First Cycle: Test E + dbol kickstart dilemma

sachmopro

Awards
Hello everybody!

Before you say I'm too young, please read my post thoroughly. Thanks in advance.

My stats are:

• Age - 20
  • Weight - 200lbs
  • Bodyfat - 15% (Endomorph)
  • Experience - 4 and a half years, dedicated.
  • Although I am not a strength athlete, I tried my 1RM's: 240lbs Bench, 350 Squat, 410 Deadlift

I am sure I am not done growing yet, e.g. my beard is not thick yet and I'm just 20 years old. However, over the last year the only thing I have been able to change is my bodyfat. It either goes up or down - but muscle mass/strength/endurance remains the same no matter how I train or eat. My diet is 100% clean. I am bulking right now and it consists of about 200g of protein, 200-300g of carbs and 40-50g of fats spread throughout the day. The supplements I use are multivitamins, omega 3, joint products and protein powders year-round. I occasionally take a preworkout like Jack3d for an extra edge.

So, the question is - what happens if I run a 10-week cycle of 500mg Test E + 20mg dbol kickstart for 4 weeks. I know that my body is a hormone machine right now. I look way bigger/better than 90% of the guys in the gym, most of whom are steroid users, but I feel very, very upset when I see some fitness model-looking dude, YOUNGER than me, who has 1-2 years of experience but did a few cycles and is now a terminator.

If I run that cycle, with all the safety precautions during cycle/PCT - will I f*ck myself over? Will I have to go on TRT in my 20's, or end up with way lower test levels after I'm done recovering from the cycle? My plan is to do this one cycle and be done with it, as I'll be moving to another country. My image is extremely important for my job (business manager), especially when the people I'm managing are ~5 years older than I am.

I'd greatly appreciate the feedback from all of you, but especially guys who started in their early 20's and are now older.

Thanks,

Sachmo

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna do it regardless of what anyone tells you probably, just do it the right way and don't worry about the future....YOLO right?

aceroni

Awards
Hello everybody!

Before you say I'm too young, please read my post thoroughly. Thanks in advance.

My stats are:

[*]Age - 20
[*]Weight - 200lbs
[*]Bodyfat - 15% (Endomorph)
[*]Experience - 4 and a half years, dedicated.
[*]Although I am not a strength athlete, I tried my 1RM's: 240lbs Bench, 350 Squat, 410 Deadlift

I am sure I am not done growing yet, e.g. my beard is not thick yet and I'm just 20 years old. However, over the last year the only thing I have been able to change is my bodyfat. It either goes up or down - but muscle mass/strength/endurance remains the same no matter how I train or eat. My diet is 100% clean. I am bulking right now and it consists of about 200g of protein, 200-300g of carbs and 40-50g of fats spread throughout the day. The supplements I use are multivitamins, omega 3, joint products and protein powders year-round. I occasionally take a preworkout like Jack3d for an extra edge.

So, the question is - what happens if I run a 10-week cycle of 500mg Test E + 20mg dbol kickstart for 4 weeks. I know that my body is a hormone machine right now. I look way bigger/better than 90% of the guys in the gym, most of whom are steroid users, but I feel very, very upset when I see some fitness model-looking dude, YOUNGER than me, who has 1-2 years of experience but did a few cycles and is now a terminator.

If I run that cycle, with all the safety precautions during cycle/PCT - will I f*ck myself over? Will I have to go on TRT in my 20's, or end up with way lower test levels after I'm done recovering from the cycle? My plan is to do this one cycle and be done with it, as I'll be moving to another country. My image is extremely important for my job (business manager), especially when the people I'm managing are ~5 years older than I am.

I'd greatly appreciate the feedback from all of you, but especially guys who started in their early 20's and are now older.

Thanks,

Sachmo
50 grams fat. Trying to gain... Try again buddy, you ain't gonna gain muscle with fat that low. How tall are you

sachmopro

Awards
I am 6"1. And yes - I do gain very well on low calories/fat. I have the metabolism of a 60-year old ^^

Also, I am really not the YOLO type :) I have money and time, both of which I am going to invest in this cycle in order to do it the right way. I want to make sure I won't suffer later in life though. Will I?

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different in how they react but I believe with a solid pct and doing a cycle correctly and the smart way that you should be safe. Definitely safer than going the PH route

aceroni

Awards
I really don't know m8 I've never ran a cycle just due to the fact that I know I'll get extremely addicted.

My older friends regret not waiting till their thirties to use,, if that helps

And on the fat note, eat more. You need more to increase natty test production... Fifty is too low man. That's pre contest levels

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only eating ~2400 calories and you can't figure out why you're not gaining? You're eating like a 16 year old girl, that's why.

sachmopro

Awards
Sorry, but that's complete bullshht.

I actually GAIN FAT on 2400 clean kcal. It's how my whole family is, it's a bit ignorant for you to think that you know my body better than I do. I usually cut on 1700-2000, with 30min-1h of cardio every day. I bulk on ~2500.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, but that's complete bullshht.

I actually GAIN FAT on 2400 clean kcal. It's how my whole family is, it's a bit ignorant for you to think that you know my body better than I do. I usually cut on 1700-2000, with 30min-1h of cardio every day. I bulk on ~2500.
Sorry it didn't fit the answer that you wanted, but it is the truth. How are you measuring these "fat" gains? Mirror, calipers, DEXA?

sachmopro

Awards
Mirror and my clothes getting tight. I'm not kidding, I really do have the metabolism of a 60-year old. Always been like that.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mirror and my clothes getting tight. I'm not kidding, I really do have the metabolism of a 60-year old. Always been like that.
That's about as scientifically inaccurate as it freaking gets.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
That statement is definitely, the most ignorant thing I've heard thus far in this particular thread.

You pose a question, yet the truth is you are obviously not getting the results you want vis a v you are on here asking for advice. There are MANY members on here that offer their advice free and have tens of years of experience, multiple cycles, and/or are personal trainers/bodybuilders/dieticians themselves. What makes YOU think they DON"T know better? What a joke man. Don't use something so stupid and subjective, Measure yourself and if you don't know how, don't even think about committing to a cycle and spend years learning the basics, and get some plausibly accurate results from RJL or Calipers.

Also In addition, I'd like to point out specifically here that as a 190lb meso, I eat 2800 on low carb days minimum and guess what, I'm 190lbs half your bf @ 7-8% and steadily gaining LBM, 3400 on high carb days. You'd have to be doing 1-2 hours of ****ing workouts per week to eat that low intake of calories.

As an endomorph, you should be consuming around 50% of your macro in the form of carbs. You know the things that aren't fats or protein?