my evolution of bodybuilding with altered mass by AAR

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
I'll be running ALTERED MASS & AAR is letting me run there WICKED-PCT! So I deffinantly got hooked up! First four weeks will be altered mass then I plan on bridging over to ncineration to jump start my summer cut!

Altered Mass (Insane anabolic for Strength and mass Support)
Picture
Altered Mass is the ultimate choice for insane anabolic strength and mass! Altered Mass is a quad stack that also includes the anti-estrogen 6-Bromo. Rapid strength and lean mass increases should be expected when using Altered Mass! Altered mass is for experienced users only! Proper PCT and On Cycle support should be used for a cycle of Altered Mass.

Supplement Facts:
17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol (M1,4ADD) 25mgs

Max LMG
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one. 40mgs

Mentabolon
7-alpha-methyl-estra-4-ene-3,17-dione - 20mgs

2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine (Dymethazine) 15mgs

6-Bromoandrostenedione 25mgs

WICKED-PCT this is per serving 30servings

ESTRO-PLEXX

Estrogen/ Anti Aromatase Modulator

Transveratrol standardized 50%. 150mgs

6-Bromoandrostenedione
50mgs

6,17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol 3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 225mgs

MAXX- TEST MATRIX
Anabolic/Testosterone boosting mega complex.

T- alatus extract 300mgs standardized for 40% protodioscin.

Fadogia Agrestis 500mgs

Fenugreek Seed
Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (standardized to 50% fenusides). 250mgs

Indonesian Tongkat Ali Root 100 to 1 @ 100mgs

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin 50mgs

Bioperine 20mgs

Vitamin B6 25mgs
Vitamin D3 1500iu
Zinc (aspartate) 15mgs time released Matrix)
Carbopol 15mgs

on cycle support will be tox-a-guard
supplement facts undisclosed!
adex and nolva on hand just in case

height 6'2''
weight 210lbs
bf 11/12 %

pill poppin starts tomorrow morning at 0500 hours!
on cycle support will be lecheek cycle armor
pct wicked rose! goin to bed see ya tomorrow!!
ill get pics up buy the weekend!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
So @ 0500 hours I awoke and dosed 1 andro mass pill. Also consumed 2 scoops of speed x3. I need 2 scoops to push through my leg days! Especially since my work out log is download directly from Broserbuilt.com! I'm doing the 3day split this week! It's cool because @Eric Broser PNI/BBI keeps the body guessing with the workout because he writes them personally each week! It's impossible to adapt to these workout routines! I'm really looking forward to extreme growth using a combo of altered mass and my workouts from Broser built.com!
I'm guessing that all these compounds will start to kick within a week. I've never ran oral compounds or any type of pro hormones be4 so I should definitely get some amazing results!
Next dose will be tonight @ 1800 hours!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
I'm already noticing how thirsty the altered mass is making me. I probably drank 2.5 gallon of water yesterday! Any by the way today is my rest day ;-)!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Alright alright alright...! Today's work out was the shizzznittt!! Every since I hooked up with @Eric Broser PNI/BBI and his work outs on Broser built .com my work outs have really reached a whole new level! I hit my bis tris and delts like never b4!loving it. To the fullest! Got some prodigy in last night! First time to try it! Absolute perfect focus!
Now then, I can already feel the aggressiveness coming over me! Which I love! Really helps push me through these killer sets! Vascularity and pumps are up! Also my recovery between sets is feeling really anabolic! Getting that freak of nature get the hell out of my way super alpha male attitude all day! Anxiously awaiting this to kick in full swing! Day 3 has begun! SFW! And kill it today!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Ok so today is my off Day. Just dosed my altered mass. I been taking lecheek nutrition cycle armor when dosing. I dose 2 cycle armors every time I dose the altered mass. I am also on orange triad for my multi /joint complex.
This morning I woke up to my right calf in a knot! Omg! I hate those! Guess I am going to need to up my water intake! I usually drink 1.5/2.0 gallons a day. The altered mass keeps me thirsty all day!
So this weekend I'll be preparing and studying next week's work outs on Broser built. Com! See ya in a few!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Hell yeah! Started Monday morning off with some pretty bad azzzz lifts! I'm doing all my work straight from Broserbuilt.com! This week is power week so all rep range is between 4-6 reps! Started off with a flat db press. Now I haven't done these in some time! Grabbed the 125's 3 sets of six like butter! That's how I like to start my week off! After chest I blasted bis and forearm!
The altered mass is most definitely kicked in! This is my 6th day to dose.
Side note.. I felt as if I'm starting to retain some water so it started dosing adex @. 05 eod. Also, sexual appetite is through the roof! My regular appetite is way up too! If I don't eat on time I will get headaches! Definitely keeps me eating on time!
Just wanted to note that the pumps I got this morning from the altered mass where out of this world! I thought my biceps we're gonna explode this morning!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Ok so acne is up and I'm starting to hold water, and my libido is definitely boosted! I do believe today is my 1 week mark! Things are going smoothly!
Beasted out a killer leg session off the 4 day split on Broserbuilt.com! Power week ain't no joke!
So I'm going to the dermatologist this weekend. After my last cycle and pct I was left with some gnarly acne on my back and now it's coming back and has actually hit my chest. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Hopefully I'll have it all worked out! Definitely keep you guys updated. I know a lot of bbrs suffer with this.
Happy Wednesday!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Any time I puke on a back work out... I know I'm doing it right! So I didn't set my alarm yesterday.. So I just picked up where I left off..

