Logging M-Sten Rx/Trenazone/ Epistane - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Logging M-Sten Rx/Trenazone/ Epistane

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Tonights plyo's cardio session was manageable. Joints were popping though, but not to an extreme. Ill monitor it especially since I am at 50mg now so if it becomes to uncomfortable ill find I switch it up

  2. New Member
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    15770

    Reputation

    Good stuff man. Fish oil the hell outta those joints and keep moving. Any training worth the time is gonna have a little discomfort. Keep killing it.
  3. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Good stuff man. Fish oil the hell outta those joints and keep moving. Any training worth the time is gonna have a little discomfort. Keep killing it.
    Much appreciated brother
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Day 34

    Todays weight - 234lbs
    Todays workout - Legs

    I'm starting to lean up some. I have lowered my cals to maintenance so I'm counting on my cardio and epi to destroy some of this bodyfat.

    Light legs today, don't think my joints can take cardio and a heavy leg day on top of that.
  5. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Also I will add that my libido has significantly declined this week. And lethargy is a b**** right now. But I'm still killing it in the gym and cardio sessions so all is good. Plus I have no wife or girlfriend so low libido is not too big of a deal.
  6. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Also I will add that my libido has significantly declined this week. And lethargy is a b**** right now. But I'm still killing it in the gym and cardio sessions so all is good. Plus I have no wife or girlfriend so low libido is not too big of a deal.
  7. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Day 36

    Todays weight: 233lbs
    Bodyfat: 18%
    Todays workout: Shoulders and Traps


    Went down 1% in body fat. Hoping to get down to 15 or 16% before cycle ends.

    Side effects:

    Im lethargic. Libido is pretty much gone. Irritability is at its highest.

    Positives:

    I'm the strongest I have been the whole cycle. Deadlifted 405 for 6 yesterday. During my chest workout Wednesday I was able to get my goal weight of 225 for 10 on incline press. 250 for 8. And finally 275 for 4. Loving the strength increases!
  8. New Member
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    15770

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    Day 36

    Todays weight: 233lbs
    Bodyfat: 18%
    Todays workout: Shoulders and Traps


    Went down 1% in body fat. Hoping to get down to 15 or 16% before cycle ends.

    Side effects:

    Im lethargic. Libido is pretty much gone. Irritability is at its highest.

    Positives:

    I'm the strongest I have been the whole cycle. Deadlifted 405 for 6 yesterday. During my chest workout Wednesday I was able to get my goal weight of 225 for 10 on incline press. 250 for 8. And finally 275 for 4. Loving the strength increases!
    I do believe you're crossing into No ****ing Around numbers. Good stuff.
  9. New Member
    twistedfords's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    112

    Reputation

    These are some real good numbers. Especially the increase on incline
  10. New Member
    twistedfords's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    112

    Reputation

    Being lethargic on epi normally is a carb and calorie issue. I have read it msny times.
  11. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Thanks fellas! Im gonna shoot for 305 as a Max before cycle ends on incline. I dont know what my bench is since I haven't done it in a while. Im working on my upper chest since its lagging a bit.
  12. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedfords View Post
    Being lethargic on epi normally is a carb and calorie issue. I have read it msny times.
    Yeah lethargy has worsened since I lowered my carbs and calories. Good call
  13. New Member
    twistedfords's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    112

    Reputation

    I know you want to cut fat but up it until you feel better. But add some cardio
  14. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Lethargy is kicking my ass. Never again will run a cycle without a dht or test base. I of course knew this was gonna happen so I can't be complaining.
  15. New Member
    twistedfords's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    112

    Reputation

    You could add stano at 800 mg .. it wil help in a few days
  16. New Member
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    15770

