Logging M-Sten Rx/Trenazone/ Epistane

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Today I noticed just how big I have gotten lol been getting comments from people saying I'm looking thick. Been asked if I was on juice, just told him I was taking lots of whey protein=)

2. Nice cycle thus far. Glad to see the msten gave you such solid results. Curious to see how much 50mg of Epi dries you up. You're on course to being a beast.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Nice cycle thus far. Glad to see the msten gave you such solid results. Curious to see how much 50mg of Epi dries you up. You're on course to being a beast.
    Thanks man! Yeah This is the start of week 3 for epi so it should be kicking in. Msten worked great for the bulking. Now its time to lean up

4. Stretch mark problems?

5. Quote Originally Posted by dougeefreshh View Post
    Stretch mark problems?
    Ive always had minor marks since I used to be obese and I lost around 80 pounds awhile back. They haven't gone away, but they are minor now.
    •   

6. To answer your question, not really. Just the ones I have had.

7. Day 32

I'm at 235 this morning. Dropped about 3 pounds the last two days, probably some water weight associated with msten?

Upped my epistane dosage to 50mg yesterday. Feeling more irritated as of late. Even more so than when I was on Msten. No headaches or anything.

I am starting cardio this week, might do some Hiit or p90x plyometrics. Lets hope my bones will tolerate the extra dryness from epi. I will up my glucosamine and fish oil.

8. 50mg of Epi is gonna have your joints a'popping something fierce, but it seems like you're covering down well enough. Whats your intent with the plyo? Poorly planned or overextended plyometrics on 50mg will have your knees killing you, based on personal experience.

9. Well plyo is my favorite type of cardio. Ive done it in high school and college for sports so I just stick with it. Box jumps or speed bag, ropes stuff like that ill do circuits with.

10. Im gonna do plyo tonight so ill update on how it goes and how my joints held up.

11. Tonights plyo's cardio session was manageable. Joints were popping though, but not to an extreme. Ill monitor it especially since I am at 50mg now so if it becomes to uncomfortable ill find I switch it up

12. Good stuff man. Fish oil the hell outta those joints and keep moving. Any training worth the time is gonna have a little discomfort. Keep killing it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Good stuff man. Fish oil the hell outta those joints and keep moving. Any training worth the time is gonna have a little discomfort. Keep killing it.
    Much appreciated brother

14. Day 34

Todays weight - 234lbs
    Todays workout - Legs

I'm starting to lean up some. I have lowered my cals to maintenance so I'm counting on my cardio and epi to destroy some of this bodyfat.

Light legs today, don't think my joints can take cardio and a heavy leg day on top of that.

15. Also I will add that my libido has significantly declined this week. And lethargy is a b**** right now. But I'm still killing it in the gym and cardio sessions so all is good. Plus I have no wife or girlfriend so low libido is not too big of a deal.

16. Also I will add that my libido has significantly declined this week. And lethargy is a b**** right now. But I'm still killing it in the gym and cardio sessions so all is good. Plus I have no wife or girlfriend so low libido is not too big of a deal.

17. Day 36

Todays weight: 233lbs
    Bodyfat: 18%
    Todays workout: Shoulders and Traps

Went down 1% in body fat. Hoping to get down to 15 or 16% before cycle ends.

Side effects:

Im lethargic. Libido is pretty much gone. Irritability is at its highest.

Positives:

I'm the strongest I have been the whole cycle. Deadlifted 405 for 6 yesterday. During my chest workout Wednesday I was able to get my goal weight of 225 for 10 on incline press. 250 for 8. And finally 275 for 4. Loving the strength increases!

18. Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    Day 36

Todays weight: 233lbs
    Bodyfat: 18%
    Todays workout: Shoulders and Traps

Went down 1% in body fat. Hoping to get down to 15 or 16% before cycle ends.

Side effects:

Im lethargic. Libido is pretty much gone. Irritability is at its highest.

Positives:

I'm the strongest I have been the whole cycle. Deadlifted 405 for 6 yesterday. During my chest workout Wednesday I was able to get my goal weight of 225 for 10 on incline press. 250 for 8. And finally 275 for 4. Loving the strength increases!
    I do believe you're crossing into No ****ing Around numbers. Good stuff.

19. These are some real good numbers. Especially the increase on incline

20. Being lethargic on epi normally is a carb and calorie issue. I have read it msny times.

21. Thanks fellas! Im gonna shoot for 305 as a Max before cycle ends on incline. I dont know what my bench is since I haven't done it in a while. Im working on my upper chest since its lagging a bit.

22. Quote Originally Posted by twistedfords View Post
    Being lethargic on epi normally is a carb and calorie issue. I have read it msny times.
    Yeah lethargy has worsened since I lowered my carbs and calories. Good call

23. I know you want to cut fat but up it until you feel better. But add some cardio

24. Lethargy is kicking my ass. Never again will run a cycle without a dht or test base. I of course knew this was gonna happen so I can't be complaining.

25. You could add stano at 800 mg .. it wil help in a few days

26. Epi did the same thing to me. Nothing ever put me on my ass like it did. Love the stuff, but never solo again. Stano your ass off if nothing else.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Epi did the same thing to me. Nothing ever put me on my ass like it did. Love the stuff, but never solo again. Stano your ass off if nothing else.
    I found anything over 40mg/day absolutely rolled me in respect to lethargy.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

I found anything over 40mg/day absolutely rolled me in respect to lethargy.
    The lethargy didn't get bad until I upped the dose to 50mg. I'm powering through it since I can't get stano. Spent my prohormone money on two bottles of lgi alpha20

29. I will give an update tomorrow. Its chest day

30. Very good stuff so far and that sucks with the lethargy, but once you battle through it and still put up great numbers; you'll be able to look back, use that as motivation and kill it next time that happens. It's a little too late to use gloucasmine effectively, because that takes time to kick in, but if you have a bit of money laying around hop onto amazon and get joint force, that's helped me out tremendously past few years and it's a lot quicker to settle in opposed to glouca/chrond.

Other than that, just hang tough and keep forcing yourself to stay active and can't go wrong, best of luck and def gonna hop by again soon.
    Last edited by SinX; 03-17-2013 at 10:07 PM. Reason: typed too fast
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-STEN Rx ftw! via IML btw
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 06:20 PM
  2. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 09:07 PM
  3. M-Sten Rx log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 09:35 AM
  4. Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 11:07 AM
  5. trenazone + epistane OR... (dermacrine?)
    By Flabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 08:47 PM