Seated reverse grip rows 3x6x200lbs

Bent over wide grip bb rows 3x6x275

1 arm dbell rows 2x6x130

Close grip pull down 2x6xstack

Deads 4x5x405...these were crazy with the 2/1/x tempo!
I got nauseated after all this work so I skipped abs... Drug my butt to the truck and puked 2x!
Vascularity is way up and just my overall shear power is way up! Only day 9!
So far I have been nothing but pleased with altered mass by Anabolic Androgenic Research! Good work!

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Any time I puke on a back work out... I know I'm doing it right! So I didn't set my alarm yesterday.. So I just picked up where I left off..

Seated reverse grip rows 3x6x200lbs

Bent over wide grip bb rows 3x6x275

1 arm dbell rows 2x6x130

Close grip pull down 2x6xstack

Deads 4x5x405...these were crazy with the 2/1/x tempo!
I got nauseated after all this work so I skipped abs... Drug my butt to the truck and puked 2x!
Vascularity is way up and just my overall shear power is way up! Only day 9!
So far I have been nothing but pleased with altered mass by Anabolic Androgenic Research! Good work!
Man you sure are putting some work into this!

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
In. Im interested In this and AAr's Abomination.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
In. Im interested In this and AAr's Abomination.
It's altered mass.. Now there coming out with a new one called androgeddon.. I like the fact they use Carbopol really helps with absorption

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
What's up SWELLIONS! SO most definitely got that get the **** up out my way or I'm a pick the world up and drop it on your ****ing head alpha male kinda lift session! First off I want to think Eric Broser PNI/BBI rep for the workout on his Broser built. Com website and Anabolic Androgenic Research for letting me run that altered mass!
Now then to the #s! I am running the p/rr/s system and this week is the last day of power week.. Was supposed to w/o yesterday but couldn't make it so I thoroughly punished myself today!

So since it's power week every thing is 4/6 reps... What really kills me is the tempo!
Shoulders
Seated DB press.. Started with 80 wasn't enough so I grabbed the 95s 3x6..with a 3/o/x tempo
Seated rear delt fly 130lbs x 3x6
Single arm db side lateral raises 60x3x5
Trapezius
Cg bb rows(subbed for smith machine)
225lbs x2x6
BARBELL SHRUGS.. 455LBS X2X6!BEASTED

Triceps
Skull crush 80lbs x3xx6..went a little lower on the weight for form and tempo

Incline 2arm db press ext. 75lbs x2x6

Single arm rope push down (crazy)
50lbs x2x6..these are challenging 1 handed

Calves
Seated calf raise! 10 plates x3x6

Single leg calf press 6 plates x 2x6

Felt so beast after such a fresh work out decided to play in the power rack!
Racked up 315 and front squatted 5reps!
That's a pr for me! Previous was 295x5.
Good day!
Thanks for following! Tomorrow starts a fresh week! Get on it! Peace!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards

