Logging M-Sten Rx/Trenazone/ Epistane

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Looks like the 17 lbs. Will harden up nicely in the next two weeks.

Good work all around. And glad to see your side free.

2. Quote Originally Posted by twistedfords View Post
    Looks like the 17 lbs. Will harden up nicely in the next two weeks.

Good work all around. And glad to see your side free.
    Thanks man. My support supplements are really helping. Really interested to see where my liver and lipid enzymes will be after cycle. Will get blood work first day pct and about a month after pct.

I want to squeeze another couple pounds out of msten before I finish. Im really enjoying it so far. If I ever run it again I would probably go up to 30mg and go an extra week.
    •   

3. Anyone ran forskolin as part of pct? Have a bottle of forskolin-95 from nutraplanet that I will probably add in for pct.

4. Day 28

Side effects:

Back pumps are getting worse but the taurine has been helping. Libido is lower. Lethargy is about the same.

Postitives:

Sitting at 238 this morning. Tomorrow is my last day of msten. The last 4 days I bumped it up to 30mg just To finish it a little sooner. Had a great run with msten, low in sides and makes a great stacker. Very effective with a bulk, whether it be clean or dirty. Still at 19% body fat so a gain of 23 pounds and only 2% bodyfat, ill take it!

Epistane/Trenazone:

Have 4 more weeks of trenazone and 3 more weeks of epistane. I might bump up epi to 50mg when I get off msten. I'm handling the back pumps and lethargy pretty well.

5. Day 29

Last day of M-Sten Rx. Final verdict is a weight gain of 23 pounds with an increase of 2% body fat. Nice strength gains, great pumps in the gym, Alpha male feeling was on point, and it was virtually side effect free.

Continuing on with Epistane and trenazone. I will bump up Epistane to 50mg on monday. Keeping trenazone at 2ml.
    •   

6. Today I noticed just how big I have gotten lol been getting comments from people saying I'm looking thick. Been asked if I was on juice, just told him I was taking lots of whey protein=)

7. Nice cycle thus far. Glad to see the msten gave you such solid results. Curious to see how much 50mg of Epi dries you up. You're on course to being a beast.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Nice cycle thus far. Glad to see the msten gave you such solid results. Curious to see how much 50mg of Epi dries you up. You're on course to being a beast.
    Thanks man! Yeah This is the start of week 3 for epi so it should be kicking in. Msten worked great for the bulking. Now its time to lean up

9. Stretch mark problems?

10. Quote Originally Posted by dougeefreshh View Post
    Stretch mark problems?
    Ive always had minor marks since I used to be obese and I lost around 80 pounds awhile back. They haven't gone away, but they are minor now.

11. To answer your question, not really. Just the ones I have had.

12. Day 32

I'm at 235 this morning. Dropped about 3 pounds the last two days, probably some water weight associated with msten?

Upped my epistane dosage to 50mg yesterday. Feeling more irritated as of late. Even more so than when I was on Msten. No headaches or anything.

I am starting cardio this week, might do some Hiit or p90x plyometrics. Lets hope my bones will tolerate the extra dryness from epi. I will up my glucosamine and fish oil.

13. 50mg of Epi is gonna have your joints a'popping something fierce, but it seems like you're covering down well enough. Whats your intent with the plyo? Poorly planned or overextended plyometrics on 50mg will have your knees killing you, based on personal experience.

14. Well plyo is my favorite type of cardio. Ive done it in high school and college for sports so I just stick with it. Box jumps or speed bag, ropes stuff like that ill do circuits with.

15. Im gonna do plyo tonight so ill update on how it goes and how my joints held up.

16. Tonights plyo's cardio session was manageable. Joints were popping though, but not to an extreme. Ill monitor it especially since I am at 50mg now so if it becomes to uncomfortable ill find I switch it up

17. Good stuff man. Fish oil the hell outta those joints and keep moving. Any training worth the time is gonna have a little discomfort. Keep killing it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Good stuff man. Fish oil the hell outta those joints and keep moving. Any training worth the time is gonna have a little discomfort. Keep killing it.
    Much appreciated brother

19. Day 34

Todays weight - 234lbs
    Todays workout - Legs

I'm starting to lean up some. I have lowered my cals to maintenance so I'm counting on my cardio and epi to destroy some of this bodyfat.

Light legs today, don't think my joints can take cardio and a heavy leg day on top of that.

20. Also I will add that my libido has significantly declined this week. And lethargy is a b**** right now. But I'm still killing it in the gym and cardio sessions so all is good. Plus I have no wife or girlfriend so low libido is not too big of a deal.

21. Also I will add that my libido has significantly declined this week. And lethargy is a b**** right now. But I'm still killing it in the gym and cardio sessions so all is good. Plus I have no wife or girlfriend so low libido is not too big of a deal.

22. Day 36

Todays weight: 233lbs
    Bodyfat: 18%
    Todays workout: Shoulders and Traps

Went down 1% in body fat. Hoping to get down to 15 or 16% before cycle ends.

Side effects:

Im lethargic. Libido is pretty much gone. Irritability is at its highest.

Positives:

I'm the strongest I have been the whole cycle. Deadlifted 405 for 6 yesterday. During my chest workout Wednesday I was able to get my goal weight of 225 for 10 on incline press. 250 for 8. And finally 275 for 4. Loving the strength increases!

23. Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    Day 36

Todays weight: 233lbs
    Bodyfat: 18%
    Todays workout: Shoulders and Traps

Went down 1% in body fat. Hoping to get down to 15 or 16% before cycle ends.

Side effects:

Im lethargic. Libido is pretty much gone. Irritability is at its highest.

Positives:

I'm the strongest I have been the whole cycle. Deadlifted 405 for 6 yesterday. During my chest workout Wednesday I was able to get my goal weight of 225 for 10 on incline press. 250 for 8. And finally 275 for 4. Loving the strength increases!
    I do believe you're crossing into No ****ing Around numbers. Good stuff.

24. These are some real good numbers. Especially the increase on incline

25. Being lethargic on epi normally is a carb and calorie issue. I have read it msny times.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-STEN Rx ftw! via IML btw
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 06:20 PM
  2. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 09:07 PM
  3. M-Sten Rx log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 09:35 AM
  4. Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 11:07 AM
  5. trenazone + epistane OR... (dermacrine?)
    By Flabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 08:47 PM