Logging M-Sten Rx/Trenazone/ Epistane

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Tonights plyo's cardio session was manageable. Joints were popping though, but not to an extreme. Ill monitor it especially since I am at 50mg now so if it becomes to uncomfortable ill find I switch it up

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff man. Fish oil the hell outta those joints and keep moving. Any training worth the time is gonna have a little discomfort. Keep killing it.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Good stuff man. Fish oil the hell outta those joints and keep moving. Any training worth the time is gonna have a little discomfort. Keep killing it.
    Much appreciated brother
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Day 34

Todays weight - 234lbs
    Todays workout - Legs

I'm starting to lean up some. I have lowered my cals to maintenance so I'm counting on my cardio and epi to destroy some of this bodyfat.

Light legs today, don't think my joints can take cardio and a heavy leg day on top of that.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Also I will add that my libido has significantly declined this week. And lethargy is a b**** right now. But I'm still killing it in the gym and cardio sessions so all is good. Plus I have no wife or girlfriend so low libido is not too big of a deal.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Also I will add that my libido has significantly declined this week. And lethargy is a b**** right now. But I'm still killing it in the gym and cardio sessions so all is good. Plus I have no wife or girlfriend so low libido is not too big of a deal.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Day 36

Todays weight: 233lbs
    Bodyfat: 18%
    Todays workout: Shoulders and Traps

Went down 1% in body fat. Hoping to get down to 15 or 16% before cycle ends.

Side effects:

Im lethargic. Libido is pretty much gone. Irritability is at its highest.

Positives:

I'm the strongest I have been the whole cycle. Deadlifted 405 for 6 yesterday. During my chest workout Wednesday I was able to get my goal weight of 225 for 10 on incline press. 250 for 8. And finally 275 for 4. Loving the strength increases!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    Day 36

Todays weight: 233lbs
    Bodyfat: 18%
    Todays workout: Shoulders and Traps

Went down 1% in body fat. Hoping to get down to 15 or 16% before cycle ends.

Side effects:

Im lethargic. Libido is pretty much gone. Irritability is at its highest.

Positives:

I'm the strongest I have been the whole cycle. Deadlifted 405 for 6 yesterday. During my chest workout Wednesday I was able to get my goal weight of 225 for 10 on incline press. 250 for 8. And finally 275 for 4. Loving the strength increases!
    I do believe you're crossing into No ****ing Around numbers. Good stuff.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

These are some real good numbers. Especially the increase on incline
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Being lethargic on epi normally is a carb and calorie issue. I have read it msny times.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks fellas! Im gonna shoot for 305 as a Max before cycle ends on incline. I dont know what my bench is since I haven't done it in a while. Im working on my upper chest since its lagging a bit.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by twistedfords View Post
    Being lethargic on epi normally is a carb and calorie issue. I have read it msny times.
    Yeah lethargy has worsened since I lowered my carbs and calories. Good call
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I know you want to cut fat but up it until you feel better. But add some cardio
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Lethargy is kicking my ass. Never again will run a cycle without a dht or test base. I of course knew this was gonna happen so I can't be complaining.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

You could add stano at 800 mg .. it wil help in a few days
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Epi did the same thing to me. Nothing ever put me on my ass like it did. Love the stuff, but never solo again. Stano your ass off if nothing else.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Epi did the same thing to me. Nothing ever put me on my ass like it did. Love the stuff, but never solo again. Stano your ass off if nothing else.
    I found anything over 40mg/day absolutely rolled me in respect to lethargy.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

I found anything over 40mg/day absolutely rolled me in respect to lethargy.
    The lethargy didn't get bad until I upped the dose to 50mg. I'm powering through it since I can't get stano. Spent my prohormone money on two bottles of lgi alpha20
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I will give an update tomorrow. Its chest day
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Very good stuff so far and that sucks with the lethargy, but once you battle through it and still put up great numbers; you'll be able to look back, use that as motivation and kill it next time that happens. It's a little too late to use gloucasmine effectively, because that takes time to kick in, but if you have a bit of money laying around hop onto amazon and get joint force, that's helped me out tremendously past few years and it's a lot quicker to settle in opposed to glouca/chrond.

Other than that, just hang tough and keep forcing yourself to stay active and can't go wrong, best of luck and def gonna hop by again soon.
    Last edited by SinX; 03-17-2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: typed too fast
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    Very good stuff so far and that sucks with the lethargy, but once you battle through it and still put up great numbers; you'll be able to look back, use that as motivation and kill it next time that happens. It's a little too late to use gloucasmine effectively, because that takes time to kick in, but if you have a bit of money laying around hop onto amazon and get joint force, that's helped me out tremendously past few years and it's a lot quicker to settle in opposed to glouca/chrond.

Other than that, just hang tough and keep forcing yourself to stay active and can't go wrong, best of luck and def gonna hop by again soon.
    Thanks man!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

In yalls experiences, what is your opinions on 4dhea vs dht used as test bases. Which one do you guys prefer?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

In yalls experiences, what is your opinions on 4dhea vs dht used as test bases. Which one do you guys prefer?
    If you're in a rush and could get it in stores, I think the DHEA would help; however, if you have a bit of time, I would recommend picking up a test base topical (I think dermacrin might be better than RS). Some will say DHEA is more effective than DHT, but as we all know everyone reacts differently to different items.

