Pre-Contest Cycle, How's it Look?

mario454

Awards
Hey guys, I'm getting ready for a couple of shows this summer and was looking for a little input on my cycle. Now I know the dosages and lengths may be a little on the low/short side but money is tight and I'm looking for only about 5 to 10 pounds of lean quality gains. Currently sitting at 190 pounds and 10% bf at 27 years of age. I've run test, eq, and oral winny before along with various different ph's in the past. Haven't done anything though in over 2 years and don't know if this is going to be too much of a shock on my body. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
How about a good old fashion test/tren cycle, adding winny in there?

You are going to want to have twice the amount of tren as test in you, it lowers sides. So like 50mg eod test p and 100mg eod tren a. Then add in your winny I would start at around 2 weeks in also you should end the tren 2 days before the cycle ends.

mario454

Awards
Would it be fine to keep the test at 100mg for the first 6 weeks then drop to 50mg starting week 7 and increasing the tren to 100mg?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
1-12 Test p 50mg eod
Tren 75 eod/100 eod/100 eod/100 eod/100 eod/150 eod/150 eod/150 eod
Winny 30/40/50/50/50/50/40/30/20
Prami or caber on hand
Exemestane on hand.

You are using the test for sexual function/health not gains. The tren will completely blow away the test at the receptor site.

mario454

Awards
Okay Gerbil, this is what I decided on:
Weeks 1-12: Test-P 50mg EOD
Weeks 1-4: D-bol 30mg ED
Weeks 5-12: Tren-A 75mg EOD
Weeks 9-12: Winstrol(oral) 50mg ED
Weeks 1-12: Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
PCT
Weeks 1-2: Clomid 150mg ED
Week 3: Clomid 100mg ED
Week 4: Clomid 50mg ED

I'm going to keep the Tren the same the whole way through since this will be my first time with it. Got my stuff in this week and start on Monday.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Okay Gerbil, this is what I decided on:
Weeks 1-12: Test-P 50mg EOD
Weeks 1-4: D-bol 30mg ED
Weeks 5-12: Tren-A 75mg EOD
Weeks 9-12: Winstrol(oral) 50mg ED
Weeks 1-12: Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
PCT
Weeks 1-2: Clomid 150mg ED
Week 3: Clomid 100mg ED
Week 4: Clomid 50mg ED

I'm going to keep the Tren the same the whole way through since this will be my first time with it. Got my stuff in this week and start on Monday.
Run test 2wks longer. Run winny longer 3 weeks aint much at all 6wk min. Also have caber on hand.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also cut out the dbol, you will not need it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Personally I would dose tren everyday. It will makefor a much smoother cycle. If u don't the tren will have u emotional

mario454

Awards
Okay Gerbil, sold the d-bol yesterday and I'll push the Test 2 more weeks after the Tren along with the Winny. That will gimme a total of 14 weeks with the Test and 6 weeks with Winny.