First Cycle

asoulecpt

Awards
I wanted to start a 12 week cycle of Test at 250mg a week. Would it be wise to shoot at 125mg, twice a week? From what I've read, I probably won't shut down, and therefore do not need HCG or an AI. I will be running Novladex for 4 weeks as PCT.

I know 500mg is a recommended, but I'm just looking to feel better and speed up recovery time in the gym. Give me a slight edge, ya dig.

Let me know what you think.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sounds like you need just a bit more research...and perhaps telling us your age and stats might help advise you better.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. It will shut you down.
If you're ok with a slow recovery you could probably get away without hcg but I wouldn't recommend it.
I would run a low dose of Exemestane on cycle as your AI, it has positive effects on IGF as well as being an AI.
You also should do some more research before you start this so you know what you're getting into. There are a lot of safer options out there for a beginner.

asoulecpt

Awards
Thanks Flex. I will get some HCG then. I've done prohormones in the past, like phera and mdrol, and had great results. I just want to skip the super toxic pills and shoot. I ran an AI with them and nolvadex at the end. I had cortisol blockers and milk thistle and a lot of other supps as well. I'm getting a few vials from a buddy at the gym and thought I would ask questions.

2 Weeks out
Vitamin pill
Vitamin c
Milk thistle
Hawthorne berry

Cycle 12 weeks
250 (2 shots a week)
HCG
Hawthorne Berry
Vitamins pill
Vitamin c
Creatine
Bcaa
L_arginine
L_carnitine
Gluscosimine
Milk thistle

Pct
Nolvadex (4 weeks)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good...but where's the AI? ;)

asoulecpt

Awards
I should add the AI on top of the HCG? Do you know of a level of Test I could shoot that would still keep me in normal range, but on the latter end of it, around 1000 or so?

asoulecpt

Awards
Re-Evaluated.

2 weeks out.
Milk Thistle.
Hawthorne Berry.
Vitamin.
Vita C.

Cycle (8 weeks).
250 Test. 2 pins a week at 125.
Arimidex low dose.
Creatine.
BCAAs.
Milk thistle.
Hawthorne berry.
Vitamin.
Vita c.

Post.
Nolvadex 4 weeks.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Re-Evaluated.

2 weeks out.
Milk Thistle.
Hawthorne Berry.
Vitamin.
Vita C.

Cycle (8 weeks).
250 Test. 2 pins a week at 125.
Arimidex low dose.
Creatine.
BCAAs.
Milk thistle.
Hawthorne berry.
Vitamin.
Vita c.

Post.
Nolvadex 4 weeks.

Looking good man. Just a word of advice, I am fairly new to gear and such, but I would just like to say that me personally, I wouldn't use creatine during my 8 weeks of test, just so my gains & my fat loss are a little easier to see. Again, that's just me, but if you're going with the classic bulking cycle before the summer, by all means, use creatine. And yes, an AI would be very wise to take during cycle, so it's good that you have Arimidex now. And incase you didn't know, if any flares of gyno appear, use the nolvadex to take care of that.

Also, for PCT, use nolvadex for atleast 20/20/20/20 and I would add in a natural test booster, like D-Aspartic Acid or something like that. Just to get your balls kicked back into gear.

Goodluck on your first cycle man! Just remember to watch for how your body responds to everything and make adjustments as needed.

asoulecpt

Awards
Thanks for the input man. My connect fell through, so now I'm starting a Mechabol cycle instead and will start a thread for that.