Trenbolone Ace + Propionate Cycle, anyone?

shaaq

shaaq

Awards
Hey,
I had my first shot of 100mg/ml tren + 100mg/ml propionate, in the delt. I really could function my delt, pain, swell and redness!
Never going to use delts again!
now my questions are:
1. 300mg a week, good dose for 8 weeks?
2. I had bad experience with delts so pinning glutes EOD would that be absorbing?
3. Anyone had experience of burning after the injects? Is it absorbing or crystalizing?
4. It says tren doesnt turn gyno, true?
Any replies would be most appreciated.
Cheers!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey,
I had my first shot of 100mg/ml tren + 100mg/ml propionate, in the delt. I really could function my delt, pain, swell and redness!
Never going to use delts again!
now my questions are:
1. 300mg a week, good dose for 8 weeks?
2. I had bad experience with delts so pinning glutes EOD would that be absorbing?
3. Anyone had experience of burning after the injects? Is it absorbing or crystalizing?
4. It says tren doesnt turn gyno, true?
Any replies would be most appreciated.
Cheers!
Haha yeah man delts can be nasty! IMO you should rotate quads and glutes, that should be plenty. Propionic acid ( the ester in test prop ) cam crystallize inside your muscle causing mega PIP, but sometimes prop cam be smooth too it's all batch dependent. Tren can cause gyno by raising prolactin levels you need a dopamine agonist like caber, prami or bromo to keep your levels at a decent level.

shaaq

shaaq

Awards
would heating it help?
and i have never done quads before, what are the chances of not turning out to be like delts?
thanks again

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
would heating it help?
and i have never done quads before, what are the chances of not turning out to be like delts?
thanks again
Quads is very rare to hear about PIP. The glutes in a sore pin... Will make you walk funny lol but usually dosent happen that often. I personally never ever had any pain in my quads. A little soreness but nothing that stop my range of motion or something like that.

shaaq

shaaq

Awards
Thanks guys.
I found a solution which gave me today no pain (almost)
Injected 1ml/10seconds
Left pin in for 5sec
After removing, no rubbing or massage.
Went home & had a hot tub bath.
Really helped, no pain in movement except when I press it.
This tren is taking a toll on me.