Second cycle - EPI 2a3a - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Second cycle - EPI 2a3a

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Skipped ahead to arms day, finishing out the remaining two weeks going everyday...

Close grip - 135x12, 185x10, 205x8(pr)

Bb curl - 75x12, 85x10, 90x8

JM press - 75x15, 95x12, 115x8(pr)

Incline curl - 25x12, 30x10x2

Dips - 30 with 25 push-ups x2

Double arm cable curl - 50x12, 60x10, 70x6

Pressdown- 145x12x3

Hammer curl (hammer bar) - 65x8x2

Arms swollen and veins popping insanely, also around middle of bicep muscle belly very intense lactic burn, probably a little fascia stretch too but tris were very impressive in the mirror for after lift walk on treadmill! Feeling huge at 50mg...weight back down to 180...wtf water weight, figure yourself out!
    "Never let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of yours!"
    "I can accept failure, I cannot accept not trying."

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

2 hour walk with the wife today, not strength workout today, hitting back and bis tomorrow. Still feeling great! 50mg seems to be the spot!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ok so decided to cut the cycle a week early, I am going to start cutting today and try to get back down to around 175 with mostly muscle mass, started alphamine this morning along with my pct. mostly attributing my cycle stop to being tired, that and I want to save the remaining for another cycle later this fall/winter. Weight is at 195 as of this morning, abs are gone and feeling very bloated all day. Hoping the majority of water weight will fall of and can get back to a dry cut look by the time my brother gets married in FL the beginning of June. I would definitely recommend epi for any who consider it, arms are staying at 16" and maintain a vascular and clean look.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by abovehuman24 View Post
    Ok so decided to cut the cycle a week early, I am going to start cutting today and try to get back down to around 175 with mostly muscle mass, started alphamine this morning along with my pct. mostly attributing my cycle stop to being tired, that and I want to save the remaining for another cycle later this fall/winter. Weight is at 195 as of this morning, abs are gone and feeling very bloated all day. Hoping the majority of water weight will fall of and can get back to a dry cut look by the time my brother gets married in FL the beginning of June. I would definitely recommend epi for any who consider it, arms are staying at 16" and maintain a vascular and clean look.
    Wait wait before you start cutting, just know there's an extremely great chance that unfortunately you might lose all of your gains. The water weight and retention will definitely drop after a couple weeks into PCT; same thing happened to me I felt bloated and nasty the whole time, but once that film of water disappeared, I saw my abs again. I waited prob a month and a half to start cutting after my stack and other than a bit of strength loss to missing a week or two, that was about it.

I just wanna give ya a heads up on that and if you have an AI hit that up a lil bit and once you start PCT you'll be feelin better in no time. However, very good stuff and I'm glad ya had great success with epi; since I'm about to hit that up in a less than a week it's always reassuring when someone reports a good log with great gains. Instead of cutting right now now, maybe hit maintenance calories to keep what you have but cut out certain food and add a bit more cardio. I can only suggest this but maybe wait a month, month a half before cutting up; either way great run, best of luck on PCT and keep us updated.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

My gains were mainly strength related I only wanted about 5 lbs muscle added either way but the strength was a great help in adding that! I am not going straight into a cutting circuit just increasing cardio until bloating dies down and then starting to add hiit and a few circuits I use for personal training, overall the greasy bloated feeling is subsiding but I will consider this a great cycle! I will be very excited to start it again although I may add another compound to stack it next time. Maybe something to increase drive and energy...I want that alpha male feeling!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Oh and I started DAA this morning with b6,12, fish oil and whey laying off the creatine which I should have added to this cycle but decided not to at the last minute. Taking vital labs pct along with nolva just to help with t generation and some additional liver support
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