    Reputation

    Epi did the same thing to me. Nothing ever put me on my ass like it did. Love the stuff, but never solo again. Stano your ass off if nothing else.
  17. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,449
    Rep Power
    1861605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Epi did the same thing to me. Nothing ever put me on my ass like it did. Love the stuff, but never solo again. Stano your ass off if nothing else.
    I found anything over 40mg/day absolutely rolled me in respect to lethargy.
  18. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    I found anything over 40mg/day absolutely rolled me in respect to lethargy.
    The lethargy didn't get bad until I upped the dose to 50mg. I'm powering through it since I can't get stano. Spent my prohormone money on two bottles of lgi alpha20
  19. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    I will give an update tomorrow. Its chest day
  20. Advanced Member
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    17862

    Reputation

    Very good stuff so far and that sucks with the lethargy, but once you battle through it and still put up great numbers; you'll be able to look back, use that as motivation and kill it next time that happens. It's a little too late to use gloucasmine effectively, because that takes time to kick in, but if you have a bit of money laying around hop onto amazon and get joint force, that's helped me out tremendously past few years and it's a lot quicker to settle in opposed to glouca/chrond.

    Other than that, just hang tough and keep forcing yourself to stay active and can't go wrong, best of luck and def gonna hop by again soon.
    Last edited by SinX; 03-17-2013 at 09:07 PM. Reason: typed too fast
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  21. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    Very good stuff so far and that sucks with the lethargy, but once you battle through it and still put up great numbers; you'll be able to look back, use that as motivation and kill it next time that happens. It's a little too late to use gloucasmine effectively, because that takes time to kick in, but if you have a bit of money laying around hop onto amazon and get joint force, that's helped me out tremendously past few years and it's a lot quicker to settle in opposed to glouca/chrond.

    Other than that, just hang tough and keep forcing yourself to stay active and can't go wrong, best of luck and def gonna hop by again soon.
    Thanks man!
  22. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    In yalls experiences, what is your opinions on 4dhea vs dht used as test bases. Which one do you guys prefer?
  23. Advanced Member
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    17862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    In yalls experiences, what is your opinions on 4dhea vs dht used as test bases. Which one do you guys prefer?
    If you're in a rush and could get it in stores, I think the DHEA would help; however, if you have a bit of time, I would recommend picking up a test base topical (I think dermacrin might be better than RS). Some will say DHEA is more effective than DHT, but as we all know everyone reacts differently to different items.

    How much longer do ya have till ya hit PCT? Test base topcials are only for on-cycle use, so if you don't have too much longer, it sucks, but you might have to fight it out or just take a good amount of DHEA and hopefully that'll help out for the time being. But the delivery system in those topicals take a bit of time to kick in and I wouldn't suggest using it past 5-6 weeks, otherwise you'll retain a bit more water, etc.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  24. New Member
    twistedfords's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    112

    Reputation

    They work in different ways. The dht helps with tren compounds. And the dhea like dermacrine was used a lot with halo and sd. But everyone always said dermacrine and epi we the best of friends
  25. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Day 39

    Chest is on fire. Really put some good work in. Decided to throw in some craze pwo that I have. Love that stuff. Here are some number from todays workout.

    Bench press:

    135x20
    225x12
    255x10
    275x8
    295x6

    Incline Db press:

    110's x4x8

    Other Accessory work including Chest dips, Incline Flyes, Db pullovers, and Around the worlds.
  26. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    I'm powering through lethargy fellas. Craze definitely helped with focus for the gym. Ill moniter my bp. Ill measure my bodyfat in a week, hoping to be around 16 or 17%.

    Todays weight: 232.4
  27. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Keep killing, try higher carbs to help with the lethargy
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  28. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post

    If you're in a rush and could get it in stores, I think the DHEA would help; however, if you have a bit of time, I would recommend picking up a test base topical (I think dermacrin might be better than RS). Some will say DHEA is more effective than DHT, but as we all know everyone reacts differently to different items.

