My Halo Cycle...first PH Cycle

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Day 4

Chest/Back. Great lift this morning. I made my girl come with me to spot. It was pretty funny. I would be really pushing myself in that last rep, she reached down to give a spot and I just grunted don't effin touch that gd bar. She was pissed but hey. Diet has been going great but I'm getting complaints about chicken on the George foreman every day. Macros are at 300g protein, 300g carbs, 90g fat, less than 10g sat, and around 4kcal.

2. Do you have a specific routine you do... or just 3-4 exercises per body part per workout?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Do you have a specific routine you do... or just 3-4 exercises per body part per workout?
    M,Th- Chest,Back
    T,F- Shoulders, Arms
    W,Sa- Legs, Lower Back
    M-Sa- Abs
    Sun- Rest

I have a set routine for every day. The first half of the week I will do my lifts at 3x8-10. The second half is 5x6-8.

4. Hey I have a question for Matt2240 and SinX about PCT for a Halo Cycle but I can't PM yet. Could you guys please PM me? It would be greatly appreciated!

5. good stuff keep at it and before you know it (by the end of week 2, start of week 3) you'll be killin it harder; on top of that stano as long as you keep things good, you're gonna get stronger, put some muscle on, get mad cut up.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post
    Hey I have a question for Matt2240 and SinX about PCT for a Halo Cycle but I can't PM yet. Could you guys please PM me? It would be greatly appreciated!
    About to send PM back, one sec.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

7. Day 6 227.4(+4.3)

As you can see I'm up quite a bit but I'm sure that is all water. I upped my intake to 2 gallons a day. Yesterday I did a killer arms and shoulder workout but not too sore today. Recovery is definitely up. Today I did legs and lower back. It was a good lift but the gym was busy and pissed me off. I definitely have been feeling super alpha all the time now, I love it. Tomorrow is a rest day.

8. Are you planning in posting your routine in detail? Always good to see pr's!

9. Yeah. I was gonna wait until week 2 or 3 cause its really not anything special so far. Plus I'm trying a new routine and I really don't have any pr's for it yet. I was planning on setting a baseline the first couple weeks, if that makes sense.

10. I hear ya. Just started a new routine myself. So in the same boat. At least post the exercises. Always looking out for new ideas.

Log is looking good so far. Keep it up. Would love to see it through to pct as well. Everybody stops at the end of the cycle. Pct is even more important to log IMO since all the hormones are going ape****. Real easy to log while "on" when you're on top of the world...

11. Also i just saw you will be running nolva in pct at 20/20/10/10. For some reason, going on memory, i'm used to seeing 40/40/20/20. Any reason you chose to dose lower?

12. Personally, and i could be wrong but I have typically seen and used 20/20/10/10

13. Depends on the substance. 20/20/10/10 is more than adequate for halo. Plus running it that way leaves me enough for a epi stano recomp/cut this summer.

14. Plus from what I've gathered you would be better running clomid or torem rather than taking Nolva up to 40/40/20/20

15. Day 7

Great day, it's a rest day. Did nothing but played call of duty and watched walking dead. Was anxious all day to get back into the gym so tomorrow I'm gonna go in and kill it. 226.0 today(+3.0)

16. Day 8 223.6(+3.6)

Chest/Back
    All lifts will be 3x8-10 unless noted otherwise

Bench Press
    Lat Pulldown
    Incline Press
    Bent Over BB Rows
    Pullovers
    Deadlift 3x10,6,4
    Sit-ups 5x25
    Stationary Bike lvl10 for 20 min

17. Looks like a good workout? are those Chest/Back exercises supersetted together?

Feeling anything from the stack yet?

18. It's not designed to superset but I was thinking about doing that on thurs. I did notice my recovery is way up. Almost no soreness. I have felt some increased strength and endurance but nothing crazy yet.

19. Day 9

Yesterday had a good lift, like I mentioned I am noticing some increases in strength and stamina but the only real major difference so far is my recovery speed.

Shoulders/arms

All lifts 3x8-10 unless noted otherwise.

Clean & Press
    Stand BB Curls
    DB Lateral Raises
    DB Incline Curls
    Heavy Upright Rows 3x10,6,4-failure
    Close Grip Press
    Push Presses 3x6,4,2-failure
    Tricep ext
    Wrist Curls
    Rev Wrist Curls
    BB Shrugs 3xto failure
    Back BB Shrugs 3xto failure
    Rev Crunches 5x25

Stationary Bike 15 min at lvl 10

20. Day 10 227.4(+4.4)

Legs/Lower Back

Yesterday I noticed my joints were dried out like a mother. Clean&press and lat raises killed my shoulders and elbows. Had to take it easy on my shoulder lifts the rest of the day which really pissed me off. Time to up my joint support and water. I ordered some bulk cissus as well. Hopefully my knees hold up for today's workout.

