for sure ha.

24. In for the read

25. Day 20:

Weight- 182.9lb
    Only got a few hours of sleep last night so my "off" day allowed me to get a little extra sleep this morning. Was still exhausted all day so afternoon workout was only calves and abs then home for a short nap. Long night ahead a im dding for a bachelorette party ha. Should be an awesome time though. Might set up a few bench players for when I'm drinking again woo.

26. Random post... So bachelorette party was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The girls that I went with weren't all part of it and the actual bachelorette didn't even drink and went home in like an hour. So our girls got ****housed on their own ha. I'm now a firm believer in girls just being drawn to you when your on as one of them came up to me and and was like "Nicole wants to **** you. Next time your both sober. Enjoy that". I was cracking up as I literally hadn't even talked to her and my buddy was hitting on her relentlessly all night. What's even funnier is that I'm about as grimy as possible right now and haven't shaved or cut my hair in like 3 months haha. No effort, more girls? Ya I'm in for that

27. Day 21:

Weight-177.0lb
    So as much fun as last night was, I wasn't able to eat most of the night which wasn't great especially on my ultra low carb day. Woke up ravenous this morn but since it was late ill be cramming some serious cals into each meal. Pinned my left quad this morn and so far I haven't felt a thing. Going into what I originally planned as my last week is about the only bad thing I have going ha. I'd love to stay on longer but I have some weddings and bachelor parties early in may and I want to be done with or at least right at the end of my pct for these. On the bright side, I get to start planning my next cycle which I have some big dreams for ha.

28. Day 22:

Forgot to weigh in this morn and only got my morning workout in as I wrecked my truck on the way to the gym for my afternoon workout. May have totaled it which sucks. Funny part is my dad was only a few cars behind me and I tried to get him to drop me off at the gym on the way ha. No luck there. Gonna hit it hard tomorrow with a little extra rage built up

29. Any chance we'll see photos of progress? I'm starting my prop cycle next week and curious about weekly gains.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Any chance we'll see photos of progress? I'm starting my prop cycle next week and curious about weekly gains.
    Ill try to get some up tonight if I can. Last time I tried it said I didn't have enough posts. Plus it'll depend how much stuff I have to do with my truck and insurance and all that bs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 04:39 PM
  2. First ever cycle!!! (Test Enan Log)
    By kalkat02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 02:34 AM
  3. PCT for Test P only short cycle(s)
    By RussoBear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:08 PM
  4. long cycle/short cycle...propositions...
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 04:23 PM
  5. 1st Cycle Questions Concerning Test
    By 4theGuns in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 11:38 PM