Companies

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
What are some good companies to go with? Reliable and great products?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usplabs. PES. Musclepharm. Just to name a few

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
I was thinking more around gear supplements. But yes those are great product lines I'm a big fan of universal

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CEL, Androfactory, purus labs, RPN, LG sciences.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ams, frl, lgi (favorite one here), mrsupps, ironmaglabs, blackstone labs, phf

when it comes to legal supplements, you should be more concerned on the site youre buying from than the creating company. the good sites will sell the good companies. things like ebay or amazon, you gotta watch out for

JD261985

Banned
Awards
ams, frl, lgi (favorite one here), mrsupps, ironmaglabs, blackstone labs, phf

when it comes to legal supplements, you should be more concerned on the site youre buying from than the creating company. the good sites will sell the good companies. things like ebay or amazon, you gotta watch out for
Unless of course the Amazon carrier is an affiliate with another company. I've had good luck with Amazon but I rarely buy from them. Most of those guys believe it or not are selling products with the permission of a company. To not do so could be suicide because they could be sued for everything they have. Make sure the seller has a lot of positive reviews if you choose to buy from them. One seller got a bad review from me because I didn't get the right product. I got win50 instead of winabol. He told me if I erased the bad review I could keep the product and he'd refund my money in hopes of still doing business so I mean these guys will work with you they arent all scum. But reviews make or break business