Leg/Lower Back Day. All lifts 3x10 unless noted otherwise.
    Squats
    Straight Leg DL
    Weighted Lunges 3x24
    Good Mornings 3x10,6,4
    Leg Curls
    Standing Calf Raise
    Seated Calf Raise
    Sit Ups 5x25

21. Quote Originally Posted by matt2240 View Post
    Day 10 227.4(+4.4)

Legs/Lower Back

Yesterday I noticed my joints were dried out like a mother. Clean&press and lat raises killed my shoulders and elbows. Had to take it easy on my shoulder lifts the rest of the day which really pissed me off. Time to up my joint support and water. I ordered some bulk cissus as well. Hopefully my knees hold up for today's workout.
    up your fish oil that can help a little i personally take upwards of 15-20g a day anyway its easy fat and i can get bulk generic for cheap. but besides that research a little into arthritis and see what they do to manage pain. also i suggest after some heavy bad ass lifting try and match it up with at least a small session of slow lighter weights so your joints get some more use.

22. Thanks for the advice. I ended up just doing light high rep work on my front on rear delts to keep it warm and loose even though I couldn't hit it heavy. I found a great deal on bulk cissus rx so I got a tub of that to go with the fish oil. I also didn't drink as much water as I should have the day before and I think that was a major contributor.

23. i use bulk as well i don't notice a major impact. their are lots of joint supplements. my knowledge on them are bare someone else who has more experience with them could chime in. ultimately i believe it comes down to genetics. i have had bad shoulders since i joined the military weather that is correlated or not is unknown, but shoulder issues is very common from what i understand. the cartilage and ligaments wear down and fade away removing the "lubricant" effect and chipping and creating pain in the joints. if you look at some surgery videos you can see with the naked eye the effect of damage that is done from losing those important parts to your joints

24. Yeah I can definitely blame my shoulder probs on lacrosse and my military service

25. Well my girl told me last night I woke up yelling in my sleep and stuff. I have no recollection of this lol. Anybody have any experience with bad sleep and/or crazy *** dreams while cycling?

26. Day 11

My shoulders are still torn up from 2 days ago, but now it's only soreness, no more joint pain. I had a great lift yesterday, really torched my legs. Tonight should be a good lift. Still only noticing mild effects. Will wait til next week but if I'm still not feeling it I will consider upping the dosage earlier than I had planned.

Today will be Chest/Back
    All lifts 5x6-8 unless noted otherwise
    Bench Press
    Pull ups as many sets as needed to do 50
    Incline Press
    Deadlift 3x10,6,4
    Pullovers
    Bent Over Row
    Chest Fly
    Lat Pulldown
    Decline Sit Ups 5x25

27. Day 12

Yesterday I finally noticed some possible ph related strength gains, but then again I was having an awesome day and it may have just been mental. Shoulder issues have gone away so I will go heavy today and see what happens. I would report weight but it has been fluctuating pretty crazy the past few days. I always weigh in first thing in the am and my day to day differences are like +- 4 lbs. I'm usually pretty consistent when weighing in am. I was 226 one day, 230 the next, then 223 this morning. I dunno what to think of it other than my body is still adjusting because my diet and water intake has been locked in.

Today's plan for my workout tonight
    Arms/Shoulders
    All lifts are 5x6-8 unless noted otherwise

BB Clean & Press
    Stand BB Curls
    Superset: DB Lat Raises
    DB Incline Curls
    Heavy Upright Rows 3x10,6,4
    Close Grip Press
    Push Presses 3x6,4,2
    French Press
    BB Shrugs 3xto failure
    Wrist Curl
    Back BB Shrugs 3xto failure
    Rev Wrist Curl
    Rev Crunches 5x25

28. what is your macros or a sample of some foods from your diet looking like. also how is your aggression and do you have some taurine ready in case of pumps?

29. Matt, so no sides to report as of yet? Other than the joint issues?

30. Yeah, I mean I have a little acne but nothing alarming. The only bad side so far is just dry @ss joints.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1D Andro and Form XT Cycle (First PH Cycle)
    By Freak94 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 06:22 PM
  2. Looking to start Havoc Cycle! First PH Cycle.
    By Son_Of_SEALs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 03:56 PM
  3. My first PH cycle....I'm psyched!
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 09:13 PM
  4. My first Ph cycle.
    By rsray1975 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 11:19 AM
  5. Starting my first PH cycle - comments wanted