2nd cycle D-bol/ Test-e/ Deca

mxmike199

mxmike199

Awards
Ok so I'm just about ready to order all my gear just want to post up my cycle and get input from you guys before i seal the deal.

GEAR
3x10ml Test-E 350mg/ml
1x10ml Deca 300mg/ml
120x10mg D-bol
2x5000ius HCG
8x0.5mg Caber
30x1mg Adex
100x20mg Nolva
100x50mg Clomid
15x50mg/ml Mk-2866
CYCLE

Weeks 1-4 D-bol 40mg/ed
Weeks 1-12 Test-e 800mg
Weeks 1-10 Deca 300mg

AI
Weeks 1-12 Adex .25mg/ed
Weeks 4-12 Caber .25mg/e3d (if needed)
Weeks 1-12 HCG 250ius/e3d

PCT

4 days after last Test shot
HCG 1000ius 3 days
Weeks 14-17 Clomid 100/100/50/50
Weeks 14-17 Nolva 40/40/20/20
Weeks 14-20 12.5mg MK-2866 ed
Weeks 14-20 4g DAA

Please any feedback if you have suggestions of any changes or anything please let me know.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Ok so I'm just about ready to order all my gear just want to post up my cycle and get input from you guys before i seal the deal.

GEAR
3x10ml Test-E 350mg/ml
1x10ml Deca 300mg/ml
120x10mg D-bol
2x5000ius HCG
8x0.5mg Caber
30x1mg Adex
100x20mg Nolva
100x50mg Clomid
15x50mg/ml Mk-2866
CYCLE

Weeks 1-4 D-bol 40mg/ed
Weeks 1-12 Test-e 800mg
Weeks 1-10 Deca 300mg

AI
Weeks 1-12 Adex .25mg/ed
Weeks 4-12 Caber .25mg/e3d (if needed)
Weeks 1-12 HCG 250ius/e3d

PCT

4 days after last Test shot
HCG 1000ius 3 days
Weeks 14-17 Clomid 100/100/50/50
Weeks 14-17 Nolva 40/40/20/20
Weeks 14-20 12.5mg MK-2866 ed
Weeks 14-20 4g DAA

Please any feedback if you have suggestions of any changes or anything please let me know.
Why is ur deca dose so low. Youn will get no anabolic results... Just joint support. Don't really need to start hcg until week 5. Conserves a little plus ur nuts don't shrink immediately.
I have cycled deca and have some experience. I personally us a suicide ai while using deca. Exemestane 12.5 mg EOD.

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

mxmike199

mxmike199

Awards
Why is ur deca dose so low. Youn will get no anabolic results... Just joint support. Don't really need to start hcg until week 5. Conserves a little plus ur nuts don't shrink immediately.
I have cycled deca and have some experience. I personally us a suicide ai while using deca. Exemestane 12.5 mg EOD.

I was planning on dosing it that low based on the fear of sides. So what would u suggest for dosage of deca? And you run exemestane in place of adex?

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
I was planning on dosing it that low based on the fear of sides. So what would u suggest for dosage of deca? And you run exemestane in place of adex?
I recommend at minimum 400mg. My first time that's what I did. But now I know that I can take 600mg and still have no sides.
So u decide your dose I'm not going to tell u what to do there but figured u shouldn't waste your money with 300mg. Deca blew me the **** up. And I assume that's what u want.
Yes I prefer exemestane because it is stronger AI and gives no chance of rebound since its a suicide AI. 12.5 mg EOD alllll the way thru pct. I do use anastrozle but only when doing like a test only or with an oral. And I don't believe it affects my gains, by using the exemestane... Some people are concerned with the effect of an AI on muscle growth. Either way my last deca cycle I gained over 20 lbs, and I have cycled previous to that.

mxmike199

mxmike199

Awards
I recommend at minimum 400mg. My first time that's what I did. But now I know that I can take 600mg and still have no sides.
So u decide your dose I'm not going to tell u what to do there but figured u shouldn't waste your money with 300mg. Deca blew me the **** up. And I assume that's what u want.
Yes I prefer exemestane because it is stronger AI and gives no chance of rebound since its a suicide AI. 12.5 mg EOD alllll the way thru pct. I do use anastrozle but only when doing like a test only or with an oral. And I don't believe it affects my gains, by using the exemestane... Some people are concerned with the effect of an AI on muscle growth. Either way my last deca cycle I gained over 20 lbs, and I have cycled previous to that.

Ok in that case ill grab 2 bottles of deca and see how i react to 400. I appreciate the input. So ill replace adex with exemestane and run it threw the post and start hcg week 6. Now other than that my PCT is good?

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Ok in that case ill grab 2 bottles of deca and see how i react to 400. I appreciate the input. So ill replace adex with exemestane and run it threw the post and start hcg week 6. Now other than that my PCT is good?
Well mk-2866 I'd have to google. Never heard although funny it's the same dose as exemestane. Idk maybe it's another name for exemestane I haven't heard. I'll google it after this tho...
Hcg can stop along with ur last pin. I'd do 250iu, u can try 500 or more (Noerper used it that way) 250iu the night before ur last test deca shot and ur good. No more hcg.
Additionally there is mixed opinions on nolva being used for pct after a 19nor class steroid. For this reason... I have only ever used clomid. I guess fear of the unknown. But some people choose to use it. They say it can actually promote gyno. I do not know if this is true.
Clomid is good stuff. Should keep estrogen at bay.

Pct 2 weeks after last pin
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Exemestane EOD 12.5 mg
DAA 3G minimum per day (usually mix that in my pre workout)
Nolva looks good if u choose to use it.
Lean extreme is the only other product I'd recommend. I take that **** after a cycle and I lean the f*** out. I mean veins in my chest my lower abdominal and even my legs. It's primary purpose tho being used for pct will help control cortisol.

Good luck brother eat like a f'in horse.

"If you want to be built like a horse, you can't eat like a mouse"

mxmike199

mxmike199

Awards
Well mk-2866 I'd have to google. Never heard although funny it's the same dose as exemestane. Idk maybe it's another name for exemestane I haven't heard. I'll google it after this tho...
Hcg can stop along with ur last pin. I'd do 250iu, u can try 500 or more (Noerper used it that way) 250iu the night before ur last test deca shot and ur good. No more hcg.
Additionally there is mixed opinions on nolva being used for pct after a 19nor class steroid. For this reason... I have only ever used clomid. I guess fear of the unknown. But some people choose to use it. They say it can actually promote gyno. I do not know if this is true.
Clomid is good stuff. Should keep estrogen at bay.

Pct 2 weeks after last pin
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Exemestane EOD 12.5 mg
DAA 3G minimum per day (usually mix that in my pre workout)
Nolva looks good if u choose to use it.
Lean extreme is the only other product I'd recommend. I take that **** after a cycle and I lean the f*** out. I mean veins in my chest my lower abdominal and even my legs. It's primary purpose tho being used for pct will help control cortisol.

Good luck brother eat like a f'in horse.

"If you want to be built like a horse, you can't eat like a mouse"

Will do my last cycle i my diet was a clean 4500 cal 60/40/20
And MK-2866 is a SARM you should check it out alot of good feedback on the forums they suggest using it as a bridge or with PCT i figured i give it a shot.