True True, alright just wanted to give ya a quick heads up on that, but since this was mostly strength related, just keep at it and you should keep a great amount of your strength. PCT looks very good and if you notice more bloat after 3 weeks, drop the DAA. Most would say run creatine in the PCT, but since you're trying to let go of that bloat/retention don't sweat it and save it for next time. Looking at the numbers you put and the fact you pushed yourself through this, this was a good run and when the time comes, depending on several factors we'll get ya going on a nice stack that'll make an alpha male look like a beta standing next to you, hahah I had to rip that off from someone who said that to me a while ago.
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Haha nice! Yea I will probably get with you later to try to put together a nice alpha stack, until then bro will be looking forward to your cycle!!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

how's it goin over there bro?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    how's it goin over there bro?
    Strength has gone up on my lifts, going for 300 on bench soon, cut down to 180 and been increasing cardio and ab work! Abs carving in big time and I really attribute the majority of it to Alphamine! Libido is still down after the cycle but its slowly making its way back and test seems to be back at normal production so I dunno what is taking the libido so long! PCT is done and feeling great not being on so much stuff, taking a thousand pills a day wasn't where I wanted to be haha, but its over now and I can't fit into a damn one of my tailored shirts....oh well
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Strength has gone up on my lifts, going for 300 on bench soon, cut down to 180 and been increasing cardio and ab work! Abs carving in big time and I really attribute the majority of it to Alphamine! Libido is still down after the cycle but its slowly making its way back and test seems to be back at normal production so I dunno what is taking the libido so long! PCT is done and feeling great not being on so much stuff, taking a thousand pills a day wasn't where I wanted to be haha, but its over now and I can't fit into a damn one of my tailored shirts....oh well
    very nice, great work with that actually! Yeah might take a bit of time, but a lil after completing PCT it should be running back to normal, are you taking anything right now? Try a mix of trib/horny goat weed and hopefully that'll take care of it, you plan on doing bloods in a bit of time or no? That's rowdy as fck though, great work if you can't fit into your shirts, trust me I know it sucks, I've retired a lot shirts/pants/socks, those are considered personal mini trophies hahah.

sorry not trying to jump your gun, but have you considered what you plan on hitting up next? I'm running a stupid stack at the moment, but looking for some major recomp, seeing you and a few others epi log, I'm very excited and still man very good stuff.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Crushed my close grip presses today 225lbs x6 feeling beastly! Taking trib and DAA right now, I saved some epi to start another run but like I said I want the alpha male feeling! What are your suggestions bro?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Name:  Apr 2013 - Copy.JPG
Views: 331
Size:  122.8 KB Boom CHANGES!!!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Crushed my close grip presses today 225lbs x6 feeling beastly! Taking trib and DAA right now, I saved some epi to start another run but like I said I want the alpha male feeling! What are your suggestions bro?
    damn good work there; is that the only thing you're taking trib and daa? If you been on the DAA longer than 3-4 weeks, keep an eye out for bloat, extra water retention, once you see that drop the DAA. Horny goat weed in combo with trib on top of fruits (blueberries esp) and what not, def will help your libido out a lot.

how much epi do you have saved and you wanna hit alpha male huh? Lemme know what you're working with there on top of goals and we'll get you on something good.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

For right now yes, I am gonna get some HGW soon and stick to that and trib. Stopped the DAA yesterday and been eating lots of fruits for the past month. I saved up around 90 pills of Epi and plan to stack that with an alpha compound. Can get most cycle support over the next few months as I won't be bulking again until winter. I do need some suggestions for the alpha aspect though...Any personal favorites?
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

For right now yes, I am gonna get some HGW soon and stick to that and trib. Stopped the DAA yesterday and been eating lots of fruits for the past month. I saved up around 90 pills of Epi and plan to stack that with an alpha compound. Can get most cycle support over the next few months as I won't be bulking again until winter. I do need some suggestions for the alpha aspect though...Any personal favorites?
    first part sounds good and make sure you're getting in a great source of blueberries/bananas/pineapple as well.

90 pills is pretty good for what I'm doing, using it as a kick starter while using other compounds and I can give you some suggestions, but there's a lot more to it mentioning different kinds, but as well as supports/pct; but when that time comes we'll set ya up right. If you're planning on bulking and for a strong alpha feeling, if you can get your hands on real SD somehow that's been my personal favorite. However, what I have going on right now, if you think you could handle it I'd pull a test/tren/epi run, extend the test/tren longer than epi and I think that's one of the best combos for bulking.