    How much longer do ya have till ya hit PCT? Test base topcials are only for on-cycle use, so if you don't have too much longer, it sucks, but you might have to fight it out or just take a good amount of DHEA and hopefully that'll help out for the time being. But the delivery system in those topicals take a bit of time to kick in and I wouldn't suggest using it past 5-6 weeks, otherwise you'll retain a bit more water, etc.
    I have about two more weeks till pct. I'm just gonna hang on until then. For my next cycle in Novemeber/December I'm just gonna use test as a base 10-12 weeks of cyp or enanthate using Lgi alpha20 as a kickstart
  29. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Keep killing, try higher carbs to help with the lethargy
    Thanks my man!
  30. Advanced Member
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    17862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    I have about two more weeks till pct. I'm just gonna hang on until then. For my next cycle in Novemeber/December I'm just gonna use test as a base 10-12 weeks of cyp or enanthate using Lgi alpha20 as a kickstart
    I was gonna unfortunately say, yeah with 2 weeks left, gotta tough it out; but remember, when you have to dig deep and really fight for it, those are the best workouts and those are staple moments to look back onto for motivation. Your next cyc sounds boss as well!
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  31. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post

    I was gonna unfortunately say, yeah with 2 weeks left, gotta tough it out; but remember, when you have to dig deep and really fight for it, those are the best workouts and those are staple moments to look back onto for motivation. Your next cyc sounds boss as well!
    For sure man. Had that mentality during tonights cardio!

    Yeah I'm stoked to run it. First time pinning! Ill run a couple of T3 cycles before it so I can be lean going in. It will be an all out bulk.
  32. New Member
    eric40817's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    Not sure I've popped in here yet man. Good **** goin on. Got my cycle/log up and running. Not quite a week in yet but it's g2g thus far. Need to pick up some extra nac though

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
  33. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by eric40817 View Post
    Not sure I've popped in here yet man. Good **** goin on. Got my cycle/log up and running. Not quite a week in yet but it's g2g thus far. Need to pick up some extra nac though

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    Ill have to go sub it man, kill it
  34. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Update:

    Bad news bros. Tuesday evening I was playing a pick up game with some boys. I ended up rolling the **** out of my ankle and spraining it. Couldn't walk the last two days and haven't even touched a weight. Ill so bummed, but I haven't missed a dose yet or anything. Today I'm go hit some upper body workouts as best as I can.
  35. New Member
    eric40817's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    Update:

    Bad news bros. Tuesday evening I was playing a pick up game with some boys. I ended up rolling the **** out of my ankle and spraining it. Couldn't walk the last two days and haven't even touched a weight. Ill so bummed, but I haven't missed a dose yet or anything. Today I'm go hit some upper body workouts as best as I can.
    I'd be pissed. Rest, ice, compression and elevation. Maybe the drugs will help the healing

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
  36. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by eric40817 View Post

    I'd be pissed. Rest, ice, compression and elevation. Maybe the drugs will help the healing

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    I wanted to break everything I could find lol I was a little angry to say the least! I have 36 pills left so I'm bumping up to 60mg the last 6 days
  37. New Member
    dougeefreshh's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    36

    Reputation

    Notice anything with ur nips, im on day 11 with epi and msten and i can squeeze a mini mini drop of clear liquid out wtf
  38. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dougeefreshh View Post
    Notice anything with ur nips, im on day 11 with epi and msten and i can squeeze a mini mini drop of clear liquid out wtf
    The only thing I noticed was some mass developing underneath the nipple and a little puffiness. No lumps or liquid. That might be prolactin related so I would suggest some sns inhibit-p or if it gets bad order caber.
  39. New Member
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    15770

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    I wanted to break everything I could find lol I was a little angry to say the least! I have 36 pills left so I'm bumping up to 60mg the last 6 days
    I think my joints dried up just reading that.
  40. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post

    I think my joints dried up just reading that.
    lol, its gonna be brutal but Im wanting to take elk to the limit so I can gauge how far to take it next time.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:07 PM
  2. M-Sten Rx log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 08:35 AM
  3. Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 10:07 AM
  4. trenazone + epistane OR... (dermacrine?)
    By Flabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in