Guide my cycle plan

  1. Guide my cycle plan


    Hello, a casual online friend gave me a good plan,
    I'm startted a 80MG Test Prop 80MG Tren Acetate 80MG Mast Prop steroid 1ml 3 days a week.

    Could you tell me how long you would cycle for & what pct you would use yourself?

    Would you take some supplement other than milk and protein powder with this,,,

    Please guys your knowledge is appreciated!


  2. Stats? Age? Cycle history?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  3. Quote Originally Posted by yigabite View Post
    Hello, a casual online friend gave me a good plan,
    I'm startted a 80MG Test Prop 80MG Tren Acetate 80MG Mast Prop steroid 1ml 3 days a week.

    Could you tell me how long you would cycle for & what pct you would use yourself?

    Would you take some supplement other than milk and protein powder with this,,,

    Please guys your knowledge is appreciated!
    You obviously need to do some research,use the search bar and google.Also if you are asking what to take other than milk and protein powder,you are no where near ready for a cycle IMO.Read,read,read.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  4. you clearly are not ready to cycle. your friend cant set you up with pct and supports since he did a jam up job already...

  5. Well I'm reading & some members jump to conclushion early, again I simply endeavor to view your opinions & how your cycled plan,

    In respects to your knowledge.

    These are my stats dear members-

    Age: 27
    Sex;Man
    Height: 5,11
    Weight:92kg
    Body Fat %: 16
    Previous cycle history: tried steroids, not as strong as this one.
    Years in training: 4
    goal for this cycle: long term lean muscle gain & retention

    In your opinion how would you plan this cycle & the pct?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by yigabite View Post
    Well I'm reading & some members jump to conclushion early, again I simply endeavor to view your opinions & how your cycled plan,

    In respects to your knowledge.

    These are my stats dear members-

    Age: 27
    Sex;Man
    Height: 5,11
    Weight:92kg
    Body Fat %: 16
    Previous cycle history: tried steroids, not as strong as this one.
    Years in training: 4
    goal for this cycle: long term lean muscle gain & retention

    In your opinion how would you plan this cycle & the pct?
    I have a strange feeling you are not telling the truth. How you might ask? "tried steroids, not as strong as this one." There it is. So you have no idea what you were taking, impressive.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  7. Ops sorry, I have tried anavar. Epi * wonnstrol.

    Now could I start with a reminder of the present of what It Is I will be taking

    a 80MG Test Prop 80MG Tren Acetate 80MG Mast Prop steroid 1ml 3 days a week.

    Could you tell me how long you would cycle for & what pct you would use yourself?

    Would you take ai & some supplement other than milk and protein powder with this,,,

    Please your knowledge is respected!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by yigabite View Post
    Ops sorry, I have tried anavar. Epi * wonnstrol.

    Now could I start with a reminder of the present of what It Is I will be taking

    a 80MG Test Prop 80MG Tren Acetate 80MG Mast Prop steroid 1ml 3 days a week.

    Could you tell me how long you would cycle for & what pct you would use yourself?

    Would you take ai & some supplement other than milk and protein powder with this,,,

    Please your knowledge is respected!
    Tren is not for a first inject cycle period. Also those are not the proper ratios. So if you want to do inject cycles start with test e or c and then you got something.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. COMMENT MY CYCLE PLAN
    By eat do do in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 11:29 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 04:27 PM
  3. Wreak Havoc on my cycle plans
    By thesinner in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 01:19 PM
  4. Need some help finishing out my Cycle plans...
    By deadikated in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 01:04 PM
  5. My cycle plan need help......
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 12:20 AM
Log in
Log in