I just wanna throw a disclaimer out and say what I'm running and on plan on running now, by no means would I suggest it for anyone else; however, I can tell you based on what's going on at the moment test/tren/epi will more than suffice without adding more. But when the time comes and building up to it we'll get ya there, also take a look around at a few logs of compounds you're interested in and we'll go from there.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

[QUOTE=SinX;3943228] if you think you could handle it I'd pull a test/tren/epi run, extend the test/tren longer than epi and I think that's one of the best combos for bulking.QUOTE]

The only issue I have here is finding an oral test....I really don't see myself ever pinning. (sometimes I feel like a b*tch haha). I have heard great things about tren though! Original SD sounds like a great way to go but I don't have any connections currently on getting that. Would have loved to run that back when it was abundant, I jumped on the PH wagon at an age appropriate time but way too late for the good stuff...
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

[QUOTE=abovehuman24;3943548]
    Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    if you think you could handle it I'd pull a test/tren/epi run, extend the test/tren longer than epi and I think that's one of the best combos for bulking.QUOTE]

The only issue I have here is finding an oral test....I really don't see myself ever pinning. (sometimes I feel like a b*tch haha). I have heard great things about tren though! Original SD sounds like a great way to go but I don't have any connections currently on getting that. Would have loved to run that back when it was abundant, I jumped on the PH wagon at an age appropriate time but way too late for the good stuff...
    Not even just oral, but there's several options such as rs transderm/other topicals, you'll def find better products at better prices if you search around. Nah you don't even gotta pin at all, the dermal I'm using right now actually has me feeling great, took a few days to get used to, but that's due to other compounds I'm running as well. The test I'm using is no ether, no pinning and hopefully it works even better over the course of my cycle, but already I like it more than rs transderm without a doubt.

Yeah SD might be nearly impossible to come by, unless a respected and trustworthy person is willing then maybe I'd understand, but trying to buy it elsewhere or from cats you don't know or ppl don't trust, stay away from that. I think SuperDiol might still be around and from what I've heard and read, it's just about the same thing, I think it's 1 molecule different or so. M-drol is still around and I'm sure M1T is still around too, and those are ideal for bulking. Well, it's a trade off but you did the responsible thing, I have friends at 18/19 that hopped on PH's and as much as I told them to wait and I'd be more than glad to help out and what not, they fcked themselves up.

Either way there's never a complete road block, just detours and alternatives ya know, and it's pretty funny how sometimes you can convince yourself all day and night about 1 thing and as soon as something else comes out tried and proven, you'll semi doubt the first option and go back and forth. Maybe, I might have described a bit of myself in there hahah my fault, but still, you got a good amount of time to recover and during that time I'd research around, start getting things slowly and surely; I mean you seem like a well disciplined individual that you can gather a bunch of items and still wait the allotted time period, so we'll go through a few options and I know ppl will def give some advice as well.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

I am in the military. I used epi by vital labs and had to stop after 3 weeks. I lost an inch off my waist and gained 2 inches on my neck. My biceps went up an inch. I just started my second cycle. I'm hoping to put on 15 pounds of lean muscle. I felt like **** the first week. It is completely worth it. Week 2 and 3 I had to double up on fish oil. The joints got dry. Amazing product. I emailed the world anti doping agency and they said that I would not piss hot for epi by vital labs. Lastly epi helped me build the smaller muscle fibers around a combat injury in my shoulder. I have a Kevlar and Teflon anchor installed on my shoulder. After almost 3 years of daily pain I no longer suffer. I haven't had pain in over a month and I lift heavy dumbbells with no problem. Good luck on your epi run. I'm stacking this one with stano shred and lean 650.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle looking at EPI 2A3A
    By TigerBlood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 11:30 PM
  2. Epi 2a3a 2nd Cycle... Need some input...
    By MuscleFlexx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 12:15 AM
  3. Epi 2A3A Cycle
    By Trux in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 02:47 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 10:23 PM
  5. Doing EPI 2A3A cutting cycle!!!?!(stats+ pics/INFO)
    By megamutent8 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 10:39 PM