My Halo Cycle...first PH Cycle

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. i don't think going over 1 gram (1000mg) of stano is suggested try and just keep it high 800-1000 as long as cycle, good luck i am in as well kill it!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Aznmonk View Post
    i don't think going over 1 gram (1000mg) of stano is suggested try and just keep it high 800-1000 as long as cycle, good luck i am in as well kill it!
    Thanks for the tip. I'll keep it at 1k the last week
    •   

3. Day 2

I did arms and shoulders. Nothing to note as of yet but was still a great workout.

Day 3

I did legs and lower back. My straight leg Deadlift is up 10lbs but I'm sure it's a mental thing at this point. Keep telling myself I'm gonna get stronger so I lift more. Idk if its placebo but I did notice I was quite alpha today where as I'm normally a reserved person and my libido was way up. My girlfriend didn't mind though.

4. In for the ride!!!! Good luck on your cycle bud.

5. In for this... planning a Halo run in May, so interested to see how things go for you. Good luck!
    •   

6. Day 4

Chest/Back. Great lift this morning. I made my girl come with me to spot. It was pretty funny. I would be really pushing myself in that last rep, she reached down to give a spot and I just grunted don't effin touch that gd bar. She was pissed but hey. Diet has been going great but I'm getting complaints about chicken on the George foreman every day. Macros are at 300g protein, 300g carbs, 90g fat, less than 10g sat, and around 4kcal.

7. Do you have a specific routine you do... or just 3-4 exercises per body part per workout?

8. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Do you have a specific routine you do... or just 3-4 exercises per body part per workout?
    M,Th- Chest,Back
    T,F- Shoulders, Arms
    W,Sa- Legs, Lower Back
    M-Sa- Abs
    Sun- Rest

I have a set routine for every day. The first half of the week I will do my lifts at 3x8-10. The second half is 5x6-8.

9. Hey I have a question for Matt2240 and SinX about PCT for a Halo Cycle but I can't PM yet. Could you guys please PM me? It would be greatly appreciated!

10. good stuff keep at it and before you know it (by the end of week 2, start of week 3) you'll be killin it harder; on top of that stano as long as you keep things good, you're gonna get stronger, put some muscle on, get mad cut up.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

11. Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post
    Hey I have a question for Matt2240 and SinX about PCT for a Halo Cycle but I can't PM yet. Could you guys please PM me? It would be greatly appreciated!
    About to send PM back, one sec.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

12. Day 6 227.4(+4.3)

As you can see I'm up quite a bit but I'm sure that is all water. I upped my intake to 2 gallons a day. Yesterday I did a killer arms and shoulder workout but not too sore today. Recovery is definitely up. Today I did legs and lower back. It was a good lift but the gym was busy and pissed me off. I definitely have been feeling super alpha all the time now, I love it. Tomorrow is a rest day.

13. Are you planning in posting your routine in detail? Always good to see pr's!

14. Yeah. I was gonna wait until week 2 or 3 cause its really not anything special so far. Plus I'm trying a new routine and I really don't have any pr's for it yet. I was planning on setting a baseline the first couple weeks, if that makes sense.

15. I hear ya. Just started a new routine myself. So in the same boat. At least post the exercises. Always looking out for new ideas.

Log is looking good so far. Keep it up. Would love to see it through to pct as well. Everybody stops at the end of the cycle. Pct is even more important to log IMO since all the hormones are going ape****. Real easy to log while "on" when you're on top of the world...

16. Also i just saw you will be running nolva in pct at 20/20/10/10. For some reason, going on memory, i'm used to seeing 40/40/20/20. Any reason you chose to dose lower?

17. Personally, and i could be wrong but I have typically seen and used 20/20/10/10

18. Depends on the substance. 20/20/10/10 is more than adequate for halo. Plus running it that way leaves me enough for a epi stano recomp/cut this summer.

19. Plus from what I've gathered you would be better running clomid or torem rather than taking Nolva up to 40/40/20/20

20. Day 7

Great day, it's a rest day. Did nothing but played call of duty and watched walking dead. Was anxious all day to get back into the gym so tomorrow I'm gonna go in and kill it. 226.0 today(+3.0)

21. Day 8 223.6(+3.6)

Chest/Back
    All lifts will be 3x8-10 unless noted otherwise

Bench Press
    Lat Pulldown
    Incline Press
    Bent Over BB Rows
    Pullovers
    Deadlift 3x10,6,4
    Sit-ups 5x25
    Stationary Bike lvl10 for 20 min

22. Looks like a good workout? are those Chest/Back exercises supersetted together?

Feeling anything from the stack yet?

23. It's not designed to superset but I was thinking about doing that on thurs. I did notice my recovery is way up. Almost no soreness. I have felt some increased strength and endurance but nothing crazy yet.

24. Day 9

Yesterday had a good lift, like I mentioned I am noticing some increases in strength and stamina but the only real major difference so far is my recovery speed.

Shoulders/arms

All lifts 3x8-10 unless noted otherwise.

Clean & Press
    Stand BB Curls
    DB Lateral Raises
    DB Incline Curls
    Heavy Upright Rows 3x10,6,4-failure
    Close Grip Press
    Push Presses 3x6,4,2-failure
    Tricep ext
    Wrist Curls
    Rev Wrist Curls
    BB Shrugs 3xto failure
    Back BB Shrugs 3xto failure
    Rev Crunches 5x25

Stationary Bike 15 min at lvl 10

25. Day 10 227.4(+4.4)

Legs/Lower Back

Yesterday I noticed my joints were dried out like a mother. Clean&press and lat raises killed my shoulders and elbows. Had to take it easy on my shoulder lifts the rest of the day which really pissed me off. Time to up my joint support and water. I ordered some bulk cissus as well. Hopefully my knees hold up for today's workout.

Leg/Lower Back Day. All lifts 3x10 unless noted otherwise.
    Squats
    Straight Leg DL
    Weighted Lunges 3x24
    Good Mornings 3x10,6,4
    Leg Curls
    Standing Calf Raise
    Seated Calf Raise
    Sit Ups 5x25
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1D Andro and Form XT Cycle (First PH Cycle)
    By Freak94 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 06:22 PM
  2. Looking to start Havoc Cycle! First PH Cycle.
    By Son_Of_SEALs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 03:56 PM
  3. My first PH cycle....I'm psyched!
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 09:13 PM
  4. My first Ph cycle.
    By rsray1975 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 11:19 AM
  5. Starting my first PH cycle - comments wanted