Took late last night.. Up 4.5lbs dosed adex eod to kill some of the water weight

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Jp all right swoldiers! another phenomenal work out ! I even had the opportunity to beast at a new gym today that just opened a block from my house!! I tell you what Altered Mass and Eric Broser pni/bbi 's work outs on broser built. com are turning me into an un-natural freaaaak of nature !
lets drop the stats!!! using THE P/RR/S SYSTEM THAT MY COACH SET UP! THIS WEEK IS REP RANGE WEEK FOR TOTAL MUSCLE FIBER ANNIHILATION
CHEST!!!!

FLAT D/B PRESS 100LBS X 3 X 9

INCLINE BB PRESS 135 X 12X3... (LIGHT WEIGHT ..YES.. THE TEMPO IS WHAT TURNS THE HEAT ON THIS)

INCLINE DB FLYE ..35S X 2 X 15 ...

PEC DEC FLYE .. 90LBS X 2 X 20...

BICEPS

BB PREACHER CURL 70LBS X 3 X 9 ... 2/1/2/1 TEMPO.

SEATED ALT.DB CURL .. 40S X2X12 SAME TEMPO...CONTROLLED MOVEMENTS MAKE WEIGHT SO MUCH HEAVIER!!!

FRONT DB BICEP POSE UPPER CABLE CURL
20LBSX 2x15 .... same tempo

FOREARMS

SEATED BB WRIST CURL 45LBX 2 X 10/12

BB REVERSE CURL SAME AS ABOVE

ABS

STANDING CRUNCH MACHINE .. FORGOT WEIGHT X 2 X 12

LEG RAISES X FAILURE

LYING SIDE CRUNCH X FAILURE

REALLY ENJOYED MY SESSION TODAY!! MY VASCULARITY IS WAY UP AND SO ARE MY FREAKIN PUMPS!! LOVIN AAR RIGHT NOW !! GET SOME SWOLDIERS!!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Tuesday legs.. Big lifts were my back squat 300lbs x 3x 9...Killer back pumps this morning.. Took some taurine, but it didn't have enough time to kick in...

So I been dosing 1 pill of altered mass daily with lecheek nutrition cycle gaurd and I dosed some adex yesterday, to help shed some water and weighed in this morn... Up 10lbs in 12 days!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I'm back! Still a little weak from the flu last week and the fact my body would not let me digest anything! I lost 6 lbs during the whole process! Which sucks! Anyway I'm still dosing my altered mass! With my cycle armor! It's shock week on broser built.com! Was feeling good about being back in the gym and hit all my incline db presses with the hundos! After chest was shredded it was time for biceps! My freaking arms we're so vascular today! And my pumps were stupid crazy! Totally loving what altered mass does for me at the gym and the results I been taking home!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Last night's leg session was sick as hell! Super set after super set! I'm definitely feeling back to normal! Thank you baby Jesus! Working out in the evening is a new concept I'm getting used to.. I kinda like it, but at the same time I enjoy knocking it out first thing in the morning! Lots of change coming up as I gear towards summer!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Wrecked my lats last night! Took my brother in law with me to see if he could hang.. He did pretty good! We finished up our work with some rack pulls! The difference was in was on Altered mass pulling 500on the rack pulls and him 225!loving this run! Only 6 days left :-(

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Sweet man! Let's kill it Luke! Almost done now!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
So my bottle of muscle skittles is coming to an end :'( wed will be my last dose an d weigh in b4 pct.. I've really enjoyed the run and strength gains! Equally excited that I've put on some extra weight b4 I start cutting!
Today's w/o included chest and back.. I'm dropping to a 3 day to make room for more cardio and start melting some of this bf! I'll post pics and final stats Wednesday!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
ALRIGHT! so my first album weigh in was 224!that's up 14lbs in 4 weeks! Crazy! I did use adex as an ai. It helps with a few things like keeping the water off my body! I don't want to be puffy I want to be solid! Definitely had some awesome work outs with altered mass!