How much longer do ya have till ya hit PCT? Test base topcials are only for on-cycle use, so if you don't have too much longer, it sucks, but you might have to fight it out or just take a good amount of DHEA and hopefully that'll help out for the time being. But the delivery system in those topicals take a bit of time to kick in and I wouldn't suggest using it past 5-6 weeks, otherwise you'll retain a bit more water, etc.
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

They work in different ways. The dht helps with tren compounds. And the dhea like dermacrine was used a lot with halo and sd. But everyone always said dermacrine and epi we the best of friends
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Day 39

Chest is on fire. Really put some good work in. Decided to throw in some craze pwo that I have. Love that stuff. Here are some number from todays workout.

Bench press:

135x20
    225x12
    255x10
    275x8
    295x6

Incline Db press:

110's x4x8

Other Accessory work including Chest dips, Incline Flyes, Db pullovers, and Around the worlds.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I'm powering through lethargy fellas. Craze definitely helped with focus for the gym. Ill moniter my bp. Ill measure my bodyfat in a week, hoping to be around 16 or 17%.

Todays weight: 232.4
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Keep killing, try higher carbs to help with the lethargy
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

If you're in a rush and could get it in stores, I think the DHEA would help; however, if you have a bit of time, I would recommend picking up a test base topical (I think dermacrin might be better than RS). Some will say DHEA is more effective than DHT, but as we all know everyone reacts differently to different items.

How much longer do ya have till ya hit PCT? Test base topcials are only for on-cycle use, so if you don't have too much longer, it sucks, but you might have to fight it out or just take a good amount of DHEA and hopefully that'll help out for the time being. But the delivery system in those topicals take a bit of time to kick in and I wouldn't suggest using it past 5-6 weeks, otherwise you'll retain a bit more water, etc.
    I have about two more weeks till pct. I'm just gonna hang on until then. For my next cycle in Novemeber/December I'm just gonna use test as a base 10-12 weeks of cyp or enanthate using Lgi alpha20 as a kickstart
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Keep killing, try higher carbs to help with the lethargy
    Thanks my man!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I have about two more weeks till pct. I'm just gonna hang on until then. For my next cycle in Novemeber/December I'm just gonna use test as a base 10-12 weeks of cyp or enanthate using Lgi alpha20 as a kickstart
    I was gonna unfortunately say, yeah with 2 weeks left, gotta tough it out; but remember, when you have to dig deep and really fight for it, those are the best workouts and those are staple moments to look back onto for motivation. Your next cyc sounds boss as well!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I was gonna unfortunately say, yeah with 2 weeks left, gotta tough it out; but remember, when you have to dig deep and really fight for it, those are the best workouts and those are staple moments to look back onto for motivation. Your next cyc sounds boss as well!
    For sure man. Had that mentality during tonights cardio!

Yeah I'm stoked to run it. First time pinning! Ill run a couple of T3 cycles before it so I can be lean going in. It will be an all out bulk.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure I've popped in here yet man. Good **** goin on. Got my cycle/log up and running. Not quite a week in yet but it's g2g thus far. Need to pick up some extra nac though

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eric40817 View Post
    Not sure I've popped in here yet man. Good **** goin on. Got my cycle/log up and running. Not quite a week in yet but it's g2g thus far. Need to pick up some extra nac though

Ill have to go sub it man, kill it
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Update:

Bad news bros. Tuesday evening I was playing a pick up game with some boys. I ended up rolling the **** out of my ankle and spraining it. Couldn't walk the last two days and haven't even touched a weight. Ill so bummed, but I haven't missed a dose yet or anything. Today I'm go hit some upper body workouts as best as I can.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Update:

Bad news bros. Tuesday evening I was playing a pick up game with some boys. I ended up rolling the **** out of my ankle and spraining it. Couldn't walk the last two days and haven't even touched a weight. Ill so bummed, but I haven't missed a dose yet or anything. Today I'm go hit some upper body workouts as best as I can.
    I'd be pissed. Rest, ice, compression and elevation. Maybe the drugs will help the healing

Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eric40817 View Post

I'd be pissed. Rest, ice, compression and elevation. Maybe the drugs will help the healing

I wanted to break everything I could find lol I was a little angry to say the least! I have 36 pills left so I'm bumping up to 60mg the last 6 days
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Notice anything with ur nips, im on day 11 with epi and msten and i can squeeze a mini mini drop of clear liquid out wtf
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dougeefreshh View Post
    Notice anything with ur nips, im on day 11 with epi and msten and i can squeeze a mini mini drop of clear liquid out wtf
    The only thing I noticed was some mass developing underneath the nipple and a little puffiness. No lumps or liquid. That might be prolactin related so I would suggest some sns inhibit-p or if it gets bad order caber.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

I wanted to break everything I could find lol I was a little angry to say the least! I have 36 pills left so I'm bumping up to 60mg the last 6 days
    I think my joints dried up just reading that.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I think my joints dried up just reading that.
    lol, its gonna be brutal but Im wanting to take elk to the limit so I can gauge how far to take it next time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:07 PM
  2. M-Sten Rx log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 07:35 AM
  3. Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 09:07 AM
  4. trenazone + epistane OR... (dermacrine?)
    By Flabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 06:47 PM