How big can i get? Cycle log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Subbed. Good to see someone else keeping up with their log so far ha. How's the pip been with your prop? I'm running 100mg eod and its been pretty sore except for the ventroglut pin

Thanks for following man. The pip hasn't been horrible, as good as can be expected for pinning everyday. I'm more sore on days I'm putting 3ml of gear in my quad lol. I've been rotating quads and glutes. Next week I might have to add in delts to the rotation. I feel like a pin cushion lol

2. GVT leg day is hell on the wheels. I don't think you'll notice the PIP with DOMS.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

Thanks for following man. The pip hasn't been horrible, as good as can be expected for pinning everyday. I'm more sore on days I'm putting 3ml of gear in my quad lol. I've been rotating quads and glutes. Next week I might have to add in delts to the rotation. I feel like a pin cushion lol
    Ha good to know. I'm considering bumping up next week and was debating going with 75ed or 150eod. Haven't pinned quads yet tho so I think that'll be my next venture. Ventroglut was great for my first pin. Only sore for a day and I was shaky and fast on the plunger. I'd highly recommend it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

4. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

Ha good to know. I'm considering bumping up next week and was debating going with 75ed or 150eod. Haven't pinned quads yet tho so I think that'll be my next venture. Ventroglut was great for my first pin. Only sore for a day and I was shaky and fast on the plunger. I'd highly recommend it.

Good to know. I like quads cuz I feel like it's hard to screw up. My flutes are tough cuz I'm so damn Inflexible it hard to completely see what's happening haha.

5. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    GVT leg day is hell on the wheels. I don't think you'll notice the PIP with DOMS.

GVT leg day is tomorrow and I'm excited and nervous as **** haha
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Good to know. I like quads cuz I feel like it's hard to screw up. My flutes are tough cuz I'm so damn Inflexible it hard to completely see what's happening haha.
    Your flutes? Did you mean glutes?
    Yes, I pin my quads because it is easier.

7. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

Your flutes? Did you mean glutes?
    Yes, I pin my quads because it is easier.
    Haha yes that's what I meant. Pinning sucks period. I don't hate it but its just like getting tattooed. Not a fan if getting tatted but the end result is worth the pain and anxiety.

8. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

That's the Beauty of the ventroglut... You sit down and it's basically on the front of your hip. No twisting at all. I had a hell of time staying slow and steady pinning gluts as well and I'm actually really flexible ha. Just awkward no matter what

follow my log:1st cycle, short cycle test p log

9. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

GVT leg day is tomorrow and I'm excited and nervous as **** haha
    Embrace the suck. Are you using Poliquin's outline?

10. Try pinning like this:
    -freeze needles
    -heat liquid or shot, some people microwave before shooting
    -quad is best, measure out the length of index finger from base to tip. Measure that length from hip down, shoot there. You wont get any muscle soreness that will prevent you from working out. Just watch out for the tendon.
    -if needle is having trouble going in. Twist syringe like a drill.
    -taking a shower will make the shot easier too.
    -if i have slin needles i would go in delt. Works just as well.

11. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Try pinning like this:
    -freeze needles
    -heat liquid or shot, some people microwave before shooting
    -quad is best, measure out the length of index finger from base to tip. Measure that length from hip down, shoot there. You wont get any muscle soreness that will prevent you from working out. Just watch out for the tendon.
    -if needle is having trouble going in. Twist syringe like a drill.
    -taking a shower will make the shot easier too.
    -if i have slin needles i would go in delt. Works just as well.
    What's the reason for freezing the needles?

12. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Embrace the suck. Are you using Poliquin's outline?

Yes I am using his outline. Would you suggest a different one? I know their are variations out there like optimized volume training...

13. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

Yes I am using his outline. Would you suggest a different one? I know their are variations out there like optimized volume training...
    I use Poliquin's and I don't know what other to recommend outside of that since I haven't tried others. I like his approach with supersetting antagonistic exercises. It's been working well. How was leg day? I did legs this morning so I think we're on the same schedule.

14. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

What's the reason for freezing the needles?

