TEST E/ TREN A/DBOL FIRST CYCLE

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Hey all,

Completely hormone / aas virgin, soon to have my first pinn. XD Excited.

I'm 6,2 been bodybuilding for several years, recently did a sum of 5 calipers and RJL scan and it put me around 65% water mass, @ 8% body fat (190 lbs).

Time to step it up.

TEST E 250mg/ml x 2 /wk 1-12
Tren A 100mg/ml EOD Wk 1-12
Tbol kicker 60mg a day week 1-6
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD Week 1-12

pct 10 days after last pin
Clomid 75/50/50/50
Novla 40/20/20/20

The tren a will add huge freakishness while the test e may aromatise and bloat a bit, aromasin will stop that in it's tracks. I'm a pretty lean guy and I dont suppose I will baloon gyno style but typically I'm being safe rather than sorry. PCT obviously for my reassurance and maintaining gains.

Whatya think homies?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey all,

Completely hormone / aas virgin, soon to have my first pinn. XD Excited.

I'm 6,2 been bodybuilding for several years, recently did a sum of 5 calipers and RJL scan and it put me around 65% water mass, @ 8% body fat (190 lbs).

Time to step it up.

TEST E 250mg/ml x 2 /wk 1-12
Tren A 100mg/ml EOD Wk 1-12
Tbol kicker 60mg a day week 1-6
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD Week 1-12

pct 10 days after last pin
Clomid 75/50/50/50
Novla 40/20/20/20

The tren a will add huge freakishness while the test e may aromatise and bloat a bit, aromasin will stop that in it's tracks. I'm a pretty lean guy and I dont suppose I will baloon gyno style but typically I'm being safe rather than sorry. PCT obviously for my reassurance and maintaining gains.

Whatya think homies?
Most everyone will flame the piss out of you on this forum for using tren on your first cycle. IMO cycle is solid pct should be 6 weeks of Clomid and add some hcg at week 4 250iu twice a week. Tren is a wild f$cking ride. Start at 50mg eod and move the dosage up until you can't handle the sides.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Yeah TREN A Is f***** amazing, I dont care if people flame.

Thinkin about HCG too. Wondering what the best would be for that avenue/standard prices for pharm. Not UGL no way hosay.

If I drop tren a to 50mg eod, or keep it for my next cycle, how much gains would I expect to lose/vascularity.

Oh and ever had any exp with mast/equipoise/tren a/test e cycle? Mast/equip for a taper off/finishing effect?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah TREN A Is f***** amazing, I dont care if people flame.

Thinkin about HCG too. Wondering what the best would be for that avenue/standard prices for pharm. Not UGL no way hosay.

If I drop tren a to 50mg eod, or keep it for my next cycle, how much gains would I expect to lose/vascularity.

Oh and ever had any exp with mast/equipoise/tren a/test e cycle? Mast/equip for a taper off/finishing effect?
I've ran high dosed eq. Way too much anxiety but I loved the results from it.

With the tren I'm saying start the cycle low. If you're doing ok with sides at week 2 bump up 25mgs, week 4 and no bad sides, go up to 150 and so on.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
I've ran high dosed eq. Way too much anxiety but I loved the results from it.

With the tren I'm saying start the cycle low. If you're doing ok with sides at week 2 bump up 25mgs, week 4 and no bad sides, go up to 150 and so on.
I get you man, with the hgh should that be kicked it post cycle to reboot test or on cycle. I've heard HGH /w TREN A is abso-****ing-lutely sexy time.

So tren a 14 weeks is suitable? I've heard you can run it for up to 6 months with no physical ill effects just the mental sides start to kick in.

Have you tried any durietics? Heard thats how you finish a top tier comp stred to get that water out.
I'll post some pictures of the difference between durietics and non durietics of two women relatively the same level of fitness.

NonDurietics
H8ZRD.jpg

Durietics
hUVmc.jpg

Yum..it is more enhanced due to higher estrogen levels..ALDACTONE(spiro) and/or ALDACTAZIDE prime candidates I may add.