NEED ADVICE: How to Back Out of RPN Havoc (EPI) Cycle

Pro_Noob

Awards
Hey forum,

I really regret starting my cycle. I thought I did enough research but I feel like something can still go wrong. Most of the supplements with the exception of Havoc & Nolva I can use for general well being so I'm not too concerned about wasted money and my peace of mind is worth more than that.

Basically I did 20 mg day 1 and 20 mg day 2. I want to stop. Should I use anything to boost natural testosterone or any arimistane to inhibit estorgen? I wanted to use the DAA anyway so it would it be wise to use it now?

The products I have are FinaFelx PTC Black and PureTest.

Thanks for your help.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey forum,

I really regret starting my cycle. I thought I did enough research but I feel like something can still go wrong. Most of the supplements with the exception of Havoc & Nolva I can use for general well being so I'm not too concerned about wasted money and my peace of mind is worth more than that.

Basically I did 20 mg day 1 and 20 mg day 2. I want to stop. Should I use anything to boost natural testosterone or any arimistane to inhibit estorgen? I wanted to use the DAA anyway so it would it be wise to use it now?

The products I have are FinaFelx PTC Black and PureTest.

Thanks for your help.
...go on with your life and merely enjoy dosing a normal recommended dose of your finaflex arimistane as per bottle directions. Nothing bad will happen to you for having 2 days at sub-optimal dosages...

Pro_Noob

Awards
...go on with your life and merely enjoy dosing a normal recommended dose of your finaflex arimistane as per bottle directions. Nothing bad will happen to you for having 2 days at sub-optimal dosages...
Thanks for your input.

If anyone else would like to weigh in I'm open to hear more advice!