Makes them sharper... i dunno... works for me

15. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

I use Poliquin's and I don't know what other to recommend outside of that since I haven't tried others. I like his approach with supersetting antagonistic exercises. It's been working well. How was leg day? I did legs this morning so I think we're on the same schedule.

Just got home I'm so sick to my stomach. I had to physically get help down the stairs at the gym.

16. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

Just got home I'm so sick to my stomach. I had to physically get help down the stairs at the gym.
    Hope you don't hate me too much.

17. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Hope you don't hate me too much.

Haha no man I actually like it. I like that fact I know im growing. A little pain goes a long way! I'm here to get big... When I was playing college ball we would tell underclass-man that if they didn't puke on leg days they weren't working hard enough. Hott lift big to get big. One e again thanks for turning me onto it.

18. I'm in bro, will have to catch up later.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm in bro, will have to catch up later.

Great to have you here man.

20. Weighed in at 202.4 this morning as soon as I woke up. Hoping to be around 210 a week from now.

My legs are shot I wish i had a handicap rail next to the toilet this morning haha

Today will be a giant eating day. Hoping to get close to 6k calories in.

21. 6k..... wowwie.... thats a world of hurt....

22. Man I'd kill to be able to eat 6k ha. I'd be a blimp by next weekend

23. I had the monte Cristo meal at cheesecake factory today with fried potatoes and tomato slices and also a bowl of loaded baked potato soup. That meal alone is just under 3,000, the sandwich itself being 1700. Add in a protein shake and I'm headed to all you can eat sushi at 7:30...

Hoping to be able to put away a shake or another meal before bed too.

Not very clean but ill say it's my cheat day haha

24. On the plus side, leg day is the worst. On the down side, the other days can be boring. I add in other stuff (usually ab-specific) on the other days. Good luck on 6K cals Holmes. That's a ton and I can't put away 6K in good conscience on any day. Crazy.

25. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    On the plus side, leg day is the worst. On the down side, the other days can be boring. I add in other stuff (usually ab-specific) on the other days. Good luck on 6K cals Holmes. That's a ton and I can't put away 6K in good conscience on any day. Crazy.
    If i was going to do it. I would have a high percent of fat....

26. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post

Yeah, same here. Nothing near healthy though. I'm a buck eighty five, 6K would put me to sleep for a day or two.

27. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post

For me personally I've never had a high bf %. "Knock on wood". I've dont really have an issue with staying lean. Im sure genetics plays a big role as even my dad had a six pack when I was growing up.

I will say though that I just got back from all you can eat sushi followed by boba tea and ice cream and I feel like one fat piece of worthless chub. Tomorrow will be back to lean meat, oats, pasta, and potatoes with extra calories coming from milk and peanut butter.

Oh by the way my buddy has a girlfriend who needs pushed down a flight of steps and she made some dumb comment at dinner and I felt like I was going to pile drive her through the rainbow roll. Good to know my test is working

28. Sorry it took me so long brah, been real busy, but I'm on on this!
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _________________
    Follow my first cycle! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/210154-first-cycle-gonna.html

29. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

For me personally I've never had a high bf %. "Knock on wood". I've dont really have an issue with staying lean. Im sure genetics plays a big role as even my dad had a six pack when I was growing up.

I will say though that I just got back from all you can eat sushi followed by boba tea and ice cream and I feel like one fat piece of worthless chub. Tomorrow will be back to lean meat, oats, pasta, and potatoes with extra calories coming from milk and peanut butter.

Oh by the way my buddy has a girlfriend who needs pushed down a flight of steps and she made some dumb comment at dinner and I felt like I was going to pile drive her through the rainbow roll. Good to know my test is working
    No no... what i mean is i would be eating alot of fat to help out with those extra cals.

All you can eat sushi? There is a heaven!!!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by xerbia View Post
    Sorry it took me so long brah, been real busy, but I'm on on this!

Glad you're here man!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How often can you get a Testosterone Test?
    By anaminds in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2014, 01:36 PM
  2. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 02:56 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 10:45 PM
  4. okay so how big can you get from PH's?
    By ibanezman08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 05:01 PM
  5. hCG: How quickly can I get back on my feet?
    By krazy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 07:41 PM